Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,661 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave (26438 Views)

Biafra: Ex-militants Give FG 31-day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by boniflex(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
carzola: Fu*k the mod's for hidin my post.. Una dey madt wella..
carzo my man no mind them, nah d same people
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by kardoso(m): 2:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Demon infested lots. Children of lucifer.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Slizbeat(m): 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
ALISMILE: This man hw ur thinkin be so. So untill they carry their threat only then u ll believe them.

If they have done it in 2011, I will be the first to beg muslims to leave. But in this case, No Way.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Myself2(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
xule20: empty barren makes...............

shocked shocked shocked

Holy cow
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by IYANGBALI: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Desola: Egbesu ko egbewa ni!

Awon oniyeye!
ma dawon lohun jare aya mi atata,je ka wole lo sun,jnr ti to gba aburo :-
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Littlehooper:

barrel not barren
abeg leave the guy jo,his brain is barren
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by adeabi: 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Egbesu,have you suspected Boko haram among muslims living in your community?.if NO, you have no right to send them away but if YES then they deserve it.hmmmn.Any attempt to send them away innocently may lead to seperation of Nigeria as it was told before.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by picasso4u(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
with d present happenings in nigeria, nigeria may experience a revolution, anoda military regime headed by d northerners or even anoda civil war.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by IYANGBALI: 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
picasso4u: with d present happenings in nigeria, nigeria may experience a revolution, anoda military regime headed by d northerners or even anoda civil war.
we are watching
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Wittywizard(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
I wonder when we will learn... Egbesu gave warning now, we are running our mouth eating useless food, typing rubbish because we dnt reside in niger delta or d affected area... Y not we just kip watching rather than typin rubbish if we don't have anytin to say...
Egbesu, abeg make una give d government time... Tinx will be better for good... I wonder if all this nairalanders commentin unusuall words ever think of d repercussion... I wonder wen boko haram bois gave threat, most of the studpid & foolish so-called nairalanders made comment... Sayin threat was rubbish..now, we are seein boko bois in action... Lets us pray for Nigeria in Distress
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Wittywizard(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Slizbeat:

If they have done it in 2011, I will be the first to beg muslims to leave. But in this case, No Way.
u can b d1st to send ur family to dia region to know if d threat is real.. Xo, u dis ingrate..u mean oda pples life is neva ur biz... I fear una oh... Click like for this fool

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Ndkings1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Let's wait and see.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by dinggle: 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Boneless, spineless dogs!
His rant is an indictment on GEJ, it is not about GEJ being president, it is about GEJ understanding the power he holds. He can unleash the power of the military and send the chief of Army staff to the battle ground. GEJ is fighting a fearful fight with Boko-Haram, he is not a strong leader period! You can not punish innocent muslims in the South because of the sins of a a few northern mulisms, Malians, Chadians, Nigeriens, who sneaked into Nigeria because your president refused to ensure our borders are protected!
Why hasn't visas being imposed on Malians, Nigeriens and Chadians? Why haven't they been bar from traveling to Nigeria by land or sea?? When you have clueless people innocent lives are wasted. What do they discuss when they hold their security meetings??
I once said it here, Visas should be imposed on some West African countries. Ecowas or no Ecowas, our security must come first! countries like Ghana, Gambia, Liberia, Sierra-leone, Benin & Togo should be exempted from visa requirements.
The Big question is why isn't GEJ acting decisively?

Northerns have stolen enough money that will enable them survival if they finally leave, they don't have the power to say they wanna go, that power is squarely on GEJ, he can use it by calling for SNC! I'm from the South South, do I wanna go with bullies like Dokubo?....hell no! I see no difference between the killers and the bullies. As a matter of fact they are both Muslims. We need to support GEJ to take decisive action against Boko-Haram by giving him ideas, he should be asked to unleash military jets and the 40% of the army. they should be tasked with Killing boko-haram members without judgement and securing the borders continuously.

The biggest question he asked was why can't we go our separated ways, when he should be asking GEJ why he hasn't called for Sovereign National Conference that will either solidify us as a people or make us go amicably!... Instead of fight for second term where there is no guarantee he should use his last days wisely for the ppl. Tomorrow his messengers will use Boko-haram, Amachi, Atiku, IBB, Buhari as reasons he failed to deliver. But none of those people were reasons he made the worst decision of his presidency......fuel increment!

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by smartg(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Only GOD can save this nation!!!
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by gomeks(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
EMPTY TREAT. KEEP shut. Egbesu earlier warlord
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by shejane: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wsdm: Since they are calling the Northern elites sponsors of boko haram because they have not condemn them publicly, is this statement not equally applicable to GEJ as the sponsor of all the militants/tugs releasing senseless statements as he has not equally condemn them publicly. Honestly the people from that region are daily displaying very low I.Q!

