Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv (23193 Views)

Amaechi Live On Viewpoint 93.7FM / What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Governor Amaechi Live on kakaki, A.I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by eldoradoxx: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Est belle: I live in rivers state and I know how deplorable our roads are...Amaechi is just a tyrant and a trouble maker, he is the biggest loser in this fight. The most annoying part is that he is trying to act the victim and draw sympathy for the ignorant ones like most people on nairaland. The airport he is talking about is almost finished..the east west road starting from akwa ibom to onne is also at its finishing stage. Choba-rumuokuta road he awarded to his God father G.U Ake is in a complete mess, it took him 6yrs to complete that road, same with obiri ikwerre-airport road. The monorail he spent billions of naira on hasn't been completed and its does not cover up to 2 kilometers. Greater portharcourt is just a hoax, he pulled down the old teaching hospital and promised to build a world class sky scrapper (hospital), he spent billions of naira only to find out that the ground wasn't strong enough to hold the structure. He cleared abonnema wharf and promised to turn the place to another London and nothing has been done. There is no single traffic light working in port harcourt. Amaechi spent 6 years trying to build a mall shop rite and refused to complete it because omehia started the project. Rusust the state university went on strike for over a year because Amaechi refused to change the VC his friend even when the students were protesting. The so called health centers with no doctors or the model schools with no teachers, the model school where I live on abuloma road port harcourt, isn't big enough to contain the students, they had to rent a building close by for 8 million a year. He has built new roads and schools but good and feasible are they, the next government will also come and repair or patch or expand the same roads. We choose to accept mediocrity in Nigeria. Amaechi is a thief and I hope he goes to jail. Who is fooling who? Same Amaechi that suspended 7 local government chairmen because they came late to a meeting, same man that supervised the maiming of a honorable member, asked for the suspension of obio akpor lga chairman because he is pro-wike. When the gods want to destroy a man, they first make him mad.
An average person on the streets on PH shares similar views with this write up. Amechi is using media to brainwash Nigerians. He builds primary schools along busy roads and leaves out those hidden inside. This same fraud going on in Rivers is happening in Imo where Rochas is using very incompetent third grade contractors to construct roads. If you see how an Engineer friend from Imo( he loves Rochas very well )seriously sadly analysed poor quality of roads Rochas is building in Imo. No wonder he is boasting of 800km of roads in 2 years. How possible is that if the quality of work was great. Only Akpabio who uses Julius Berger can be said to have done great in infrastructural development. My own Uduaghan is the worst thing to happen to governance in Delta State. With more than 3 trillion spent in 6 years now, Delta state capital is still like a glorified village. No singe well built dual carraige way of a length of 20km I ve seen there.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by theoctopus: 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amaechi is a sinking man trying to grab at straws. I feel sorry for him. He thinks weeping up sentiments will save him? That is laughable. The people of Rivers state are on the ground and are going to so kick his butt when the time comes. He can keep appealing to South west people all he wants. Let me see how those people will save him.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by jt2010: 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
chesimeg: Talking abt east west road,i think FG has done more from Ahoada west down to uniport compare to d one dey did frm bayelsa to delta.so Ameachi shud stop blaming FG.

Are you sure about what you are saying because that portion of the road you mention is currently a death trap...
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by theoctopus: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
jt2010:

Are you sure about what you are saying because that portion of the road you mention is currently a death trap...

That is not true. Most of the PH end of the east west road has been done. The major work going on is in Bayelsa and Delta. Almost all the bridges are on either Bayelsa or Delta. Amaechi is a drama queen. This his all out war will not end well for him. You cannot fight a war without the support of your base. I have never seen a serious politician that relies on the support of people outside his state. Foolish move
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by mbulela: 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: It seems the vice presidential ambition of Amaechi is real. He dodged the questions as regards to whether he'll contest in 2015 or not.
He is not going to contest anything. He is too smart for that. He just wants to keep brewing beer parlour gists.
I will not be surprised if he will not contest anything again (at least for another 5 years). He just wants to take as many casualties down with him as possible.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by rolchi(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
theoctopus: Amaechi is a sinking man trying to grab at straws. I feel sorry for him. He thinks weeping up sentiments will save him? That is laughable. The people of Rivers state are on the ground and are going to so kick his butt when the time comes. He can keep appealing to South west people all he wants. Let me see how those people will save him.

