Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

I'ze Married Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'ze Married Now (3051 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
izeek:

u whites or black americans or people from other cultures have so sterotyped nigerians that u blive
if one nigerian sneezes and uses his right hand to cover then the other nigerian would know y.
please who elses says to a woman u are so sweet more than u bloody americans.
stop the prejudice.
nigerians are differently created just like u guys are.

enjoy your marriage while its lats.
even if its till u both go to the next world.

guy,u dey vex o, but na true sha.

sistawoman:

Kiss my ass David
hey david are gonna do it or should i, kiss kiss kiss tongue, hmmm u so sweet, i think your hussy meant that. cheesy
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
smooooooth:

not alwasy true.people get married for 30years and find the most shocking things about their spouse, they have been living with in 30yrs.

That is so true.  A friend of mine just found out something very shocking about here husband of 18 years.

All you can do is ask questions, talk, talk, talk and talk some more.  Spend time together, spend time with thier family, friends and just get to know them before marrying them.  I know most things about my husband we filled out this book together:  
http://www.amazon.com/All-About-Us-Philipp-Keel/dp/0767905016

It asks tons of questions and you really get to know a person, if they answer honestly and I have no doubt that my KING answered honestly.  I guess my question was not so much a question as me just expressing something good that happened between us and feeling the want to share that but share it with someone where there is a certian degree of anonymity as to who we are.

It is not like i can share it with my girlfriends cuz you never tell them about what you and your husband do in the bedroom or how good it is.  and it is not like any of yall going to hunt me down and find my husband.  So this provides the anonymity that i seek.
Re: I'ze Married Now by jekad: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
congrats smiley
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman, the best human detector,is another human, don't base your judgement on books u both filled, people will react differantly to question on a paper from what they will do if they are really confronted with such situations, anyway nigerians are very okay, they have a big heart, if he is not trying to get a greean card or something else, then u may have just hit your last marriage, lucky u
Re: I'ze Married Now by izeek(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2008
@post
how old are u seriously , cos u make it sound likeu are some teenager or something .
how can filling a book together tell u if u really know ur hubby.

geez u better situp cos marriage is something else.

one fucking bumpy ride.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2008
@sista
congratulations dear, me too sef, i can't wait to get married cool
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2008
ibkaye:

@sista
abeg say something serious, u marry. lipsrsealed
Re: I'ze Married Now by tkb417(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2008
sista
congratulations dear, me too sef, i can't wait to get married

. .ahem. . .
Re: I'ze Married Now by Mesmerize(f): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
tkb417:

. .ahem. . .
abeg, answer my question jor

ibkaye:

@sista
sister, you have 8 more years. . .you can still wait, trust me wink
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
smooooooth:

abeg say something serious, u marry. lipsrsealed
i am serious, what do you mean 'u marry'? lipsrsealed

tkb417:

. .ahem. . .
kilode? lipsrsealed

Mesmerize:

sister, you have 8 more years. . .you can still wait, trust me wink
hehehehehe cheesy
Re: I'ze Married Now by Jackal(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

It is not like i can share it with my girlfriends because you never tell them about what you and your husband do in the bedroom or how good it is.  and it is not like any of yall going to hunt me down and find my husband.  So this provides the anonymity that i seek.

Then u should go straight to the point and ask what "You are so sweet" means?
Why tell us about how the sex was good, how he held me n reh reh reh. . . . . .
It's too much information!!!
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2008
izeek:

@post
how old are u seriously , because u make it sound likeu are some teenager or something .
how can filling a book together tell u if u really know your hubby.

geez u better situp because marriage is something else.

one fucking bumpy ride.

Because it asks lots of background questions.  You would have to read the book to understand the book.  it is alot of information in one spot about your S/O.  If you are honest you learn alot about them I know i did about him and he did about me.  There are still things that we will learn about each other as we live together, love together and be together but we have a very good start far better than any of our friends and we both feel like filling out the book together really brought us together in a way that we did not feel in our first marriages.
At first his reaction was yours but after he read a few of the questions he deff. wanted to fill it out.  I smile when i think of us sitting down a little at a time to fill it out, lots of laughs and teasing and lots of tears and memories.  But we shared the good and the bad.

God i love that man so much.  David cant rain on my parade.
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

Then u should go straight to the point and ask what "You are so sweet" means?
Why tell us about how the sex was good, how he held me n reh reh reh. . . . . .
It's too much information!!!

