Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

She Asked If I Can Marry Her! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked If I Can Marry Her! (1332 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / 8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by cycline404(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
To make the long story short.
We last communicated 2012 July, i saw her again September 2013.
After just few sitting and laughing alongside with drinking we departed.
We talked at length to she even let me know how lucky she is, in her recent relationship
After few hours of departed i got this sms from her

"(my name), pls i am so sorry for writing you this message but i must say it out any way! Can you marry me?''

Is this okay? Despite all the photos of i and my woman on the walls of my room, even on my fone, my notebook and everywhere she saw it all..
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by UyiIredia(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Do you think she's after your money, that is assuming you are well-to-do ?
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
IMO, I think she wanted to know if she is 'marriageable'. It doesn't mean you'd be the one marrying her shaa. That's why she said 'can' and not 'will' undecidedundecided

Dunno, maybe

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by homesteady(m): 2:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
She's in a relationship, you are also in a relationship!
Emm maybe she just want to test your level of faithfulness to your girlfriend undecided
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hahahaha..... Really I like those kind of girls... Come out for something provided its what you love. Talk to her jare and if you can go ahead... then aluta continua. If not, stand back and explain to her ur reasons while praising her guts with a wet kiss
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by cycline404(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Uyi Iredia: Do you think she's after your money, that is assuming you are well-to-do ?

I keep wondering... Donno... I keep wondering what she is really up to...!
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by cycline404(m): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady: She's in a relationship, you are also in a relationship!
Emm maybe she just want to test your level of faithfulness to your girlfriend undecided

lol..... My girl even know the high rate of my faithfulness... Cos she has suffered for the relationship to keep strong to this level, thus she is enjoying it now and we are happy together.....
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by simdam500(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
cycline404: Despite all the photos of i and my woman on the walls of my room, even on my fone, my notebook and everywhere she saw it all..
so, she still insist behave like u never saw the message...
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by cycline404(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
simdam500: so, she still insist behave like u never saw the message...

My respond was '' I thought you are engaged just the was i am, cos you look like one"
The message spark it all up again as she keeps calling!

Abi they send her?
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by Coldfaya(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
cycline404:

My respond was '' I thought you are engaged just the was i am, cos you look like one"

[b][/b]Abi they send her?

Yes dem send her.
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
cycline404:

Abi they send her?

Guy,

Pick the call, let her do the talking... after her gragra tell her u re devoted to ur present relationship and u love ur babe...

If she call again, tell am say ur Pastor say na she be d bone of ur bone cos naija babe fear pastors small.... Abi make she pray and tell u wetin Holy Spirit talk...
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by Konnektions146(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm,
this lady seems to have this sparky behaviour and very fun to be with.......
please dont be carried away, dont forget how much your present gal had tried to make yu guys work as u stated earlier.

Kindly and nicely avoid this lady now or yu find yourself having a divided attention and u know its not gonna be well for yur current relationship.

she is just a "passers-by", please treat her as such and dont give room for any nonsense

good luck
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by larride(m): 6:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Be very careful about how much you communicate with her, ladies are really crafty, they know how to get what they want. Just avoid her for as much as you can if possible talk to your lady about it.
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by cycline404(m): 9:43am On Sep 26, 2013
ledafaze:

Guy,

Pick the call, let her do the talking... after her gragra tell her u re devoted to ur present relationship and u love ur babe...

If she call again, tell am say ur Pastor say na she be d bone of ur bone cos naija babe fear pastors small.... Abi make she pray and tell u wetin Holy Spirit talk...

HOLY SPIRIT KE, THOSE GIRLS WEY SABI LIE, I AM AVOIDING HER SERIOUSLY, COS I CANT EVEN TRY IT, TO CHEAT ON MY WOMAN COS EVERY DAY SHE KEEPS GIVING ME GOOD REASON TO STAY, OF WHICH I FIND MY SELF SO LUCKY TO HAVE HER...

MAKE ONE TOOTH PICK LEGGED GIRL NO USE HER ROCK N ROLL SCATTER MY R'N'B

1 Like

Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by prettyem(f): 12:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
U want d truth
She only wants to av a 'bout' wif u,if u get wat i mean...2012 to 2013 done do make she miss ur 'kini'....hold ur current babe tight abeg if she nor like her bobo make she break up wit am,not ur biz bro....
Re: She Asked If I Can Marry Her! by cycline404(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
prettyem: U want d truth
She only wants to av a 'bout' wif u,if u get wat i mean...2012 to 2013 done do make she miss ur 'kini'....hold ur current babe tight abeg if she nor like her bobo make she break up wit am,not ur biz bro....

Nice tips!

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story / What All Men Say Everyday.. / Text Message To My Boo To Escape The Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.