Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,653 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave (26437 Views)

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Wadeoye(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2013
I am sure Oritsejafor or what do they call him will not see anything wrong with this. He wont say a word to condemn it.

But let a group in the north call for xtians to leave the north with ultimatum, you will see the "tonto-dike" pastor in action.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2013
Whatever it becomes,we remain Nigerians either as one or in pieces.God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 21, 2013
This country is just overdue for a split. Thats the only safe solution to our priblems now, or else it might implode, the pressure is gettin too tangible.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Adrenaline123(m): 11:07am On Sep 21, 2013
Am just laughing cacophonically, there has been a veritable cornucopia of such threads on nairaland which result to ethnocentric posts and views, effusing hatred on one another, criticizing GEJ, people vituperating people because of tribe. I wonder if it is only Nigeria that has many ethnic groups.
E gbami o!! Biko!!! Sanu!!! !!!جمثشسث
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by bronx07: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2013
Wsdm: Since they are calling the Northern elites sponsors of boko haram because they have not condemn them publicly, is this statement not equally applicable to GEJ as the sponsor of all the militants/tugs releasing senseless statements as he has not equally condemn them publicly. Honestly the people from that region are daily displaying very low I.Q!
charlatan GEJ was d one how pioneered the amnesty program as a vice president yaradua had to send him to beg his people now y dnt sambo or buhari go beg d borkoharm in fact those those dnt need begging they dnt have a point they r outrite demonic besides violence is noted to accompany islam anywere it goes so dnt blame anyone for accusing the muslims

3 Likes

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by IYANGBALI: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2013
Reptyle: All this pointless ultimatums are fast becoming jaded. By the way, is Asari Dokubo not a moslem?

His take on this threat will be quite interesting grin
i wont take them serious,until they kill asari dokubo who is also a Muslim living among them
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by ALISMILE(m): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2013
Slizbeat:

That Asari of a guy has twenty mouths, he is never stable. Besides, this egbesu watever gave same ultimatum in 2011 and I never saw anything happen. Talk is the cheapest Know commodity in the world.

But I like a part where he said "leave our land", showing that Nigeria was never ONE before now. Time will tell, *sipping Alomo and Popcorn in Uganda, watching closely*
This man hw ur thinkin be so. So untill they carry their threat only then u ll believe them.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by papi365: 11:15am On Sep 21, 2013
amiskurie: egbesu bunch of fools are actually the dumbest,jobless opportunist that ever evolved.who told them muslims are behind boko-haram or even alqaeeda.blind puppets!
SHOUT UP. ARE BOKO BOIS NOT MUSLIM? MUFU.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by ALISMILE(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2013
There are other Nija Deltans who are muslims. I'm one of them,so wats our faith? We neither belong to the north,now our people want to be killin us.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by ronski: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2013
Talk is cheap...the next thing they will ask for amnesty.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by tintingz(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2013
Egbesu militants ko, Egusi militants ni grin

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by tintingz(m): 11:37am On Sep 21, 2013
ALISMILE: There are other Nija Deltans who are muslims. I'm one of them,so wats our faith? We neither belong to the north,now our people want to be killin us.
Please ask them again oo, cuz me I don't understand all this Egbesu Egusi militant crusaders ooh grin.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Littlehooper: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2013
xule20: empty barren makes...............

barrel not barren

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Gmike2rule(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2013
What is all dis hullabalo of the highest jingoism all about; If this country is going to split why can't it be with peace y does anyone has to be a sacrificial lamp or scapegoat.. It is without gainsaying dat it's not with obvious idiosyncracy dat 'Nigeria' was amalgamated in the first place.. And with dis insurgence of selfish leadership and chauvinism of different tribes and clan. I opine dat if the forward seems so vague to follow den going back shuldn't be a threat. Seem it's so clear dat 'we' re of different consanguinity. I vote 4 peace, and if not secession of different tribes and region should happen this moment... God bless our country...
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Dmentor(f): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2013
You are on your own Egbesu militants. Your bros, GEJ will send soldiers after you. He won't let you spoil his ambition for 2015. D guy is desperate about it.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by abacusCm(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Egbesu,it seems you people don't knw the number of christians in the North compare to muslims in the Niger delta.it is better you think twice before taking any violent actions.Violent is not the solution.I believed that most of you have not been giving birth to during the biafra war.it is better you ask your fathers and great grandfather.abo oro la nso fun omo luwabi....
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by bakynes(m): 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
I think these guys are referring to Hausa Muslims coz even some of their own pple practise Islam so are they going to be killing their own people because they choose Islam as a religion. Bt GEJ needs to caution these guys.
Even the Vigilante groups and Youths are joining the fight against Bokoharam,its just some Nothern Elites that are using BH to fight Jonathan.In the case if its a religious oriented crisis,where muslims are killing Christains in the North like in 2011 we can still understand their plight, bt they should know two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Fornorth(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ochek: Mtcheeew!! Abeg, who get Motorola charger?
wich model?
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Okeikpu(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Haaaahh!! na which one be Egbensu again smiley) nawa 4dis con3 ohh...grin and that means Asari Dokubo will follow dem na...?
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by francisbiz: 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by oyiboeru(m): 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nigeria is country made to exist by God's grace but some bigots, tribalists and senseless beings are trying to break it up which will not be possible
May almighty God save us from the hands of the evil doer's.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by spacechuks(m): 12:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wadeoye: I am sure Oritsejafor or what do they call him will not see anything wrong with this. He wont say a word to condemn it.

