Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) (2796 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Engagement: How Do I Ask Her Of Her Ring Size??? / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2015
. There is an issue that however got me thinkn,
My gurlfrnd called to tell me some people came to ther house in Ore from Lagos wth palmwine;guess wat that means,they came asking her hand in marriage. I didnt really say anytn because lookin at it alone baffles me. She is still young(18) and writing her SSCE presently. She however told the parents that she already has a date and that is definitely me. My question now is that i dont know if the parents actually knew about this and why would they even support such for her at such a young age. She wants my candid opinion and i dnt even knw wat to tell her for now,i need your candid advice pls
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Maybe they are not keen on her advancing her education.
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
What exactly are you saying?

She's an adult.
So if she chooses to get married now, that's fine.

Just hustle hard, so eventually she'll settle down with you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by whizjay(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2015
Post her Pic....

Make I check if I go follow carry palmwine Go her papa house..

tongue

gringrin

3 Likes

Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by sweettease(f): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2015
Some kind men and their ways of eying teenagers sha cheesy
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2015
The suitor must be has rich as Kanu 1996
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Girltee1(f): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
whizjay:
Post her Pic....

tongue

gringrin
Sharp guygrin
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Young03(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Guy abeg allow the gal marry, u neva tire to de fvck her....

She's an adult, if u won marry her go on and stop blockin good tins 4 her.
Show me d gal pix make i check her waist size knw weda she fit carry pregnancy

1 Like

Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by healthcons: 10:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
She don ripe na
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2015

She's an adult.

Just hustle hard, so eventually she'll settle down with you.
Tnks man.i jst tnk they might end up presurising.You knw how dis native ppl behave

She's an adult.

Just hustle hard, so eventually she'll settle down with you.
Tnks man.i jst tnk they might end up presurising.You knw how dis native ppl behave

She's an adult.

Just hustle hard, so eventually she'll settle down with you .
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Venom104: 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweettease:

Blame them? whem most of you fully grown ones eyes done tear reach Cameroon and only wanna play games.. Man gas adapt

2 Likes

Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by whizjay(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
Girltee1:
Sharp guygrin

Sharp Guy ke...
I'm just searching for My soul-mate...

My hair needs some conditioning....
grin
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Trut(m): 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweettease:

Is your beauty natural or MARY KAY beauty?
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2015
I don't understand why you're crying about it. It's not as if you'll be getting married in the next 5 years.

1 Like

Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
whizjay:
Post her Pic....

tongue

gringrin

guy y na.we folo dey dis tn o.
E go beta make i send u her no......dey wait i dey com
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by godsamist: 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweettease:
Are they eyeing teenagers?
See ur mouth,time don reach wey u na go dress like say God don comot fro heaven.
Keep wondering this sort of generation that makes heaven weep!
One thing is certain,whatsoever one sow,is definitely what one shall reap.
If you keep dead lizards for house,expect good visitors like ants and their collegues.
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Cholls(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2015
my brother she is ripe ready to be plunged.
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 10:32pm On Apr 19, 2015
Blackett:
I don't understand why you're crying about it. It's not as if you'll be getting married in the next 5 years.

u no get issue wit wen i go settl down
so u com dey advise me make i tell am say make e marry.
Am sure she is not even interested in dat,,
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweettease:

funny u..
No b teenagers way to dey eye big prik?
Girl of 16 dey date baba 50 na..
If she no decent ppl no go dey drag am like dis
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
whizjay:
Post her Pic....

tongue

gringrin
Naija guy grin
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2015
Well, she's old enough so no probs bout d maRriage part. Ur probs now is how to go show ur face to her parents so they know u as her fiance instead of marrying her to someone else
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by jaykaylegend(m): 11:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
I don't blame the family., maybe the suitors came like this...

2 Likes

Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by whizjay(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Naija guy grin

Yep

Naija Guy, With Janded ways...
cheesy

How's ya Evening Going naw!?
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
whizjay:

Yep

Naija Guy, With Janded ways...
cheesy

How's ya Evening Going naw!?
I fear u o
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by whizjay(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2015
Mhizblizz:
I fear u o

Haba Naww...

What makes me scary??
sad
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by sweettease(f): 7:48am On Apr 20, 2015
Venom104:

Blame them? whem most of you fully grown ones eyes done tear reach Cameroon and only wanna play games.. Man gas adapt
Classic excuse given by pedophiles undecided
Just admit you aren't man enough to handle a woman that is no longer in her teens
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2015
frenzymirakk:
. There is an issue that however got me thinkn,
My gurlfrnd called to tell me some people came to ther house in Ore from Lagos wth palmwine;guess wat that means,they came asking her hand in marriage. I didnt really say anytn because lookin at it alone baffles me. She is still young(18) and writing her SSCE presently. She however told the parents that she already has a date and that is definitely me. My question now is that i dont know if the parents actually knew about this and why would they even support such for her at such a young age. She wants my candid opinion and i dnt even knw wat to tell her for now,i need your candid advice pls

Is she your daughter for you to know she is at a tender age ?

An 18 year old is an adult according to law. Allow the girl to marry if YOU don't have a job or plans to marry her in 2 years time..

I will support ladies marrying at 18 to 22 than growing up to become runz girls. Late marriage has spoilt this society..

2 Likes

Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2015
Blackett:

I wonder. This is a young man who may still be seeking admission into higher institution..
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Naughtysite:

Is she your daughter for you to know she is at a tender age ?

An 18 year old is an adult according to law. Allow the girl to marry if YOU don't have a job or plans to marry her in 2 years time..

I will support ladies marrying at 18 to 22 than growing up to become runz girls. Late marriage has spoilt this society..

i would then make a choice either to let her go or make way to marry her within a space of few time..ok.d issue is getin compicated as she dosnt even wnt to listen to d parent. Her concern howver is wat i wil say
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by sweettease(f): 9:27am On Apr 20, 2015
godsamist:
Are they eyeing teenagers?
See ur mouth,time don reach wey u na go dress like say God don comot fro heaven.
Keep wondering this sort of generation that makes heaven weep!
One thing is certain,whatsoever one sow,is definitely what one shall reap.
If you keep dead lizards for house,expect good visitors like ants and their collegues.
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by frenzymirakk(m): 9:32am On Apr 20, 2015
Naughtysite:

I wonder. This is a young man who may still be seeking admission into higher institution..

Man got to prepare for life na...
Am a young skul graduate but earnin my money smoothly..am not jst intrsted in keepin her if i dont intend any gud for her..i cant jst pik up d courage to say she could go ahead wit such plan.
Moreover av been more useful to her than anythin
Re: She Is Just 18 And Suitors Came To Ask Her For Mariage(advise Pls) by Venom104: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2015
sweettease:

Classic excuse given by pedophiles undecided
Just admit you aren't man enough to handle a woman that is no longer in her teens

Well i didnt say i supported the idea or was one of such men, was just giving a reason why some men would go that way.. but since youve jumped to that conclusion why dont you let us have a go and see whether i can handle a "woman no longer in her teens" or not.. that's if you arent grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

®Why Do Nigerian Runs Girls Attend Church?® / The Way Women Jump Into Conclusion. / Nigerian Girls And Their REDDISH EYES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.