Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes (573 Views)

Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / Guys:what Ur Favourite Line When Asking A Girl Out / A Girl Being Too Tall Is A Disadvantage,nl Over 6ft Girls,what's Ur Experience? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by Okworigeorge(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2013
here are mine
The two most important days in your life
are the day you are born and the day you
find out why. –Mark Twain...
A person who never made a mistake never
tried anything new. – Albert Einstein...
In order to succeed, your desire for success
should be greater than your fear of failure.
–Bill Cosby...
It is never too late to be what you might
have been. –George Eliot...
It does not matter how slowly you go as
long as you do not stop. –Confucius...
It’s not the years in your life that count. It’s
the life in your years. –Abraham Lincoln...
The only way to do great work is to love
what you do. –Steve Jobs...
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says,
“I’m possible!” –Audrey Hepburn
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by LadyPayne(f): 11:51am On Dec 15, 2013
If you rest, you rust.

D main thing is to keep the main thing d main thing.
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by sweetestguy(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2013
Dreams never die,,by mysef
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by Okworigeorge(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
sweetestguy: Dreams never die,,by mysef
Lady-Payne:
If you rest, you rust.

D main thing is to keep the main thing d main thing.
nice ones....something must kill a man, even sex killz
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by LadyPayne(f): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2013
Okworigeorge: nice ones....something must kill a man, even sex killz

lol....hatertongue
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by Gabreal1(m): 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
, Don't judge each day by the harvest you
reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson. . .btw, are we in d rite section?
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by LadyPayne(f): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
Gab-real:
, Don't judge each day by the harvest you
reap but by the seeds that you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson. . .btw, are we in d rite section?
if inspiration has nothing to do with romance, we possibly cant be in d right section, can we?? *tee-hee
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by shegxi(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Dn't take life too serious, nobody cums out of it alive.
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by abdrazak: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
To be in the company of a wise is like going to a perfumery, you may not buy a thing but the sweet scent will cling to you for a day.
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by abdrazak: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Do not go where the path may leads, go where there is no path and leave a trail. Be a trail blazer
Re: What's Ur Favourite Inspirational Quotes by Okworigeorge(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2013
sexkillz: "they hate me because I am rich, handsome and a
great MOD, people are envious of me,"
.....SEXKILLZZZZ

(1) (Reply)

Did Oscar Pistorius Have Time To Think? / . / Please Advice A Confused Brother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.