Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby (12435 Views)

Alleged N13.6bn Fraud: Dasuki, Others Plead Not Guilty To Fresh Charges / Saraki Pleads Not Guilty To Corruption Charges / Pictures Of Lee Rigby Soldier Murdered By Michael Adeboloja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Policewoman(f): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Those niggas are s guilty as charged. Are their defenders like Rosik saying all the people that saw them bucher the soldier were cartoon charcters or what?
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Durand(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
Guessed they were under the influence of household wickedness (witches and wizards) on the day they killed the guy, now that they are headed for prison and their future permanently destroyed, their eyes don clear! Sorry for una guys! grin [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dbride: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Anybody can make a hand appear bloody on a picture. Ever heard of photoshop? No one outside the Uk intelligence services and govt really knows what happened to Rigby. Crying family members on tv is no evidence. The whole media was 'paid' to deceive you about Iraq's Wmds, so it happens.

Rossikk, a damn good 'lawyer' applying legal theory to every case f0olishly, who wants to defend Adebolajo that publicly killed and bragged about it with his blood stained hands and butcher's knive and the world saw it except 'lier' Rossikk. God bless Gani Fawehinmi who NEVER defended the guilty, no matter what. All hail ROSSIKK esq. proving to the world that some Lawyers are bare faced Liers!!!

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: The whole thing could even have been a trick played on the suspects to pretend to be killers as part of some intelligence agency mock operation. I recall the M15 had been trying to recruit Adebolajo for a long time. Maybe he joined up with them afterall, and they set him up.

'Could' is a very powerful word.

You need to make up your mind.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Policewoman: Why are they denying now? Was it not one of them that was shown in a video boasting that they slew the soldier for the cause of Allah?

True story:
A JJC brother who had recently arrived in Britain took the motorway, driving as a lot of folks do in Nigeria.
When he was pulled up by a motorway police officer and asked why he had been changing lanes erratically, his response was: "I was only changing my mind".

When all is said and done, you must remember that there is a thin line between sanity and insanity.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by ebamma(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: The whole thing could even have been a trick played on the suspects to pretend to be killers as part of some intelligence agency mock operation. I recall the M15 had been trying to recruit Adebolajo for a long time. Maybe he joined up with them afterall, and they set him up.
and the M15 also sent a white widow to attack a mall in kenya and blamed it on al shabab, and the Mossad bombed the world trade centre and blamed it on al qaeda #dude are u a fan of alex jones?
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by nneh1(f): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Wonders ll never cease. You go fear denial. Maybe the god that promised them 72 virgins & the preachers that told them that gibberish is guilty.
Last Bullet:
This man should be in court with those murdrers.
Rossikk, you are not responding to your treatment. Try Okija-juju Herbal Clinic
lol on a more he is not responding to treatment.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
dare2think:

'Could' is a very powerful word.

You need to make up your mind.
No. You cannot "make up your mind" if you have no access to all the evidence. Sadly, a lot of incredibly dumb and gullible people here have done just that.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Policewoman: Those niggas are s guilty as charged. Are their defenders like Rosik saying all the people that saw them bucher the soldier were cartoon charcters or what?

Apparently, they might have been paid.

Nothing is impossible in the world of a conspiracy theorist.

Don't be surprised if another one comes and links Tinubu to all of these.

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by jaybee3(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
dare2think:

Apparently, they might have been paid.

Nothing is impossible in the world of a conspiracy theorists.

Don't be surprised if another one comes and links Tinubu to all of these.
It's GEJ's fault
Whenever in doubt, blame it on GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Policewoman(f): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: The whole thing could even have been a trick played on the suspects to pretend to be killers as part of some intelligence agency mock operation or psy ops.. I recall the M15 had been trying to recruit Adebolajo for a long time. Maybe he joined up with them afterall, and they set him up. People involved in these things always seem to be closely linked to intelligence agencies prior to their 'crime'. I wonder what gives...
You recall M15 had been trying to recruit Adebolajo? For what if i may ask? Wake up sir, you seem to be in a coma.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Eneze1(f): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: How was it glaring? You don't know what happened so kindly shut up.

are you sure you took the right medicine this morning, if you don't have anything sensible to counter what i wrote there, kindly keep quiet
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: No. You cannot "make up your mind" if you have no access to all the evidence.Sadly, a lot of incredibly dumb people here have done just that.

[size=13pt]And you are the incredibly Intelligent person who deduced all of this!![/size] grin grin grin

I like you. You are really different.

Did you ever take the Mensa Test?

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2013
ebamma: and the M15 also sent a white widow to attack a mall in kenya and blamed it on al shabab, and the Mossad bombed the world trade centre and blamed it on al qaeda #dude are u a fan of alex jones?
Is the US not openly sending weapons to Al Qaeda 'rebels' in Syria? They also installed Al Qaeda in Libya after murdering Ghadaffi did they not? All of a sudden Al Qaeda is their enemy in England, in Kenya, Iraq etc. Don't you see something wrong in that picture?

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin.
dare2think:

I quite agree with the court system of innocent until proven guilty. It is a mantra that is based in fairness.

I also reserve the right to follow the media in which-ever way I deem fit.

Just for curiosity, how did you hear about this incident?
By all means, answer his question or STFU angry
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dbride: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: He NEVER confessed to killing anyone, and I challenge you to present the video where you claim he did this. Born liar. And no, we are not swayed by possibly photoshopped "bloody hands".

Remain what you have chosen to be A BORN LIER... after all life itself is a choice!!! Liers are backed by the devil himself as he is the FATHER of all lies and I have no time to waste arguing with your master who has inhabited you, so keep lying until your master decides to set you free. My time is precious, Rossikk...goodbye.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
dare2think:

I quite agree with the court system of innocent until proven guilty. It is a mantra that is based in fairness.

