Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (65019 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
obadiah777: absolutely nothing

Why not?

Isnt it false to say Jesus isnt mentioned in the rosary?

Doesnt that break rule no 8?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:19am On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by eluquenson(m): 2:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
@Mod,
I don't seems to understand whats wrong about this thread, kindly unban it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1472582/alcohol-
muslims#18711360
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:51pm On Oct 10, 2013
eluquenson: @Mod,
I don't seems to understand whats wrong about this thread, kindly unban it.

https://www.nairaland.com/1472582/alcohol-
muslims#18711360
kindly forward your complaint to the islam for muslims complaints thread.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
PLEASE FRONTPAGE:

WE NON-CHRISTIANS DESERVE A CHANCE!

https://www.nairaland.com/1470584/rise-christianity-misunderstanding-emperor-constantine#18675501

this post is too long for frontpage. kids these days have short attention span. can you summarize it ? grin
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
italo:

Why not?

Isnt it false to say Jesus isnt mentioned in the rosary?

Doesnt that break rule no 8?
you are notorious for crying wolf when no wolf is around. you have to learn to ignore anyone who does not agree with your lil idyllic ideas about Catholicism. you have to toughen up. in the real world not everyone is going to agree with your beliefs. these are the facts of life and you have to get accustomed to it or you would have a hard time. and you are passing your hard time on to me by always requesting me to sanitize whomever makes any comment you dont like about your catholic church.

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2013
obadiah777: this post is too long for frontpage. kids these days have short attention span. can you summarize it ? grin

So you mean its only kids that favours Nairaland abi? Nicely said and well comprehended!
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
ledafaze:

So you mean its only kids that favours Nairaland abi? Nicely said and well comprehended!
nah it was a joke. PAGAN 9JA has a sense of humor wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
obadiah777: nah it was a joke. PAGAN 9JA has a sense of humor wink

Just pulling ur legs tho!

Wait... so I am the one that is in lack abi?

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mod OBD, where have you been? lol, I have been missing your posts grin

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
doubleDx: Mod OBD, where have you been? lol, I have been missing your posts grin
hey chief doubleDx whats good with ya ? trust all is well. man i am recharging my batteries lol. i got nairaland burnout so had to recharge wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Goshen360(m): 4:04am On Oct 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45am On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: this post is too long for frontpage. kids these days have short attention span. can you summarize it ? grin

Ok sure Ill try to make it more attractive for the Nairaland pikin. wink

2 Likes

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 11, 2013
ledafaze:

Just pulling ur legs tho!

Wait... so I am the one that is in lack abi?
no Sire you are fully complete. you lack nothing wink cheesy
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by eluquenson(m): 9:05am On Oct 11, 2013
@Obadiah,
Pls I know you have the capacity to shoot this post to @Maclatunji & @Deols.

I don't see any bad intent in this topic & yet they banned me twice on the section.

Banned by AntispamBot in Islam for Muslims for
https://www.nairaland.com/1472582/alcohol-islamic-
perspective#18711360. Ban expires on 6:59am On
Oct 12

@Maclatunji, kindly make this topic visible & unban me.

Thanks for your usual cooperation.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2013
eluquenson: @Obadiah,
Pls I know you have the capacity to shoot this post to @Maclatunji & @Deols.

I don't see any bad intent in this topic & yet they banned me twice on the section.

Banned by AntispamBot in Islam for Muslims for
https://www.nairaland.com/1472582/alcohol-islamic-
perspective#18711360. Ban expires on 6:59am On
Oct 12

@Maclatunji, kindly make this topic visible & unban me.

Thanks for your usual cooperation.
hey chief shoot them a pm. i cant unban you cuz its not for this section. its was the spambot that got you. send a pm to both of them or to the supermods.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2013
ledafaze i hope you didnt mind me hiding your post seeing as i had to hide italos nonsensical post, and you quoted it. accept my apologies chief wink wink
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala: Front page pls

https://www.nairaland.com/1461384/muslim-man-brain-aneurysm-then

Hi Mods, this post has been recommended since eh..please when will this post make front page.. cry it aint fair embarassed
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: ledafaze i hope you didnt mind me hiding your post seeing as i had to hide italos nonsensical post, and you quoted it. accept my apologies chief wink wink

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

Hi Mods, this post has been recommended since eh..please when will this post make front page.. cry it aint fair embarassed
all we do is push all your requests to the holding section for all recommended posts. its the supermods who actually pick what goes on frontpage. all we do is make suggestions to them. so while your post and many others may have been suggested, its not us who actually picks. its like lottery. lol
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: all we do is push all your requests to the holding section for all recommended posts. its the supermods who actually pick what goes on frontpage. all we do is make suggestions to them. so while your post and many others may have been suggested, its not us who actually picks. its like lottery. lol

If thats the case, then we can all guess why there is a delay..#Mukithingz# sad
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2013
joel lala:

If thats the case, then we can all guess why there is a delay..#Mukithingz# sad
cheesy
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by eluquenson(m): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2013
obadiah777: hey chief shoot them a pm. i cant unban you cuz its not for this section. its was the spambot that got you. send a pm to both of them or to the supermods.

Thanks man
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 11, 2013
The thread on the frontpage... https://www.nairaland.com/1473628/gen-buhari-meets-archbishop-canterbury has got no source... if it that we can just cook up a story and it gets to the front page? Really I googled that info and nothing comes up.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 11, 2013
ledafaze: The thread on the frontpage... https://www.nairaland.com/1473628/gen-buhari-meets-archbishop-canterbury has got no source... if it that we can just cook up a story and it gets to the front page? Really I googled that info and nothing comes up.
lol yeah well its naija. no lawsuits expected. nothing to do with us anyway. its the politics section thread

ok i see the thread has been transferred to religion. but trust me the thread started out at the politics section.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by psky: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2013
Please why are there so many unnecessarily stickied threads in the religion section?

The one by Mr. Ajibam has not even been posted on since the 1st of September. Or is it a privilege for every mod to have at least one thread stickied? undecided

I thought the threads had to merit their positions first.

You guys should please be objective with this. Threads that are clearly not being given attention by nairalanders, even with all the help you are giving it should be removed.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2013
psky: Please why are there so many unnecessarily stickied threads in the religion section?

The one by Mr. Ajibam has not even been posted on since the 1st of September. Or is it a privilege for every mod to have at least one thread stickied? undecided

I thought the threads had to merit their positions first.

You guys should please be objective with this. Threads that are clearly not being given attention by nairalanders, even with all the help you are giving it should be removed.

You read my thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (96)

Beirut: Church Altar Survives Explosion Despite Being Less Than A Kilometer Away / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.