Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave (26435 Views)

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by babybuzx(f): 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
All dis niger delta militants ll just be making mouth as if it happens dem fit wait. Which community in Nigeria ve dey seen dat doesn't ve hausa, igbo and yoruba dat progressed? Anyway make dem fight. I get less than 30 days to live in dis region. But I pity dem cos if dey kill one hausa man here, d hausas ll kil thousands of christians in d north irrespective of d tribe. Now who loose?
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by ijawcitizen(m): 4:25am On Sep 23, 2013
adeabi: Egbesu,have you suspected Boko haram among muslims living in your community?.if NO, you have no right to send them away but if YES then they deserve it.hmmmn.Any attempt to send them away innocently may lead to seperation of Nigeria as it was told before.
Anything that will lead to the break up of the dungeon called Nigeria is okay by me. #TeamNigerDeltaRepublic
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by stebell(m): 8:33am On Sep 23, 2013
ijaw citizen: Anything that will lead to the break up of the dungeon called Nigeria is okay by me. #TeamNigerDeltaRepublic
My broda, I'm wit yu on dis one.
If president GEJ re-election will split dis shit hole called Naija, then I'm okay wit it.
Long Live Republic of Niger Delta
Long Live South South
Long Live GEJ
Long Live #Fresh Air# crew
Goodluck to haters till 2019

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by spacechuks(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2013
babybuzx: All dis niger delta militants ll just be making mouth as if it happens dem fit wait. Which community in Nigeria ve dey seen dat doesn't ve hausa, igbo and yoruba dat progressed? Anyway make dem fight. I get less than 30 days to live in dis region. But I pity dem cos if dey kill one hausa man here, d hausas ll kil thousands of christians in d north irrespective of d tribe. Now who loose?
so U̶̲̥̅̊ r advocating for the Bh,U̶̲̥̅̊ never see wrong in their massive killing,well I m nt suprise,religion has blinded many,is even better naija divide so muslims and christains can live in peace-dts d only solution for now
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Tintinix: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2013
dinggle: Boneless, spineless dogs!
Northerns have stolen enough money that will enable them survival if they finally leave, the don't have the power to say they wanna go, that power is squarely on GEJ, he can use it by calling for SNC! I'm The biggest question he asked was why can't we go our separated ways, when he should be asking GEJ why he hasn't called for Sovereign National Conference that will either solidify us as a people or make us go amicably!... Instead of fight for second term where there is no guarantee he should use his last days wisely for the ppl.
But none of those people were reasons he made the worst decision of his presidency......fuel increment!

With all your ranting you landed at the wrongest conclusion. Subsidy removal would have been the boldest and guttiest decision taken by any president of this country! Its was never about about how much you buy fuel at the pump.
About the SNC I can't confirm the rumuor but I read that the FG/GEJ has called for it. Guess who are opposing it?
So please save your ranting!
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Xanther: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2013
brownlord

Make all ths egbesu boyz relax there,no be to hide go carry cut to size
do shit for night then begin hide, if u strong pull ur trigger openly
let's knw u strong.

Make dem even divide this nation self[/quote]
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Femiolaleye: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Ess: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
This story came out on September 11th or 12th.
Today is September 27th.
I hope all muslims in ND have not been annihilated!
Bunch of noisemakers.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by adepojuot: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
7 days never reach?Na only empty treat u Na Sabi.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by gerald09(m): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
Did any actually believed these fools, they only say all dese hoping to be offered "amnesty money" cos they assume if u come to d media and threaten Nigeria d government will offer amnesty, u now see y businesses never prosper in Nigeria, every st*upid a4ss assumes they are business inclined. ND started d Amnesty business, BH perfected the business (killing), Now every small criminal comes out to give ultimatum 1s every month hoping to get a little from d Amnesty business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Car Snatcher Nnali Osita Caught In Port Harcourt / Oyetola Condemns Physical Examination Of Cargoes By Customs / My Academic Certificates Are With The Military - Buhari to INEC (But: Why?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.