Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. (44457 Views)

My Wife Lied About Her Age, What Should I Do? / Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / A Must Read: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/106332/funny-obasanjo-sleeps-sons-wife

[b]A few hours after P.M.News hit the newsstands with an allegation by Obasanjo’s son, Gbenga, that his father slept with his wife, Moji, thousands of Nigerians have condemned the act, describing it as an abomination.

[size=20pt]Gbenga Obasanjo, first son of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, had in an affidavit he swore to alleged that his father seduced his estranged wife with NNPC contracts and slept with her. This and more were contained in an affidavit sworn to at an Ikeja High Court which is hearing his application to divorce his wife, Moji, nee Onabanjo.[/size]

[size=20pt]Gbenga also stated in his affidavit that he had grounds to suspect that his father-in-law Otunba Alex Onabanjo slept with his daughter and abused her sexually.
[/size]

Reacting to the story, many Nigerians said the allegation was not surprising as they have always known that Obasanjo was a randy fellow.

Some who reacted, however, expressed surprise that Obasanjo could descend so low as to sleep with his son’s wife.

“This is an abomination of the highest order. It is abomination in Yorubaland, abomination in Christianity, abomination under the Nigerian laws and constitution. I pity the man; the devil is living inside him 100 per cent, 24/7. It is the highest level of immorality,’’ a Nigerian said.

Another respondent wondered why Gbenga would go to this extent to destroy his notorious father whose appetite for anything in skirt is well known.

“This had better not be true. But why will Gbenga want to scandalise his notorious father, whose insatiable appetite for daughters of Eve is legendary; and his father-in-law, Alex O, as he is fondly called in social circles, a man whose sense of humour I adore a lot,” another respondent wrote.
[/b]

In *****Land, ANYTHING IS POSIBLE O! lipsrsealed
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Chomzy19(f): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
AKUKO UWA
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by WeddingFever: 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
True or false this story melts any heart.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by StOla: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kanwulia:

Thank you!
Unlike you. . .I am more concerned with the welfare of the children. . . NOT THE DYSFUNCTIONAL ADULTS! kiss
Why don't you ask yourself WHY THE GIRLS JUST WENT 'BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD' after their mother left for LONDON?
Why is it that ONLY THE SON is normal in all these. . .?

THE FIRST DAUGHTER WAS DEFI-NAT-LY(inserts IJEBU Yingrish hia) molested by the FATHER. . . NOT THE SECOND!!! kiss

I do NOT BELIEVE THEIR FATHER!
My opinion. . . kiss

INTERLUDE PLEASE!!! THE HIT SONG MAKING WAVES. . . .ON THE CHARTS.
Enjoy your day! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyDUC1LUXSU

I reckon the son being so young would remain normal as he had no exposure yet to the things that make a girl or guy go bad when approaching adulthood.

I see nothing dysfunctional about the adults, can't say the same about the kids.

Why must the kid be believed and not the Father? So if you had a kid who was smart enough to know the power of a sexual assult claim, you'lld believe him/her over the father without any verification?

Thank God you're not a judge, you'lld definitely make a lousy Juror also.

Judge the case based on the facts you have been told by the victim of this story. She lost her husband and her health to lies that were not verified because of the same emotions you have betrayed in your posts.

3 Likes

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
ariblaze: @ Kanwulia

i feel your reasoning with respect to this issue is somewhat flawed . . . . grown girls accuse their father of having sex with them to their mum and you say he should have shrugged it off?

the best response i have read here is someone who said mum should have taken them for checkup in the hospital

truth is this , most mothers and the outside world will believe the children and not the father, who will become a pariah its enough reason to turn any sane person mad.

i cant even wish such on an enemy

Any father would DIE trying to prove his innocence, instead of FAKING MADNESS LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON, the OGBONGE PEDO-PHILE GRADE A1+++++!!!

DID GBENGA OBASANJO LIE TOO? shocked
Did you see any of them RUN MAD? grin

In this case, I STRONGLY BELIEVE THIS MAN MOLESTED THE FIRST DAUGHTER WHO NEVER RECANTED HER ACCUSATIONS!

My opinion! kiss
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Policewoman(f): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
I can't imagine doing this to my own father. Those biatches are heartless. Btw, this sounds like a nollywood script.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Ama28(f): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2013
For me, I wouldn't really blame her as a mother. Its normal to try and defend your kids!
But since he was not caught in the act and there were no evidence of such, she would have handled the matter in-house. Moreover the case didn't go to court so why the publicity.

