Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby (12434 Views)

Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / Pictures Of Lee Rigby Soldier Murdered By Michael Adeboloja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by mrking3(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Shut up. They are innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law. All YOU have seen is pictures and film which can be easily manipulated.
from your statement, you sound like a Terrorist! Yes!! Coz only a wicked heartless soul would make such statement! If your wife had died in this Horrible manner would you have made this statement?

7 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
In Tupac's voice *lord knows, lord knows, lord knows*
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Wonders ll never cease. You go fear denial. Maybe the god that promised them 72 virgins is guilty.
This man should be in court with those murdrers.
Rossikk, you are not responding to your treatment. Try Okija-juju Herbal Clinic

I see you understand the prognosis too.

This was his post on the Fani-Kayode thread about a possible illuminati-link grin -- https://www.nairaland.com/1301667/femi-fani-kayode-woolwich-killing-illuminati

Rossikk:

Nobody trusts oyinbo like Nigerians. Can't you see how they queued up like slaves to defend the system? Even if everyone on earth saw through the conspiracy, Nigerians, for whom whites are more or less God, will not. But if this were to be a Nigerian-based incident, they'll be prepared to believe ANY conspiracy that tarnished the Nigerian govt. It is the UK and US regimes here so any talk of conspiracy is 'lunatic'. Damn slaves.

Of course the sensible approach is to keep an open mind regarding all possibilities.

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
am with rossik on this
anything can be manipulated in 21st century

not guilty until proven

4 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Ichliebedich(f): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
I never knew their lawyer is a nairalander

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: I have no idea what happened. None of us do. Difference is I am smart enough to realise that, unlike you and your ilk.

Well, I do.

Judging from news reports, eye witnesses, nature of Islamic fundamentalism and the glaring footage of blood in the hands of one of the attackers (I refuse to use 'Alleged'); I think it is save to assume Mr Rigby did not kill himself.

I like the your position of not Judging before being found guilty, but I also feel that should be the position of the court. Commentators have the right to feel different.

Not pleading guilty by the perpetrators of this 'evident' crime , in my opinion, is an attempt to further ridicule the whole scenario and justify their Islamic fundamentalism.

7 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Were you there?

How do you know what transpired?
u need help iswr.....
nobody shuld waste pecious tym arguin with this mumu..

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by skeendyke: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Sometimes I wonder why the gates of life should usher in beasts in human clothing. They may deny but justice will prevail - in this life or the next.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
mr_king: from your statement, you sound like a Terrorist! Yes!! Coz only a wicked heartless soul would make such statement! If your wife had died in this Horrible manner would you have made this statement?
From your statement you sound like a half-human born with a quarter brain. How do you know anyone died? Did you see a verifiable dead body, or you just TRUST what the western media TOLD you, with no attempts made to verify? Need I ask?

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
dare2think:

Well, I do.

Judging from news reports, eye witnesses, nature of Islamic fundamentalism and the glaring footage of blood in the hands of one of the victims; I think it is save to assume Mr Rigby did not kill himself.

I like the your position of not Judging before being found guilty, but I also feel that should be the position of the court. Commentators have the right too feel different.

Not pleading guilty by the perpatrators of this 'evident' crime , in my opinion, is an attempt to further ridicule the the whole scenario and justify their Islamic fundamentalism.
what if the eye witness were paid to frame the guy up? haven't you been to a magic show before?
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Your mother should be in court with them, you bast 'rd. You think we will all fall for any possible manipulation of events? Dunce with no brain. The same people that brought you Saddam Hussein's non existent Wmds and wars based on lies, are the people you trust so easily with information like a cursed retar.d. Stup.d animal.

There were witnesses and what was a knife with blood all over it doing in their hands in the video?

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by PrinceIkye: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
naijasofamerica: To think that the crime these men committed is not enough, they had the effrontery to deny murdering that young man. This is so sad.
always allowed de court to pronounce a person quilty before u do so especially when u didnt witness the crime as been committed.Now OVer To D Court.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Shut up. They are innocent until PROVEN guilty in a court of law. All YOU have seen is pictures and film which can be easily manipulated.

@Rossikk... the internet is definitely a good platform to exhibit your talent for buffoonery - manipulated videos and pictures.. so why did your brothers in monkefuunery not broadcast similar opinions like you are doing when CNN, BBC , Aljazeera and some muslim louts in Kano jubilated over this killing.. surely you will be cut down in similar fashion were you to express this stupidity openly away from your keyboard, outside you enclave of red-ball eyed, misguided islamic extremist

4 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by 50calibre(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Their logic seems to be : A soldier on a battlefield is neither tried nor pleads guilty to killing an enemy combatant.

Besides in Islam, pleading guilty to killing infidels might incure the wrath of Allah, he may not reward you with up to 72 virgins anymore, you may get 20 14 year olds instead of 72 6-8 year olds.

3 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
dare2think:

Well, I do.

Judging from news reports, eye witnesses, nature of Islamic fundamentalism and the glaring footage of blood in the hands of one of the attakers (I refuse to use 'Alleged'); I think it is save to assume Mr Rigby did not kill himself.

I like the your position of not Judging before being found guilty, but I also feel that should be the position of the court. Commentators have the right too feel different.

Not pleading guilty by the perpetrators of this 'evident' crime , in my opinion, is an attempt to further ridicule the whole scenario and justify their Islamic fundamentalism.
Do you know that the first footage showed that dude without 'blood' on his hands in the very same scene? Did you see any dead man called Mr Rigby? Since when did eyewitness evidence become sacrosanct without cross examination? The problem here is too many of you are incredibly gullible and easy to manipulate.