I concur....my brother, only time, only time will reveal Amaechi's secrets. Now, he has the media.

It is the same crowd that welcomed Jesus into Jerusalem that chorused "crucify him". Amaechi's end is very near. Oh, I seeeeee.....
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by jt2010: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Billyonaire:

Amaechi is insulting the Federal Government that provides him billions every 4 weeks to build schools.

Dont act as if you are stup.id cos you are not stu.pid.

Please educate us on how the FG is providing Rivers State the billions? To the best of my knowledge...Rivers state is one of the state providing the money and not FG. Abi Crude Oil dey inside Aso Rock ni?

9 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by rolchi(m): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
theoctopus:

That is not true. Most of the PH end of the east west road has been done. The major work going on is in Bayelsa and Delta. Almost all the bridges are on either Bayelsa or Delta. Amaechi is a drama queen. This his all out war will not end well for him. You cannot fight a war without the support of your base. I have never seen a serious politician that relies on the support of people outside his state. Foolish move

I cherish you!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by mbulela: 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
theoctopus:

[b]That is not true. Most of the PH end of the east west road has been done. [/b]The major work going on is in Bayelsa and Delta. Almost all the bridges are on either Bayelsa or Delta. Amaechi is a drama queen. This his all out war will not end well for him. You cannot fight a war without the support of your base. I have never seen a serious politician that relies on the support of people outside his state. Foolish move

Have you been to Choba end, Rumuokoro Junction,Eliozu to tank and to Oil mill junction?
Please don't make such reckless comments again. East/West road extends all the way to these parts i mentioned.
I know people who have accepted lower paying jobs just to keep away from that axis.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by funnyx(m): 4:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford: .

Is this your best shot?

And to think you have a brain wasting away in your skul, it a mighty shame

The joke is on you mofo grin grin you're like a mad man dancing naked in the market square oblivious of his unclothedness.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by mbulela: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Billyonaire: The Funds used by Amaechi, was provided by the Federal Government, and was meant for developments of the States. I wonder why a Governor will now be praising himself, for using Federal Government money (Not his personal money o) to execute Projects for the people.

Is Amaechi supposed to pocket the Federal Allocation without executing what the funds was meant for ?

It is a fat shame that nairalanders will worship an arrogant Amaechi cos he built schools with funds provided for the purpose.

It is time we hold our Governors accountable on how they expend the Allocation Provided by the Federal Government.

All Governors are thieves, Yes they are, cos I do NOT have time to praise anyone for doing what Federal Allocated funds for.

Regarding the Federal Roads, the Federal Government should and will refund the states exactly how much was expended on the Federal Road, not without Evaluation.

Amaechi should shut the hell up already. I personally have constructed streets and Bore-hall and also install street lights for my villagers without seeking political office, its called Charity. But Amaechi is not doing charity, he is doing his fucckking job.
so what exactly is the FG doing with its own part of the allocation?

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by jt2010: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
theoctopus:

I work and live in Port Harcourt (along Rumuokoro to Elikai), portion of the road you are talking about; which is 5 minutes away from my house and I can tell you that, half of the road is currently not motorable. This is fact and not newspaper headline.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by shejane: 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
U can continue shouting nd comparing bt @d end u go back nd soak ur garri while ameachi remain in govt house enjoying nd gej in aso rock drinking himsef 2 stupor as usual

@ at end der kw only abt dersef nd der family nt u

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
jt2010: [b][/b]

You speak ignorantly, tell me were the FG get the money from, is it now the revenues that comes from oil explorations from Rivers State and some other oil producing states, so stop saying rubbish!

