Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv (23192 Views)

Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by naijaking1: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
rolchi:

SUPPORTED!

With time, we will all see who Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is....just with time!

Rchibuike Ramaechi needs to shut his mouth and work for his people. Having been handed the governorship on a platter of gold by the courts doesn't mean he is better that GEJ, no way. His arrogant Rikwerre wings must be clipped.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
The Funds used by Amaechi, was provided by the Federal Government, and was meant for developments of the States. I wonder why a Governor will now be praising himself, for using Federal Government money (Not his personal money o) to execute Projects for the people.

Is Amaechi supposed to pocket the Federal Allocation without executing what the funds was meant for ?

It is a fat shame that nairalanders will worship an arrogant Amaechi cos he built schools with funds provided for the purpose.

It is time we hold our Governors accountable on how they expend the Allocation Provided by the Federal Government.

All Governors are thieves, Yes they are, cos I do NOT have time to praise anyone for doing what Federal Allocated funds for.

Regarding the Federal Roads, the Federal Government should and will refund the states exactly how much was expended on the Federal Road, not without Evaluation.

Amaechi should shut the hell up already. I personally have constructed streets and Bore-hall and also install street lights for my villagers without seeking political office, its called Charity. But Amaechi is not doing charity, he is doing his fucckking job.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by dinachi(m): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
Billyonaire: The Funds used by Amaechi, was provided by the Federal Government, and was meant for developments of the States. I wonder why a Governor will now be praising himself, for using Federal Government money (Not his personal money o) to execute Projects for the people.

Is Amaechi supposed to pocket the Federal Allocation without executing what the funds was meant for ?

It is a fat shame that nairalanders will worship an arrogant Amaechi cos he built schools with funds provided for the purpose.

It is time we hold our Governors accountable on how they expend the Allocation Provided by the Federal Government.

All Governors are thieves, Yes they are, cos I do NOT have time to praise anyone for doing what Federal Allocated funds for.

Regarding the Federal Roads, the Federal Government should and will refund the states exactly how much was expended on the Federal Road, not without Evaluation.

Amaechi should shut the hell up already. I personally have constructed streets and Bore-hall and also install street lights for my villagers without seeking political office, its called Charity. But Amaechi is not doing charity, he is doing is fucckking job.
Shut Up! Many governors are doing nada with their own allocation. Amaechi has proven by his actions that he can manage the common wealth of Rivers people, sadlly the same cannot be said of his brother from Otuoke over Nigeria's Common wealth.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by naijaking1: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
dinachi: Shut Up! Many governors are doing nada with their own allocation. Amaechi has proven by his actions that he can manage the common wealth of Rivers people, sadlly the same cannot be said of his brother from Otuoke over Nigeria's Common wealth.

So, your logic is that because he is supposedly doing better than govenor X, he is automatically qualified to to demand the presidency?
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Estbelle: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
I live in rivers state and I know how deplorable our roads are...Amaechi is just a tyrant and a trouble maker, he is the biggest loser in this fight. The most annoying part is that he is trying to act the victim and draw sympathy for the ignorant ones like most people on nairaland. The airport he is talking about is almost finished..the east west road starting from akwa ibom to onne is also at its finishing stage. Choba-rumuokuta road he awarded to his God father G.U Ake is in a complete mess, it took him 6yrs to complete that road, same with obiri ikwerre-airport road. The monorail he spent billions of naira on hasn't been completed and its does not cover up to 2 kilometers. Greater portharcourt is just a hoax, he pulled down the old teaching hospital and promised to build a world class sky scrapper (hospital), he spent billions of naira only to find out that the ground wasn't strong enough to hold the structure. He cleared abonnema wharf and promised to turn the place to another London and nothing has been done. There is no single traffic light working in port harcourt. Amaechi spent 6 years trying to build a mall shop rite and refused to complete it because omehia started the project. Rusust the state university went on strike for over a year because Amaechi refused to change the VC his friend even when the students were protesting. The so called health centers with no doctors or the model schools with no teachers, the model school where I live on abuloma road port harcourt, isn't big enough to contain the students, they had to rent a building close by for 8 million a year. He has built new roads and schools but good and feasible are they, the next government will also come and repair or patch or expand the same roads. We choose to accept mediocrity in Nigeria. Amaechi is a thief and I hope he goes to jail. Who is fooling who? Same Amaechi that suspended 7 local government chairmen because they came late to a meeting, same man that supervised the maiming of a honorable member, asked for the suspension of obio akpor lga chairman because he is pro-wike. When the gods want to destroy a man, they first make him mad.

