Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment (6208 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala: Oshiomhole After Me Because I Blocked His ‘Dubious N15bn Loan’ / Oil Theft: NNPC To Deploy Drones In Nigeria’s Territorial Waters / N15bn Loan Approved For Locally-made Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by sheyimerci: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2013
How diz 1 tak concern ASUU... End tym tinx...mtchw
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by kunlesehan(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2013
this is naija.
the anti theft equipment will be stolen within weeks of installation or at the airport before its arrival ... let's bet on it.
wow! somebody just said it will never be installed because the money itself will be misappropriated ... naija I hail o !
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Do Nigeria have future at all? No I dont thnk so undecided
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by kunlesehan(m): 11:05am On Sep 20, 2013
Lil chilz: Assu & strike
Dog & Bone,
Girls & Money,
Guys & Sex,
Police & Bribe,
Pastors & Seed, Native Dr & Fowl,
Monkey & Banana,
Terry G & weed,
Jim Hyke & fight,
Jonathan & committee,
Boko Haram & Bomb..

U and wetin?

U and Mukina2
cos dem go ban u until things beta ... lol
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by nkpommpko(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2013
gratiaeo: N15billion? sad
How much the thieves de stole nah. This one na like person pursuing ant with gun
I beg bros ask them ooo! Even the one wey dem sell, wetin dem use am do, pot calling small kettle black, unpatriotic indeed
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by pesty100(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2013
This is just an example of end tym crude oil
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by hrykanu231(m): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2013
Wetin them come pay Tompolo and Asari 2 they do na...this our country sef
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by Samsexy8: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2013
:-X15bn...end time tinz
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by nkpommpko(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2013
Promhize: grin grin
Nigeria loses billions of $ annually to oil theft. N15b is a paltry sum
guy its paltry but enough to make it seem like they are actually fighting it buy catching some few local boys and dispaying them on NTA news, the real thieves that move this billion dolar. Robbery are in government being given chieftaincy/national awards
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by magaliyu(f): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2013
Kindly watch the movie "BLOOD AND OIL"it expose both the government,the oil companies,the creek boys,the international community and there conspiracy of kidnap,oil bunkering,ransom settlement and the circle of cabals and mafias that control the global economy.

2 Likes

Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by AZeD1(m): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2013
Is Tompolo going to refund the money he was paid to protect the same oil installations?
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by Dee60: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2013
geeez: Here we go again

With my experience in that industry, you don't need any equipment

Flow stations give measurements of liquids that come into them and what leaves

It's easy to detect where a leakage or theft is

Stealing crude isn't as easy as stealing a car or even a plane.

Now my question is, what happens to the billions the militants get to stop vandalization of pipelines because you can't steal crude or refined petroleum without vandalizing a pipeline

