Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Guys Please Help Me Outta This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Help Me Outta This (4105 Views)

My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Is This Girl Marriageable? Check Her Out / Is It Wrong To Think A Girl Is Outta My League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Am dying,am no more myself,I don't even know what else to do. Am having an exam in few weeks time but I cannot settle down to read,I just cannot calm myself/my mind down to read coz I cannot concentrate.

Here...I've been in love once through out my life. I felt how hard it is for one to let go of that special one so,since then I hardly give into love. But fortunately for me,I fell in love with a....I would call him a Special one.

Truth be told...at first I went there for the money,I went there with the intention of going to spend his money but,things changed totally when I got deeply involved with the said guy to the extent that I forgot what took me there. I fell deeply for him to the extent that nothing else matters if not his presence. I could not help it,I could not control the feelings of him anymore. I just needed his presence,wanneth him to be with me always,I never cared if he was rich or poor all I wanted was him,just him and him alone. We got along very well,everything was moving smoothly until our r/ship hit the rock and everything came crashing. It happened early January and till date am yet to recover from it.

Guys?? I broke his trust. I broke his trust in the sense that I said things that I wasn't supposed to say about him. I would say he never did anything bad/offend me,he never did. If asked why I did what I did I cannot say a word,I cannot explain why. No reason at all. You guys know how ladies jist...Amebo things,lol. We were two and was just talking,the said lady was my friend. She said alotta things about him,I did too but,she recorded just what I said and went ahead to play it for him. That was how it all started. I could not defend myself coz he heard just my voice,he couldn't give me the chance to explain coz he heard just my voice. He was disappointed at me according to him. I knew deep inside me that he don't deserve what I did to him. I broke the trust he had for me coz he never expected such from me. I kept pleading vai text mssgs,whatsaqq even twitter,regretting what I did to him. The heartbreaking part was that,he told me that this thing happened at the exact time when he was already loving me. God!!

Guys?? You peeps should help me coz I cannot stand the chance of losing him to another,I can't. If I did lose him,I don't know what would become of me. Am not a bad girl,I dropped every other guy just for this guy. Why do bad things happen to good pple. The love I have for this guy is real. Forget about everything, I want him by my side. I hate it when something this precious is about leaving me. I hate it when am about losing someone so dear to my heart coz I cannot help it. See,I don't know how am gonna explain this but am not a bad girl,am not the material type,things of the world don't freak/move me no matter what. As an average Nigerian girl that would want everything for herself,am totally far from being one. Please guys help me,I don't want to loose him....Biko nu help me outta this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
you're missing his money and the luxury which a part of you got accustomed to.
*Went to spend his money- never cared about his money.
*I'm not a bad girl ( a junky will always say he's or she's not a junky) but your mission was-is to squander his money.
*I hate losing SOMETHING precious - by something you mean all the comforts he provides?
b**** please. He deserves better. If i may ask what are the negative things you said about him from there i can tell you what might help.
But you were really a damned bit**.

14 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by danduchi(m): 10:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
So that was what happened... I will answer you, make I follow Buhari somewhere.. Brb

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by RexKexMilann: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2016
OP, first of all, you have lost him!

You fell in Love with the wine and later fell in Love with the wine tapper? Seems nollywood-ishundecided.

My advice; Move on! Next time, fall in Love with the wine tapper first!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2016
cry cry i swear i kno d feeling

Im just too dumb to advise now
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Cholls(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2016
My sister with the way you're behaving about this all matter.........To me it shows how valid this your statement is of you.

"As an average Nigerian girl that would want everything for herself".
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by adexdon(m): 10:26pm On Feb 22, 2016
chill ....get mme cold water
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Elosky20: 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2016
summary pls or i call buhari.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by MzPecs(f): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2016
...I rushed into the thread thinking I saw tallesty1 moniker grin grin grin

Ehen! Back to the thread.
Hian! OP what kind of things did you say about him to your friend nah!

This your story get k-leg oh! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Marlvin(m): 10:32pm On Feb 22, 2016
Am gonna be blunt with this and swift like Taylor, I doubt if he can take you back, When a man's ego is tramped on, it hurts him deep within. buh you can still push it, he could accept you back buh don't expect same amount of affection like before.

perhaps his manhood was also part of the discussion

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Burnnotice(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2016
They told me not to fall in love' that shiit is pointless.....
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by ojun50(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Wht is yrs we always be
give him time and also give that gf number let me talk to her.

Dat my own number 07035754482 u can call me let talk or whtapp
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by tosyne2much(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2016
So what do you want us to do now? To follow you to your boyfriend and beg for a second chance?

