Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (20711 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / BREAKING News......the Anambra Tribunal Awka Nullified Okey Ezeh;s Election / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Calm down. Why die before your time over the gubernatorial ambition of your fellow human being.

The same way you searched for pictures of bad spots in Anambra, you can also search for pictures of the achievements of the govt. Google is always your friend. But if pictures of bad spots, some of which were taken 2-3years ago, are what makes you high, good for you.
Atleast ve done less than half of what you are doing for GEJ on nairaland innit? I don't waste my time searching Google for things that are irrelevant to my life. I merely posted pictures from a website which posted the pics today. Google is your friend too so do well to flood the thread with pictures of Peter Obi's achievement in 8 years
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2013
agbameta:

The clown is very funny I swear.. Let's sit back and enjoy the ibo on ibo assaults and atrocities..
I hope you have conceded to the Fact that Akpabio is light years ahead of Fashole who until recently has been losing court cases everywhere even as a SAN?
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I criticise Fashola and Tinubu alot, mostly to get back at APC.
Like seriously? Then you absolutely have no genuine reason of criticizing Tinubu and fashola if your main reason is to get back at APC.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
dayokanu: Freeglobe posted a picture

A retardd posted a picture

[size=14pt]Can anyone see what I'm seeing[/size]
The pictures I was thanking the OP for were posted in RETALIATION. That was why I opened by saying "I'm sure they must have learnt their lessons by now". Read slowly and assimilate before rushing to expose your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Atleast ve done less than half of what you are doing for GEJ on nairaland innit? I don't waste my time searching Google for things that are irrelevant to my life. I merely posted pictures from a website which posted the pics today. Google is your friend too so do well to flood the thread with pictures of Peter Obi's achievement in 8 years

The owner of 247ureport.com from where you got the said pictures is Ellis Ezenekwe. He is a job seeker, looking for contracts and when Obi turn him down and out, he started criticizing the government since 2007.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by agbameta: 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe: [s]
I hope you have conceded to the Fact that Akpabio is light years ahead of Fashole who until recently has been losing court cases everywhere even as a SAN?[/s]

I'll let you know when I'm ready for comedy, fuckkkk off for now. You dumb asss just got clowned and punked by Sincere worthless 9gerian of all people.

What a loser... lmao
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
Here is a letter from Ikenna Ellis Ezenekwe the owner of the news site (247ureports.com) where the pictures of 7-10yrs ago was pulled from. Since Obi turned him down and out he started all these attacks. Something keep telling me that freeglobe is Ikenna Ellis Ezenekwe. He is frustrated and out job, now looking for government handout.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by softwareman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2013
dayokanu: Freeglobe posted a picture

A retardd posted a picture

[size=14pt]Can anyone see what I'm seeing[/size]
What I can see is that if there is a Grammy award for shameless hypocrisy and double speak, this guy will sweep the stakes!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ik4life: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
Then you will wait till thy kingdom come. Who on his light senses will engage fool and a liar like you
you are a fool of the highest degree,you said am a liar yet you could not say or bring up just 1 valid point to show that I was lieing yet you resort to name calling and noise making.I pity people that wasted their hard earned money sending you to school cos by your atitude to issues here it shows it was a misadventure and a wasted fortune
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2013
agbameta:

I'll let you know when I'm ready for comedy, fuckkkk off for now. You dumb asss just got clowned and punked by Sincere worthless 9gerian of all people.

What a loser... lmao

You both are loosers! grin grin grin grin

I thought you guys were in agreement already? grin grin grin grin

There is war in the enemies ranks... grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by gbanikiti(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Here is a letter from Ikenna Ellis Ezenekwe the owner of the news site (247ureports.com) where the pictures of 7-10yrs ago was pulled from. Since Obi turned him down and out he started all these attacks. Something keep telling me that freeglobe is Ikenna Ellis Ezenekwe. He is frustrated and out job, now looking for government handout.
Nna na wa o! odikwa very frustrating!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2013
I will tell him that I have assess to some of these classified documents due to my contacts in the corridors of power Awka.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 11:28pm On Sep 19, 2013
agbameta:

What a loser... lmao
You wish I cound be punked by that clown, desperado, meanwhile again:

I hope you have conceded to the Fact that
Akpabio is light years ahead of Fashole who
until recently has been losing court cases
everywhere even as a SAN?
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by ak47mann(m): 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2013
cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Here is a letter from Ikenna Ellis Ezenekwe the owner of the news site (247ureports.com) where the pictures of 7-10yrs ago was pulled from. Since Obi turned him down and out he started all these attacks. Something keep telling me that freeglobe is Ikenna Ellis Ezenekwe. He is frustrated and out job, now looking for government handout.
Your letter is irrelevant to this thread. Fact is those sorry pictures represent what's on ground in Anambra today! 7-10 years ago huh, go and find out when that pedestrian bridge that has Peter Obi's face was completed, shameless liar. You think you have a job yourself otimkpu. Get ready to be thrown back into the Labor market next year. Don't forget
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bolaige: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2013
Titiluvly: What is this??

