Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) (10304 Views)

DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA / SERMON : The Portrait Of The Enemy - Bro. Gbile Akanni / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by nnofaith: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Logicboy03:

I need to learn more about this grin grin grin

You have a phd in hipsology?
no, i only took hipsology as an elective my major is bootyology actually macro bootyology. study of massive booties.
lol!
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by nnofaith: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
now you dont want to know about booty effect!
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by MrTroll(m): 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
nnofaith: no.the scientific explanation is called hipseffect. hipsology is the study of hips, hipseffect is what hips make men do. some hips can make a man change gods!
ah! Then i Think i'm having the hipseffect! grin
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by wiegraf: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
nnofaith: now you dont want to know about booty effect!

Does the effect of hipsology have a positive correlation with perverseness?

Does the law of diminishing returns affect the hipsology affect?

If the above two are affirmative, what does that say about muslims and other puritanical hypocrites that hide hips, etc? When they eventually come across hips, or even just daydream about hips, do they become much, much more perverted than the average sane homo-sapien?

1 Like

Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by MrTroll(m): 11:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
^^^
grin grin grin Guy you don kolo finish! Hehehehehehe. Chai!
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by nnofaith: 9:39am On Sep 30, 2013
wiegraf:

Does the effect of hipsology have a positive correlation with perverseness?

Does the law of diminishing returns affect the hipsology affect?

If the above two are affirmative, what does that say about muslims and other puritanical hypocrites that hide hips, etc? When they eventually come across hips, or even just daydream about hips, do they become much, much more perverted than the average sane homo-sapien?
Their holy book acknowleges this. thats why it allows them collect as many as 8 hips at a time. the key word here is "at a time"
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Subscribed and promised to be active from this point On ...... !

I have reservations on the Original post .....

Tis gonna be h*T here !!
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by jayriginal: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Lots of ASStronauts and Rear Admirals up in here.
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2013
jayriginal: Lots of ASStronauts and Rear Admirals up in here.

lmao
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by nnofaith: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2013
jayriginal: Lots of ASStronauts and Rear Admirals up in here.
with Asstounding pedigree!
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Judas2013: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2013
jayriginal: ^^^

Actually, Im just reacting to the question "is it really bad to preach atheism". Just stating my opinion that atheism cant be "preached".

A bus campaign like that isnt bad. Might get people thinking. Something like "What makes you trust your religion over the others" could also get people thinking too.''

Subtlety is the key. You dont want to be too direct, you just want to stimulate at first. #myopinion

I agree with you,Atheism cannot be preached. It is what we are until the religious brainwash takes place. Atheism is the true definition of freewill and belief in one's self,the right way of thinking, no fear of hell. No point evangelising Atheism since all babies are born this way. As an Atheist,i do good deeds not because of a god,but because i want to.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Judas2013: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

This is what im saying..... Differences should be allow for projecting in different angle all for the benefit of mankind. Differences shouldn't be hatred if we aint on same side.

Also, I will try post on my spirituality view tomorrow....it more like yours but slightly difference. Difference in the sense that I look toward myself and my tradition as Afrikan but you look it from western side.

Good to have you on same point but different perspective......with time, you will understand me better

Do you have the thread already? If you do,can you post the link?
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Logicboy03:

Looking forward to your post.

However, I feel that your own spirituality is heavily tied to religion

Oga logic.

Your contribution is needed on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1459258/atheism-spirituality-two-coexist

Atheist are holding me back
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2013
Judas2013:

Do you have the thread already? If you do,can you post the link?

https://www.nairaland.com/1459258/atheism-spirituality-two-coexist
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Judas2013: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Oga logic.

Your contribution is needed on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1459258/atheism-spirituality-two-coexist

Atheist are holding me back
grin Na LogicBoy u dey call Oga .... Ahahaha grin

I'm expecting him on the thread to give us some copy and paste materials !!!
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2013
donroxy: grin Na LogicBoy u dey call Oga .... Ahahaha grin

I'm expecting him on the thread to give us some copy and paste materials !!!

Guy, shift abeg.

You prance around like some genius when you know nothing
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:
Guy, shift abeg.
You prance around like you know nothing
Abeg, Dem dey give u salary on reddit to come promote trash on Nairaland ?

Dem call you Oga, U dey blow teeth ,ahahahha grin

How come two HeteroGender now produces Billions Population grin ......

