Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,792 members, 7,837,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv (23188 Views)

Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:
Stop this madness, I say.
Amaechi is telling the truth about FG roads in Rivers State.
The East-West Road is a prime example. Unless you do not live in Rivers State, you would not be typing such hogwash to defend your paymaster.

Unfortunately for the state residents, they are been punished for ...a political disagreement between the governor and the nation President.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by mikeywise(m): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:
The East-West Road is a prime example. Unless you do not live in Rivers State, you would not be typing such hogwash to defend your paymaster.

I will advise u not to waste ur time on that dude, it will amount to efforts in futility.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
the 'gospel' according to amaechi:

1. everybody in GEJ govt is bad, silly and reckless....NOE, Stella, police commissioner everybody. Only amaechi is good.

2. GEJ is clueless and amaechi should be allow to run the country. Amaechi should be the one to appoint, and deploy police ig, commissioners, ministers. Etc. Amaechi should even be the won protecting our oil installation with jets and helicopters

3. Everything GEJ ever don is wrong: soveregn wealth fund, state of emergency, sure-p anything and everything

4. Only amaechi is a democrate and the rest of us are dictators. Amaechi suspend 10 LG chairmen - that is democracy, amaechi is suspended from pdp - that is dictatorship. Amaechi us police to close dowm a pdp fashion in river state - that is democracy, amaechi npdp fashion is close down - that is dictatorship. Amaechi used his adc to attacked political opponent - that is democracy. Mbu refused to take illegal orders from amaechi - that is dictatorship

5. We all corrupt, only amaechi is not. So why will the efcc investigate a non corrupt gov?

6. The rest of us should all shut up - amaechi is talking.

Amaechi must be some sort of god

36 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

That in bold is exactly what she did. Such pettiness.
How can you say that so conclusively? Has remodelling of Imo Airport been completed? What of that of Adamawa, Maiduguri, Lagos,etc? Even that of Enugu is work in progress because a new international terminal is being built there.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
How can you say that so conclusively? Has remodelling of Imo Airport been completed? What of that of Adamawa, Maiduguri, Lagos,etc? Even that of Enugu is work in progress because a new international terminal is being built there.

You should only compare the projects that were initiated and started the same time.

While work is still on-going on the other airports like the Lagos airport that they started with PH airport ....job has been completely terminated at the PH airport for now.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Danico1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hello guyz am new here pls help me out
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Danico1: Hello guyz am new here pls help me out

Help you out to do what please?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Ajibel(m): 12:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
This dude sincere 9jerian is just biased. Your ambition is just to try and ridicule the gov being interviewed. This is an interview being watched by all n try to be objective. Truely you arent sincerely a Nigerian. I find faults in Amaechi and encourage him too when he tries!

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:
You call my opinion madness because it does not tally with your foolish thoughts? And stop boring us with that pay master rubbish. Express your opinion and allow others to do same. If someones says something that you think is wrong, counter the person with a SUPERIOR arguement. I hope you get it?

Meanwhile, East-West road did not only pass through Rivers State. It is a road that passed through most of the Niger Delta states. It is over 360km long, with about 37 bridges. Why didn't OBJ complete it in 8 years? Was it because of political differences with Amaechi? Why didn't Yar Adua complete it in 3 years? Was it because of political differences with Amaechi? Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

You should only compare the projects that were initiated and started the same time.

While work is still on-going on the other airports like the Lagos airport that they started with PH airport ....job has been completely terminated at the PH airport for now.
Exactly! That was what I did. Remodelling of 11 Airports were started at the same time. Not all those 11 have been completed.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by awodman: 1:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:

Just a question...is work going on at Uniport/Choba axis of east west road?...Over 6 months ago Orubebe stated the number of bridges and culvert that has been completed on that road and since then no media house has proved him wrong even the "investigative" Premium times

Meanwhile East-West road cuts across the entire Niger-Delta and is not localised to Rivers and December 2014 has been set as the completion date for that project...so I wonder what the hue and cry is for
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by abdulrahman23: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
i never being to Rivers but from what i am seing,reading and hearing from people he is a good leader and deserve to be honored.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by 9jaboy007: 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
see belive or not no country in africa has d type of school or primary health care dis man is buildn.something cnn called hospital.no state university is better den u.s.t in ifestructure .no state send 2000 stdnt abroad for study per year men dis guy has don more wit 500bn per yer den 4.5 trn gej have per year

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
ameachi is d man of the year

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Symphony007: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: His description of the schools looks tantalizing. Good, but is it sustainable? Out of 750, only 250 has been completed in 6 years and most have not started operation.
how many has godswill akpabio or any other PDP governor has built in their states, also be informed that rivers now has about 150 healthcare centers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by brownlord: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
9jaboy007: see belive or not no country in africa has d type of school or primary health care dis man is buildn.something cnn called hospital.no state university is better den u.s.t in ifestructure .no state send 2000 stdnt abroad for study per year men dis guy has don more wit 500bn per yer den 4.5 trn gej have per year

Understerio nada, por favor rtie enterdo, rtie buem English.

