Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave (26436 Views)

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by pesty100(m): 10:06am On Sep 21, 2013
Somebody should tell this fools because if they succed in creating problems they would be the ones to suffer the repercussions
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by prettyboi1(m): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2013
PvtParts:

See you talking crap.

Egbesu youth movement started the Niger Delta revolt and exported to other neighboring ND states.

They held the mighty Federal Government by the balls and forced an amnesties agreement, the formation of the NIger-Delta Ministry and highlighted the corruption in the oil sector which necessitated the drafting of the PIB.

Now compare them to your Boko cousins....

I guess you will not give me a reasonable answer.

Oh please! Listen to yourself. So egbesu now stands as a representative for you & gives you pride? I hhonestly don't understand How you slaves think. To even think that some lesser animals liked your post is appalling. Life has become so cheap in this country under Jonathan's administration o. Na wa.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Saraben(f): 10:11am On Sep 21, 2013
dey r not serious
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 21, 2013
Since US banned Naija from visa lottery, I just pray I go fit secure Malawi visa for my family and after that, I go just siddon dey read Naija dailies for updates undecided
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by tender92(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Segregation is the answer.
Am no longer comfortable with this our nursery rhymes of ONE NIGERIA undecided

All eyes on the raising SUN
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 21, 2013
The status quo is a consequence of clulessness/indolence! Where was boko-haram during obj's regime? Mtchewwwww!!!

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Policewoman(f): 10:24am On Sep 21, 2013
Noisemakers.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by prettyboi1(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2013
Jonathan's government is a complete failure plagued with cluelessness & that's why people take laws into their hands any ways they like & threaten the nation & its people. There's boko harm on one end killing people,there are several militant groups rising everyday & threatening the government & people of Nigeria,there's massob on another end threatening a secession,there are animals like Asari Dokubo talking shyte everyday & still walking free. I pity Nigerians & this clueless people we voted to "lead" us.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Policewoman(f): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2013
searay: Who carry my popcorn here?
How old are you kid?
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by prettyboi1(m): 10:26am On Sep 21, 2013
Seenyo: The status quo is a consequence of clulessness/indolence! Where was boko-haram during obj's regime? Mtchewwwww!!!

100000000000 Likes
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by pastie(m): 10:27am On Sep 21, 2013
why now?
click like if egbesu militantz are toothless Dogz

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Osama10(m): 10:29am On Sep 21, 2013
Empty Speech.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Cholison(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2013
Asari please take up this fight for your muslim brothers who are under threat from your tribal warlords.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by striker9(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2013
Empty threat,they can't do nada!
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Evasmillingguy(m): 10:33am On Sep 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] NA SO!
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by carzola(m): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2013
40milion would solve this problem..
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by ezakson(m): 10:41am On Sep 21, 2013
This is nothing but jobless people seeking recognition of the president. Go get something doing instead of putting the laws into your hands. The Question is haven't you read nor heard about book harangue being political? Stop your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by carzola(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2013
pretty_boi: Jonathan's government is a complete failure plagued with cluelessness & that's why people take laws into their hands any ways they like & threaten the nation & its people. There's boko harm on one end killing people,there are several militant groups rising everyday & threatening the government & people of Nigeria,there's massob on another end threatening a secession,there are animals like Asari Dokubo talking shyte everyday & still walking free. I pity Nigerians & this clueless people we voted to "lead" us.
did we vote in this country?? Have we ever voted? Nigeria is not yet a country..
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by carzola(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2013
ezakson: This is nothing but jobless people seeking recognition of the president. Go get something doing instead of putting the laws into your hands. The Question is haven't you read nor heard about book harangue being political? Stop your foolishness.
but what is boko haram doin? Takin laws into their pockets or what? is time we stand up and put this northeners to book whether legally or ilegally.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by brownlord: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2013
Mexyz: Egbesu boys, pls ds is nt d time to create mre problems for our dear Gej,abeg mke una leave d muslims for now. @those sayn talk is cheap, u need to visit edo or delta nd ask who re these egbesu boys, these guys re real nd dreaded.

You well? Where egbesu dey for edo, or u tink u the only one familiar wit niger/delta.

Make all ths egbesu boyz relax there,no be to hide go carry cut to size do shit for night then begin hide, if u strong pull ur trigger openly let's knw u strong.

Make dem even divide this nation self
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by zebra(m): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2013
Does this ultimatum also affect Mujahid Asari Dokubo? He is also a muslim. Na wa o.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Wsdm: Since they are calling the Northern elites sponsors of boko haram because they have not condemn them publicly, is this statement not equally applicable to GEJ as the sponsor of all the militants/tugs releasing senseless statements as he has not equally condemn them publicly. Honestly the people from that region are daily displaying very low I.Q!
this isnt condoning acts of voilence against anyone as i have never seen when two wrongs made it right, however this certainly is a sorta transit medium to all n sundry especially those huge fat farts on here n elsewhere havin diarrhea,hypertension,migraine,...losin sleep over GEJ, to pronto cease playin da hyena n jackals game. n seriously if we cant iron out our difference amicably,then we shuld go da czechoslovakia (now czech n slovania republics) way to da U.N. change is what we need here.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by size38: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2013
Faceless group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?) / Abisola Ajimobi-kola's Baby Shower (Photos) / A Dog Named Buhari And A Hippo Named Patience By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.