Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala (34799 Views)

Amaechi Blasts Tukur Over APC Sponsorship Allegation / Jonathan-Amaechi Face-Off: Patience Relocates To Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2013
ochejoseph: Amaechi !!!!! I see pure Arrogance ,lack of Respect, Selfishness and Studpidity of the highest Order.
Just becos my Brothers in the North have offered You ZoBo plus or minus Fura da nono you have decided to sell your region .
Its a shame people like Amaech'i are allowed to speak at a University!

Amaechi May your wishes never come true

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
amaechi made points based on fact and not emotion so kindly give point(s) based on fact becoz that post made you sound ___________.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Knaruto(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2013
Atouke: [b]Ameachi should learn from his political godfather/master odili whom he betrayed, that the Northerners that are smiling and trolling with him today will not stand by him when it counts they spurred Odili on and when it was time they dumped him. they will do same to him amaechi.

Of what gain is it to Amaechi to fight his south south brother and in law? even if you personally don't like him family decorum demands that you show him respect and get along after all every one of us have a family member we are not too warm towards.

he has extended his war fronts to include Uduaghan whom he pretended to be friends with initially, Ngozi iweala, Akpabio and jonathan all from his south south. am afraid it a lot of fronts to fight from especially when they are so close to home. Its good to have home support for any war you want to fight at least if you lose the war you have a supporting home+people to return to.

That said i like what Amaechi has done in terms of schools, and healthcare in rivers state and alos the 13,000 teachers he employed to staff the new schools. [/b]
if Nigeria is such a good nation filled with great people..why then should they see Election as a war and criticising govt policies as treason.all these a needed for a stable govt...am so sad that the height of mediocrity in Nigeria keeps escalating...in ma own opinion Nigeria now is bleeped and if something aint done....we maybe looking at a possible military take over...coz this was the same shit exprienced during Shagari's regime
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Ewarrior: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2013
kokoA: we are tired of this excuse of jonathan not the creator of Nigeria's problems. He has been incharge for six years now, show me the steps he has taken so far to correct what he met on ground. A president who wines and dines with the likes of obj, babangida, alamaighseia, bode george, anenih, etc, people who you can put in the caterogy of "creators of nigeria's problems". Is he any different from these characters? You said Amaechi and his gang are creating problems for GEJ? Can you tell us how please? What has Amaechi got to do with Federal government's inability to reconstruct the east-west road, bring development to the nigerdelta, make life comfortable for the masses, etc? And did I hear you say bokoharam has been reduced to almost nothing?.. Lol.. You really are funny, I guess you have not been reading the dailies lately. Lastly, can you guys just stop this nonsense of labelling any northern politician who doesn't support GEJ "bokoharam sponsor". This is really becoming stale. Nigeria has issues, Mr. President should fix them and stop lamenting like a bad workman who always blame his working tools and not his competence. Ameachi may not be the right person to say what he said, but the fact remains that what he said is the truth in black and white!

100 million likes

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Humphreydis(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2013
The last tym i saw Amechi on Tv he looks frustrated....see as d guy reduce finish...just fighting himself,why not concentrate on d governance of ur state....notin is improving in PH...absolutely notin!...ever since he stepped into office na one quarrel or d other,if no b im family members na GEJ...or his fellow Governors.....dats wat we get wen we vote a tug into office.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2013
ukemilia: Amechi u too dey talk..u b woman?everywere u go u must fight ,Abeg finish n comot make anoda person enter joor

I pray God should make u to be a woman like Jonathan,smh...so u are already tired of hearing the truth. Sorry 4 U

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by pmc01(m): 8:33am On Sep 20, 2013
wellmax:

Let me help you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Okeikpu(m): 8:35am On Sep 20, 2013
doctokwus: Eventhough amaechi may av selfish motives,now disguised in populist gear to oppose GEJ,one must take d positive from this:dat it has enabled d nation to get to know d rot in a system& d difference this time is dat names are being mentioned,& if for nothing,amaechi shd b praised because av never witnessed some one so bold enuf in d nigerian political sphere to directly mention names of his adversaries& tel dem to their faces what he does not like about dem& why he opposes dem.
Amaechi na real man!!! Son of a lion smiley
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2013
PehaKaso: Amechi jst finish ur tenure, we'll withdraw ur security aides 4rm u & send u 2 d great beyond. F*ucking TRAITOR
please be objective for once, that post is a sign of someone with ________.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:37am On Sep 20, 2013
Humphreydis: The last tym i saw Amechi on Tv he looks frustrated....see as d guy reduce finish...just fighting himself,why not concentrate on d governance of ur state....notin is improving in PH...absolutely notin!...ever since he stepped into office na one quarrel or d other,if no b im family members na GEJ...or his fellow Governors.....dats wat we get wen we vote a tug into office.

U must be anti truth,I stay in ph and I know that the level of construction work in the state is at an all time high...if u hate Ameachi,I suggest u should gently commit sucide.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ocelot2006(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2013
kokoA: we are tired of this excuse of jonathan not the creator of Nigeria's problems. He has been incharge for six years now, show me the steps he has taken so far to correct what he met on ground. A president who wines and dines with the likes of obj, babangida, alamaighseia, bode george, anenih, etc, people who you can put in the caterogy of "creators of nigeria's problems". Is he any different from these characters? You said Amaechi and his gang are creating problems for GEJ? Can you tell us how please? What has Amaechi got to do with Federal government's inability to reconstruct the east-west road, bring development to the nigerdelta, make life comfortable for the masses, etc? And did I hear you say bokoharam has been reduced to almost nothing?.. Lol.. You really are funny, I
guess you have not been reading the dailies lately. Lastly, can you guys just stop this nonsense of labelling any northern politician who doesn't support GEJ "bokoharam sponsor". This is really becoming stale. Nigeria has issues, Mr. President should fix them and stop lamenting like a bad workman who always blame his working tools and not his competence. Ameachi may not be the right person to say what he said, but the fact remains that what he said is the truth in black and white!

Dude, are you blind? Who is responsible for the progress witnessed in our power sector, the repairs of our once delapidated transport infrastructure (FG roads, airports, rail network), the agricultural revolution (increase in rice and cocoa production, elimination of the fertilizer cartel, etc), the tackling of the fuel-subsidy fraud, and the continous growth of the nation's economy by 6% or so, making it a choice destination for foreign investments and placing Nigeria on the road to eclipse South Africa as the continent's largest economy? That's right, it's GEJ, not OBJ who spent 8years promoting corruption, or Yaradua who sadly died before he could achive anything tangible, or even our ex-northern rulers who practically ran this great nation of ours to the friggin ground. It was all GEJ!

6 Likes

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by DaLover(m): 8:38am On Sep 20, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Very correct. What Amaechi is doing is not only opposition to the president but CONFRONTATION. If he says he's a member of the PDP and from the same region as the president, then there several channels for him to communicate his grievances to the president. Worst still is his attempt to use the NGF as an alternative govt to fight the president.

Also the East-West Road mentioned by Amaechi, is not a 2km road. This is a massive 360km dual carriage way, with over 30 bridges. Even if govt has all the resources, can it be completed in 2 years? Amaechi has spent over 6 years in office but has he finished constructing all the state roads in Rivers State? This is more like one leaving the log of wood in his eyes while trying to remove the speck in another man's eye. That is why I insist that criticisms must be fair and based on realistic expectations.

I really dont know whats biting this Amechi man, from his position he should be able to relate to the challanges of cash flows at that level.
From making a hulaboo about entering his home to this, my respect for him is nose diving every day
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by lyricalpontiff(m): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2013
utumunta: He who the gods want to kill; they first make mad!
Amaechi we shall take your advise and start asking questions. Please indulge us thus;
1. Where is the jet he bought with Rivers state money?
2. Is it registered in the name of Rivers govt?
3. What diid he do with the 14 billion he got in july?
People like Amaechi and El rufai only see corruption as perpetrated by others.