Forgive my delay in responding to your nonsense, cos I am using this crappy iPhone, but little mind, The Money comes from Rivers State and other Niger Delta states and belongs to the people, yes, it belongs to the masses, and it is the reason that Federal Government gives Amaechi billions every 4 weeks to invest on infrastructures FOR THE PEOPLE.

But How come Amaechi is insulting the Federal Government and praising himself for doing what the Federal Government provided the funds for ? It is money of the masses, and Federal Government provided the funds to Amaechi to do his fucckking job.

I stand by my earlier assertion that Amaechi should shut the hell up already and do the job he is handsomely paid to do.

We should stop worshiping these glorified thugs in Government houses.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by PEREP: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: are you talking around UST that is the only public university in the country that is functionnin while ASUU is on strike, you have the guts to vomit all this rubbish where were you went peter odili was governor of rivers state? Were was your voice when kids in government school like holy roasery,comprehensive,habour road,etc sat on the floor to learn? Were was your voice then? Today you are being critical because they had the responsibility to hire more space for kids to learn. Where were you when PETER OTUNAYA ODILI WAS GOVERNOR OF RIVERS STATE?
Hello Sir, pls refute the allegations with facts.
Is it true he closed down the State University for One year?
Is it true he pulled down a structure to build a better one but never complete it?

What's up with the Local Govt Chairman thing?

Do a response to all the detailed and factual issues stated. Don't whip up Sentiments Oga.

We are waiting.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
jt2010:

Please educate us on how the FG is providing Rivers State the billions? To the best of my knowledge...Rivers state is one of the state providing the money and not FG. Abi Crude Oil dey inside Aso Rock ni?

The Crude Oil comes from the Soil of Niger Delta and belongs to the masses, but it is the Federal Government that expended her resources to dig up the ground and bring it out. It is the reason that Amaechi, Akpabio and the rest of the Governors are shared these funds, based on Revenue Sharing Formula so they can provide amenities for the masses.

The Governors have no reason to be boastful for doing their jobs, they are actually servants of the people, and we the people should demand accountability on how our monies are being expended.

Amaechi should stop flying cash in private jet to Jerry Rawlings House in Ghana, I understand he is the sole reason that Ghana economy is booming.

Rivers State people deserve better amenities, cos Federal Government provided these billions for that purpose.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by kokoA(m): 5:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
GEJ in his bid to pull Ameachi down has succeeded in making the man very popular among Nigerians. Ameachi is now well known and loved by most Nigerians outside the south-south. We can see how all ameachi related posts on NL generate lots of followership. This is how to become a National politician and not remain local champion. I watched this interview and I said to myself "So nigerdeltans have this kind of eloquent leader and they gave us GEJ"?. I am not an Ameachi fan mind you.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by shejane: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
KEep on shouting nd comparing

@ d end u go back nd soak ur garri while ameachi wil remain in govt house nd be enjoying nd gej in aso rock drinking himsef 2 stupor as usual

All der care abt na der families nd dersef nt u nd i

So wise up nd keep ur energy 4 beta tins

Btw der ar all d same esp Gej
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Samxiulee: 5:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
Billyonaire:

The Crude Oil comes from the Soil of Niger Delta and belongs to the masses, but it is the Federal Government that expended her resources to dig up the ground and bring it out. It is the reason that Amaechi, Akpabio and the rest of the Governors are shared these funds, based on Revenue Sharing Formula so they can provide amenities for the masses.

The Governors have no reason to be boastful for doing their jobs, they are actually servants of the people, and we the people should demand accountability on how our monies are being expended.

Amaechi should stop flying cash in private jet to Jerry Rawlings House in Ghana, I understand he is the sole reason that Ghana economy is booming.

