Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv (23187 Views)

Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Symphony007: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford: .

Keep ur advice to urself cos u damn need it badly.

U are celebrating 150 health centre that are more or less patent medicine store. And to even think that out of the 150 about 122 were existing before your amaechi came to power!

Apart the helicopter which we all know is meant for 2015 campaign, i beg tell me one 10 billion project amaechi completed in his 7 years as a governor?

U and amaechi can jump from one media house to another for the rest of his second term for all i care but just know we are not that stup!d.

And we will prove that to you come 2015
look at this fool..name one primary health care center that was existing before ameachi became governor, name one that odili built, this fool apparently has'nt heard of shonghai farm, or the RSSDA, maybe the greater port harcourt city...you call this building below of which 150 exist around rivers patent medicine stores? Centers with three resident doctors, a lab, TB center, fully furnished, with residential quaters for the doctor, nurse and med lab scientist? When did your madness start?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by hopilo: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
ilugunboy: He looks and sounds more convincing than the President during interviews.

Better leadership charisma...
easy way to decieve Nigerians is to smothe talk, tell Nigerians what they want to hear not necessarily the truth. I guess that what GEJ don't know how to do.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the vice presidential ambition of Amaechi is real. He dodged the questions as regards to whether he'll contest in 2015 or not.
if na you nko?
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by chidi4eze(m): 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
My contribution here is that,if you don't reside or visited rivers state you shouldn't talk about developments in the state because you'll be blinded by politics..Amaechi is the best governor rivers state has had since we started democracy

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Italiano1: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
fyneguy:

You keep using SUBJECTIVE statements to defend the FG.

I've been following your responses to posts. Your comments always leave much to be desired.

What do you expect from a person who is on a pay-per-post contract on NL?

He will deny the obvious and obfuscate when he is caught out.

TUA!!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by dBard: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: look at this fool..name one primary health care center that was existing before ameachi became governor, name one that odili built, this fool apparently has'nt heard of shonghai farm, or the RSSDA, maybe the greater port harcourt city...you call this building below of which 150 exist around rivers patent medicine stores? Centers with three resident doctors, a lab, TB center, fully furnished, with residential quaters for the doctor, nurse and med lab scientist? When did your madness start?

Dude relax na. U spoilt ur argument at 3 resident Drs..that is a Blatant lie..
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by drshrewd: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
hopilo: easy way to decieve Nigerians is to smothe talk, tell Nigerians what they want to hear not necessarily the truth. I guess that what GEJ don't know how to do.
so you mean he is telling lies angry those schools, Health centers, 13,000 jobs, greater PH city etc so you mean they are all lies. if not of rule number 2 in this board i would have told you to your face that you are congenitally blind

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by eldoradoxx: 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Exactly! That was what I did. Remodelling of 11 Airports were started at the same time. Not all those 11 have been completed.
PH airport is the only airport GEJ uses to his home in Bayelsa. Why would aviation minister stop it because of Amechi ? The guy is just too desperate.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by buchio7(m): 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
All dese GEJ surporters obviously don't stay in p.h nor where never dere when odili ran the manor.....if U did U wld knw dat dis guy is a breath of fresh air for rivers....

As for the GEJ vrs AMAECHI wahala....u don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that the governor n ppl of rivers are being purnished because of percieved 2015 ambitions of amaechi....

Bt is it really wrong to have an ambition? Why den does a president who postures in front of international n local media as a quintessential democrat run rampage because another person has an ambition

I have said it in past threads that the problem with naija ppl is best exemplified on nairaland posts.....a lot of follo...follow ....talk...talk ppl who base everything on ethnic and selfish motives...

If not why can't blatant criminality being perpetuated with tacit support of a sitting president not be condemed?

GEJ shd go n sit down

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007:

1. Everybody opposing GEJ for 2015 is stupid and reckless....ameachi,babamgida, kwankaso,etc only those supporting jonathan is good.

2.ameachi is a traitor for opposing jonathan for 2015, ameachi should shut up and support jonathan because he is from the south, no matter his performance in office.