Do u know that even Oyedepo registered his 4 jets with foreign accounts, when u talk of corruption pls count Ameachi out,if u hate his guts pls deal with it. What u did is to give a dog a bad name and hang it.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by royalexcel2: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2013
Governor CRM has the right to make his own personal decision , believe me Governor CRA's political decision is not the decision for the Rivers People , enough with this politicking with our Resources , he ameachi should focus on delivering the dividend of democracy to Rivers people , Governor CRA is an ardent beneficiary of PDP since its inception , it will be bad of him if he feels he has the guts to bite the fingers that fed him ,i pity him , and also wish him the best , God bless the Ikwerre people , Rivers people , Niger Delta and Nigeria at large.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Erotex(m): 8:43am On Sep 20, 2013
The thing wey dey pain me pass na the Igbo name he dey ANSWER.
Everybody knows dat this country is a Tribalistic country, why should u try to betray ur brother? All in d name of unwanted marriage btw south and north!
No northerner will oppose northerner let alone westerner.
Iwela said it earlier that let there be unity btw we Igbos. Goodluck is not an Igbo but am proud of him forever!!!
National conference on my mind
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Okeikpu(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2013
AMAECHI GOD 'LL PROTECT U FROM ALL DIS EVILMEN....
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Amack(m): 8:45am On Sep 20, 2013
Too much cocaine dey worry amechi
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by MP007(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2013
Like the Yoruba's say - Ti iku ile o ba pani, tode o le pa ni. that is to say ....... Foreign base death nor fit kill person before home-base death kill am. The northerners are using this Amaechi dude.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ideyvexnow: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2013
How strong is an economy that cannot fund its statutory state government federal allocation? Our entitlement as Rivers State Government in July was N19 billion, they have paid us only N14 billion

lol

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by ocelot2006(m): 8:47am On Sep 20, 2013
I've always been quiet on Ameachi's case 'cos though I'm a staunch GEJ supporter, I must admit that Amaechi has performed remarkably well. But right now I think he has lost it completely, and has dug his political grave once and for all. Isn't it so stupid to call for the nation's foremost minister's resignation and claim that the nation's economy is in the crapper (even though local and international studies show otherwise) just because he's yet to receive the balance of his state's allocation?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Dee60: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2013
It is about time Nigeria takes one of 2 options. Stay together as a Nation, and stop all these south-south, west-west, north-north NONSENSE. Alternatively, let the so called regions seek self-rule.

So sad, the younger ones really do not think NIGERIA and that is because these regional champions (and a large number of them are corrupt crooks) have continued to raise the flags of regions to gain political advantage for themselves.

What happens after 2015? Another battle will start for the next region to take their own loot! Meanwhile, the roads remain bad and the poor get poorer.

Wake up people! Europe has built a tunnel under the sea. America has given the world iPAD amongst many other inventions. China is the world's factory. Our governors here are building and re-building government houses. Meanwhile 25 million Nigerians have no jobs. Yet, we sit down championing regional mediocrity!

Today, our democracy is only about elections. You win one and you start plotting how to win the next, looting crazily to make that happen!

It is about time to make our choice and to stick to it.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Dipville(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2013
This guy did not mention hez a saint here,so why you so called literate Nigerians neglecting the fact,truth and reality in what he said.its so painful to know there are so many corrupt unemployed youth in this country.Can't but just pity you gyz.Weh tlkin success of the nation,you talking traiting that lunatic and dense so called president.Out of a 100percent,poverty rate is as much as 68%and all you folks cud say is traiting your GEJ.In poverty shall you all continue to dwell.
eGuerrilla:

Source
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by buchio7(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2013
The problem with naija is best examplified in nairaland.....TOTAL FOLO..FOLO....TALK...TALK....NO ACTION

Amaechi makes valid points and all man don turn priest wey wan exorcise "evil spirit amaechi"....

Una no go wake up

A president who can stand around and watch the constitution of d country being breached in every nook n cranny of d nation is undeserving of a second(or is it third) term.....