#Theists are winning the race#

Where is OneTrack my boy ?
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by MrTroll(m): 7:13am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: Abeg, Dem dey give u salary on reddit to come promote trash on Nairaland ?

Dem call you Oga, U dey blow teeth ,ahahahha grin

How come two HeteroGender now produces Billions Population grin ......

#Theists are winning the race#

Where is OneTrack my boy ?
What exactly are you saying here? I can't make head or tail of your post.undecided
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2013
Mr Troll: What exactly are you saying here? I can't make head or tail of your post.undecided
Hmm, U must be shortsighted since U couldn't decode that The Thread itself doesn't have Head nor tail ......

I'm Hanging-out too among U bunch of Puffpuff brains !!
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: Hmm, U must be shortsighted since U couldn't decode that The Thread itself doesn't have Head nor tail ......

weed + bible pages + christian science = Donroxy's madness

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: Hmm, U must be shortsighted since U couldn't decode that The Thread itself doesn't have Head nor tail ......

Bro....what ya saying on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1460798/universe-conscious . You needed there pls
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:06am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Faze
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:
I don't do any of the above ...... So, I'm not MAD !!!
U are scientifically wrong !! tongue
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: I don't do any of the above ...... So, I'm not MAD !!!
U are scientifically wrong !! tongue

lol....but you sound mad!

What is your secret? Cocaine? LSD?
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:
lol....but you sound mad!

What is your secret? Cocaine? LSD?
Oh oh, U are the One that is getting Mad by my posts simply because Your Brain/IQ has never been Upgraded to comprehend the realm i'm Operating !!

Tis like teaching a Basic Science pupil Physics and Chemistry ...... The next Question that shall pop out is ''Teacher,Are you Mad cuz Me I'm Getting Mad oo'' grin tongue !!!

So LB, My posts are making you Mad but U re transferring the sh.i.t on me,tis normal for U to psychologically be Mad, U could see where I warned FolyKaze too,He is Operating in my Realm as such He understood my postulations, But If he dig deeper, He would lose it .... Folykaze is better sensible than you oo LB, I wonder why He called you Oga grin

my secret has always been ;

Openness to Knowledge;

Mind Evaluation and Rumination;

Unbiasness ;

Interpolation and Interrelativity of Knowledges !!!

Etc ....

LB, how does the above gives same Inspiration/motivation as Cocaine ........ Hoho PuffPuff IQ !!!
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: Oh oh, U are the One that is getting Mad by my posts simply because Your Brain/IQ has never been Upgraded to comprehend the realm i'm Operating !!

Tis like teaching a Basic Science pupil Physics and Chemistry ...... The next Question that shall pop out is ''Teacher,Are you Mad cuz Me I'm Getting Mad oo'' grin tongue !!!

So LB, My posts are making you Mad but U re transferring the sh.i.t on me,tis normal for U to psychologically be Mad, U could see where I warned FolyKaze too,He is Operating in my Realm as such He understood my postulations, But If he dig deeper, He would lose it .... Folykaze is better sensible than you oo LB, I wonder why He called you Oga grin

my secret has always been ;

Openness to Knowledge;

Mind Evaluation and Rumination;

Unbiasness ;

Interpolation and Interrelativity of Knowledges !!!

Etc ....

LB, how does the above gives same Inspiration/motivation as Cocaine ........ Hoho PuffPuff IQ !!!

lol.... I never mad. Na just bad headache I dey get while I try to dig out from spiritual realm.

Everybody is my Oga....im not here to claim I know and really on my little knowledge....i learn from different people, place and time.

You got questions to answer.

That is why I open 'consciousness and universe' thread for you guys
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by MrTroll(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2013

Ok embarassed
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by tchaik(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2013
bishop logic boy, what time is service today?. wink wink wink
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by MrTroll(m): 9:30am On Oct 06, 2013
tchaik: bishop logic boy, what time is service today?. wink wink wink
Make im close from mass first. Me sef de wait.cheesy
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:15am On Oct 06, 2013
Mr Troll: Make im close from mass first. Me sef de wait.cheesy

Bishop travell abeg. And him don carry church key go.
Re: Atheist Hangout- UPDATE (Atheist Sermon- THE STORY OF GALLORAN) by tchaik(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Bishop travell abeg. And him don carry church key go.

Catechist nko? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Miracle And Blessing? / 7 Secrets That Brought Bishop David Oyedepo To The Top In Ministry / Bishop Ugokwe Leads Other Clerics To Offer Prayers For Tinubu, Shettima, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.