Next time before you posting ur lies, try to write in English, tht still the official language rule 21. Not everyone can understand ikwere language

Man man keep deceieving urself, sent 200 student abroad yet he built the best university, where is he sending the students to? What r they learning, can't they study in his havard in u.s.t?

"no country in africa has d type of school or primary health care dis man is buildn"

For this rubbish u wrote up there, I can see ur brain is dead, try to visit the secondary or tetiary health care, cos primary can't handle ur situation. Some cells need to be changed

Primary kor university health care ni
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: how many has godswill akpabio or any other PDP governor has built in their states, also be informed that rivers now has about 150 healthcare centers.

If i were river state governor with monthly revenue of over 34b, and in my 6-7years, i would have made it nothing less than 500 full hospitals not just dispensary called health care centres
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by jmaine: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford: the 'gospel' according to amaechi:

1. everybody in GEJ govt is bad, silly and reckless....NOE, Stella, police commissioner everybody. Only amaechi is good.

2. GEJ is clueless and amaechi should be allow to run the country. Amaechi should be the one to appoint, and deploy police ig, commissioners, ministers. Etc. Amaechi should even be the won protecting our oil installation with jets and helicopters

3. Everything GEJ ever don is wrong: soveregn wealth fund, state of emergency, sure-p anything and everything

4. Only amaechi is a democrate and the rest of us are dictators. Amaechi suspend 10 LG chairmen - that is democracy, amaechi is suspended from pdp - that is dictatorship. Amaechi us police to close dowm a pdp fashion in river state - that is democracy, amaechi npdp fashion is close down - that is dictatorship. Amaechi used his adc to attacked political opponent - that is democracy. Mbu refused to take illegal orders from amaechi - that is dictatorship

5. We all corrupt, only amaechi is not. So why will the efcc investigate a non corrupt gov?

Sure guy cool

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=oxford]the 'gospel' according to amaechi:

Amaechi must be some sort of god[/quote
you are just bias, all your points are from you not what he said, anyway how much where you paid,
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2013

How come all the amaechi as$ licker keep dodging my post?

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by SUBMARINE: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
CHANNELS TV must invite all those Amaechi indicted so that we can hear their own side of the story. After all it is wisdom to hear the other party.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You call my opinion madness because it does not tally with your foolish thoughts? And stop boring us with that pay master rubbish. Express your opinion and allow others to do same. If someones says something that you think is wrong, counter the person with a SUPERIOR arguement. I hope you get it?

Meanwhile, East-West road did not only pass through Rivers State. It is a road that passed through most of the Niger Delta states. It is over 360km long, with about 37 bridges. Why didn't OBJ complete it in 8 years? Was it because of political differences with Amaechi? Why didn't Yar Adua complete it in 3 years? Was it because of political differences with Amaechi? Yeye dey smell.
for your info, if GEJ can't deliver only that road before his tenure is over has failed the south,
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Symphony007: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford: .

If i were river state governor with monthly revenue of over 34b, and in my 6-7years, i would have made it nothing less than 500 full hospitals not just dispensary called health care centres
500 full hospitals, look at slow you are. Other areas of the state will wait for you to build 500 hospitals, roads won't be build, schools won't be built, salaries won't be paid, government agencies won't be funded, RSSDA won't be funded, debt will not be serviced.etc..or because you heard billions you think it's an infinite amount of money. Delta is richer than rivers, plus other oil rich states. Why has'nt any of them built the amount of schools and health centers ameachi has? Including the new mega mile 1 hospital he built and the dental hospital at garrison. Don't be slow.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by sage2(m): 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amaechi really knows how to use the media. Too bad the real voters are too busy in the farms and markets where PDP goes to meet them. The Nigerian media has no electoral value.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: 500 full hospitals, look at slow you are. Other areas of the state will wait for you to build 500 hospitals, roads won't be build, schools won't be built, salaries won't be paid, government agencies won't be funded, RSSDA won't be funded, debt will not be serviced.etc..or because you heard billions you think it's an infinite amount of money. Delta is richer than rivers, plus other oil rich states. Why has'nt any of them built the amount of schools and health centers ameachi has? Including the new mega mile 1 hospital he built and the dental hospital at garrison. Don't be slow.

