Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv (23205 Views)

Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
iogbonnaya: Amaechi nd GEJ re packing their money,while u guys re here creating headache for urselves....make una wake up ooo nd face d reality because both Amaechi nd GEJ re just d same
finally they will soon reconcile and call it family matter while I de hear the respond to some post
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by chukwy2(m): 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
That is what Amaechi said but you never can be too sure.
. If it is not true let the minister defend herself. Gaskiani. Kpichikom
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by clint77ng: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford: the 'gospel' according to amaechi:

1. everybody in GEJ govt is bad, silly and reckless....NOE, Stella, police commissioner everybody. Only amaechi is good.

2. GEJ is clueless and amaechi should be allow to run the country. Amaechi should be the one to appoint, and deploy police ig, commissioners, ministers. Etc. Amaechi should even be the won protecting our oil installation with jets and helicopters

3. Everything GEJ ever don is wrong: soveregn wealth fund, state of emergency, sure-p anything and everything

4. Only amaechi is a democrate and the rest of us are dictators. Amaechi suspend 10 LG chairmen - that is democracy, amaechi is suspended from pdp - that is dictatorship. Amaechi us police to close dowm a pdp fashion in river state - that is democracy, amaechi npdp fashion is close down - that is dictatorship. Amaechi used his adc to attacked political opponent - that is democracy. Mbu refused to take illegal orders from amaechi - that is dictatorship

5. We all corrupt, only amaechi is not. So why will the efcc investigate a non corrupt gov?

6. The rest of us should all shut up - amaechi is talking.

Amaechi must be some sort of god
I love u

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
“On the issue of 2015, both sides
agreed that it wasn’t an issue for
discussion because every single
person has a right to have ambition.
Some of the governors may have
ambition like I have ambition to go to
Senate and you can’t discuss anything
about another person’s ambition. You
are the only person that can discuss
your own ambition. Ambition is
personal. So both parties agreed to
that.
“The disagreement differs from state
to state. So, it wasn’t as if there was a
major issue with all PDP governors.
There were few states that had
difficulties. Some states complained
about their delegates not being
allowed entry to Eagles Square, some
complained about party positions and
some had court issues. But these are
all things that we cannot allow to
affect the fabric of the party and of
course by implication the fabric of the
nation because the PDP is Nigeria.
“We have been in power for the past
14 years and Nigerians have
confidence that this is the only truly
national party that expresses true
aspirations of all and sundry and of
course it is also the only party that is
not owned by any individual. It’s a
party that belongs to all Nigerians.
Even the market woman in Sokoto
claims ownership of the PDP and of
course the same thing with the trader
in Akwa Ibom state. The same thing
with somebody in the south west and
the same thing in south east. So, the
PDP is Nigeria and so anything that
affects the PDP will affect the entire
country.
Also speaking on the outcome of the
meeting, the Chairman, PDP
Governors’ Forum and governor of
Akwa Ibom State, Godswill Akpabio,
noted that the reconciliation process
initiated by the president would
achieve a permanent solution when
the parties involved in the crisis meet
again on October 7.
“We have started a process of total
reconciliation and of course you know
the house is very large, very robust
and PDP is very entrenched and there
is no way we can have internal
wrangling without being able to
resolve it. So, clearly speaking it was
just a family disagreement and the
processes are in place now to bring
everybody on board and Nigerians are
very happy,” Akpabio said.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Skyloloprince(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
StarBoard:
Stop this madness, I say.
Amaechi is telling the truth about FG roads in Rivers State.
The East-West Road is a prime example. Unless you do not live in Rivers State, you would not be typing such hogwash to defend your paymaster.

My frnd cnt u see dt the road is under construction? R u blind? Very soon u go blame FG for the shape of ur mouth
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by size38: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amaechi, u have our support in Rivers state any day, any time. He is a nigerian and therefore deserve and qualified to run for any position he so wishes in nigeria. Case close
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by fyneguy: 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
rolchi:

How many helicopters did Uduaghan purchase to fight oil theft in Delta State? Amaechi wake up...you are simply loosing it!

and you think oil is not being stolen in Delta state?

How do you people reason? I mean biology ''says'' every human has a brain. Are you calling biology a liar?
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Izontubo(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Make ona tell ameachi with him strong coconut stubborn head to come do transamadi road o angry....