I also reserve the right to follow the media in which-ever way I deem fit.

Just for curiosity, how did you hear about this incident?
thru the internet of course. I have nothing against the media. media is simply a source of information not the homicide police
medias can be manipulated like every other organization.
once I get the information from the media, I process it with my brain. simple
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
Policewoman: You recall M15 had been trying to recruit Adebolajo? For what if i may ask?.
Maybe to be a pansy. Know what that is? Thought not.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by 50calibre(m): 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta: dude common law all over the world says, you can't grant anyone charged with murder bail until they prove him innocent. do you know anything about law at all?

Lol another ignoramus!! Them why was Oscar Pistorious granted bail? Fo*l you know nothing about the law.

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: Is the US not openly sending weapons to Al Qaeda 'rebels' in Syria? They also installed Al Qaeda in Libya after murdering Ghadaffi did they not? All of a sudden Al Qaeda is their enemy in England, in Kenya, Iraq etc. Don't you see something wrong in that picture?
Can any of you gullible folks answer this question pls? Or is it too hard?
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by dare2think: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
9jadelta: thru the internet of course. I have nothing against the media. media is simply a source of information not the homicide police
medias can be manipulated like every other organization.
once I get the information from the media, I process it with my brain. simple

Erm, so technically, you still follow the media? ( I thought you had another way of receiving news)

We all follow some form of media to get our news. Inevitably, you still have to deduce you prognosis from them.

What did you process with the news of this murder, and how did you reach your doubts about their guilt?

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
50calibre:

Lol another ignoramus!! Them why was Oscar Pistorious granted bail? Fo*l you know nothing about the law.
he was granted bail on second sitting at court of law u ediot not at the station
this is the first sitting, the court might grant his Bail on second sitting
go back to school
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by remsonik(f): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossik or whoever you are would u just shut ur silly mouth up. U jumped and attacked those who ve a different opinion from yours. You ve been online for hours spewing trash,no wonder its jobless morons like you that Al Qeada recruits and stuff your empty brains with lies and hate against fellow humanity. Like seriously u need to be whipped with two hot slaps maybe ur brain would be reset back to default!!!

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Why has Saudi Arabia not been threatened with attacks when they are the primary sponsors of Al Qaeda? Osama Bin Laden was (or is - he may still be alive) actually a Saudi. In Saudi Arabia, the Bin Laden family is huge, wealthy and influential. The biggest friends of the Saudis? The USA and Britain!

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2013
remsonik: Rossik or whoever you are would u just shut ur silly mouth up. U jumped and attacked those who ve a different opinion from yours. You ve been online for hours spewing trash,no wonder its jobless morons like you that Al Qeada recruits and stuff your empty brains with lies and hate against fellow humanity. Like seriously u need to be whipped with two hot slaps maybe ur brain would be reset back to default!!!
Thanks... Now creep back into the hole of irrelevance and dumbitude from which you crept out of.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
remsonik: Rossik or whoever you are would u just shut ur silly mouth up. U jumped and attacked those who ve a different opinion from yours. You ve been online for hours spewing trash,no wonder its jobless morons like you that Al Qeada recruits and stuff your empty brains with lies and hate against fellow humanity. Like seriously u need to be whipped with two hot slaps maybe ur brain would be reset back to default!!!

Forget it, the brother is as fascistic as they come. The only thing that separates him from other loons like Adebolaja, who is obviously unhinged, is his proximity to the 'corridors of power' in Nigeria. Remove that, and you will detect the very same mien and proclivities. grin

1 Like

Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
dare2think:

Erm, so technically, you still follow the media? ( I thought you had another way of receiving news)

We all follow some form of media to get our news. Inevitably, you still have to deduce you prognosis from them.

What did you process with the news of this murder, and how did you reach your doubts about their guilt?
so tell me, which media house specifically tells you that the guy killed the soldiers?

and of course I get news/information from anything that offers one, what Is your point?

first, I saw the news on Nairaland, I watched the video, the guy in question was ranting about situation in Iraq, all thru his rants, he never said he killed man, he only becomes a suspect because he held weapons close to the man that died, anybody that holds weapon at that particular time and area could be suspect too.

note; I didnt say he is innocent but there us 50/50% probability that he is innocent or guilty
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by isaiahethan: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Give them murder fucker life jail or implement death by hanging.pleading not guilty my arse cool
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Forget it, the brother is as fascistic as they come. The only thing that separates him from other loons like Adebolaja, who is obviously unhinged, is his proximity to the 'corridors of power' in Nigeria. Remove that, and you will detect the very same mien and proclivities. grin
eGuerilla, can you explain why the US is arming Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria? Or why they installed Al Qaeda leadership in Libya? Or why they haven't attacked Saudi Arabia despite the Al Qaeda money trail leading directly there?
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
Rossikk: eGuerilla, can you explain why the US is arming Al Qaeda terrorists in Syria?

Simple: the Monroe doctrine.

This is also the reason why the US supports 130 military bases around the world.
Re: Woolwich Suspects Plead Not Guilty To Murder Of Lee Rigby by Rossikk(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Simple: the Monroe doctrine.

I don't see the connection. Care to explain?

Oh.. The US OWNS those military bases. Be clear on that pls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2015 Elections And Beyond: My Perception About The Igbos! / Governor Ugwuanyi Receives PDP Governors In Enugu (Photos) / Jonathan: Nigerians Shouldn't Give In To Threats Or We Will Receed Into Facism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.