Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby (12437 Views)

Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / Pictures Of Lee Rigby Soldier Murdered By Michael Adeboloja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta: so tell me, which media house specifically tells you that the guy killed the soldiers?

and of course I get news/information from anything that offers one, what Is your point?

Well, I happened to be in the area close to the incident. I was in New cross Gate, SE. and witnessed how the police vans where disturbing the traffic with incessant noise and panic. I initially thought it was another London riot, I switched on the local new, the BBC and saw what happened.

Another Islamic related attack. The whole South East was tensed as news evolved after the aftermath of the murder that the EDL (white racist organisation) were mobilising. It was all over the major media outlet in the country. That's how I got the news.

My point is obvious, their has been the growing threat of Islamic fundamentalism across the globe, the West-gate being the most recent. This is a growing threat even in our own country, Nigeria. Fundamentalist are always keen to make their deeds popular in order to promote their propaganda. Media being their most preferred outlet.

I only conclude that Lee Rigby case is part of the growing problem of Islamic fundamentalism, I'm just curious to know why you may think otherwise, given that you also get the news from the same media medium.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Since I have now established that the US and Britain openly SUPPORT, FUND, and ARM Al Qaeda, what was that we were saying about Adebolajo again? Assuming he killed someone courtesy of his Al Qaeda affiliation, how does he get convicted in a British court when Britain and her allies like the USA and Saudi Arabia are supporting and financing Al Qaeda? Can someone explain pls?

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: I don't see the connection. Care to explain?

Oh.. The US OWNS those bases. Be clear on that pls.

True, the US owns those bases.
What I should have made clear in my earlier post is that, every US president since Monroe has added his own corollary to the doctrine by pursuing national interests wherever it lead. Obama is no different in this regard.

You are absolutely correct that the US is providing tactic support to the groups like Alqeeda in Syria and other parts of the world. But you have conveniently overlooked the factor of expediency. In its pursuit of national interests over the years, the US has allied itself to very dark forces around the world and is therefore likely to continue doing so well into the future.

Now while I acknowledge this much, as I have done on several occasions on NL, I know well enough not to conflate vestiges of imperialism with the attendant problems posed by Islamo-fascists, which are quite specific.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by adexsimply(m): 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: eGuerilla, can you explain why the US is arming Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria? Or why they installed Al Qaeda leadership in Libya? Or why they haven't attacked Saudi Arabia despite the Al Qaeda money trail leading directly there?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

True, the US owns those bases.
What I should have made clear in my earlier post is that, every US president since Monroe has added his own corollary to the doctrine by pursuing national interests wherever it lead. Obama is no different in this regard.

You are absolutely correct that the US is providing tactic support to the groups like Alqeeda in Syria and other parts of the world. But you have conveniently overlooked the fact of expediency. In its pursuit of national interests over the years, the US has allied itself to very dark forces around the world and is therefore likely to continue doing so.

Now while I acknowledge this much, as I have done on several occasions on these boards, I know well enough not to conflate vestiges of imperialism with the attendant problems posed by Islamo-fascists, which are quite specific.

You make me laugh. So you accept that the US and Britain fund, arm and support Al Qaeda? Case closed! All Adebolajo needs is a good, fearless lawyer who knows whats up, and he will walk. As a nation you cannot support, fund, arm, and train terrorist organisations and then claim to oppose them at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: You make me laugh. So you accept that the US and Britain fund, arm and support Al Qaeda? Case closed!

Does the US not arm Pakistan? Does the US not arm Israel and Egypt? Does the US not arm Saudi Arabia?
What exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta:
first, I saw the news on Nairaland, I watched the video, the guy in question was ranting about situation in Iraq, all thru his rants,[size=14pt] he never said he killed man[/size], he only becomes a suspect because he held weapons close to the man that died, anybody that holds weapon at that particular time and area could be suspect too.

Mr 9gadelta,

I advise that you make sure you know intricate details about a topic before making claims and assertions that you know nothing about. I.e Stop jumping on bandwagons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruTu8MhSdR4

@ 0.32

I'm certainly sure that is not a machine admitting to killing the man.

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by 50calibre(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta: he was granted bail on second sitting at court of law u ediot not at the station
this is the first sitting, the court might grant his Bail on second sitting
go back to school

Once again, you show your ignorance. Funniest thing is how you talk nonsense with so much confidence.

Just now you boldly stated that no where in the world can bail be granted in murder cases, now you say Oscar pistorius was granted bail on the second sitting lol

Oscar pistorius was granted bail on the Fourth day of hearing and because his defence team made a bail application.

Michael Adebolajo's team didn't make a bail application, and this isn't his first hearing, but second.

Just shut the fu*k up! You're blank upstairs.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
dare2think:

Well, I happened to be in the area close to the incident. I was in New cross Gate, SE. and witnessed how the police vans where disturbing the traffic with incessant noise and panic. I initially thought it was another London riot, I switched on the local new, the BBC and saw what happened.