I just don't know why we have to praise these guys....what ever they've done is what they ought to have done.....

Let us ask this foolish ameachi if he would complete his over head rail way project.....angry

I just hate it when he runs to the media to open his big mouth to talk....

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ujoinme: 10:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Izon-tubo:
Make ona tell ameachi with him strong coconut stubborn head to come do transamadi road o angry....

I just don't know why we have to praise these guys....what ever they've done is what they ought to have done.....

Let us ask this foolish ameachi if he would complete his over head rail way project.....angry

I just hate it when he runs to the media to open his big mouth to talk....

Amaechi i just watched the interview, Either amaechi does not get it or he is politically naive? you cant play opposition to the president and expect to get FGs to hasten its speed of projects in your state.

Go Ask tinumbu how it went with Obasanjo. he is lucky that GEJ is a gentleman unlike OBJ, otherwise.......?
That said the stubborn Amaechi has done well in Education and healthcare.
my only prayer is that he wise up soon and reconcile with GEJ b4 its too late so he can deliver good governance for rivers state as he did in his 1 st term rather than spend the whole 2nd term fighting wars with GEJ, and all SS interest that he will never win.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Izontubo(m): 10:20pm On Sep 21, 2013
ujoinme:

Amaechi i just watched the interview, Either amaechi does not get it or he is politically naive? you cant play opposition to the president and expect to get FGs to hasten its speed of projects in the state.

Go Ask tinumbu how it went with Obasanjo. he is lucky that GEJ is a gentleman unlike OBJ, otherwise.......?
That said the stubborn Amaechi has done well in Education and healthcare.
my only prayer is that he wise up soon and reconcile with GEJ b4 its too late so he can deliver good governance for rivers state as he did in his 1 st term rather than spend the whole 2nd term fighting wars with GEJ, and all SS interest that he will never win.

The many persons who are praising ameachi forget that stubborness,pride,insurbodinancy,lack of humility aren't good qualities of a leader....

I just wish with all my heart that GEJ wins the next election and then deals with this Fool called ameachi.....angry.....

Make him tell us where we wan carry him rail way project go....na still stubborness make am start that project even when he knew it wasn't viable......this na person wey never finish him work him dey go talk about another person own....

The man dey vex me....angry
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by securi: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=Izon-tubo] stubborness,pride,insurbodinancy,lack of humility aren't good qualities of a leader....

Hmmmm!, I thnk you're making sense here.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ujoinme: 10:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
The other day he used his faction of NGF to call for the resignation of minister of finance, and to call uduaghan and akpabio names? he is also fighting minister of niger delta, minister of education and every person in authority from the the SS, Who in his right mind aligns his political interest with outsiders to the detriment of his brothers/homefront?
Does he see any of his pseudo - friends from the North or SW do that to fellow governors/ministers and leaders from their region? why cant he learn from them.
You cant fight everybody in your village and win! our ppl say a tree does not stand alone and make a forest Amaechi should change his ways!