3.everything ameachi has done, 250 model primary and secondary schools, 150 health care centers, RSSDA, etc..is all rubbish and substandard because he does'nt support jonathan.

4.jonathan can only fles his muscles for his fellow niger deltan who oppose his 2015 agenda- he send mbu and wike. Northerners oppose him- he begs and negociate.
Ameachi close down PDP faction office for jonathan is 2010- good boy. Ameachi opens PDP faction office against jonathan in 2013- traitor! Shut it down.
Jonathan uses police commissioner and minister to attack ameachi-democrat. Ameachi refuses to fund "federal political police"- dictatorial.

5. Ameachi is corrupt so send EFCC after him, my friend odili is a saint, make his wife supreme court judge, my old boss alams is a saint, grant him presidential padon.

6.The rest of us nigerians should go to hell, our views or votes don't matter, jonathan must be president 2015

jonathan must be some sort of god.

dear copycat,

always try to b urself. There is nothing like originality!

Now to answer ur stup!dity

1. The beauty of democracy is that the minority will have their say and the majority will have their way BUT TO SAY GEJ MUST NOT CONTEST AS A CONDITION FOR PEACE is indeed both silly and reckless

2. I take it that u admited amaechi is opposing GEJ because of 2015. The point is lets the ballot box decide not the NGF OR G7 OR NPDP

3. Please tell me something new. These schools stuff have recycled, replayed, remixed that am soooo.......just tell me about new projects in his 2nd term, i beg u

4. Amaechi by his arrogance and 'am god' stance has earned himself enough enemies in rivers that all GEJ is doing is leaving him to his fate

5. This one is cheap. Why is amaechi afraid of the efcc? Why give that as a condition for peace?

6. Of course your view matters only that dont think that manipulating the media wins election or that your one vote determine who becomes the president in 2015. Incase u forget, there are about 50m eligible voters

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by dBard: 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford:

simple. First learn to distinquish between renovated and built

second. As far back as 2004, rivers has a total of 122 health centre.

Ever heard of the FOE?
undecided..Nope
I know a number of health centres were already in existence, but 122??
Do clarify.. undecided
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by mooregan(m): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: 500 full hospitals, look at slow you are. Other areas of the state will wait for you to build 500 hospitals, roads won't be build, schools won't be built, salaries won't be paid, government agencies won't be funded, RSSDA won't be funded, debt will not be serviced.etc..or because you heard billions you think it's an infinite amount of money. Delta is richer than rivers, plus other oil rich states. Why has'nt any of them built the amount of schools and health centers ameachi has? Including the new mega mile 1 hospital he built and the dental hospital at garrison. Don't be slow.
Though Gov Godswill Akpabio hasn't really been into school building, but I think he has transformed Akwa Ibom far better than how Ameachi has transformed Rivers. As long as Niger Delta is concerned, I think Godswill Akpabio is d best. That man had don so many Federal roads with state money without complaining.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by McDoe(m): 2:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
awodman:

Just a question...is work going on at Uniport/Choba axis of east west road?...Over 6 months ago Orubebe stated the number of bridges and culvert that has been completed on that road and since then no media house has proved him wrong even the "investigative" Premium times

Meanwhile East-West road cuts across the entire Niger-Delta and is not localised to Rivers and December 2014 has been set as he completion date for that project...so Iwonder what the hue and cry is for

Men, c'mmon, be objective. I lived in PH btw 2010 and 2011; during this time, Rivers state was turned to a construction site. Politics aside, Gov. Amaechi has tried and is still doing his best for the state within available resources. Praise a strong man and he will do more.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by rolchi(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
eGuerrilla: I think the President needs to do both economic and political reforms
We are the only country that produces crude oil but refines in Niger republic and also refines in Cote D'ivoire.

Why would the minister of aviation prevent us from bringing in helicopters to monitor oil theft?