Contract! That is the name of the game. Shameless country!
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by kabba7(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2013
more money for the militants to carry out more crude stealing, hopefully 2 or 3 more to get thier own jets
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by lordibem(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2013
solomon111: Nigeria loses more than $4billion annually to oil thefts.
I5 billion naira is not even enough to buy the required equipments like war-ships and frigates fitted with modern missile and electronic systems to monitor the entire gulf of guinea where most of these thefts take place.
15 b is small just for protection...hmmm...then they should be making an anual budget of trillions to protect pipelines. Have you even asked whom the real oil thieves are? All these trash are part of the numerous avenues they use in embezzling the oil money. While poor masses continue to suffer...
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by jaso1(m): 11:48am On Sep 20, 2013
Does this take cognisant of amount given to Tompolo in the south, Fasheun (OPC LEADER) in the west and co. in all efforts to curb oil theft. The oilf thefts of this country are known to us all and the plantform they hide under to loot the nation dry is subsidy. Our govt. should stop chasing a ghost.
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by 3ace(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2013
Make una no deceive us joor. Always eager to fight ordinary thieves but what about Petroleum minister and her cohorts stealing our oil money. They are the real thieves who have refused to let us know how many barrels we are producing on daily basis.
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by Christmasdon(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2013
watch these Birthdays:
inspiROHM(38), reka(32), tomilayo(20), JohnmcCain(38), mujeli(32), EOA, olatomiwa(37), ramaju(33), arowhales(26), benukah, afribabe(29), IZUKWU, presiade, Ojaydj(28), cavicent19, 9jasmart(26), konfessor(33), kool angel(32), Emperor5c(22), haffikem, Manshakk, sirwilli(33), bobolekepee(24), Fairgodwin(27), 9ja Law(34), tobilek(21), collins Jn(26), donnelly, wi5dom(24), Abdul315(22), adedavid501(24), pmictltd, tosenj(18), Meritgoal(28), Belvinho, heephy(35), Zeeisaac(23), out seba, Jochebed_7(28), Zhangkum, soltesh, teenuharde, Haryomhe(18), dorggito1(27), Joshalpha, spindle, riqblaze, femzo(27), pearl360, Naija_lastborn(23), nonni st(26), babalat(26), dobec, Anselemike(28), hurlyday(27), firstladie(23), ENIMONEY(21), hassanlabbo(28), Cathydera(21), Marthakings(17), Obidike jr.(19), ageless boutiq, chukwunoble, Adedapo Kolade(25), eme emily(21), Kelixdan(18), Reuben092(19), Marytess(19), Yettocome, lorettafrancis(18), nedu kester, king94(19), DapoVince(33), Hagin20(23), skono(28), deybholar(26), nellyinfame(30), martinluta4real, daddywa, hot lez(21)
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by desthan(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2013
which ghost?? Do you really think those peeps are dumb? Tompolo company has the contract to protect the pipes from vandals. He also has the vandals working to ensure that more security votes pours into the company. That is the system. . . Create problem then proffer a solution for it.

1 Like

Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2013
Another money thieving venture. How about an anti money laundering or an anti money theft MAchine for our politicians and public office holders.
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by dheaven: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2013
The money is too small. They should increase it to 30 billion naira per state so there be enough money for governors to contest 2015 election.
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by lymelyte(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2013
The wealth which enslaves the owner isn’t wealth.
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by lymelyte(m): 11:58am On Sep 20, 2013
Money can't talk but it can make lies look true.
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by collynzo2(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by jamace(m): 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2013
solomon111: Nigeria loses more than $4billion annually to oil thefts.
I5 billion naira is not even enough to buy the required equipments like war-ships and frigates fitted with modern missile and electronic systems to monitor the entire gulf of guinea where most of these thefts take place.

Where is the Nigerian Navy and their vessels and equipment? What about the equipments purchased and used by the Presidential Implementation Committee on Maritime Security and Safety? Or is NIMASA also dead?

Some persons are are just advising govt in order to get their own cut of the national cake. For all I know, any equipment necessary to monitor our waters is already available in this country. The various agencies involved in maritime security and safety are only playing safe by hiding the truth. They have the equipments and they know the oil thieves.
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by BarryX(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
If I say this country is a fu*ked up entity, Others will say I'm being unpatriotic.
Like seriously, Is it that they don't know the cartel that steals from this pipelines or bunker these oils?
They're expecting me to believe that , an ordinary Nigerian like myself will have the effrontery to play close to an oil pipeline travelling at such high pressure to siphon sh1t.
We're aware of the oil barons that controls the trade, they rub minds and cheques with those in corridors of power.

1 Like

Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2013
Is dat money nt enough to build one company and gave dem job to do?
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by Horus(m): 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyZRjS8Nsms

[size=15pt]Nigerian oil stolen on industrial scale[/size]
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by NoContract(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2013
yinchar: More money for the BOYS in the creek....All hail the el-retardino.

Which one be El-Retardinho again? grin
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by gbengaobaye: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Okay o.15b.God dey.Suffering and smiling thingzz.Nigerians like wuruwuru to the answer.What is the permanent solution to this wasteful venture.God of Bishop Oyedepo go run fire on Jona and NEC.Amen

1 Like

Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by yiboboy: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2013
Why spend a dime? Why not curb corruption in high places and watch everything else fall into place?
Re: N15bn Approved For Anti-oil Theft Equipment by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2013
Op: Y u no put the name of the N15b equipment na Is it bomb-proof?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Minimum Wages By Countries Of The World. / Wind-generated Electricity Energy / My Prophecy 2011 : Sectional Rebellion Army from The Nigeria Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.