From your story, I can deduce that you are nothing but a confused being who doesn't know what she wants in life. You claim you love someone so much yet you went behind him saying what a reasonable girlfriend should not say about her boyfriend.. I don't blame the lady who betrayed you, I thank God for using her to reveal your true nature as a sodomizing eeediot to your supposed boyfriend

In as much as I don't cyber bully people, I'm sorry to say that coveteousness has led you to misplaced priorities.. That your initial plan was to milk him dry clearly shows you are a hungry and greedy poor girl who has nothing but kitty-cat to offer

Where's Ronald4lif? cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by falconey(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
sickstars:
cry cry i swear i kno d feeling
Im just too dumb to advise now
Why do you like calling yourself dumb,? that aint fun.
you should let someone do it.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
*I'm not a bad girl ( a junky will always say he's or she's not a junky) but your mission was-is to squander his money.
*I hate losing SOMETHING precious - by something you mean all the comforts he provides?
b**** please. He deserves better.
I know my wrong and I've for long accepted it. Am not missing anything all am missing right now is him. All girls are not the same so same goes to the men too. Forget about the comfort he provides,without the comfort all I know is I love him. I need your advice not your blasting,biko

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Marlvin(m): 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Burnnotice:
They told me not to fall in love' that shiit is pointless.....

don't be deceived, nor get it twisted, love is a beautiful experience, Am a witness, though out of it now.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2016
Do you want us nairalanders to gather around at your bf's place to beg him or what?

honestly, what do you expect us to do? we don't know you. we don't know your bf. in fact, if he should see this thread, you lose even more points from him. because what you just did is to put your relationship in public. I don't know why girls behave abnormally like this. so If you marry the guy now, any small thing, and you will put it on social media? don't you understand the meaning of privacy?

Besides, you keep saying you're not a bad girl, yet all of your actions keep pointing to that. first you went for his money, then you said bad stuff about him to your friends. and now you've put the whole issue on social media. thereby giving us a moral obligation to protect him from you.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
falconey:

Why do you like calling yourself dumb,? that aint fun.

you should let someone do it.

Dunno why tho
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
b**** please. He deserves better.
I know my wrong and I've for long accepted it. Am not missing anything all am missing right now is him. All girls are not the same so same goes to the men too. Forget about the comfort he provides,without the comfort all I know is I love him. I need your advice not your blasting,biko @icedbeatz
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by ronald4lif(m): 10:42pm On Feb 22, 2016
icedbeatz:
b**** please. He deserves better. If i may ask what are the negative things you said about him from there i can tell you what might help.
But you were really a damned bit**.

Just couldn't help at her saying she's not the type who's swayed by material things and love someone coz of their money when the foundation and what got her attracted to him was his money. Never seen any thing as contradicting as that bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:
I know my wrong and I've for long accepted it. Am not missing anything all am missing right now is him. All girls are not the same so same goes to the men too. Forget about the comfort he provides,without the comfort all I know is I love him. I need your advice not your blasting,biko @icedbeatz
ok, what were the negative things you said about him?
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 10:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, first of all, you have lost him!

You fell in Love with the wine and later fell in Love with the wine tapper? Seems nollywood-ishundecided.

My advice; Move on! Next time, fall in Love with the wine tapper first!
Please don't say that @RexKex. You don't know how I feel right now. I can't lose him
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Burnnotice(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Marlvin:

don't be deceived, nor get it twisted, love is a beautiful experience, Am a witness, though out of it now.
I was broke I was broke I was so broke, I used to roam about the street when I was homeless... me ad Marvin would rob niggas for their Jordan...now if they wanna Bleep my niggas they gat choices...lay them on the table we gat choices' they told me not to fall in love that shiit is pointless....
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by yaqq: 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
wat did d OP possibly old her bad frn? may be how d guy di*k. was small compare 2 her various Ex"sssss
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by MRBrownJ: 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:
Guys?? You peeps should help me coz I cannot stand the chance of losing him to another,I can't. If I did lose him,I don't know what would become of me. Am not a bad girl,I dropped every other guy just for this guy. Why do bad things happen to good pple. The love I have for this guy is real. Forget about everything, I want him by my side. I hate it when something this precious is about leaving me. I hate it when am about losing someone so dear to my heart coz I cannot help it. See,I don't know how am gonna explain this but am not a bad girl,am not the material type,things of the world don't freak/move me no matter what. As an average Nigerian girl that would want everything for herself,am totally far from being one. Please guys help me,I don't want to loose him....Biko nu help me outta this

everything you said made sense until you wrote the above.... and then you sadly showed your real face. what we can understand from the above:
- your real issue is not really losing him but its losing him "to another", therefore you havent learned anything!
- the fact that you mentioned you dropped all other guys for him, as if it is some achievement (while it should be the "RIGHT" thing to do), further proves you havent learned anything here!
- what do you really know about "real love"? if you really did love the guy then you would have never said what you did, EVER.
- it seems that your only problem here is... continuing to be fake at all cost. i mean, here you are not willing to accept defeat, wanting "everything for yourself", that you obviously do NOT deserve.

