Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118555 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by fightforchange1(f): 2:42am On May 07, 2015
Anybody seen naijas the ties that bind....that movie was great.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by aazeeapps: 11:56am On May 16, 2015
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by purplekayc(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2015
Who can give a list of sites where i can watch and download movies?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by princesweet: 11:04pm On May 21, 2015
Download the latest tv series, Hollywood movies, Hallmark romantic/christmas movies,wwe,award shows etc on (mobtvmovies.com)
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by scedescede(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2015
PlEase I need a site for downloading movies (white movies)
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:25am On May 27, 2015
Mad Max is amazingballs...so many good movies this year smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 12:29am On May 27, 2015
gmyguy:
Mad Max is amazingballs...so many good movies this year smiley
It's easily the best movie I've seen FOR NOW in 2015. It's quite better than the overhyped 'Avengers' and 'Fast&Furious 7'.

The most critically acclaimed action movie in a century I think.

Charlize Theron (Imperator Furiosa) was amazing; so was Nicholas Hoult (The crazy guy that needs Max's blood) and Tom Hardy (Mad Max).

Thumbs up to the director!
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 27, 2015
sholay2011:

It's easily the best movie I've seen FOR NOW in 2015. It's quite better than the overhyped 'Avengers' and 'Fast&Furious 7'.

The most critically acclaimed action movie in a century I think.

Charlize Theron (Imperator Furiosa) was amazing; so was Nicholas Hoult (The crazy guy that needs Max's blood) and Tom Hardy (Mad Max).

Thumbs up to the director!
it was amazing...which car fascinated you the most...mine was that stageband coach...i liked that Immortan Joe buggy

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 1:55pm On May 27, 2015
gmyguy:
it was amazing...which car fascinated you the most...mine was that stageband coach...i liked that Immortan Joe buggy
It was the stageband coach i think (The one a guy was always playing a guitar that bursts out flames?)

I also like Furiosa's strong vehicle. Loved it when it packed some sand from the desert ground to quench fire that's on it.

solid movie.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 9:07am On May 28, 2015
sholay2011:

It was the stageband coach i think (The one a guy was always playing a guitar that bursts out flames?)

I also like Furiosa's strong vehicle. Loved it when it packed some sand from the desert ground to quench fire that's on it.

solid movie.
the band wagon is the doffwagon

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2015
gmyguy:
the band wagon is the doffwagon
Wow...okay.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by ndividual: 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
You guys should check this Nigerian Sci-Fi series: Exodus

Exodus, a video web series, blends Nigerian folklore and sci-fi to tell an action story of Alpha the centurion and his comrades, soldiers of the inter-dimensional division (IDD), and their fight to protect earth and its realms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADmVRTQiWJ0

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Maghan37: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
Briareos:

Hello Ammyluv.

It appears the christening wont be easy. Well, this is a democratic regime. We'll vote for the best name. So far, we have;

1. TV/Movies Chat Room
2. Nairawood
3. Cinema Guest House
4. The Reel Lounge

Any more?
Gossip room
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by symbalvico: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Where can I download nollywood cinema movies ? Like house of gold , the kingdom n exodus, October1 . Thnks
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by rittyben(f): 8:03am On Jun 11, 2015
New here. Am rittyben.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Phlaser(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2015
Wow... I'm making money while I sleep. Care to join me in the world of MAPs then chat me up on whatsapp via 08068677508. I promise you that you will sack your boss in no time.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2015
Briareos:
This is the Chat Room for TV/Movies section. Here, we can discuss any random issue, latest movies or simply any topic at all.
----
You can think of this place as a CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE.
_
There is an Open Bar..
There is also an Executive Lounge..
And of course a Film House..
_
Don't ask for the barman, locate him yourself!
And don't ask for your room, enter any room you want.
Everyone is invited. This place is a;
-meet up zone
-movie chat room
-get-together corner
-gossip room/amebor's haven
-Film-makers chatbox
-Cinema goers arguments palour
-Lounge for movie critics
-It is a palace for fun lovers, movie geeks, tv series addicts, telenovella freaks.
- A Derailer's Paradise.!

NEW MEMBERS please introduce yourselves here and let US welcome you.

---
OKAY. Here are some few rules;
1. Let's be civilized. No insults. No cursing.
2. Post No Adverts.
3. No Spamming.
4. Feel free to derail.
5. And Have fun!
new member smiley
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Maisarh: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2015
hi there guyz; How's the fun going?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Maisarh: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2015
if you're around onikan, you should stop by at the new Cinema at City Mall. Latest movies at just #700. Me and my friends all went there last week and we got discounted discounted prices plus free tickets too. I'm sure going back there for more. Thought to share the the good news
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by kuyawni: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2015
Check this out >> Click Here
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by obixcel(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
I watched ''EVERLY'' - Terrible bloody movie, so bad and senseless.Prostitutes killing themselves for fun under one roof. thank God i watched it only via my PC, not on cinema. ''LAST KNIGHTS'' is cool, nice movie. ''MAD MAX'' - Crazy movie, bonge of Psychos and ogogoro drunk fellows parading the road, they even have a live band lol!, all in one big gigantic truck. ''AGE OF ADALINE'' - I love that movie, very heart warming romantic movie. ''AGE OF ADALINE'' is by far better than the over hyped ''FIFTY SHADES OF GREY''.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by kuyawni: 7:00am On Jun 26, 2015
Got my List of Movies [url="https:///fbYqvi"]Right Here[/url] check it out cheesy Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.