7 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
Danico1: Hello guyz am new here pls help me out

Sorry my guy,hhhmm but Young Shall Grow is hiring
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by rolchi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Est belle: I live in rivers state and I know how deplorable our roads are...Amaechi is just a tyrant and a trouble maker, he is the biggest loser in this fight. The most annoying part is that he is trying to act the victim and draw sympathy for the ignorant ones like most people on nairaland. The airport he is talking about is almost finished..the east west road starting from akwa ibom to onne is also at its finishing stage. Choba-rumuokuta road he awarded to his God father G.U Ake is in a complete mess, it took him 6yrs to complete that road, same with obiri ikwerre-airport road. The monorail he spent billions of naira on hasn't been completed and its does not cover up to 2 kilometers. Greater portharcourt is just a hoax, he pulled down the old teaching hospital and promised to build a world class sky scrapper (hospital), he spent billions of naira only to find out that the ground wasn't strong enough to hold the structure. He cleared abonnema wharf and promised to turn the place to another London and nothing has been done. There is no single traffic light working in port harcourt. Amaechi spent 6 years trying to build a mall shop rite and refused to complete it because omehia started the project. Rusust the state university went on strike for over a year because Amaechi refused to change the VC his friend even when the students were protesting. The so called health centers with no doctors or the model schools with no teachers, the model school where I live on abuloma road port harcourt, isn't big enough to contain the students, they had to rent a building close by for 8 million a year. He has built new roads and schools but good and feasible are they, the next government will also come and repair or patch or expand the same roads. We choose to accept mediocrity in Nigeria. Amaechi is a thief and I hope he goes to jail. Who is fooling who? Same Amaechi that suspended 7 local government chairmen because they came late to a meeting, same man that supervised the maiming of a honorable member, asked for the suspension of obio akpor lga chairman because he is pro-wike. When the gods want to destroy a man, they first make him mad.

Karid!!!!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by josite: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
someone should please tell this guvnor to stop being pedestrian about issues. He has a right to differ with jonathan but the way he is going about ridiculing the president will not augur well for him at the end of the day.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by hikmoj(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: These Channelstv Presenters acted deceitful at the initial part of the interview during the discussion on education. They mentioned the winners of the channelstv book competition, who are from schools in Rivers State without mentioning the fact that those students were from missionary schools and not public schools. The winners of that competition were from two missionary schools in Rivers and one private school in Lagos. Yes, Amaechi is building model schools, but the presenters ought to have mentioned the missionary schools part of the story. By deliberatly looking away from that aspect and using half-truths to massage the ego of the governor, I think that is deceitful.
missionary or not missionary schools all we know is dat they're in rivers st
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Desric(m): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: No mention was made of the mono rail project. It seems the project is now off-radar

I think there has to be a balance in project conception and execution. You dream too big, you may end up with white elephant projects and wasted funds. You dream too small you may end up with substandard projects. There has to be a balance.
You are just short of words! Vision, Courage, Charisma, Articulated, Cohesive, well planned, etc. That's what you get from a person like Governor Rotimi Amaechi anytime any day be he is in line and in control with the trend of events and programs in the state.
I ones watch Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan's interview on AIT Money show where he was asked by the Presenter what he did with the 50billion naira bond that was received by Delta state and his response, " em, I can't remember exactly what that money was used for, but I know it was used for the purpose of which it was applied for." That's a serving Governor of whom the future and life of a state has being entrusted to his care..
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wait oo!
Is it the same Amaechi that led his inglorious NGF to oppose the State of Emergency as declared by Mr. President?

As somebody has rightly said, Amaechi will be exposed for whom he really is!
Let him continue his media stunts!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by chesimeg: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Talking abt east west road,i think FG has done more from Ahoada west down to uniport compare to d one dey did frm bayelsa to delta.so Ameachi shud stop blaming FG.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by picasso4u(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
those living in portharcourt know d man has tried. y is it dat it is our non+ph friends dat are complaining.
come to ph nd see his schools na
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by funnyx(m): 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford: the 'gospel' according to amaechi:

1. everybody in GEJ govt is bad, silly and reckless....NOE, Stella, police commissioner everybody. Only amaechi is good.