Another Islamic related attack. The whole South East was tensed as news evolved after the aftermath of the murder that the EDL (white racist organisation) were mobilising. It was all over the major media outlet in the country. That's how I got the news.

My point is obvious, their has been the growing threat of Islamic fundamentalism across the globe, the West-gate being the most recent. This is a growing threat even in our own country, Nigeria. Fundamentalist are always keen to make their deeds popular in order to promote their propaganda. Media being their most preferred outlet.

I only conclude that Lee Rigby case is part of the growing problem of Islamic fundamentalism, I'm just curious to know why you may think otherwise, given that you also get the news from the same media medium.
I totally understand your point. I hate Islam and its propaganda like the next guy, check out most of my posts, I bashed them a lot but that doesn't mean we should conclude something that is yet to be concluded out of hate or anything. nobody can really say the guy is guilty, the evidence is just not enough. the west gate attack was covered live unlike this one
sometimes. the more we look the less we see. that's the point.
anybody can be victim of set up.

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
dare2think:

Wait till 9gadelta tells you that is a voice-over grin
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Does the US not arm Pakistan? Does the US not arm Israel and Egypt? Does the US not arm Saudi Arabia?
What exactly is your point?
Since when did sovereign nations become equated with terrorist gangs? I'm afraid you're clutching at straws at the moment. I almost feel sorry for you.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Wait till 9gadelta tells you that is a voice-over grin

Na, I dont think he is a conspiracy theorist.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by adebayosun02: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: How was it glaring? You don't know what happened so kindly shut up.

After following ur post on this tread for a while now I think it worth asking your opinion on the murder case before I make my submission on you.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
The debate has moved beyond this.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: You make me laugh. So you accept that the US and Britain fund, arm and support Al Qaeda? Case closed! All Adbolajo needs is a good, fearless lawyer who knows whats up, and he will walk. As a nation you cannot support, fund, arm, and train terrorists and then claim to oppose them at the same time.

I see you are referring to the way the British armed Protestants, before the good Friday agreement was signed, while jailing members of the IRA. grin Funny logic you need to ponder, legal-eye Rossikk.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre:

Once again, you show your ignorance. Funniest thing is how you talk nonsense with so much confidence.

Just now you boldly stated that no where in the world can bail be granted in murder cases, now you say Oscar pistorius was granted bail on the second sitting lol

Oscar pistorius was granted bail on the Fourth day of hearing and because his defence team made a bail application.

Michael Adebolajo's team didn't make a bail application, and this isn't his first hearing, but second.

Just shut the fu*k up! You're blank upstairs.
nigger stop ranting, it's obvious u knew next to nothing about law.
it depends on the judge, the judge will grant your bail anytime he deems fit
but you cannot be granted bail from station if they charge you with murder
take my initial advice, go back to school already
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

You mean like the British arming Protestants, before the good Friday agreement was signed, while jailing members of the IRA?
Ponder over this prospect properly legal-eye Rossikk.
I fail to see the connection, and have no interest in the British/Irish issue. Stick to Al Qaeda and "Islamic terrorism" pls.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: I fail to see the connection, and have no interest in the British/Irish issue. Stick to Al Qaeda and "Islamic terrorism" pls.

Of course you'd take no interest since it clearly knocks your flight of fancy on the head.

You need to learn to separate issues man. You are giving those of us still very active in the struggle a bad name, and cheapening the experience with your recurring diatribe against all things connected to 'whitey' angry

Learn to separate fact from fiction. Better still, stick with showcasing the latest edifice built somewhere in Africa, to acommodate fat cats like you and the rest of the litter. grin

3 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by 50calibre(m): 4:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta: nigger stop ranting, it's obvious u knew next to nothing about law.
it depends on the judge, the judge will grant your bail anytime he deems fit
but you cannot be granted bail from station if they charge you with murder
take my initial advice, go back to school already

You are still trying to appear smart, lol

Where in my post did I mention bail being granted in the station or cant you read? Maybe you lack comprehension. Not my fault.

I've proved everything you said here to be nonsense and instead of doing the manly thing and admitting your mistake, you still foolishly argue what you don't know about.

Don't even bother going back to school, you are a waste of money, go and learn how to farm or fish.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Of course you'd take no interest since it clearly knocks your flight of fancy on the head.

You need to learn to separate issues man. You are giving those of us still very active in the struggle a bad name, and cheapening the experience with your recurring diatribe against all things connected to 'whitey' angry

Learn to separate fact from fiction. Better still, stick with showcasing the latest edifice built somewhere in Africa, to acommodate fat cats like you and the rest of the litter. grin
You are a disgrace to every person with BASIC common sense. If you think you can come here and somehow rationalise the arming of terrorists while opposing their actions, supporting terrorists in one country and opposing them in another, and other forms of deceit and duplicity, you must think we are really all stu.pid. Why don't you look for a more rational basis on which to kiss whitey's assss so you don't look so incredibly retar.ded?

