Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years (20717 Views)

Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / BREAKING News......the Anambra Tribunal Awka Nullified Okey Ezeh;s Election / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
agbameta:

^^^^^^

Achebe's Alma Mata....St. Philip’s Central School, Akpakaogwe, Ogidi, Anambra State.
So, after the retardeen boasted about renovating the school, he still hasn't fulfilled his promise?

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bestview: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Industrialization drive

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 4:37pm On Sep 19, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: Model schools in Anambra
model schools my azz. what is the name of the school and where is it located. You have started trolling the thread with Private Schools.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bestview: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

What objectivity spin master? listen I am trying to help you here. Your lack of governance does not bother me one bit, I know you guys are individualistic in nature and at such can not appreciate how your action or inaction determine what you get from the government you elect. I was in Awka and Onitsha but not bothered enough to take pictures of that sh1thole you call capital.

The only problem is after such misgovernance, you people can still not see the reason migration to other sides of the country is rampant amongst the people of SE.

You would have taken pictures if you were not shocked by the good governance. An average ofemmmmau will see bad thing in Igboland and not report it. grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
bestview: Industrialization drive
Peter Obi's beer Factory is his only achievement in 8 yyears so people like can get drunk and forget the fraud he is.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Akanbiedu(m): 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
bestview:

You would have taken pictures if you were not shocked by the good governance. An average ofemmmmau will see bad thing in Igboland and not report it. grin

Apart from those responding reactively to your e-provocations, Ofenmannu people do not care what you do in your villages my boy.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by luvmijeje(f): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2013
Op, well done. This is how it should be, for christ sake, they are looting our collective wealth and instead of rising up against them, we are pampering and shielding them. Is that not totally absurd?
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bestview: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Peter Obi's beer Factory is his only achievement in 8 yyears so people like can get drunk and forget the fraud he is.

I know how it feels to be out school for years without job. You have my email, whenever you are ready to settle down and live a normal life email me your credentials.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
bestview:

I know how it feels to be out school for years without job. You have my email, whenever you are ready to settle down and live a normal life email me your credentials.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

you wish!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2013
Having taken a second look at those pictures, I guarantee they are as current as 19th September 2013 or even worse, considering its rainy season and all the roads are waterlogged. The pedestrian bridge even has Obi's face plastered in them. This thread should just hit homepage lemme move on.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
O mehn,this op wicked o...!Odikwa vry serious.I now see y sum ibo pple are already overtaking IKOT EKPENE,akwa ibom state as their own.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by IGBOSON1: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2013
FreeGlobe:
model schools my azz. what is the name of the school and where is it located. You have started trolling the thread with Private Schools.

^^^I found these on schools in Anambra; this was done last year.....in Obis' 7th year in office!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr0hOOvk2SY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaZYXHdprB0

I believe it's only his cheerleaders (his top gov't employees, party apparatchiks, relatives, otimpkus and thugs) that are shouting for APGA to be returned to governance in November!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by gratiaeo(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abagworo: The simple solution is to vote in Ngige. He has been tested and he performed.
And we said NO
Sincerely we are tired of recycling old politician in this country. Ngige have done his part when we needed him (even though he stole Obi's mandate) Anambra as of today has outgrown politics of road taring and building gutters
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by IGBOSON1: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2013
Some people think governance is all about traveling abroad, answering 'your excellency', and zipping about town in the 'executive' motorcade (and in the process bullying the hapless pedestrian and poor masses driving their rickety cars straight into the nearest gutter)!!!

It's only in the twilight of their administration that it dawns on them the enormity of the task b/4 them!

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bestview: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
gratiaeo:
And we said NO
Sincerely we are tired of recycling old politician in this country. Ngige have done his part when we needed him (even though he stole Obi's mandate) Anambra as of today has outgrown politics of road taring and building gutters

Don't waste your time over that clown. His imo state has been run into the ground by the thug parading as governor. He has borrowed huge loans with nothing on the ground to show for due to his incompetence. Tinibu and buhari has been smiling to the bank since they netted that clueless in their nest.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2013
More Horrible Pictures here if you care, seems I cant post pictures again:

247ureports.com/photonews-evaluating-8years-of-peter-obis-anambra-integrated-development-strategy-anids/
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Abagworo(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
bestview:

Don't waste your time over that clown. His imo state has been run into the ground by the thug parading as governor. He has borrowed huge loans with nothing on the ground to show for due to his incompetence. Tinibu and buhari has been smiling to the bank since they netted that clueless in their nest.