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Forwetinnah: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
I've got just 1 thing to say to Ameachi....... "Boooohooooo!!"
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Omotolaaraujo(f): 10:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
He needs his pay cut, and how does he feed Nigerians? People eat and live first! How is he going to get people fed for cheaper. Food is too high and people need paid and ontime! angry
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by igala1(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2013
Est belle: I live in rivers state and I know how deplorable our roads are...Amaechi is just a tyrant and a trouble maker, he is the biggest loser in this fight. The most annoying part is that he is trying to act the victim and draw sympathy for the ignorant ones like most people on nairaland. The airport he is talking about is almost finished..the east west road starting from akwa ibom to onne is also at its finishing stage. Choba-rumuokuta road he awarded to his God father G.U Ake is in a complete mess, it took him 6yrs to complete that road, same with obiri ikwerre-airport road. The monorail he spent billions of naira on hasn't been completed and its does not cover up to 2 kilometers. Greater portharcourt is just a hoax, he pulled down the old teaching hospital and promised to build a world class sky scrapper (hospital), he spent billions of naira only to find out that the ground wasn't strong enough to hold the structure. He cleared abonnema wharf and promised to turn the place to another London and nothing has been done. There is no single traffic light working in port harcourt. Amaechi spent 6 years trying to build a mall shop rite and refused to complete it because omehia started the project. Rusust the state university went on strike for over a year because Amaechi refused to change the VC his friend even when the students were protesting. The so called health centers with no doctors or the model schools with no teachers, the model school where I live on abuloma road port harcourt, isn't big enough to contain the students, they had to rent a building close by for 8 million a year. He has built new roads and schools but good and feasible are they, the next government will also come and repair or patch or expand the same roads. We choose to accept mediocrity in Nigeria. Amaechi is a thief and I hope he goes to jail. Who is fooling who? Same Amaechi that suspended 7 local government chairmen because they came late to a meeting, same man that supervised the maiming of a honorable member, asked for the suspension of obio akpor lga chairman because he is pro-wike. When the gods want to destroy a man, they first make him mad.
. Its obvious u travel by canoe if not are tampoline airport structures? Abuloma road used to be hell b4 now don't u c d beauty now. Can any private school measure upto that sportive ediface of a school u condemn? U call Amaechi a thief where are those Stella-Odili taxis? Who repaired d collapsed Airforce bridge and who rehabilitated d eliozu-airport road? ASUU is on strike is RSUST on strike? No! Under GEJ fuel price soar, fuel-subsidy scam happened. Sure-P is broke! East-west road killed their mama! Debt profile soar! Unemployment rate soar! Corruption soar! It was oil bunkering b4, now its oil theft! Last allocation paid was July (with outstandings). Pretty soon states won't be able to pay civil servant's salaries. Was d North a traitor when he won 2011 primaries? Why are they traitors now? Your GEJ is an accidental dictator. A kindergarten president

4 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by igala1(m): 12:30am On Sep 22, 2013
ideology:
is he a victim yes or no
before you answer
-state assembly hijacked
-police hijacked
-his personal security striped
-security at govt house removed
-private plane grounded
-during patience GEJ visit his movement restricted
- imagine a governor compelled to use unofficial route to enter govt house.
-some thugs stoned Soyinka at airport because he came to visit him . . .
the list continues
I'd help u. PDP state structure stolen. Road to his house blocked. Suspended from party. Disregarded as NGF chairman. Federal projects to state dis-continued. Attempt to shake president denied. Condolence message rejected. 5 governors visit attacked. Tear-gas shot into his compound. Attempted impeachment. His Commissioner of sport shot. His workers at Buguma fish farm kidnapped. Attempts to reconcile with president frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by pmc01(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2013
From comments read, I am surprised at just two things, which are:

>If the people of a state say their Governor is doing well, why dispute with them over it, just because the Governor is perceived to be a sell-out and traitor?

>If we shouldn't crucify GEJ for wanting to contest in 2015, because he has the right to do so, why should we hang Mr. Amaechi for having similar intentions?

#objective response will be appreciated, thank you.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by tunapius(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi is currently being interviewed on Channelstv, live.
hallelluyah
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Akainzo(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
naijaking1:

Rchibuike Ramaechi needs to shut his mouth and work for his people. Having been handed the governorship on a platter of gold by the courts doesn't mean he is better that GEJ, no way. His arrogant Rikwerre wings must be clipped.

The courts also handed him the 2011 elections right?
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by jt2010: 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2013
Billyonaire:

Forgive my delay in responding to your nonsense, cos I am using this crappy iPhone, but little mind, The Money comes from Rivers State and other Niger Delta states and belongs to the people, yes, it belongs to the masses, and it is the reason that Federal Government gives Amaechi billions every 4 weeks to invest on infrastructures FOR THE PEOPLE.

But How come Amaechi is insulting the Federal Government and praising himself for doing what the Federal Government provided the funds for ? It is money of the masses, and Federal Government provided the funds to Amaechi to do his fucckking job.

I stand by my earlier assertion that Amaechi should shut the hell up already and do the job he is handsomely paid to do.

We should stop worshiping these glorified thugs in Government houses.

Just listen to ur self.... Ur statements are best describe as beautiful nonsense and coming from an intelligent mugu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Open Letter: Obasanjo An Egomaniac, Says Edwin Clark / Mimiko Visited INEC Voter Registration Center, See Crowd's Reaction / Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.