3 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2013
dare2think:

Mr 9gadelta,

I advise that you make sure you know intricate details about a topic before making claims and assertions that you know nothing about. I.e Stop jumping on bandwagons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruTu8MhSdR4

@ 0.32

oh please, the video could have been doctored, sun didn't record the video. the video I watched, the guy didn't say anything about killing anyone. the fact that we have different videos shows that there is problem somewhere. rossik posted the guy picture with no blood on his hand and we have mysterious blood on his hand in the second picture
we are in the world of possibility my good man, anything is possible

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: You are disgrace to every person with BASIC common sense. If you think you can come here and somehow rationalise the arming of terrorists while opposing their actions, supporting terrorists in one country and opposing them in another, and other forms of deceit and duplicity, you must think we are really all stu.pid. Why don't you look for a more rational basis on which to kiss whitey's assss so yo don't look so incredibly retar.ded?

I dare you to provide one statement I have EVER made in support of arming terrorists. Just one will do.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre:

You are still trying to appear smart, lol

Where in my post did I mention bail being granted in the station or cant you read? Maybe you lack comprehension. Not my fault.

I've proved everything you said here to be nonsense and instead of doing the manly thing and admitting your mistake, you still foolishly argue what you don't know about.

Don't even bother going back to school, you are a waste of money, go and learn how to farm or fish.
still ranting like a lunatic. you expect the judge to grant him bail at first hearing, the fact that the judge didnt grant his bail means he is guilty right? the fact that the judge didn't grant bankole bail at first hearing means he his guilty. what a dolt.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I dare you to provide one statement I have EVER made in support of arming terrorists. Just one will do.
Dude, you RATIONALIZED the simultaneous arming of, and opposition to, the terrorists by the west. You tried to "explain" their double standards to us, so we could "understand" the need to be lied to and deceived. As you can see, you're on your own. Everyone else on the thread has gone into hiding.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Dude, you RATIONALIZED the simultaneous arming of, and opposition to, the terrorists by the west. You tried to "explain" their double standards to us, so we could "understand" the need to be lied to and deceived. As you can see, you're on your own. Everyone else on the thread has gone into hiding.

I see you are incapable of complex reasoning. You even predicate your lack of comprehension on the absence of other commentators. How sad? sad
The Nigerian education system has a lot to answer for, I tell you.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Licensed2Kill(m): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
Is this rossikk of a guy always ds stewpid or is ds jst a special occasion?

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

I see you are incapable of complex reasoning. You even predicate your lack of comprehension on the absence of other commentators. How sad? sad
The Nigerian education system has a lot to answer, I tell you.
Whenever anyone says that something is too complex to be understood, it is always a red flag for my bullshitometer. It reminds me of all those murders and ra.pe committed in the Jewish bible, supposedly on the orders of a loving God. Ask a Christian to explain the contradiction and the reply is, "it is too complex for the human brain to understand the lord's ways!" Same old line.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Licensed-2-Kill:
Is this rossikk of a guy always ds stewpid or is ds jst a special occasion?
Can you explain why the US and Britain are funding Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria and Libya?

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dbride: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Dude, you RATIONALIZED the simultaneous arming of, and opposition to, the terrorists by the west. You tried to "explain" their double standards to us, so we could "understand" the need to be lied to and deceived. As you can see, you're on your own. Everyone else on the thread has gone into hiding.

You sure are living in a world of delusion, nobody wants to argue with a completely demon possessed Rossikk; have you ever seen people hanging out with a mad man? Just like Adebolajo, you are possessed therefore unpredictable. Nobody is hiding, you are simply on your own!

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
dbride:

You sure are living in a world of delusion, nobody wants to argue with a completely demon possessed Rossikk; have you ever seen people hanging out with a mad man? Just like Adebolajo, you are possessed therefore unpredictable. Nobody is hiding, you are simply on your own!
Care to explain why the US and Britain are arming, funding, training, and supporting Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria and Libya? Is it Christ possession that is making them do this? I eagerly await your response.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by obi123: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Were you there?

How do you know what transpired?

i was there, now what?

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by 50calibre(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta: still ranting like a lunatic. you expect the judge to grant him bail at first hearing, the fact that the judge didnt grant his bail means he is guilty right? the fact that the judge didn't grant bankole bail at first hearing means he his guilty. what a dolt.

You are a conspiracy theorist, a fo*lish one at that. I don't debate with conspiracy theorist, because everything is a conspiracy to them, in sure even the life you live is a conspiracy.

Now I've established you know nothing about the law, I won't bother going into the legal proceedings involved in cases like this, no point.

In criminal cases, difference in judges counts for little, because they all operate under the same guiding principles/laws of their given jurisdiction.

Adebolajo's defence team didnt make a bail application for a reason

Even if they did, the application would have been thrown out immediately

There are certain criteria that must be met before a judge can consider bail in criminal cases, (especially murder)

You are not an enlightened fellow, definitely one if the dullest iv seen on NL ( no offence ) I suggest you put all your effort into something as pedestrian as local farming or fishing, because I don't see you excelling in any other thing.

I'm done with you!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Phones President Tinubu, Says That He Stands With Him / Breaking News:buhari Supporters On Rampage; Killings Going On In Jos And Benue / The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.