How many helicopters did Uduaghan purchase to fight oil theft in Delta State? Amaechi wake up...you are simply loosing it!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Symphony007: 2:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
dBard:

a doctor-in-charge and two coper doctors, all living in the hospital premises, how hard is that for your brain to assimilate?
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by rolchi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: These Channelstv Presenters acted deceitful at the initial part of the interview during the discussion on education. They mentioned the winners of the channelstv book competition, who are from schools in Rivers State without mentioning the fact that those students were from missionary schools and not public schools. The winners of that competition were from two missionary schools in Rivers and one private school in Lagos. Yes, Amaechi is building model schools, but the presenters ought to have mentioned the missionary schools part of the story. By deliberatly looking away from that aspect and using half-truths to massage the ego of the governor, I think that is deceitful.

Correct!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ujoinme: 2:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford:

simple. First learn to distinquish between renovated and built

second. As far back as 2004, rivers has a total of 122 health centre.

Ever heard of the FOE?

[b]@ oxford while i like the objective view you posted earlier about amaechi as indicated above, I would like you to substantiate your claim that 122 out of the 150 health centres were already in existence! if you cant prove it please dont spread falsehood.

As a Patriotic Niger Delta Nigerian in support of the First Minority President in Nigeria, i disagree with Amaechi on the way he is going about his disagreement with GEJ, by associating with political entities whose sole aim is to boot GEJ out of office come 2015.His marriage with these entities dilutes GEJ home support and emboldens the opposition thats my only beef with Amaechi, but i also recognize that political Dissent is his constitutional right and time/History will justify his position.

But care must be taken to keep facts straight i will be one of the first to agree that Amaechi has done very well on the Areas of Educational and healthcare infrastructure and delivery. based on what i have seen on pictures and videos.

So my point is even if you disagree with Amaechi's politics like i do and i suspects most Niger Deltans + unbiased Nigerians do too ,but we must be objective in our assessment of his achievements after all Amaechi though a renegade is still our own son too.
Remember in politics there are no permanent friends/enemies, but permanent interest amaechi is simply fighting for his interest.
[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Symphony007: 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
mooregan:
Though Gov Godswill Akpabio hasn't really been into school building, but I think he has transformed Akwa Ibom far better than how Ameachi has transformed Rivers. As long as Niger Delta is concerned, I think Godswill Akpabio is d best. That man had don so many Federal roads with state money without complaining.
don't tell me nonesense, how much compensation did godswil akpabio pay to people whoes houses he demolished to build roads? Nothing!! He just had to clear buses in uyo and build road, port harcourt is a city with building everywhere, do u know how much ameachi pays to compensate those whoes houses were demolished for roads? If port harcourt had barren lands like uyo, how many roads would have been built by now?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by zaza1(m): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Please what exactly did Amaechi do that is so wrong that GEJ will use the police,aviation minister,Minister of state for education,try to to hijack the state house of assembly,try to make sure he loses as NGF chairman?

He doesn't support GEJ..Does he have to support Jonathan?You do not have to support someone because you are from the same area or even from the same party..Even if Amaechi has plans for 2015,he is a free Nigerian without a criminal record so he has every right to do so..He is not a traitor in any way.

Will Obama use the machinery of the state to fight a governor if the governor is from Illinois and has plans to become a president?Of course not.

GeJ and his supporters r all delusional and the only way he will win in 2015 is if the elections are rigged..NO OTHER WAY!

All these Asari Dokubo,Evans Bipi,Nyesom Wike,etc..are just a bunch of tribalistic thieves who have only their own selfish interests at heart.

I don't know how any right thinking person can honestly support GEJ..I just don't get it.I'm Yoruba and yet I will never tell u OBJ was a good president..but tribalism will never let people tell the truth..Let us put Boko Haram aside and look at d state of Nigeria..is anything working at all?

The bi-lateral agreement signed with Kenya looks good on paper but the people who will gain the most financially are GEJ and Kenyatta..we r not stupid..Men enough said!..my ink don finish

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You call my opinion madness because it does not tally with your foolish thoughts? And stop boring us with that pay master rubbish. Express your opinion and allow others to do same. If someones says something that you think is wrong, counter the person with a SUPERIOR arguement. I hope you get it?