Mothers should not leave their daughters in the custody of their father alone.
Its wrong, yes this man didn't do this but we have seen worse cases than this!

They just need to sort the father out and keep begging for forgiveness!
Poor man!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by StOla: 3:47pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kanwulia: https://www.nairaland.com/106332/funny-obasanjo-sleeps-sons-wife

In *****Land, ANYTHING IS POSIBLE O! lipsrsealed

Two adults having sex. can't find a corelation here.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by seangy4konji: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
How many 18 year olds are virgins in townif dere skul mates or deriver already dis virgined dem before d accusation and d test said they weren't?would deh v said d truth about who disvirgined dem?
lanre_front: Definitely a fake story. You know why I know is fake? It's fake because when such a thing happens, the first instinctive thing to do, and what anyone that hears about the matter will no doubt say is thia: the girls should be taken to an hoapital or clinic to test whether they are no longer virgins; that will be the starting point of the investigation.

The eldest sister was eighteen then, and the junior could probably be 16 or 15.

How can such an accuaation come up and not one person thought it fit the girls should be tested to see if they are indeed sexually active is beyond incredible?
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
St.Ola:

I reckon the son being so young would remain normal as he had no exposure yet to the things that make a girl or guy go bad when approaching adulthood.

I see nothing dysfunctional about the adults, can't say the same about the kids.

Why must the kid be believed and not the Father? So if you had a kid who was smart enough to know the power of a sexual assult claim, you'lld believe him/her over the father without any verification?

Thank God you're not a judge, you'lld definitely make a lousy Juror also.

Judge the case based on the facts you have been told by the victim of this story. She lost her husband and her health to lies that were not verified because of the same emotions you have betrayed in your posts.

The girls were young too! They only started acting out as soon as they got older! I ask again : WAS GBENGA OBASANJO LYING UNDER OATH, in front of the whole world? WAS HE A CHILD TOO? grin

I would not jail the father!
I would jail the MOTHER instead!
She is the MOST USSSSELESS OF MOTHERS for taking her daughters to the so-called "PASTORS", instead of conducting a THOROUGH investigation of her domestic affairs!kiss

Any loving parent will stand by their disturbed children, to find out WHY the 'false accusation'!

Noooooo, NOT NIGERIAN PARENTS!!!

They RUN to "PASTORS" or "RUN MAD"!!! cheesy
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by ssiaccenture(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
The general believe that women are emotional rather than reasonable in thinking surface again in the scenario above. The consultation She supposed to have done initially to secure the future of her loving family she did it eventually. Her consultation to unravel the misery surrounding her daughters allegation against her husband was not inquisitive enough. Now she is crying over spilt milk. Well it's a lesson to those who don't heed the ringing of the second thought always end up this way.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Kanwulia: 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2013
Una don wanno h-answer moi? grin

WAS GBENGA OBASANJO LYING under oath? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by danbabe: 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2013
25Calibre: Female children are headaches, the task of raising daughters is just monumental.

Sons are much more easy, you enjoy your life.

Although I think this is a movie script

Really? Female kids are a headache? General statements like this are very annoying! Without women, the human race will be extinct!

This story is an isolated case of wicked females and should not be used as a yardstick for generalising females.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by kingsleyMbang(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2013
Every thing is possible in ths satan's system, be it on movies or real lif. Well composed script/story though !!!
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by DrHarziz(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
SHIT happens
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by pickabeau1: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Interesting spin on this thread

There's a more recent brouhaha..

Tawana Brawley

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

Tawana Glenda Brawley (born 1972) is an African-American woman from Wappingers Falls, New York, who gained notoriety in 1987–88 for falsely accusing six white men of having raped her. The charges received widespread national attention because of her age (15), the persons accused (including police officers and a prosecuting attorney), and the shocking state in which Brawley was found after the rape (in a trash bag, with racial slurs written on her body and covered in feces). Brawley's accusations were given widespread media attention in part from the involvement of her advisers, including the Reverend Al Sharpton and attorneys Alton H. Maddox and C. Vernon Mason.[1] After hearing evidence, a grand jury concluded in October 1988 that Brawley had not been the victim of a forcible sexual assault and that she herself may have created the appearance of an attack.[2] The New York prosecutor whom Brawley had accused as one of her alleged assailants successfully sued Brawley and her three advisers for defamation.[3]

Brawley initially received considerable support from the African-American community.[4] Some scholars suggested that Brawley was victimized by biased reporting that adhered to racial stereotypes.[5][6] The mainstream media's coverage drew heated criticism from the African-American press and leaders for its treatment of the teenager.[7] The grand jury's conclusions decreased support for Brawley and her advisers. Brawley's family has maintained that the allegations were true..

bknight: I read an american version of this where the daughter confessed abt 30yrs later...d man had spent most of his life in prison.

