Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> (22045 Views)

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
*slowly sneaks back in*

Faints
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Obinnau(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2013
now this is what I call firsthand derailing. runs away before I ban myself. mynd when is the tori starting?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Obinnau: now this is what I call firsthand derailing. runs away before I ban myself. mynd when is the tori starting?
*chases him down. Throws sack over his head, and carts him away.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hehehe

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2013
Nice write up... Patiently waiting for the next update. smiley
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by hardie14(f): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
Abeg wia oga mynd nw.. Pple ar waitin pls......I avnt eaten 4 d past 2 weeks nw all cos of dis story. Abed biko nnu
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by corrall(f): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2013
mynd, abi na here de story de stop?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Jumizie13(f): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
corrall: mynd, abi na here de story de stop?
the tin tire me o
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by kinxen(f): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hmmm..I hope aal iz well
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by movmentish(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
oga mynd which way na,dis story no suppose reach next year na
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Obinnau(m): 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
Sneaks past in ghost mode. Too cold and scary. Are there any beings in here? So many cobwebs.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Obinnau: Sneaks past in ghost mode. Too cold and scary. Are there any beings in here? So many cobwebs.

Shhhh...you will wake the spiders. They are creepy. If you wake them, I will have to run screaming from this place.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by princesa(f): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dude's still in middle age crisis.

Tis One of those things i tell yawink
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by MsSpaqs(f): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hmm..All i know is he has been acting weird.I sometimes think his acct has been hacked or maybe he's simply In love
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by princesa(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ms Spaqs:
Hmm..All i know is he has been acting weird.I sometimes think his acct has been hacked or maybe he's simply In love

grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 11:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
princesa: Dude's still in middle age crisis.

Tis One of those things i tell yawink

Who? Mynd? Haha haha haha haha
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2013
princesa:

grin
grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Elijah348(m): 1:59am On Dec 12, 2013
oga mynddd abegggggggggg pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeee dont leave this storylike this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 2:21am On Dec 12, 2013
*walks into thread, wearing a French Maid costume, fishnet stockings and spiked heals, carrying a feather duster, and begins to clear the
cobwebs*

Where is Mynd? SMH. Why has he abandoned this place? Where oh where can he be?

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by MsSpaqs(f): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2013
Tex check the romance section
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 9:41am On Dec 12, 2013
Ms Spaqs: Tex check the romance section
grin Well nothing else has gotten him here. It was worth a try. wink
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
Update gringrin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 11:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
The drive to the SSS office was not short but for Tunde, it was one of the longest he had taken in his life not just because he was afraid but he found out that he was so afraid (even when he was too strong headed to admit it) that another agent had to drive his car for him. he simply sat down in front besides the agent and hoped that whatever was happening was some huge dream that could be easily shaken off and he would wake up in the comfort of his house between two beautiful women and smile away the bad dream.

He looked out the window and the sun was just hiding behind a little cloud so even though it the light was at maximum, it would not be so hot outside but he did not really know that. The air condition was doing its work perfectly. He thought of his father and the last time he saw him; and even though he did not think he still had some powers that his father supposedly passed down to him, he was glad that he had them, at least that would protect him if something crazy were to happen. The drove through the capital itself and approached the SSS headquarters and every time they came across a patch of grass or bush, he felt his heartbeat increase and his heart felt heavier.

“This is not healthy: I cannot keep living in fear of some snake biting my head off all my life, at some point, I will have to fight and maybe this is that point”

But he remembered what happened in his room earlier and he could not help but wondered if he could stand that amount of power. The snake had spoken about taking his soul or something to her queen which mean there was another force out there which they obeyed or feed if he chose to see them as ants. But if they were that social, then that would mean there are a lot of them around which would spell doom and trouble at any time.

The message that Lekan said he heard was a clear warning to him not to return but why would Lekan want to return was beyond him. why did Mila not show herself to him but he a snake had tried to kill him instead? These questions plagued his mind and he concentrated on the clouds hiding the sun outside in the sky so much that he did not know when they entered the building and they driver parked in front of a small building.

Tunde got down and looked around. The compound was exactly what he expected it to be, high fence, a few men with weird looking guns walking around and a tall building standing in the center of the compound, they were however standing in front of a smaller one as Lekan’s car pulled up beside them. Seconds later, a second car conveying inspector Tolu also pulled up and Tolu got out

“Okay gentlemen, come with me”

Lekan stood behind as what the inspector said did not seem to have meaning to him. he pulled out his cell phone and dialed his wife’s number but he could not go through. He walked away from his car and towards the bigger building hoping that the network where he stood previously was bad and he it would get better where he moved to but it did not go through still but this time the voice prompt said her number was out of network area. He stood where he was confused at the response since his wife did not tell him she would be going anywhere out of town and her office was in the middle of the business district which was well within every network area.