Keep ur advice to urself cos u damn need it badly.

U are celebrating 150 health centre that are more or less patent medicine store. And to even think that out of the 150 about 122 were existing before your amaechi came to power!

Apart the helicopter which we all know is meant for 2015 campaign, i beg tell me one 10 billion project amaechi completed in his 7 years as a governor?

U and amaechi can jump from one media house to another for the rest of his second term for all i care but just know we are not that stup!d.

And we will prove that to you come 2015

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by dBard: 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford: .

Keep ur advice to urself cos u damn need it badly.

U are celebrating 150 health centre that are more or less patent medicine store. And to even think that out of the 150 about 122 were existing before your amaechi came to power!

Apart the helicopter which we all know is meant for 2015 campaign, i beg tell me one 10 billion project amaechi completed in his 7 years as a governor?

U and amaechi can jump from one media house to another for the rest of his second term for all i care but just know we are not that stup!d.

And we will prove that to you come 2015

hmmm.. undecided
Are u sure of the 122 out of 150 statement u just made, cos t my knowledge, Amaechi built most of them.
Proof please..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ragoannagogia: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ameachi remains more intelligent and political than Oga GEJ and majority of his colleaques. He deserved enemity cos the mumu president is highly afraid of him using federal fiat and his cohorts will not lessen issues. We are watching ooo
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ragoannagogia: 2:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
ragoannagogia: Ameachi remains more intelligent and political than Oga GEJ and majority of his colleaques. He deserved enemity cos the mumu president is highly afraid of him using federal fiat and his cohorts will not lessen issues. We are watching ooo
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ujoinme: 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2013

Very objective view, me like it. you should comment more on politics on nairaland!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Symphony007: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2013

1. Everybody opposing GEJ for 2015 is stupid and reckless....ameachi,babamgida, kwankaso,etc only those supporting jonathan is good.

2.ameachi is a traitor for opposing jonathan for 2015, ameachi should shut up and support jonathan because he is from the south, no matter his performance in office.

3.everything ameachi has done, 250 model primary and secondary schools, 150 health care centers, RSSDA, etc..is all rubbish and substandard because he does'nt support jonathan.

4.jonathan can only fles his muscles for his fellow niger deltan who oppose his 2015 agenda- he send mbu and wike. Northerners oppose him- he begs and negociate.
Ameachi close down PDP faction office for jonathan is 2010- good boy. Ameachi opens PDP faction office against jonathan in 2013- traitor! Shut it down.
Jonathan uses police commissioner and minister to attack ameachi-democrat. Ameachi refuses to fund "federal political police"- dictatorial.

5. Ameachi is corrupt so send EFCC after him, my friend odili is a saint, make his wife supreme court judge, my old boss alams is a saint, grant him presidential padon.

6.The rest of us nigerians should go to hell, our views or votes don't matter, jonathan must be president 2015

jonathan must be some sort of god.

30 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
dBard:

hmmm.. undecided
Are u sure of the 122 out of 150 statement u just made, cos t my knowledge, Amaechi built most of them.
Proof please..

simple. First learn to distinquish between renovated and built

second. As far back as 2004, rivers has a total of 122 health centre.

Ever heard of the FOE?
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by drshrewd: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
[b]those of you blabbing and defending GEJ should just know that GEL is just nowhere near Amachi in administration. In Educational sector amechi has completed hundreds of primary and secondary schools of the highest quality scattered all over the 23 local gov't area of the state. the new state university modeled after Manchester university is on construction. the old state university has been innovated to be one of the most beautiful universities in the country. what has GEJ done in Educational sector or at least his plans? what we see is ASUU, ASUP, NASU etc strikes. the universities and the unity schools are in a state of infrastructural decadence without plans to fix them :- embarassed. Job creation and human capital development: amechi has created tens of thousands of jobs, just recently, he recruited over 13,000 teachers to man those exquisite schools. in terms of human capital development he has sponsored hundreds of graduates and undergraduate in the best oversees schools.now tell me the federal equivalent of these feat. the sure-p is becoming a scam sad the petroleum trust fund (PTDF) scholarship has become a scam in his tenure embarassed. after collecting 1,000 from tens of thousands of poor graduates who purchased the scratch card yet non was called up for the scholarship sad how about the health sector? well I know that there is no comparison here as it too glaring to see that the federal gov't is really clueless here embarassedi can go on and on. the truth is that you can't compare GEJ to an Astute, independent and charsmatic leader like Amechi [/b]

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit / Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation / Production Of Tinubu/Shettima Textiles For 2023 Campaign (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.