Meanwhile, East-West road did not only pass through Rivers State. It is a road that passed through most of the Niger Delta states. It is over 360km long, with about 37 bridges. Why didn't OBJ complete it in 8 years? Was it because of political differences with Amaechi? Why didn't Yar Adua complete it in 3 years? Was it because of political differences with Amaechi? Yeye dey smell.
What a daft response.
But it is expected from a political hoe.
If only you see the state of the East-West road, you will not even bother to make it an issue.
In Port Harcourt, the road more or less links most part of the state and capital. Yet you come here and display this your madness by justifying its state of disrepair because it passes through other states. What kind of idiocy is that? The type that tells us that 5>27.
You are in no position to talk about superiority of argument because you exude folly like no one on NL Political section. We know you are being paid to type this drivel, but the task at hand is bigger than the flea-size brain in your head.
Yar Adua?
Are you a phool?
Assuming the neglect didn't start today, was Jonathan a major player in that government or not?Answer on a post card. Then you'll see why everybody and their dog labels you a reta.rd Tell us why, after 3 years of Jona-daft's presidency, the road is in utter shambles instead of deflecting the argument.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
dBard:

Dont blame this dude, he must have learnt the art of lies and propaganda from his master
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by rolchi(m): 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
If the state and FG jointly paid for the helicopters, how come the FG is now stalling the whole project? These are some of the collateral damages due to political roforofo fight. The FG should tell us why they've failed to clear the helicopter to come in. Are there fears that Amaechi had other intentions?

But can the state really sustain 2 helicopters flying 24/7 and other elements on ground needed for quick response? Amaechi to me appears like the son of a very rich dad who throws money at problems, and who thinks big, and thinks that the bigger the better.

Again, you have a point my broda!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by awodman: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
McDoe:

Men, c'mmon, be objective. I lived in PH btw 2010 and 2011; during this time, Rivers state was turned to a construction site. Politics aside, Gov. Amaechi has tried and is still doing his best for the state within available resources. Praise a strong man and he will do more.
My Friend u re totally off point...if you wanna quote me,address my questions
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by fagin1982(m): 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford: the 'gospel' according to amaechi:

1. everybody in GEJ govt is bad, silly and reckless....NOE, Stella, police commissioner everybody. Only amaechi is good.

2. GEJ is clueless and amaechi should be allow to run the country. Amaechi should be the one to appoint, and deploy police ig, commissioners, ministers. Etc. Amaechi should even be the won protecting our oil installation with jets and helicopters

3. Everything GEJ ever don is wrong: soveregn wealth fund, state of emergency, sure-p anything and everything

4. Only amaechi is a democrate and the rest of us are dictators. Amaechi suspend 10 LG chairmen - that is democracy, amaechi is suspended from pdp - that is dictatorship. Amaechi us police to close dowm a pdp fashion in river state - that is democracy, amaechi npdp fashion is close down - that is dictatorship. Amaechi used his adc to attacked political opponent - that is democracy. Mbu refused to take illegal orders from amaechi - that is dictatorship

5. We all corrupt, only amaechi is not. So why will the efcc investigate a non corrupt gov?

6. The rest of us should all shut up - amaechi is talking.

Amaechi must be some sort of god

God Bless you...He who goes to equity must come with clean Hands .I might not be so in love with some decisions of Mr President but Amaechi is the least of all to claim Saint

Until any Governement in Nigeria starts dishing out policies and strategies to curb this menace called UNEMPLOYMENT ,..I ll never support any against the other...

Amaechi better sheathe those blunt swords of yours

He whom the Gods ve chosen to destroy ,they First make him mad

Pride goes before a Fall
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:
What a daft response.
But it is expected from a political hoe.
If only you see the state of the East-West road, you will not even bother to make it an issue.
In Port Harcourt, the road more or less links most part of the state and capital. Yet you come here and display this your madness by justifying its state of disrepair because it passes through other states. What kind of idiocy is that? The type that tells us that 5>27.
You are in no position to talk about superiority of argument because you exude folly like no one on NL Political section. We know you are being paid to type this drivel, but the task at hand is bigger than the flea-size brain in your head.
Yar Adua?
Are you a phool?
Assuming the neglect didn't start today, was Jonathan a major player in that government or not?Answer on a post card. Then you'll see why everybody and their dog labels you a reta.rd Tell us why, after 3 years of Jona-daft's presidency, the road is in utter shambles instead of deflecting the argument.