2. GEJ is clueless and amaechi should be allow to run the country. Amaechi should be the one to appoint, and deploy police ig, commissioners, ministers. Etc. Amaechi should even be the won protecting our oil installation with jets and helicopters

3. Everything GEJ ever don is wrong: soveregn wealth fund, state of emergency, sure-p anything and everything

4. Only amaechi is a democrate and the rest of us are dictators. Amaechi suspend 10 LG chairmen - that is democracy, amaechi is suspended from pdp - that is dictatorship. Amaechi us police to close dowm a pdp fashion in river state - that is democracy, amaechi npdp fashion is close down - that is dictatorship. Amaechi used his adc to attacked political opponent - that is democracy. Mbu refused to take illegal orders from amaechi - that is dictatorship

5. We all corrupt, only amaechi is not. So why will the efcc investigate a non corrupt gov?

6. The rest of us should all shut up - amaechi is talking.

Amaechi must be some sort of god

Garbage from another GEJ a55 licker and liked by mor0n1c followers.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
dinachi: Shut Up! Many governors are doing nada with their own allocation. Amaechi has proven by his actions that he can manage the common wealth of Rivers people, sadlly the same cannot be said of his brother from Otuoke over Nigeria's Common wealth.

Keep celebrating a drowning Governor that demand accolades for doing the job he is paid millions in salary to do. Who will praise me for hiring people like you ? huh?

Amaechi is spending Federal Allocation and insulting Federal Executives. What a conundrum!

I am smarter, more lettered, highly charitable than the political cockroach called Amaechi and when and if I become Governor, I will perform far better than Amaechi but I will give utmost respect to the Federal Government as the provider of the Federal Allocation that Amaechi spends and boasts as if its his father's estate.

Gods forgive an arrogant political cockroach.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amaechi is like nwanza the bird who having fed on a meal of akpu (fufu), then challenged his chi to a wrestling match.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
funnyx:

Garbage from another GEJ a55 licker and liked by mor0n1c followers.

Is this your best shot?

And to think you have a brain wasting away in your skul, it a mighty shame
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Donjazzy12(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Billyonaire:

Keep celebrating a drowning Governor that demand accolades for doing the job he is paid millions in salary to. Who will praise me for hiring people like you ? huh?

Amaechi is spending Federal Allocation and insulting Federal Executives. What a conundrum!

I am smarter, more lettered, highly charitable than the political cockroach called Amaechi and when and if I become Governor, I will perform far better than Amaechi but I will give utmost respect to the Federal Government as the provider of the Federal Allocation that Amaechi spends and boasts as if its his father's estate.

Gods forgive an arrogant political cockroach.
And you wonder why we are not making progress?With ideas and attitudes like you no nation will ever make it. You support a government that promotes 16 over 19. You support a government that has zero anti corruption credentials . Your support for Jonathan is just because he is from the south south and this is your turn?

6 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Donjazzy12: And you wonder why we are not making progress?With ideas and attitudes like you no nation will ever make it. You support a government that promotes 16 over 19. You support a government that has zero anti corruption credentials . Your support for Jonathan is just because he is from the south south and this is your turn?

16 over 19?

The last i checked only 13 gov attended amaechi version of NGF
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Federal Government provides billions of Naira every 4 weeks for Amaechi to meet the needs of Rivers people.

Amaechi meets some of the needs that Federal gave the money for, and turns back to insult Federal Government.

This is against natural justice and the bank of justice can never go bankrupt, Amaechi will earn interests from the bank of natural justice.

Billyonaire - Archimedes of Nairaland.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by phantom(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:
What a daft response.
But it is expected from a political hoe.
If only you see the state of the East-West road, you will not even bother to make it an issue.
In Port Harcourt, the road more or less links most part of the state and capital. Yet you come here and display this your madness by justifying its state of disrepair because it passes through other states. What kind of idiocy is that? The type that tells us that 5>27.
You are in no position to talk about superiority of argument because you exude folly like no one on NL Political section. We know you are being paid to type this drivel, but the task at hand is bigger than the flea-size brain in your head.
Yar Adua?
Are you a phool?
Assuming the neglect didn't start today, was Jonathan a major player in that government or not?Answer on a post card. Then you'll see why everybody and their dog labels you a reta.rd Tell us why, after 3 years of Jona-daft's presidency, the road is in utter shambles instead of deflecting the argument.
ouch!!!!dude easy abeg! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
Donjazzy12: And you wonder why we are not making progress?With ideas and attitudes like you no nation will ever make it. You support a government that promotes 16 over 19. You support a government that has zero anti corruption credentials . Your support for Jonathan is just because he is from the south south and this is your turn?

Amaechi is insulting the Federal Government that provides him billions every 4 weeks to build schools.

