Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? (2338 Views)

Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? / Reasons Why Ladies Steal Their Friend's Boyfriend / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by atutupoyo(f): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2008
NO Never again, cos I went back to my ex bf (no sex) but his gal friend insulted me, over nite my mind went blank towards him.
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by arianne(f): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2008
Radiant:

Some here could be shouting NO after they've broken up, made up and broken up again like 4/5 times with their ex. Wish we had a lie detector here cheesy

true, some pple are terrible when it comes to saying bye bye. they could wake up @ 12am to end up @ their ex's door! cheesy

atutupoyo:

NO Never again, because I went back to my ex boyfriend (no sex) but his girl friend insulted me, over night my mind went blank towards him.

pele. if he's with someone else, then i guess he's moved on. no vacancy.
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by kufreabasi(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2008
nothing is bad in it. it depends on the crime ones comitted
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by onyekang1(f): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
no big deal, jus depends on the circumstance that led to the break-up in the 1st place.
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by jkpretty(f): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
well yes i can.

Well can't tell if i ex'd him tho, but if telling someone "don't ever call me again in ur entire life" & then no communication for several weeks means a break up, well. . . then i ex'd him then we got back cheesy cheesy
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2008
I won't date any of my exes again! Past mistakes can't be my future!
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by noetic(m): 2:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
origina9ja:

Quote from: noetic on Yesterday at 05:55:11 PM
And presenting!!!!!! the only person in the world who has ever dated a white girl!!!!! duhhh, puleeeze stop making a big deal out of it abeg make we hear word.*like we really care*

thank you
why u saying that like we really care
what is wrong with nigeria gals
abeg go suck yor self

its just my opinion based on my experiences
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by kayemjay(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
nairalanders. who gives a damn whether she is ex or not. i give a damn about memories. and i say if it is worth the date, y not? i'll love to bang my ex over and over and over and over again. lol
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by Tessynea(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2008
Banging continues, ride on.
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by Uby40(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2008
getting into a relationship with an ex is something we ought to thread with caution. i'm stunned that most peeps would do that for some sex reasons, well, i wont, because there's more to a relationship than just making love. consider the other options first. sex is only a celebration of ecstacies, it has notin to d with love.True Love should be the only reaosn we should fall in love,and not for some shagging excuses.
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by bdaf(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2008
ya
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by Persona82(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2008
I'll leave that to providence.
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by Aiyetunje: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2008
hell no! ! !
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by ladybam(f): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2008
Uby40:

getting into a relationship with an ex is something we ought to thread with caution. i'm stunned that most peeps would do that for some sex reasons, well, i wont, because there's more to a relationship than just making love. consider the other options first. sex is only a celebration of ecstacies, it has notin to d with love.True Love should be the only reaosn we should fall in love,and not for some shagging excuses.

you have a big point,
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by ladybam(f): 12:13am On Jun 26, 2008
but i dont see anything wrong with dating ma ex.i mean, if i still love him,why the hell not.but:

1.if he was the one that did the dumping, God, he really must get down on his knees, kiss my feet and the floor i step on before I can reconsider.but if not, then good Riddance.

2.if i was the one that did the dumping, and then wanna do a come back, men!!!!,i have to be really careful,because,he might decide to plot some revenge stategies against me,since he has got a perfect chance to do that

but whatever the case might be, sha, dating my ex is no big deal for moi,
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by adesambest(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2008
have done it before, it based on the reason for breaking up, but one has to be careful very well this time around
wink
Re: Will You Ever Date An Ex Girl Friend /boyfriend Again? by obailala(m): 2:41pm On Jun 26, 2008
There's absolutely nothing wrong with dating an ex. It all depends on the reason for separation.

We could have parted ways to find better partners and after our search, we realise we are best for each other. so whats

wrong if we come back together,,, ehh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seriously Considering Remaining Single All My Life! / Handsome,caring,average Man Vs Ugly,self Centered,rich Man.which Do You Prefer? / Friends Pls Help Me My Relationship Is Dying Because Of Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.