Just one word sums up ur post: rubbish
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by drshrewd: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
mooregan:
yeah Akpabio is another good administrator but i bet you Amechi has touch all the sectors of the economy not just in a mediocre way but in a way that will be so hard for any governor in Nigeria to beat. i quite know that in Akpabio has done very well in terms of infrastructure he may be ahead of Amechi (though debatable) but when we talk about other sectors of the economy Amechi is in a class of his own.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by rolchi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You call my opinion madness because it does not tally with your foolish thoughts? And stop boring us with that pay master rubbish. Express your opinion and allow others to do same. If someones says something that you think is wrong, counter the person with a SUPERIOR arguement. I hope you get it?

Meanwhile, East-West road did not only pass through Rivers State. It is a road that passed through most of the Niger Delta states. It is over 360km long, with about 37 bridges. Why didn't OBJ complete it in 8 years? Was it because of political differences with Amaechi? Why didn't Yar Adua complete it in 3 years? Was it because of political differences with Amaechi? Yeye dey smell.

Another superior reasoning...thanks.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford: .

If i were river state governor with monthly revenue of over 34b, and in my 6-7years, i would have made it nothing less than 500 full hospitals not just dispensary called health care centres
the guy asked about akpabio and not you. Answer the question first.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Symphony007: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford:

dear copycat,

always try to b urself. There is nothing like originality!

Now to answer ur stup!dity

1. The beauty of democracy is that the minority will have their say and the majority will have their way BUT TO SAY GEJ MUST NOT CONTEST AS A CONDITION FOR PEACE is indeed both silly and reckless

2. I take it that u admited amaechi is opposing GEJ because of 2015. The point is lets the ballot box decide not the NGF OR G7 OR NPDP

3. Please tell me something new. These schools stuff have recycled, replayed, remixed that am soooo.......just tell me about new projects in his 2nd term, i beg u

4. Amaechi by his arrogance and 'am god' stance has earned himself enough enemies in rivers that all GEJ is doing is leaving him to his fate

5. This one is cheap. Why is amaechi afraid of the efcc? Why give that as a condition for peace?

6. Of course your view matters only that dont think that manipulating the media wins election or that your one vote determine who becomes the president in 2015. Incase u forget, there are about 50m eligible voters
for calling cheap the fact that jonathan made the wife of peter odili, the biggest crook free in nigeria today a supreme court judge, holds meetings with him in aso rock while persecuting a amn that is doing in 5 years what odili could'nt do in 8, calling cheap the presidential padon of a man that stole bayelsans blind, i can see you're a political hack, without dignity or repect for the truth even when it is starring at you in the face.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by PureNigerian: 3:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
All countries in the world today that are moving ahead did so
by paying huge attention to education and health. If you disagree with me, name
one country that is doing well without taking care of education.
To me, this Amaechi guy is a game changer, better than the oga at the top.
GEJ one major responsibility to Nigerians is to provide security but on the
contrary, he deliberately creates insecurity all over the land.
He has committed too many impeachable offenses but we are in Nigeria
where anything goes and the followers don't know any better.
This GEJ guy has no achievement as deputy governor, governor, Vice and acting president
and now president. He is a monumental failure period

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by rolchi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
SUBMARINE: CHANNELS TV must invite all those Amaechi indicted so that we can hear their own side of the story. After all it is wisdom to hear the other party.

SUPPORTED!

With time, we will all see who Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi is....just with time!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aye Dee: Nigerians Don't Have Right To Access Internet On Election Day / Why FG Called Off Ruga Settlement Plan – Governor Umahi / President Buhari Departs Abuja For His Medical Trip In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.