You are correct. Thanks for the adjustment.
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2008
well, diff strokes for diff folks, but i still dnt think afilling a book is good enuf to get married, u beta brace ursef for the surprises.

ib, if u serious we go know./
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
smooooooth:

of course am serious lipsrsealed
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

All you can do is ask questions, talk, talk, talk and talk some more.  Spend time together, spend time with their family, friends and just get to know them before marrying them.  I know most things about my husband we filled out this book together:  
http://www.amazon.com/All-About-Us-Philipp-Keel/dp/0767905016

It asks tons of questions and you really get to know a person, if they answer honestly and I have no doubt that my KING answered honestly.

If i talk now dem go say kiss my ass.  grin

Madam, only small girls just getting married for the first time assume that filing a questionaire is the best way to get to know someone u're thinking of spending the rest of ur life with.
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2008
smooooooth:

well, diff strokes for diff folks, but i still dnt think afilling a book is good enough to get married, u beta brace ursef for the surprises.

No i dont think you can base everything on filling out a book.  You just use the book at ONE tool to get to know the person you are going to marry.  That is like saying meeting his parents (if they were still alive) is the way to know all i need.  When you put everything together you form a complete picture of your mate.  There never that one thing that you use to know the person but everything.
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
ibkaye:

of course am serious lipsrsealed

then u shld loosen up,thats the way to start.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Mesmerize(f): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

God i love that man so much. David can't rain on my parade.
I like your spirit
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

God i love that man so much.  David can't rain on my parade.

cheesy sista, there's no point raining on your parade. This is your journey and yours alone. The best i can do is make noise online. You will be the one to face the journey when the usual "lovesick" period of marriage gives way to the realities of life and you realise that sex, books and "you're so sweet" are not all there is to living with a man of a different culture.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2008
smooooooth:

then u shld loosen up,thats the way to start.
i am not tight though lipsrsealed
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman, chain smokers have filled questionares and they say they smoke occasionally, and so do drunks,  and the human being is so unpredictable, belive me, even if u werer born and lived in the same house, u still cant know everything bou that person,
Re: I'ze Married Now by Chat2MeBac(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
@Topic
I am cracking up ooo, Please come back and inform us of the divorce and your third walkjog down the aisle, grin grin

@Jackal, how de body? kiss
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
ibkaye:

i am not tight though lipsrsealed
you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, thight my dear, that u wont even notice love when it walks past.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2008
smooooooth:

you are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, thight my dear, that u wont even notice love when it walks past.
you think so? i don't lipsrsealed
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
ibkaye:

you think so? i don't lipsrsealed
do u?
Re: I'ze Married Now by izeek(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
IBKAYE AND SMOOOOTH IF U GUYS ARE LOOKING TO START SOMETHING I CAN BE A MEDIATOR.
IF UNA NEED CHEMISTRY ADVISE THEN TALK TO ME AND LETS ME SEE IF I STILL RMEMBER MY VANDERWALL BONDS,
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
smooooooth:

do u?
i don't think i'm that tight lipsrsealed

izeek:

IBKAYE AND SMOOOOTH IF You GUYS ARE LOOKING TO START SOMETHING I CAN BE A MEDIATOR.
IF UNA NEED CHEMISTRY ADVISE THEN TALK TO ME AND LETS ME SEE IF I STILL RMEMBER MY VANDERWALL BONDS,

it's ok lipsrsealed
Re: I'ze Married Now by genius33: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2008
@poster

"I'ze married now" Lol reminds me of The Colour Purple *begins to reminisce* great film  wink

Anyhoo Congrats dear, lil too much info in the question, but I'm pretty sure its a compliment of some sort.  wink Please ignore the negativity, no one can judge you or your relationship because they don't know you. It's so uncalled for guys  sad
Re: I'ze Married Now by tope2000(f): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
genius33:

@poster

"I'ze married now" Lol reminds me of The Colour Purple *begins to reminisce* great film wink

Anyhoo Congrats dear, little too much info in the question, but I'm pretty sure its a compliment of some sort. wink Please ignore the negativity, no one can judge you or your relationship because they don't know you. It's so uncalled for guys sad

i concur. pls guys stop it!!!! sad
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
professor izeek, abeg try ur chemistry whateva, but i doubt if it woriks.cos  are up against the 'tightest' molecules eva
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
smooooooth:

professor izeek, abeg try your chemistry whateva, but i doubt if it woriks.because are up against the 'tightest' molecules eva
na u sabi lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage / What To Do About An Extremely Possessive Girl? / At What Age Should A Guy/lady Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.