Thank u my broda

Na ur papa born u

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by sleekp1: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Good idea and they should take the Yorubas with them. Thanks.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by hikmoj(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
vizboy: I laugh fall from Iroko tree
na lie if na tru u 4 die or faint na anoda person 4 dey hala us wetin happen 2u.me laf climb iroko tree me go find ntwrk dia because service no strong 4 my place
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by hikmoj(m): 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Desola: Egbesu ko egbewa ni!

Awon oniyeye!
ma dawon lohun awon oponu
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by awenaibangbee: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
I still believe every Nigerian has a right to live wherever a chooses. This whole idea of giving people notice to vacate makes no sense. And truly speaking, a society that aspires to grow should actively seek settlers from everywhere to invest in thier community. Did BH not exist before GEJ? Pls correct me if am wrong.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by nglazauro: 9:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Thnk God,, those that knows has decided to keep their mouth shut, u dat said they were sponsored as u are sponsored by ur leaders, u will end up destroying ur houses, properties and even bussiness as they destroy theirs. u better follow them and fight them their, if not sorry 4 u, u will regret it.
when jtf started bomberding u, killing innocent souls, raping ur daughters looting ur belongings, dat time ur eye will clear. Nobody is inviting calamity, even ebele cannot deny security from intervening. let us rethink!!! coolThnk God,, those that knows has decided to keep their mouth shut, u dat said they were sponsored as u are sponsored by ur leaders, u will end up destroying ur houses, properties and even bussiness as they destroy theirs. u better follow them and fight them their, if not sorry 4 u, u will regret it.
when jtf started bomberding u, killing innocent souls, raping ur daughters looting ur belongings, dat time ur eye will clear. Nobody is inviting calamity, even ebele cannot deny security from intervening. let us rethink!!!
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by simpleseyi: 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Muslims don't pray for their enemies as christians do (MFM also joins muslims in not praying for their enemies). Muslims take up arms and fight those that fight them and not leave the fight for God because God has many other things to do. So, tell the Egbesu riff-raffs that muslims are ready for them. Let them also remember that the North controls the military and they should ask their fathers and mothers about the 1967 to 1970 - 30 months film. Also remind Orisha-je-efo (deity that eats vegetables) that many of his parents friends and relatives were used for suya by the Hausa/Fulani during the 1967 to 1970 - 30 months film
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Rilwayne001: 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
cashkid18: talk is cheap cuz supply exceeds demand..lyk dis post if u agre wit me!!!
guy shut up abeg
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Omotolaaraujo(f): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
You don't tell people who they will have as their President and what they may say! Those are fighting words and Delta don't own freedom. You can fight Boko Haram, but don't mess with people's freedom. FOOL
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Going by the report copied in below, the only thing Kevin and his group of kidnappers have managed to achieve is to sink the net-worth of 'Egbesu Mightier Strike Force' even lower. It remains to be seen how his group of outlaws can ever win the hearts and minds of the people they purportedly represent after this diabolical outing.

Delta Police Deny Report Of Rally By Wanted Kidnap Suspect

THE Delta State Police Command has vehemently denied that a wanted kidnap suspect organised a public rally at the small town of Kokori, Ethiope East Local Council of Delta State, where he reportedly issued the Federal Government a 60-day ultimatum to develop the community or risk having oil wells there shut.

Going by the account of the recent report in one of the national dailies, the kidnap suspect, Mr. Kelvin Ibruvwe, had, in open defiance and show of force, led a band of gun-wielding masked men, all dressed in military camouflage to Kokori where he addressed a cross section of the people who cheered him as he spoke.

The suspected felon and self-styled leader of the Liberation Movement for the Urhobo People (LIMUP) and his henchmen hinged their resort to the macabre business of kidnapping for a handsome ransom on desperation, saying it was meant to draw government’s attention to the high rate of unemployment, the underdevelopment of the oil rich town and the grinding poverty in the rustic community.

Shell-shocked by the bravado of Delta’s Most Wanted in spite of the watchful eyes of policemen who are hot on his trail, the Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Lucky Uyabeme, had initially said that it was incredible that the suspected kidnap kingpin could openly show up in the community to stage a rally, promising to issue a comprehensive statement once he gets in touch with the local Divisional Police Officer (DPO).

