Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,547 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? (1945 Views)

Which Of These Statements Makes Women Feel Happy The Most? / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? by drnoel: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
Most women 'flirt to get their way': Laying on the female charm can go a long way.....

More than half of european women admit to flirting with men to get their own way. A fifth admitted flirting at work, according to a survey.
The survey was commissioned by comparison website Confused.com which said it wanted to investigate gender bias and positive discrimination.

Sharon Flaherty, head of PR at the  company, said: ‘So much focus nowadays is placed on how women can be seen as equals in the workplace without gender coming into play.

‘But our results show that despite this, many women will turn to their feminine wiles to help themselves get ahead, should the situation call for it.

‘Whether or not this is a good or bad thing is entirely subjective, but it seems that many women aren’t afraid to turn to gender at some point or another as a means of benefit, whether it be to flirt their way out of trouble or bag a promotion.’

Personally, i think its uncalled for cos its not relevant. I had a female colleague walk up to me some days back asking for a favour. I would have naturally automatically said yes or helped her out but then she came out full force flirting and trying to see if she could wring me in her lttle fingers. She had her shirt unbuttoned almost half way down exposing parts of her boobs and I really won't have noticed that but for the fact that she walked into my work space sultrily, thrusting her chest outwards and touching her necklace. I initially raised an eye brow in question but she tuned into full scale flirting. I had to tell her no, I refused to help. U can imagine the shock on her face, she didn't believe it cos I am known at work as being always ready to help, if I could.
Why do ladies do that? It can be irritating, u know.
Re: Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nobody knows I guess
Re: Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? by 190theclown: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
wait let me read again
Re: Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? by Excel30: 12:15am On Sep 27, 2013
Because most men have fallen4 such acts.Only a self controlled&God fearing man can avoid such temptations.Kudos,to responsible men out there.
Re: Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? by drnoel: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Excel 30 :
Because most men have fallen4 such acts.Only a self controlled&God fearing man can avoid such temptations.Kudos,to responsible men out there.
True talk ma broda, I asked a female friend of mine similar question and she asked me back if I'm not sure the ladies in question were just not trying to be nice. I told her, i 'm not a child. I do know the difference between flirting and being nice but she said something funny. She said "fine u may know the difference but how many men would prefer a lady being nice to one flirting".
Re: Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
190-the-clown:
wait let me read again
hahaha i no get time to read that long bullshit o
Re: Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? by jntyjnty007(f): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
Because we are women, that is why. It is a trait, that exists in many women and has done for thousands of years. It works so why change it. Charm is far more appealing than many other characteristics. Like bawling, shouting, threats to get what you want. For some us we are just natural charmers, goes a long way. Can open doors, get you jobs etc etc. Being charming can have the most positive affect on people. Can cool a hot-headed bull in a china shop if you know how.

A woman does not have to thrust her body at you to be charming, or to get what she wants, there are so many other ways. Flashing the assets is such as easy option. But using your brain and charm together is something else. Plus some women are stupid enough to think it will always work, and can make themselves look very very cheap.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Feel They have to use their charms on men to get their way? by drnoel: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2013
jntyjnty007: Because we are women, that is why. It is a trait, that exists in many women and has done for thousands of years. It works so why change it. Charm is far more appealing than many other characteristics. Like bawling, shouting, threats to get what you want. For some us we are just natural charmers, goes a long way. Can open doors, get you jobs etc etc. Being charming can have the most positive affect on people. Can cool a hot-headed bull in a china shop if you know how.

A woman does not have to thrust her body at you to be charming, or to get what she wants, there are so many other ways. Flashing the assets is such as easy option. But using your brain and charm together is something else. Plus some women are stupid enough to think it will always work, and can make themselves look very very cheap.
Hmm,....am thinking. U are kind of right but more and more women would prefer to use flirting to accomplish an aim rather than to ask nicely.

(1) (Reply)

Do People Change? / When Last Did You Kiss? / When A Guy Tells U,"let's Just Be Good Friens And No Sentiments Attached To It"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.