3 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by emmanuelson20: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: You need to be hanged for rushing to hang someone based on a few pictures and tv images. Tell me something. Did you personally see a verifiably dead person throughout that incident?
It is obvious you are looking for attention & it seems you are getting it. My advice, everyone should ignore him..................

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
the evidence against him is weighty.. let them deny it, the only thing stopping these b@astards from Death Sentence is the fact that Britain is so addicted to equal rights and cultural diversity they will drink your pisss and eat your shiot and only stop doing that after the Parliament has met to decide if not eating your shiot will amount to racial or ethnic bias.. go to ireland and try this bull-crap there... see if your roasted balls won't dangle from a pitch-fork

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2013
voltron:

@Rossikk... the internet is definitely a good platform to exhibit your talent for buffoonery - manipulated videos and pictures.. so why did your brothers in monkefuunery not broadcast similar opinions like you are doing when CNN, BBC , Aljazeera and some muslim louts in Kano jubilated over this killing.. surely you will be cut down in similar fashion were you to express this stupidity openly away from your keyboard, outside you enclave of red-ball eyed, misguided islamic extremist
When you finally grow a brain, then you can talk with me. Right now, you are a walking zombie with nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: When you finally grow a brain, then you can talk with me. Right now, you are a walking zombie with nothing upstairs.
lwkm
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
emmanuelson20: It is obvious you are looking for attention & it seems you are getting it. My advice, everyone should ignore him..................
Did you personally see a verifiably dead person throughout that reported incident? Yes or No!
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: [size=14pt]Do you know that the first footage showed that dude without 'blood' on his hands in the very same scene? [/size]Did you see any dead man called Mr Rigby? Since when did eyewitness evidence become sacrosanct without cross examination? The problem here is too many of you are incredibly gullible and easy to manipulate.

Mr I-am-not-gullible,

[size=15pt]Can you kindly show us your footage and evidence showing him without blood and with blood[/size]. FYI, eye witness are credible evidence in a court of law, Mr I know it all.

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by emmanuelson20: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Prince Ikye:
always allowed de court to pronounce a person quilty before u do so especially when u didnt witness the crime as been committed.Now OVer To D Court.
Mr. Lawyer or Prince, as your name implies, do you think there is justice anywhere? NO!!! People are dying everyday because some people have decided to take their beliefs to the next level & you are here saying ..................I guess killing in the name of its beliefs to you is Justice!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by 50calibre(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: From your statement you sound like a half-human born with a quarter brain. How do you know anyone died? Did you see a verifiable dead body, or you just TRUST what the western media TOLD you, with no attempts made to verify? Need I ask?

Dude you are an embarrassment to yourself, your family & your nation. Your public display of stupi*dity is dumbfounding, it's so much to leave unchallenged.

Saddest part is you think of yourself as intelligent, whereas others see a guy with a single digit IQ.

How delusional!!

13 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by mrking3(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: From your statement you sound like a half-human born with a quarter brain. How do you know anyone died? Did you see a verifiable dead body, or you just TRUST what the western media TOLD you, with no attempts made to verify? Need I ask?
Guy Just shut the fvck up!!!!!!!!!! We all understand the position of the Law!! and not unmidful of that part that Reads Innocent until Proven Guilty!! You aint the only learned person here!!! What do you mean by †ђξ video and picture evidence could be manupilated? Something that happened in broad day light? Even when they were caught pants down? And further surrendered themselves to †ђξ Police? You must be a cronic fool to reason this way!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Did you personally see a verifiably dead person throughout that reported incident? Yes or No!

Let me guess, the west gate attack was a western conspiracy too?
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre:

Dude you are an embarrassment to yourself, your family & your nation. Your public display of stupi*dity is dumbfounding, it's so much to leave unchallenged.

Saddest part is you think of yourself as intelligent, whereas others see a guy with a single digit IQ.

How delusional!!
Who is the embarrassment, the man who says they are innocent until proven guilty, or the man who says they are guilty until proven guilty? Mental midget feeling intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
you are a goat,u stupid muslims
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
if these western madmen want to frame you, they will do it to the extent that the whole world wouldn't doubt that you are guilty
but we have to use our brains and learn about how our environment works in the 21st century (don't just follow the crowds like zombies)
most of us watched prison break
anything is possible
let the jury decide with the proof/evidences they have not what the media houses say
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Horus(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57W7o9QMUKc

Woolwich Attack Pt.1 - CI5 State Fabricated... Best Evidence For You To Decide!

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta: what if the eye witness were paid to frame the guy up? haven't you been to a magic show before?

lol, this is a joke right?

His wife was paid too,
His family was paid too,
his barracks was paid too,
the police was paid too,
the boys that had blood on their hands were paid too,
the whole media organisations were paid too.

Maybe I was paid too.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
mr_king: Guy Just shut the fvck up!!!!!!!!!! We all understand the position of the Law!! and not unmidful of that part that Reads Innocent until Proven Guilty!! You aint the only learned person here!!! What do you mean by †ђξ video and picture evidence could be manupilated? Something that happened in broad day light? Even when they were caught pants down? And further surrendered themselves to †ђξ Police? You must be a cronic fool to reason this way!!!
What happened in broad daylight? Were you there? Why would guys who murdered anyone stand in the streets giving interviews, and waiting for police to arrive? If they weren't scared of the consequences of murder why are they now pleading not guilty? Is your brain in hibernation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Elections And Beyond: My Perception About The Igbos! / Nnamdi Kanu Is An Enemy Of Ndigbo. By Ugonna Utulor / Videos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.