Speaking with The Guardian in Asaba, Saturday, Uyabeme admitted that he did get in touch with the DPO at Kokori, Mr. Austin Chukwuma, who insisted that the report was just a “figment of the reporter’s imagination” and that “there was no iota of truth in the story.”

A memo dated September 19 with reference number SB: 0900/DTS/SKL/Vol. 5/9 and addressed to the Commissioner of Police attempted to set the records straight.

Titled: Re: Delta’s Most Wanted Kidnap Suspect Gives Government 60-Day Ultimatum”, Chukwuma wrote that no report of such an incident was ever recorded at Kokori, insisting that all available intelligence gathered from the State Investigating Bureau (SIB), operatives in the division and other independent reliable sources clearly showed that the account of the report was fake.

Continuing, the DPO advised: “It is my humble view that the entire publications including the fake names mentioned is a grand design by the said Kelvin Ibruvwe and his cohort to attract undeserved government/public attention and sympathy. I, therefore, urge the police authorities to discountenance the publication as baseless.”

Uyabeme amplified Chukwuma, insiting that the photograph of the event where an old woman who was sandwiched by locals was seen clenching her fist as she spoke to a supposed journalist with a tape recorder in hand was also fake, adding that the two names, Mrs. Favour Sokodi and Chief Saroke Edeh mentioned in the publication could neither be identified nor confirmed as indigenes of the small town.

Source: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/national-news/133510-delta-police-deny-report-of-rally-by-wanted-kidnap-suspect-
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by dvee2: 12:10am On Sep 22, 2013
Egbesu! Thank u guys very much. BUT IF U GUYS REALLY LOVE THE AS YOU CLAIM,PLEASE KINDLY GO TO BORNO AND HELP US FIGHT AND KILL BOKO HARAM GUYS ABEG..WE GO RESPECT UNA BRAVERY MORE. angry

1 Like

Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by goodgood2(m): 2:45am On Sep 22, 2013
alaoeri: Nigeria don turn to joke everybody just dey issue ultimatum, na when GEJ go issue his own ultimatum leaving Aso rock?
If gej issue ultimatum, Nigeria would be history.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Slizbeat(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2013
Wittywizard:
u can b d1st to send ur family to dia region to know if d threat is real.. Xo, u dis ingrate..u mean oda pples life is neva ur biz... I fear una oh... Click like for this fool

Thank you sir "fool"
Am a Christian by the way and I say No. No one threatens any1 in "one Nigeria"
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by omeiz93: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2013
How many lives do they have. If you ask me i believe they are just seeking attention or amnesty. Empty vessels, why cant u go ahead and execute whatever u want to do. What have you benefited from Jonathan adminstration so far. When are we going to discuss Nigeria and stop all these religious and ethnic sentiments. It is high time we took d insecurity challenges in this country as Nigeria problem and stop adding different colours to it.
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 22, 2013
ALISMILE: There are other Nija Deltans who are muslims. I'm one of them,so wats our faith? We neither belong to the north,now our people want to be killin us.
Its either u r an old kidergaten with napkins or u just transformed into a human from a bat n u so damm myopic u cant read btw da bloody lines!
^well we got da freedom to rant whatever we wunna,but u hit da point in talkin about discussin da nigeria project which every right thinking nigerian shud b advocatin for in a S.N.C..
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by perryclanner(m): 1:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ii jst wanna use dis medium in thankin d (EGBESU,MIGHTIER STRIKE FORCE) for takin dis issue of these miscrants thats kals demslvs: BOKO HARRAM. I believ d muslims re d main people dat encourages these people dat kals demslvs animal boko...........i strongly support d Ebgesu mightier force to kip it harsh on †ђξ line drawn between those animals and them....... A̶̲̥̅♏ off †ђξ opinion that they should go before it extends beyond settlement.....we †ђξ nigera delta,are fully prepared for them.............
Slizbeat:

Source - http://247ureports.com/egbesu-mightier-strike-force-gives-7-days-ultimatum-to-muslim-to-leave-niger-delta/
Re: Egbesu Militants Give Muslims In Niger-Delta 7-Days To Leave by andrano: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
all we knw nigeria is one, and dat boko haram killing u people are talking abt does not hav option whether u are muslim or christian. I knw u people are trying 2 create political awarnes 4 d president 2 recognise u people but i tink dis is d rite way rather u creating probem 4 d president and d entire nigeria as well. So i tink ur selfish interest does not count in dis kind of national matter allow d people at d top 2 handle it. Tanks andrano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Erosion Close To Kogi Bus Terminal (photos) / Nigeria Can Earn Billions From Exporting Faeces, Cockroaches — Prof. Oluwalana / 9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.