Rivers State people deserve better amenities, cos Federal Government provided these billions for that purpose.

really?Ameachi is the sole reason why Ghana's economy is booming?....hmmmmm you need to tell us more about that oooo.
BTW let him boast about all he has done until it become a norm for politicians to do their job in Nigeria,Ameachi can raise his head among them.
Mr smart billionaire,there is a difference between the federal govt and the federation.Ameachi gets money from the federation acct not the federal govt.gerrit.
So he can say whatever he likes about the federal govt.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by otokx(m): 5:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amaechi this and Amaechi that but truth be told the UNIPORT stretch of the EAST WEST road is pretty pathetic. Though work goes on every now and then but its so slow and causes traffic jam at the Choba junction.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Shine It:

And your leader Tinubu has the charisma of a he-goat.

How dare you mention the name of Tinubu and GEJ on the same page of charisma and political savvy?

Don't you ever ever do that again.

Luck can give you the job...but luck won't do the job for you....that explain the pathetic situation at the Federal level.
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by iogbonnaya(m): 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Amaechi nd GEJ re packing their money,while u guys re here creating headache for urselves....make una wake up ooo nd face d reality because both Amaechi nd GEJ re just d same

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford:

dear copycat,

always try to b urself. There is nothing like originality!

Now to answer ur stup!dity

1. The beauty of democracy is that the minority will have their say and the majority will have their way BUT TO SAY GEJ MUST NOT CONTEST AS A CONDITION FOR PEACE is indeed both silly and reckless

2. I take it that u admited amaechi is opposing GEJ because of 2015. The point is lets the ballot box decide not the NGF OR G7 OR NPDP

3. Please tell me something new. These schools stuff have recycled, replayed, remixed that am soooo.......just tell me about new projects in his 2nd term, i beg u

4. Amaechi by his arrogance and 'am god' stance has earned himself enough enemies in rivers that all GEJ is doing is leaving him to his fate

5. This one is cheap. Why is amaechi afraid of the efcc? Why give that as a condition for peace?

6. Of course your view matters only that dont think that manipulating the media wins election or that your one vote determine who becomes the president in 2015. Incase u forget, there are about 50m eligible voters
young man you have nothing to say, does your vote count during election, even the last forum election, pdp doesn't believe in votes, they have their way of gettin what they want. so be truthful to yourself, and fight for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 7:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: don't tell me nonesense, how much compensation did godswil akpabio pay to people whoes houses he demolished to build roads? Nothing!! He just had to clear buses in uyo and build road, port harcourt is a city with building everywhere, do u know how much ameachi pays to compensate those whoes houses were demolished for roads? If port harcourt had barren lands like uyo, how many roads would have been built by now?
young man be well informed before you speak, are you sayin the governor cleared bushes in state capital to construct roads, then your capital is an interior village. many of my friends are millionaires due to compensation they received , so keep quite, mind you the companies constructing in akwa Ibom charge in foreign currency
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by OdionOdion: 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
The truth is that if not for Gov Amaechi the great minds,intellectual and professionals like late Ken Saro Wiwa,late Prof claude Ake,Late Dr Cookey and many others dead and alive would not have attained any education but for Gov Amaechi govt there were no Schools in Rivers state-Rivers indigenes attended school in Beyelsa and Ogun states;besides,there we're no hospitals anywhere in Rivers people depended only on local herbs-thanks to Gov Amaechi hospitals that STOP Rivers people from dying. Before Gov Amaechi govt,Rivers stste was without roads:you only enter the state through the creeks by canoes.Before Gov Amaechi govt nobody in Rivers ever seen or know electricity. Gov Amaechi has brought civilisation to Rivers people.Thank God for giving Gov Amaechi to Rivers people
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
Billyonaire: The Funds used by Amaechi, was provided by the Federal Government, and was meant for developments of the States. I wonder why a Governor will now be praising himself, for using Federal Government money (Not his personal money o) to execute Projects for the people.

Is Amaechi supposed to pocket the Federal Allocation without executing what the funds was meant for ?

It is a fat shame that nairalanders will worship an arrogant Amaechi cos he built schools with funds provided for the purpose.

It is time we hold our Governors accountable on how they expend the Allocation Provided by the Federal Government.

All Governors are thieves, Yes they are, cos I do NOT have time to praise anyone for doing what Federal Allocated funds for.