grin cheesy grin
it is calld UNCOMMON TRANSFORMATION.... cool cool
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by EASTSIDAZ: 11:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Your letter is irrelevant to this thread. Fact is those sorry pictures represent what's on ground in Anambra today! 7-10 years ago huh, go and find out when that pedestrian bridge that has Peter Obi's face was completed, shameless liar. You think you have a job yourself otimkpu. Get ready to be thrown back into the Labor market next year. Don't forget

I don't have time to bicker with frustrated jobless fellow. Am working with Federal Civil Service here in Awka, and not even on Obi's State Civil Service payroll. Get it straight into your head.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by agadez007(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
these are recent pics;i am from anambra state and i live in lagos whenever i travel to the east i feel ashamed of my state;bad roads;area boys and thief everywhere,filth everywhere,you dare not stay out in onitsha by 6pm,the way our people flaunt their rides and expensive gadgets in lagos,kano e.t.c you can never try it in anambra unless you dont value them
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

I don't have time to bicker with frustrated jobless fellow. Am working with Federal Civil Service here in Awka, and not even on Obi's State Civil Service payroll. Get it straight into your head.
All the same be ready to be thrown back into the job market next year when Peter Obi leaves (that's if you are working). I'm sure you were not employed on merit so be ready to leave with Obi. Goodluck
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by agadez007(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2013
kudos to the op,you get mind o,anytime i try to start a thread on the bad state of anambra state liver dey always fail me,i dont know why
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2013
agadez007: kudos to the op,you get mind o,anytime i try to start a thread on the bad state of anambra state liver dey always fail me,i dont know why
lol, we never start self. Maybe you are afraid of Peter Obi's goons here but if must progress as a state, we need to tell ourselves the truth. Anambra people have never really tasted good governance right from time and the people are indifferent because majority are traders and unexposed. The ones that are exposed and have access to internet want us to hide Peter Obi's rot, to show pride or are paid to do so. And we wonder why our people are moving to enmasse to better cities.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Tundeolaniyi: 12:10am On Sep 20, 2013
agadez007: these are recent pics;i am from anambra state and i live in lagos whenever i travel to the east i feel ashamed of my state;bad roads;area boys and thief everywhere,filth everywhere,you dare not stay out in onitsha by 6pm,the way our people flaunt their rides and expensive gadgets in lagos,kano e.t.c you can never try it in anambra unless you dont value them

If my lagos the home of area boys and Kano the center of Islamic terrorism are safe to you then you are in deep crises. Major cities of Lagos, PH, Onitsha, Kano has peculiar issues concerning security due to the huge amount of capital that flows through those cities.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Belmot(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

Please address this rot in our region or back off from omo Ibo thread.
cheesy
Tundeolaniyi:

Please address this rot in our region or back off from omo Ibo thread.
Aturo ta bi elubo
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by biafranqueen: 12:54am On Sep 20, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Model schools in Anambra
Good job I know that Obi could have used the money he built with a mall to do more for our state but lets not pretend like nothing is getting done!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by biafranqueen: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
lol, we never start self. Maybe you are afraid of Peter Obi's goons here but if must progress as a state, we need to tell ourselves the truth. Anambra people have never really tasted good governance right from time and the people are indifferent because majority are traders and unexposed. The ones that are exposed and have access to internet want us to hide Peter Obi's rot, to show pride or are paid to do so. And we wonder why our people are moving to enmasse to better cities.
I will agree with you on this but how can Ifey who destroyed his own company in less then a decade put it it in bankruptcy and claiming an honorary degree like he studied for it turn the state around. The banks ordered he step down to save what little capital they can. How can we trust him with Trillions of Naira?
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by biafranqueen: 12:58am On Sep 20, 2013
ak47mann: cool cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by biafranqueen: 12:59am On Sep 20, 2013
Nothing is hidden anymore people should really wake up and shine ur eyesooooo
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by biafranqueen: 1:04am On Sep 20, 2013
300 new jobs are better then none

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by meccuno: 1:07am On Sep 20, 2013
FreeGlobe: The irony, Peter Obi places a signboard of his govt in action right next to a bad road. This is pure comedy! grin grin grin
what baffles me about people commenting on issues relating to governors is that there are several indices that are supposed to be used when checking the perfomance e.g IGR of a state and if there are viable options for generating wealth.....you can't compare a state like lagos or rivers,delta,akwa ibom with anambra....in as much as I don't like peter obi that much,I think he has used the resources to the best of his ability........

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by biafranqueen: 1:10am On Sep 20, 2013
meccuno: what baffles me about people commenting on issues relating to governors is that there are several indices that are supposed to be used when checking the perfomance e.g IGR of a state and if there are viable options for generating wealth.....you can't compare a state like lagos or rivers,delta,akwa ibom with anambra....in as much as I don't like peter obi that much,I think he has used the resources to the best of his ability........
You can only do what you know check out more roads

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by biafranqueen: 1:12am On Sep 20, 2013
I am not a cheerleader for Peter Obi, but Chief Wille has the ability to lead if you can be a director for Texaco and change Fidelity bank from Red to black you have to have something in your brain!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Niger State Residents React To 24-Hour Light Because Of Presence Of Osinbajo / You Should Explain To Nigerians Why BVAS Developed Many Faults, Csos Tell INEC / APC Leaders May Kill Jonathan Before February Presidential Election –Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.