Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" - TV/Movies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" (118501 Views)

Bollywood Movies Chat Room~~~ / TV/Movies Quiz - The Game / TV/Movies Section Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Trinitytv: 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
check out this video of Titus Owonikoko and keep laughing.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=812866455416553&l=1412181892860793910
or
http//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcjGubEnsoE
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2015
I just saw 'Birdman'. I'm shocked the Oscars could go for such an 'unconventional' movie as 'best picture'.

I actually enjoyed the movie. Solid acting all round, impressive direction and another edit-defying cinematography by Emmanuel Lubezki. And I love the comedic lines here.

I am already seeing it again. It's a very rewatchable film. I love it! And it's open to interpretations...it's a crazy film indeed.

Seems like I always like dramedies or dramas with comedic elements the most: Silver Linings Playbook, Midnight in Paris, and now Birdman.

Favourite dialogue in the movie (from first viewing):

Zach: (To Michael Keaton) I've been reborn brother, and I can see the future. This play is gonna last forever. It's gonna be in London and Paris and the studios are gonna call again, you're gonna get some booked deals, you'll see...

Amy Ryan: So, you can see the future?

Zach: Yes, I can see into the future...

(Amy slaps him.)

Amy Ryan: How about that uhn? Did you see that coming? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Dragonstudio: 5:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 13, 2015
Dragonstudio:
Dragon Studio VFX REEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjvqKTeClHY
Una dey try, but needs to get better, check ficson's showreel, the makers of 'the day they came'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfeOwM7i3Zk
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
They actually dropped multiple cars from a
C130 Airplane!

#youtube GoPro: Furious 7 - Behind the Scenes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=672jKuyzkX4&sns=tw
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rocktation(f): 1:04am On Mar 19, 2015
Guys please I need a website to download .srt files for hindi tv serials.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by prof800(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
@Rocktation, I don't know but I hear folks talk about divxsubtitles where they download subtitles.
http://www.divxsubtitles.net/
...I'm not sure if .srt file formats are there since I've not had to use it.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Rocktation(f): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks prof800. The site indeed has got a pretty large database, but I found almost no bollywood stuff in there. I guess I'm in search of an Indian forum, somewhat, with a large Hindi serials (more importantly) database to browse through. Thanks so much though, for having my time.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2015
You can now download all episodes of Bovi's (The Comedian) TV Series titled 'Extended Family' via this link

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
So i jst seen 30 days in atlanta right? & all i can say is;
It's jst AWFULL!! it's a STEAMING HUNK OF SH*T!! JST PURE DOGSH*T!!

DEAR GOD!!angry

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by solomonbrown64: 9:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
.... I just watched Focus..... And Will Smith is back to his best.... Those legendary "wet eyes" and supposed ingenuity..... Such roles are tailored made for him..... Same manner in which he acted Hitch... It was truly worth my time.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by johnymax4real: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2015
[quote author=Briareos post=18214276][/quote]nairawood is okay
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 19, 2015
solomonbrown64:
.... I just watched Focus..... And Will Smith is back to his best.... Those legendary "wet eyes" and supposed ingenuity..... Such roles are tailored made for him..... Same manner in which he acted Hitch... It was truly worth my time.
Focus is a pile of predictable bull$hit. I regretted spending money to watch that movie when i could have easily gone on putlocker. You just knew what would happen at every other stage, not excluding the cli.max where Will is supposedly shot. No difference from Nollywood.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by solomonbrown64: 6:29am On Apr 19, 2015
goofyone:

Focus is a pile of predictable bull$hit. I regretted spending money to watch that movie when i could have easily gone on putlocker. You just knew what would happen at every other stage, not excluding the cli.max where Will is supposedly shot. No difference from Nollywood.

Jeez!!. Did you just say predictable bullshit... That movie is awesome...... All what Will did, I never saw them coming. Anyway, its your opinion.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Jeez!!. Did you just say predictable bullshit... That movie is awesome...... All what Will did, I never saw them coming. Anyway, its your opinion.

What didn't you see coming?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Leobreezy(m): 11:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Please does any good samaritan know of any working website where I can download Discovery Channel or National Geographic channel documentaries apart from mobiletvshows.net . I'd really appreciate the help
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
I just saw 'Black November' - to me the movie is really one of the best naija action movies i've seen, but do i have a problem with this movie? yes i do - for those of us who had seen 'Sarafina' should stay away from this movie 'cause the movie looks like Sarafina's remake, and Sarafina sef is way way better than Black November 'cause she (Sarafina's character) was a teen leading violence teens that don't carry guns, but in Black November, Ebiere (The female protagonist) leads violence adults that carries guns and she is just 21 years of age. To me Nollywood is really really getting better, but our story still lacks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Leobreezy:
Please does any good samaritan know of any working website where I can download Discovery Channel or National Geographic channel documentaries apart from mobiletvshows.net . I'd really appreciate the help

Can you be little more specific - is it just any of their documentaries?
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Leobreezy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
NMDb:

Can you be little more specific - is it just any of their documentaries?
A collection of documentaries, not really in particular.
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by sholay2011(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
tonyayo1:
I just saw 'Black November' - to me the movie is really one of the best naija action movies i've seen, but do i have a problem with this movie? yes i do - for those of us who had seen 'Sarafina' should stay away from this movie 'cause the movie looks like Sarafina's remake, and Sarafina sef is way way better than Black November 'cause she (Sarafina's character) was a teen leading violence teens that don't carry guns, but in Black November, Ebiere (The female protagonist) leads violence adults that carries guns and she is just 21 years of age. To me Nollywood is really really getting better, but our story still lacks a lot.
Thanks for the review bro.

'Haven't seen the movie and to be honest, not so eager to do so

1 Like

Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by waxdude: 11:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
goofyone:

Seriously..Dude ,did u jst say predictable?.....naaaahhh c'mon nt evn d climax ....
Re: TV/Movies Chat Room - "THE CINEMA GUEST LOUNGE" by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
sholay2011:

Thanks for the review bro.

'Haven't seen the movie and to be honest, not so eager to do so
You might like it o, this is just my own review o - the only different i see in the movie from Sarafina is that Ebiere died and Sarafina lived.

Some other similar roles are :

Sarafina's teacher, who disappeared and Ebiere's head 'female' protester who was gunned down

Sarafina's crush, who was gunned down before her - Same in the movie

The policeman who was burnt to death - three chiefs were burnt to death (though Ebiere wasn't in support of it)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (81) (Reply)

The New Series Empire Fan Club. / Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.