Regarding the Federal Roads, the Federal Government should and will refund the states exactly how much was expended on the Federal Road, not without Evaluation.

Amaechi should shut the hell up already. I personally have constructed streets and Bore-hall and also install street lights for my villagers without seeking political office, its called Charity. But Amaechi is not doing charity, he is doing his fucckking job.
off points, what do you mean by federal money., where are they generating bulk of it from? you are now using nairaland to create publicity of your charity Abi!
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
naijaking1:

So, your logic is that because he is supposedly doing better than govenor X, he is automatically qualified to to demand the presidency?
guy your brain de mis interpret, follow what people say don't give your own interpretations or assumptions, anything you don't understand ask you questions ok
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 7:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Est belle: I live in rivers state and I know how deplorable our roads are...Amaechi is just a tyrant and a trouble maker, he is the biggest loser in this fight. The most annoying part is that he is trying to act the victim and draw sympathy for the ignorant ones like most people on nairaland. The airport he is talking about is almost finished..the east west road starting from akwa ibom to onne is also at its finishing stage. Choba-rumuokuta road he awarded to his God father G.U Ake is in a complete mess, it took him 6yrs to complete that road, same with obiri ikwerre-airport road. The monorail he spent billions of naira on hasn't been completed and its does not cover up to 2 kilometers. Greater portharcourt is just a hoax, he pulled down the old teaching hospital and promised to build a world class sky scrapper (hospital), he spent billions of naira only to find out that the ground wasn't strong enough to hold the structure. He cleared abonnema wharf and promised to turn the place to another London and nothing has been done. There is no single traffic light working in port harcourt. Amaechi spent 6 years trying to build a mall shop rite and refused to complete it because omehia started the project. Rusust the state university went on strike for over a year because Amaechi refused to change the VC his friend even when the students were protesting. The so called health centers with no doctors or the model schools with no teachers, the model school where I live on abuloma road port harcourt, isn't big enough to contain the students, they had to rent a building close by for 8 million a year. He has built new roads and schools but good and feasible are they, the next government will also come and repair or patch or expand the same roads. We choose to accept mediocrity in Nigeria. Amaechi is a thief and I hope he goes to jail. Who is fooling who? Same Amaechi that suspended 7 local government chairmen because they came late to a meeting, same man that supervised the maiming of a honorable member, asked for the suspension of obio akpor lga chairman because he is pro-wike. When the gods want to destroy a man, they first make him mad.
young man face the truth, don't be bias, because you don't like him
Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 7:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
oxford:

16 over 19?

The last i checked only 13 gov attended amaechi version of NGF
and how many have been attending Jang s team, have they been even up to 16 at any point in time

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 7:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Billyonaire: Federal Government provides billions of Naira every 4 weeks for Amaechi to meet the needs of Rivers people.

Amaechi meets some of the needs that Federal gave the money for, and turns back to insult Federal Government.

This is against natural justice and the bank of justice can never go bankrupt, Amaechi will earn interests from the bank of natural justice.

Billyonaire - Archimedes of Nairaland.
what you called Federal allocations where is bulk of it generated, in developed countries, states manage their wealth and pay some percentage to FG,

1 Like

Re: Governor Amaechi Live On Channelstv by ideology(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
vislabraye:

You spoke sense cos of the facts given. What amazes me about a lot of Nlanders is that they say Amaechi is well spoen; he's charismatic, articulate and therefore he will do well as a president.
What I have against him is this victim mentality he tries to proclaim. I wish someone can tackle him in a debate with these facts.
is he a victim yes or no
before you answer
-state assembly hijacked
-police hijacked
-his personal security striped
-security at govt house removed
-private plane grounded
-during patience GEJ visit his movement restricted
- imagine a governor compelled to use unofficial route to enter govt house.
-some thugs stoned Soyinka at airport because he came to visit him . . .
the list continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Fayose Visits The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Yoruba Leaders Divided Over Oduduwa Republic Agitation / Combined Flag Off Ceremony For Exercise Crocodile Lift & Grand African Nemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.