I've written that I'm not so impressed with Rochas at the moment but what he has done in two years in infrastructure far outweighs Obi's eight years.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by FreeGlobe(f): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2013
Mod's are hiding posts but can't move this thread to the homepage? SMH!
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bestview: 5:16pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abagworo:

I've written that I'm not so impressed with Rochas at the moment but what he has done in two years in infrastructure far outweighs Obi's eight years.

What has roachas done compare to over 70billion naira loan hanging on Imo state? Is unkempt and pot hole filled owerre now amount to 27 local councils of Imo state?

Obi is attending to all sectors, roachas needs to go for understudy in Anambra
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 19, 2013
bestview:

Nwoke m! are you done with posting pictures? you better be ready for more pictures and talk talk before this thread hits front page, i pray it doesn't anyway. more pictures biko!! grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Abagworo(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2013
I did a tour of the Southeast and I've written it somewhere on this forum that all our Governors are wicked. The quality of Rochas rural roads were not satisfactory in every way. Same goes for Peter Obi. I however still acknowledged the industrialization I noticed especially in Abia and Anambra with Imo getting its little share but Owerri is looking more modern but for lack of markings on the roads.
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2013
I am yet to see one single thread about Ebonyi State whether for good or bad reasons. I have never heard Martin Elechi's name on nairaland except when it has to do with NGF forum. Does anyone know what is happening in that God forsaken state? Even on Television and Newspapers, nothing is being said about the state. Is Ebonyi still part of southeast or have they seceded from Nigeria?

Ndi Ohaozara, Abakaliki and others, unu no kwa ebe a? cry
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by madamoringo(f): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2013
bestview:

LOL...ajokuta mamumi crying and whining like a hungry dog! Why should an SW descend to the level of bothering whether you people love your pig sty the way it is? Every state in the SW is miles ahead of all states in the SE, why worry with pictures? We are busy comparing Oyo to Osun and asking both our leaders to do more, comparing Ekiti to Lagos and asking Ekiti to step up even more, comparing Lagos to New York and London and telling Fashola, look we are not planning to kill you with wahala, but you will NEED to do even more, more than you accomplished last year! Who cares about comparing a lawless jungle to a sane human habitation called a city?

5 Likes

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Abagworo(m): 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2013
madam_oringo:

LOL...ajokuta mamumi crying and whining like a hungry dog! Why should an SW descend to the level of bothering whether you people love your pig sty the way it is? Every state in the SW is miles ahead of all states in the SE, why worry with pictures? We are busy comparing Oyo to Osun and asking both our leaders to do more, comparing Ekiti to Lagos and asking Ekiti to step up even more, comparing Lagos to New York and London and telling Fashola, look we are not planning to kill you with wahala, but you will NEED to do even more, more than you accomplished last year! Who cares about comparing a lawless jungle to a sane human habitation called a city?

There's no city in Southwest as beautiful and modern as Owerri.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
Abagworo:

There's no city in Southwest as beautiful and modern as Owerri.
Just wait for agbameta and the EKO ONI BAJE crew to pounce on you this evening. you'll regret your comment. grin
Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by Abagworo(m): 5:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
berem: Just wait for agbameta and the EKO ONI BAJE crew to pounce on you this evening. you'll regret your comment. grin

But its true. The most modern city in the Southwest is Akure but its neither as beautiful nor as modern as Owerri.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra Chino doesn't want you to see after Obi's 8 years by bestview: 5:48pm On Sep 19, 2013
madam_oringo:

Even the least community in Anambra is far more developed with modern houses and infrastructure than the red mud and rusted zinc infested abeokuto, akure, eketi and the worst of it all ibadam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Worsening Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria, Buhari Should Resign As Petroleum Minister / Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People. / Inec’s Unpreparedness Marred Polls, Says AU Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.