Dont act as if you are stup.id cos you are not stu.pid.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by vislabraye(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Est belle: I live in rivers state and I know how deplorable our roads are...Amaechi is just a tyrant and a trouble maker, he is the biggest loser in this fight. The most annoying part is that he is trying to act the victim and draw sympathy for the ignorant ones like most people on nairaland. The airport he is talking about is almost finished..the east west road starting from akwa ibom to onne is also at its finishing stage. Choba-rumuokuta road he awarded to his God father G.U Ake is in a complete mess, it took him 6yrs to complete that road, same with obiri ikwerre-airport road. The monorail he spent billions of naira on hasn't been completed and its does not cover up to 2 kilometers. Greater portharcourt is just a hoax, he pulled down the old teaching hospital and promised to build a world class sky scrapper (hospital), he spent billions of naira only to find out that the ground wasn't strong enough to hold the structure. He cleared abonnema wharf and promised to turn the place to another London and nothing has been done. There is no single traffic light working in port harcourt. Amaechi spent 6 years trying to build a mall shop rite and refused to complete it because omehia started the project. Rusust the state university went on strike for over a year because Amaechi refused to change the VC his friend even when the students were protesting. The so called health centers with no doctors or the model schools with no teachers, the model school where I live on abuloma road port harcourt, isn't big enough to contain the students, they had to rent a building close by for 8 million a year. He has built new roads and schools but good and feasible are they, the next government will also come and repair or patch or expand the same roads. We choose to accept mediocrity in Nigeria. Amaechi is a thief and I hope he goes to jail. Who is fooling who? Same Amaechi that suspended 7 local government chairmen because they came late to a meeting, same man that supervised the maiming of a honorable member, asked for the suspension of obio akpor lga chairman because he is pro-wike. When the gods want to destroy a man, they first make him mad.

You spoke sense cos of the facts given. What amazes me about a lot of Nlanders is that they say Amaechi is well spoen; he's charismatic, articulate and therefore he will do well as a president.
What I have against him is this victim mentality he tries to proclaim. I wish someone can tackle him in a debate with these facts.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by vislabraye(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2013

You spoke sense cos of the facts given. What amazes me about a lot of Nlanders is that they say Amaechi is well spoen; he's charismatic, articulate and therefore he will do well as a president.
What I have against him is this victim mentality he tries to proclaim. I wish someone can tackle him in a debate with these facts.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ShineIt: 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
ilugunboy: He looks and sounds more convincing than the President during interviews.

Better leadership charisma...

And your leader Tinubu has the charisma of a he-goat.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by shejane: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Billyonaire: The Funds used by Amaechi, was provided by the Federal Government, and was meant for developments of the States. I wonder why a Governor will now be praising himself, for using Federal Government money (Not his personal money o) to execute Projects for the people.

Amaechi should shut the hell up already. I personally have constructed streets and Bore-hall and also install street lights for my villagers without seeking political office, its called Charity. But Amaechi is not doing charity, he is doing his fucckking job.
U did dat as a contractor or wot? because I kw uar nt a man yet Cos 4m ur statement u sound as childish as ameachi nd gej

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by jt2010: 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2013

[b]

[/b]

You speak ignorantly, tell me were the FG get the money from, is it now the revenues that comes from oil explorations from Rivers State and some other oil producing states, so stop saying rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by jt2010: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
grin
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Symphony007: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
are you talking around UST that is the only public university in the country that is functionnin while ASUU is on strike, you have the guts to vomit all this rubbish where were you went peter odili was governor of rivers state? Were was your voice when kids in government school like holy roasery,comprehensive,habour road,etc sat on the floor to learn? Were was your voice then? Today you are being critical because they had the responsibility to hire more space for kids to learn. Where were you when PETER OTUNAYA ODILI WAS GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by eldoradoxx: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
An average person on the streets on PH shares similar views with this write up. Amechi is using media to brainwash Nigerians. He builds primary schools along busy roads and leaves out those hidden inside. This same fraud going on in Rivers is happening in Imo where Rochas is using very incompetent third grade contractors to construct roads. If you see how an Engineer friend from Imo( he loves Rochas very well )seriously sadly analysed poor quality of roads Rochas is building in Imo. No wonder he is boasting of 800km of roads in 2 years. How possible is that if the quality of work was great. Only Akpabio who uses Julius Berger can be said to have done great in infrastructural development. My own Uduaghan is the worst thing to happen to governance in Delta State. With more than 3 trillion spent in 6 years now, Delta state capital is still like a glorified village. No singe well built dual carraige way of a length of 20km I ve seen there.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

grin
Shine It:

lol See Gobe!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Symphony007: 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
are you talking around UST that is the only public university in the country that is functionnin while ASUU is on strike, you have the guts to vomit all this rubbish where were you went peter odili was governor of rivers state? Were was your voice when kids in government school like holy roasery,comprehensive,habour road,etc sat on the floor to learn? Were was your voice then? Today you are being critical because they had the responsibility to hire more space for kids to learn. Where were you when PETER OTUNAYA ODILI WAS GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Visits The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation / Combined Flag Off Ceremony For Exercise Crocodile Lift & Grand African Nemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.