Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? (13777 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / 5 Tricks Nigerian Men Use To Trap Women Into Marriage / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 25, 2013
Nomski0:
its very disgusting when a guy does it but even more disgusting when a girl does it.
[quote author=Nomski0]
i agree totally wiv this statement. Think about it this way, if a man gets a lady pregnant irrespective of who did it delibrately its the man thats gnna be responsible for most of the child's needs (usually financially)so its reali a bold step wen a guy is fully aware of this n still goes ahead to get the lady pregnant( lets be REAL,most mean wud testify its the main reason y they flee wen dey r told dey r gnna father a child). I feel its alot more unfair wen a lady traps the guy cz he may not evn be financially sound to take up dat responsibility just yet.

*ask the women dating celebrities y they are willing to trap dem wv 3,4 kids even wen the guys hvnt evn dreamt of putting a ring on their finger? Answer is simple,the guy will fund everything! Unless he's a coward undecided. but will a man do the same even if he's dating a wealthy girl? I doubt it .....

So no, i dont agree wiv popowaa sayin whats good for the geese is better for the gander cuz im also a woman n i agree totally its more disgusting wen women do the trapping
..... Aniwaes just my 2cents
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by 190theclown: 6:45am On Sep 25, 2013
on 2nd thought how can popowaa just wake up one morning and discredit men angry angry
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Some get the girl pregnant when the girl's father refuses for the guy to marry his daughter. Some do it to force the girl's father to give consent for them to get married
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by lertee(f): 6:57am On Sep 25, 2013
Yes it happens a lot,I have seen many cases.
It occurs mostly if the man has found the woman and wife in her,he wouldn't want to lose her.
When some guys are getting old and they are dating a younger woman,they want to get her preg by every means to keep her from leaving.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2013
tpia@:
^stop following me around and throwing personal jabs.

its annoying, and its your mama who needs medication.

i am not following you, stop following me you b.astard.
that was harsh
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Popowaa: 7:27am On Sep 25, 2013
190-the-clown:
on 2nd thought how can popowaa just wake up one morning and discredit men angry angry
angry
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2013
queen_of_sheba: You do know that you are contradicting yourself? Anyways unless he perhaps tampers with her birth control pills, how can she not know when a guy has tried to get her pregnant? I agree with what Idowuogbo said.
WTF Please do tell me how i'm contradicting myself
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 25, 2013
When a guy impregnates a girl because of insecurity reasons.
There are better chances they would get married.
But if the woman makes the man impregnate her, he may run away without caring for the woman, giving flimsy excuses.
When a woman makes a man impregnate her, she's taking huge risks. Those are the crux I got from Nomski's comments and I agree with her.

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Danhumprey: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2013
Nomski0:
Easy Nomski. Don't get worked-up over her post. wink

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nomski0:
Calm your tits madam. This is what you said "I said it was less disgusting, but that doesnt mean its not equally disgusting". How can something be less disgusting but at the same time equally disgusting. If you read your comment and still do not see the contradiction then am very sorry i cannot help you any further.
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nomski0(f): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Calm your tits madam. This is what you said "I said it was less disgusting, but that doesnt mean its not equally disgusting". How can something be less disgusting but at the same time equally disgusting. If you read your comment and still do not see the contradiction then am very sorry i cannot help you any further.
Oh-kay, try reading this slowly, its the last explaination i'm going give. I said, trapping someone into marriage is a disgusting act.

Okay?

Its more disgusting(to me) if a girl does it to trap a guy, but that doesnt mean that when a guy does it, its not disgusting, its just less disgusting(to me).

Get it?
Re: Do Guys Try To Trap Women With Pregnancies Too? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
^^^^ I think if you said "I said it was less disgusting, but that doesn't mean its not disgusting. That would have made more sense anyways i get what you mean. It's your personal opinion at the end of the day and you do have a point. A woman will less likely leave a man she gets pregnant for than the other way around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Cute And Tight Pussies [pics] / LAYCON: This Is Why I Hate Laycon [Picture] / You Ate My Vagina After Another Guy Released In Me - Lady Says To Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.