But let a group in the north call for xtians to leave the north with ultimatum, you will see the "tonto-dike" pastor in action.
y not keep U̶̲̥̅̊Я smeelin mouth quite,do U̶̲̥̅̊ knw often times xtain has been fought to leave the north thru massive killings,I am a testimony to dat in kano 1990 riot while U̶̲̥̅̊ see abokis every nook and cranny in d south doin biz nd leaving peacefully while xtains r in danger over in d north.let them leave our land and go back to their dry and arid curse land and see if they will prosper.Egbesu boys,I realli dnt knw much abt U̶̲̥̅̊ guys but dnt be political,this U̶̲̥̅̊Я gej sef is not leavin up to expectation dats y Ameachi kips at loggerhead wt him...anyway I rest ♍Ɣ case.

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by amiskurie(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
PvtParts:

See you talking crap.

Egbesu youth movement started the Niger Delta revolt and exported to other neighboring ND states.

They held the mighty Federal Government by the balls and forced an amnesties agreement, the formation of the NIger-Delta Ministry and highlighted the corruption in the oil sector which necessitated the drafting of the PIB.

Now compare them to your Boko cousins....

I guess you will not give me a reasonable answer.
mumu pikin,no body knows them before now.
brainless creature,u can't even reason that they do not have a common agenda.fighting for oil today and clamouring for amnesty tommorrow,now its boko-haram they wants to take on.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by olatiler(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
My ppl let no one deceive us about Boko Haram oga jona himself got many answer to give us cos we have many question to ask him just like America get many answer to give about Al-Qaeda hope intelligent ppl among u can have few knowledge of what am saying here
All this Militant palava na part of oga Jona agenda so he should stop brainwashed ppl
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Clerverly: Toothless Bulldogs grin
For your mind abi? Leave lagos and go and test dem power. Noise maker.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Tonylyte(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Why is it that wen eva they kill bokoites, the northerners label em as innocent citizens been killed? Just lyk wat happened in abj lately. Wen ever they wanna tak any hard decision on bokoites, thaz wen u see all those northernerz(including buhari) cming out to conderm it, buh they hav never for ones condermed the act of killing by dose hoodlums...anyway, i'mma fanatic of one nigeria, i love and cherish nigerians, so i dnt wanna see any evil befall any nigerian. Wat i'm i tryna say in essence...plz, if u're nt a naija-deltan and it ally, after the 2015elections' leave. that z, if it didnt favour gej i meant...until tinz bcome o.k, u cn nw return...i would do d same if i'm in the north...buhari ones said he would mak naija ungovernable shul he lost election, we all knw buhari is a man of hs wrd, even in power, he promises and fulfills.....he's fulfiling hs wrds nw...we al knw the amnesty stf is expiring by 2015, and dis militant boiz are coming bk to gv any president that take over 4m gej, a terrible fight that we've neva heard b4(minus civil war).......
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Tonylyte(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Why is it that wen eva they kill bokoites, the northerners label em as innocent citizens been killed? Just lyk wat happened in abj lately. Wen ever they wanna tak any hard decision on bokoites, thaz wen u see all those northernerz(including buhari) cming out to conderm it, buh they hav never for ones condermed the act of killing by dose hoodlums...anyway, i'mma fanatic of one nigeria, i love and cherish nigerians, so i dnt wanna see any evil befall any nigerian. Wat i'm i tryna say in essence...plz, if u're nt a naija-deltan and it ally, after the 2015elections' leave. that z, if it didnt favour gej i meant...until tinz bcome o.k, u cn nw return...i would do d same if i'm in the north...buhari ones said he would mak naija ungovernable shul he lost election, we all knw buhari is a man of hs wrd, even in power, he promises and fulfills.....he's fulfiling hs wrds nw...we al knw the amnesty stf is expiring by 2015, and dis militant boiz are coming bk to gv any president that take over 4m gej, a terrible fight that we've neva heard b4(minus civil war).......
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by boniflex(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
carzola: but what is boko haram doin? Takin laws into their pockets or what? is time we stand up and put this northeners to book whether legally or ilegally.
tuale broda u just spoke my mind 1,000likes for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Lawan, Dogara, Gbajabiamila Resolve Differences / Xenophobia: Henry Okay, Nigerians Attacked In South African Prisons - MEND / With 28 Officers Killed, Police Admits Low Morale, IG Begins Tour Of Commands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.