Such a pity the man lost himself. Yet d eldest daughter isn't repentant undecided

**suppose the tale is s real-life sexperience**
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by HusBandMateRial: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2013
ummmmmmm.....weting i wun even talk sef

tell "em 2 wait, i de com grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by pickabeau1: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Interesting ...

So fathers and daughters are now cat and dog

Everyman wants to poke his own daughter

How many cases of inzest have you seen before you made that diabolical conclusion

Na wa..

Ama28: For me, I wouldn't really blame her as a mother. Its normal to try and defend your kids!
But since he was not caught in the act and there were no evidence of such, she would have handled the matter in-house. Moreover the case didn't go to court so why the publicity.

Poor man!

1 Like

Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by StOla: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2013
Kanwulia: Una don wanno h-answer moi? grin

WAS GBENGA OBASANJO LYING under oath? cheesy

The onus was on Gbenga Obasanjo to prove his claims. It was a divorce case, so the plaintiff would pull all stunts to win his case.

If it did happen as he said it, then the wife must have loved what she was getting elsewhere and she wasn't the one complaining.

I still don't see how it proves the father of this thread is guilty undecided
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Opeyemi1525(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2013
tourching story,if it's true,the mother should take dem to their father despite his condition but dey shuld pray 4 4givness and healing for their father
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Btruth: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2013
cry

Why will your daughters committed this evil against their father? I think something is fishing somewhere.

Are you sure you never upset someone, that in turn curse you indirectly? I just wonder.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by ocheejemb: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2013
I dont want to believe this is a true story but if it is the daughters deserve to die single for doing that to their own father. And to be honest, not getting married isnt the worst thing that could happen to them, so they should even be grateful that thats what karma has decided to do to them.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by jbass1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 20, 2013
Am speechless
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by mirrael6: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Very sad. This shows the power of sexual urges when uncontrolled. They plotted to destroy their dad because he would not let them destroy themselves
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by successking: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Please, take the evil children to go and sincerely beg their father forgiveness before it will be too late. The evil women do leave after them.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Wealthlex(m): 5:38pm On Sep 20, 2013
Nice lession,but na woo 4 dis children,i can dey face dere father with lies
mollytinrox: Send those kids to Nigeria. They will learn not to lie on their papa again
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Pain(m): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Who wrote this story? Good Work..Chimamanda will be impressed. When is the full book going to market? I want to order 3 copies in advance.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by Btruth: 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Ama28: For me, I wouldn't really blame her as a mother. Its normal to try and defend your kids!

Poor man!

What's your point here? Are you saying people with female child should be look with contempt? or, are you advising that once one had female kids, he should leave the house and start living separately from his family? I don't understand, and I need you to explain your point on this.
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by king9952: 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2013
lanre_front: Definitely a fake story. You know why I know is fake? It's fake because when such a thing happens, the first instinctive thing to do, and what anyone that hears about the matter will no doubt say is thia: the girls should be taken to an hoapital or clinic to test whether they are no longer virgins; that will be the starting point of the investigation.

The eldest sister was eighteen then, and the junior could probably be 16 or 15.

How can such an accuaation come up and not one person thought it fit the girls should be tested to see if they are indeed sexually active is beyond incredible?
I am not doubting your analysis of fake story. Probaly true that they should have taken the lying girls to hospital for examination. Here is the words for your thought: Supposing they did and the examination cooraborate with their calims, except linking the passage to their boy friends, you go figure mate..
Re: My Daughters Lied That Their Father Had Sex With Them…. by chioma134: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2013
ariblaze: @ Kanwulia

i feel your reasoning with respect to this issue is somewhat flawed . . . . grown girls accuse their father of having sex with them to their mum and you say he should have shrugged it off?

the best response i have read here is someone who said mum should have taken them for checkup in the hospital

truth is this , most mothers and the outside world will believe the children and not the father, who will become a pariah its enough reason to turn any sane person mad.

i cant even wish such on an enemy
I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Male Child In The Family. How Important Is This? / My Wife-To-Be Provides Everything In The House, No Juju Involved / Wedding Night: House Or Hotel, Which Is Preferable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.