i suggest you grow up and accept the consequences of your poor actions, and hopefully learn from them.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Tallestt(f): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
Teempakguy:
Do you want us nairalanders to gather around at your bf's place to beg him or what?

honestly, what do you expect us to do? we don't know you. we don't know your bf. in fact, if he should see this thread, you lose even more points from him. because what you just did is to put your relationship in public. I don't know why girls behave abnormally like this. so If you marry the guy now, any small thing, and you will put it on social media? don't you understand the meaning of privacy?

Besides, you keep saying you're not a bad girl, yet all of your actions keep pointing to that. first you went for his money, then you said bad stuff about him to your friends. and now you've put the whole issue on social media. thereby giving us a moral obligation to protect him from you.

@Teempakguy you're on point,I accept. Am not perfect,pple make mistakes. We're humans,we learn everyday. Yes privacy its important but one could go extra mile just to get help that's why I came here. You guys should slow down,biko. Am not perfect,what happened was a mistake honestly. I never meant it I swear
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by fulfillbill(m): 10:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
One of those days when you feel solemn
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Dericman(m): 10:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Tallestt:
Am dying,am no more myself,I don't even know what else to do. Am having an exam in few weeks time but I cannot settle down to read,I just cannot calm myself/my mind down to read coz I cannot concentrate.

Here...I've been in love once through out my life. I felt how hard it is for one to let go of that special one so,since then I hardly give into love. But fortunately for me,I fell in love with a....I would call him a Special one.

Truth be told...at first I went there for the money,I went there with the intention of going to spend his money but,things changed totally when I got deeply involved with the said guy to the extent that I forgot what took me there. I fell deeply for him to the extent that nothing else matters if not his presence. I could not help it,I could not control the feelings of him anymore. I just needed his presence,wanneth him to be with me always,I never cared if he was rich or poor all I wanted was him,just him and him alone. We got along very well,everything was moving smoothly until our r/ship hit the rock and everything came crashing. It happened early January and till date am yet to recover from it.

Guys?? I broke his trust. I broke his trust in the sense that I said things that I wasn't supposed to say about him. I would say he never did anything bad/offend me,he never did. If asked why I did what I did I cannot say a word,I cannot explain why. No reason at all. You guys know how ladies jist...Amebo things,lol. We were two and was just talking,the said lady was my friend. She said alotta things about him,I did too but,she recorded just what I said and went ahead to play it for him. That was how it all started. I could not defend myself coz he heard just my voice,he couldn't give me the chance to explain coz he heard just my voice. He was disappointed at me according to him. I knew deep inside me that he don't deserve what I did to him. I broke the trust he had for me coz he never expected such from me. I kept pleading vai text mssgs,whatsaqq even twitter,regretting what I did to him. The heartbreaking part was that,he told me that this thing happened at the exact time when he was already loving me. God!!

You started loving dis guy when he broke up with you. If you you truly loved d him as u claimed, you wont go gossiping abt him with ur frnd. Now see what you've landed urself into.. I think ladies will/should learn from this ur story..
My advice! Pray and ask God to touch and soften his heart so that he will hear!listen to u appologies/pleading. I hope u have learnt your lesson from this your mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Just couldn't help at her saying she's not the type who's swayed by material things and love someone coz of their money when the foundation and what got her attracted to him was his money. Never seen any thing as contradicting as that bro.
Nwanne leenu anyi ma lekwe akuko nke eji otula ege(not meant for the ears) ona akoro anyi ebea. Trying to paint herself as an innocent, sweet girl not knowing she unconsciously revealed her real self and mentality. I really tried not to tell it like it is but i couldn't,she's just bad.
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:00pm On Feb 22, 2016
Why do I find this amusing grin
Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by calculator123(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2016
sorry o advice has finished for today.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help Me Outta This by yunglivochi(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
undecided wt a pathetic story op nxt tym fall in luv nt 4 money
learn frm ur mistake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can He Survive This Temptation?? / The Most Beautiful Queen On Instagram, Admits Being A Masochist(picture Added) / "There's Nothing Like Menstrual Pain, Girls Are Pretenders" - Nigerian Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.