“Perhaps the mobile phone operator is going crazy once more”

“Are you coming in with us sir?” he heard Tolu cal out to him and he put his phone inside his pocket. He looked around the building as he walked towards Tolu and he wondered what kind of investigations went on within the walls of the building. of course this would not be the first time he has been there as after the events ten years ago, he was there for some questioning and then he was sent on his way with some recommendations. He just did not think the department would still be in existence ten years after or they would remember him but then again, the death of an entire village is not something you let go easily especially if it is a law enforcement agency.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tunde watched Lekan walk away to make a phone call and he brought out his remaining phone. He had thought of buying a new one to replace the one that got destroyed but there was really no time to do that and right now, there seemed to be more important things to worry about that phones shopping. He heard the inspector call out to Lekan and Lekan started walking towards them. There was a look of worry or concern on his face and just before Tunde could ask why Lekan said;

“How are you holding up? Your face is going white”

He stuttered;

“I am fine” as Tolu walked past him and looked at his face as though his face was see through and she was picking information directly from his brain, Lekan walked behind her and a guard stood beside Tunde waiting for him to move before he does. He got the message the guard was passing and he turned to follow Lekan inside the building.

The first thing Tunde and Lekan noticed when they walked in was the interior decoration of the building, it did not look one bit like an official building as there were what could be described as pieces of art everywhere and from far, Tunde believed that they were works of art until he walked past a statue of Ogun (the god of war) and he felt a stirring in him he had not felt in a long while. Suddenly, the hair on his body stood and he could feel a rage rise inside him as he almost forced himself to walk past the statue.

He went passed a replica of the staff of Orunmila and he felt the same stirring and some kind of energy grew within him, he felt as though there was nothing he could not do. To an extent, he could not feel his legs touch the ground in the corridor. It was almost as though he was floating through the corridor and he was invincible. His fist tightened and he felt his senses heighten.

Tolu opened a door in front of her and they walked into a spacious room with some men and women gathered into groups and talking among themselves. Lekan still maintained his pace which meant he was in front of Tunde who did not want to walk out of the room. He looked ahead and just at the exit to the corridor, he saw something he had not really seen in a long while or perhaps he had avoided for a long time. Ahead was a statue of Sango. He was in his full war apparel draped in red and raised his Ose high above his head. His eyes widely opened and so was his mouth as it seemed like he was uttering something when it was carved. Tunde felt the world around him pause or go in very slow mode. The statue in front of him might be made os sand and stone but something told him it was more than that.

The statue stood a few meters away from him but it felt like it was a mile as he watched the eyes of the statue turn red. He thought he was imagining things and he shuts his eyes. He opened them again and the statue had changed form. This time, the eyes were not just red but the eyes looked like they were pieces of burning coal. It was as though the eyes could melt the sockets they were in and pop out onto the floor. His gaze fell to the nose and he knew he was not looking at a statue anymore: the nose moved up and down like that of someone who took in a deep breath and as the nose moved, he saw the chest expand and the air the statue took in made it grow in size.

The statue breathed out and it was not air. Flames came out of its nose like a gas lighter but this was a lot worse. The flames were almost three feet and were so intense that Tunde felt the heat from them. He tried to walk backwards and head towards the door behind him but he realized he was stuck to the ground where he stood and his he could not do anything but look directly at the statue in front of him. He tried to raise his hand but nothing happened. They just hung at his sides and he lost the senses to control them, all he could do was stare at the statue in front of him which was beginning to look like something from a movie if not for what he had seen and experienced as a child.

He stood there and thought to himself “This has got to be some kind of panic attack, this cannot be real”

He barely completed the thought when a voice violated his brain in a manner so harsh, his legs gave way and he found himself on his knees

“Do you think of me as a part of your mind? A little piece of memory you can put away? You father tried to ignore me and he stayed away from me but you are mine: you have been from birth and I will claim you as mine to do my wish”
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by DEllaluv(f): 5:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Na wa o
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Thank God
Mynd welcome back..Abeg where's d puff puff nd zobo 2 go with dis DELAYED update?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Confirmed: Side Boob, YOLO, Cray Are Now English Words / What Is The Most Difficult Book You've Ever Read? / What's Your Favourite Chinua Achebe's Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.