Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

how to know if she's cheating on you - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / how to know if she's cheating on you (2202 Views)

My Wife Is Really Strange! Is She Cheating? / Husband Gets Wife's Snapchat Message And Decides She's Cheating - But Can You Se / She's Cheating On Her Boyfriend With Me: What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2013
It happen in my dream on Thursday night" the dream goes like she's cheating on me with one strange guy to the extend that the guy even treaten to beat me up in my dream" which I share with her because that kind of dream may stand as warning sign or maybe something as being going down somewhere which am not aware of. ' And I respect her opinion because I will not want to hold her responsible for a crime I don't have any proof that she commit, I only ask her not hide it from me if she's being involve herself in such things which she said ;NO,
So later on Friday morning , she called me and telling me she love me this and that ' I was shock when she said she had same dream that she saw herself cheating on me that she don't know why things like that is happening to us, so I seek more advice from sites "tips on how to know if she's cheating on u" I read many tips but among all the tips point I only notice her using this word "I" to express herself last night instead of "we" , no strange calls or strange IM or SMS ,
My dear bruv and sis's I can't help it anymore but tell it to the world cus I had same dream again this morning' infact am still on my bed as am posting this ' pls advice me on what step to take if you really understand what the meaning of all this .
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by 190theclown: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2013
angry angry
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by segzicres(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Op try religion section. Here were objective thinking ppl. + wTH! Break up na. Shey d dream na sign mscheew
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by mizzi233: 10:55am On Sep 21, 2013
https://www.moneymillionaire.co.uk/24017 click on this link to earn loads of money online..... trust me i'm a witness.... all you need to do is to put in your account number and virtually sit back and watch as money comes in for just answering questions and testing products on your laptop....
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
190-the-clown:
angry angry
meaning ?
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nikkyparadise(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Try d God of Chosen,,,, he will surely help u out grin
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nikky-paradise:
Try d God of Chosen,,,, he will surely help u out grin
I actually don't understand why many of you folks on nairaland make fun of some sensible tread like this
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
If you are not the generally the over-jealous type, if you FEEL she is cheating, she most likely is.

There are things your brain has seen that you are not even consciously aware of.

My brother, to live a long healthy life, from today, decide to not care if a woman cheats on you or not.

Usually, the problem is not that she is physically involved with another dude. The problem is that you might tend to derive your sense of value, self-worth and identity from her 'faithfulness' to you.

Realize that your value as a person is independent of anyone else's actions or inactions. You should strive to get to a point where you really don't care whatever a girl decides to do either way.

Think about it, how much freedom and peace of mind will you have, if you don't stress yourself about who cheats on you or not.

2 Likes

Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
@op, here is my little advise for u. Try and get her very CLOSE to you. Let her stays indoor with you for lik 3 or more days. Her chart and phone calls during this period would actually tells you whether she cheat or not. More so, be playful and don't be too harsh on her during that period. Act cunny to her because WOMEN are the most cunniest living thing on EARTH. They can't be study at all because they are like CHAMELEON, fond of changing anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Paranoid!
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Enegod(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
smh
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Abbey2sam(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
So we should advise you based on your dream?....................nawa o...............

Personally I don't know how to interpret dreams,but I can recommend you to a church

You can call me........................

You can tenk me later ................
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ola def2: I actually don't understand why many of you folks on nairaland make fun of some sensible tread like this
there's nothing sensible about your post.
For real
From the story
To the gammar
To th funny dreams
Coupled with the fact that you don't have any evidence or reason to suspect her.except your malaria-induced dreams.I suggest you treat yourslef from malaria first.if the symptoms continue,see your physician for possible admission to the hospital.after that,your love will go back to normal.

No hating pls smiley

1 Like

Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sound advice

Certainly not for the OP
Richfella: If you are not the generally over-jealous type, if you FEEL she is cheating, she most likely is.

There are things your brain has seen that you are not even consciously aware of.

My brother, to live a long healthy life, from today, decide to not care if a woman cheats on you or not.

Usually, the problem is not that she is physically involved with another dude. The problem is that you might tend to derive your sense of value, self-worth and identity from her 'faithfulness' to you.

Realize that your value as a person is independent of anyone else's actions or inactions. You should strive to get to a point where you really don't care whatever a girl decides to do either way.

Think about it, how much freedom and peace of mind will you have, if you don't stress yourself about who cheats on you or not.

Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Shes cheating. I saw her at Mr Biggs with truckpusher.
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by captainsinzu(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Embrace God ma broda
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by captainsinzu(m): 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Embrace God ma broda...dis luks more spiritual
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Richfella: If you are not the generally over-jealous type, if you FEEL she is cheating, she most likely is.

I think you ar very right from your above point but I disagree with some point you make up there' to me, finding out if your Gurl is cheating on u does not have to do with one sense of jealousy at all' I believe one should be able to tell if your relationship really worth it u no stuff like that......
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 23, 2013
^^^ troof!!
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 23, 2013
mjfcb: @op, here is my little advise for u. Try and get her very CLOSE to you. Let her stays indoor with you for lik 3 or more days. Her chart and phone calls during this period would actually tells you whether she cheat or not. More so, be playful and don't be too harsh on her during that period. Act cunny to her because WOMEN are the most cunniest living thing on EARTH. They can't be study at all because they are like CHAMELEON, fond of changing anytime anyday.
I would have love to go with your point but there's no way I can get her indoor for 3days ' at first it does not make sense to me at all because we both work from Monday to Friday in a week I can only guarantee us spending Saturday together, and we ar still together tru out this last Saturday, to the xtend that no strange calls , no strange move from her or anywhere, she knows that am worried and all of that so I really don't know why closing my eyes at night will be revealing such nightmare!
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 23, 2013
lorretta u: there's nothing sensible about your post.
For real
From the story
To the gammar
To th funny dreams
Coupled with the fact that you don't have any evidence or reason to suspect her.except your malaria-induced dreams.I suggest you treat yourslef from malaria first.if the symptoms continue,see your physician for possible admission to the hospital.after that,your love will go back to normal.

No hating pls smiley
ure just a big mouth!
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Lmao
Ola def2: ure just a big mouth!
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
ROFLMAO! grin grin As in, seriously bwahahahahahahahhahahaha grin grin grin

I tire for these religious ppl grin grin grin
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Truckpusher(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Shes cheating. I saw her at Mr Biggs with truckpusher.
angry
Re: how to know if she's cheating on you by Truckpusher(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2013
Wu Zetian: ROFLMAO! grin grin As in, seriously bwahahahahahahahhahahaha grin grin grin

I tire for these religious ppl grin grin grin
What's funny about this? sad

(1) (Reply)

Oh Poor 190, Feb 2010. / First "Wrong" Impressions About Good Looking Guys / Signs That Show If Your Boyfriend Truly Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.