Follow...follow naija ppl wake up!!!!!!!
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by TechyGuy: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2013

On Governor Uduaghan’s remarks that opposition to President Goodluck Jonathan should not come from the President’s South-South region, Governor Amaechi stated that he considers Nigeria’s national interest far and above any other (regional) interest.

As much as this statement is supposed to be the norm, Amaechi is naive not to know that the North and South West and all these APC/New PDP warlords does not care about Nigeria but their region.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by bidoublegie(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2013
Its funny how we all are biased on this issue... If you want to catch a thief u behave like one.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by CHIMSKY(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source
Nice words.But why has it suddenly dawned on him that the country"s leadership is rotten?Its been this way for ages.Why is he just noticing?And if he were to mend fences with Goodluck tomorrow,would he still be the peoples right advocate that he now is?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2013
Rotten head Amechi is behaving like tata even tata will not talk like this old gagulous emperempe like Rotimi he speaks like i castrated okoriko .This is the reason Rivers state is suffering today .Yes Amechi is displaying Odua peoples character of betraying others .All he is doing is because Amechi is from Benin that settled in the south south region of the niger delta .Ikwerres are from Benin kingdom why are peoplpe being surprise at his charater.When people from the water side were ruling do you ever see this kind of rotten character?
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by rooney07: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2013
I wonder the day Nigerians will learn to think with their brains and stop being tribalistic.Look at America for example, they have different cultures and people yet they don't support someone to be president because he is from their area. Arnold schwarzenegger was a governor in America and he is not from America.The sooner we allow the best candidates to govern the better for us.Why can't a man from North be a governor of Rivers state if he is the best canditate?As long as he has lived in Rivers for along time. Its poverty and lack of exposure(also,sound education) That's is our problem.Those in power deplete our resources and the masses foolishly support them because of the peanut they offer them.How many of you can afford the lives these polticians live. Let common sense guide you.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by DeWisedon(m): 8:55am On Sep 20, 2013
i lov dis mans courage.he is bold enough to challenge d president. dat shows u its signs of ENDTIME
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by henrysam(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2013
The only question I want to ask ameachi is how many performing governors can afford to buy a jet. If the state of osun can receive a monthly allocation of 19b naira like rivers that state will be like Dubai now or is it fashola in lagos that will invest peoples money in buying jet.
He is part of the people that kill the economy of this country and he foes not have a moral right to pass the blame on anybody.
On a serious note, this type of trash cannot happen in the south west.
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by Tookute(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2013
I think you yourself re myopic to been a true nationalist
ochejoseph: Amaechi !!!!! I see pure Arrogance ,lack of Respect, Selfishness and Studpidity of the highest Order.
Just becos my Brothers in the North have offered You ZoBo plus or minus Fura da nono you have decided to sell your region .
Its a shame people like Amaech'i are allowed to speak at a University!

Amaechi May your wishes never come true

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by bidoublegie(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2013
You might believe the road is bad but pls my questions for you are:-
1: have you find out how the allocation is been spent?
2: the roads you are talking about, who is the contractor?
3: why has the contractor paused or stopped?
And many more questions to ask ourselves as a literate before commenting or argue..
A yoruba adage said " ejo la n ko, ka to ko ja"

Chai...,

So this Amaechi Guy dey collect up to 19 Billion Monthly, yet Porthacourt roads dey messed up like this

Only God will punish you and your generation.

See corruption of the highest order[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 2015: Why I’m Not Supporting Jonathan- Amaechi…Blasts Uduaghan, Okonjo-iweala by enigmang: 8:59am On Sep 20, 2013
lyricalpontiff:

U must be anti truth,I stay in ph and I know that the level of construction work in the state is at an all time high...if u hate Ameachi,I suggest u should gently commit sucide.

Really?? Did you just say an "all time high"??
There is absolutely nothing Amaechi is doing since this whole fracas started and this is in portharcourt oooo ... He is the governor of rivers state with 23 LGA's. It is sad cos nothing is going on. Despite the huge allocation.

What he had going for him was the works he did in his first tenure then you noticed even the opposition could not talk. But now ...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari Directs Kick-Off of PPI; Approves Funding / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign / Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.