Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

<<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> (22016 Views)

<<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by kingphilip(m): 9:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Good morning everyone
morning too...finally na only Emeka u see to kill for there ba
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 9:41am On Oct 17, 2013
kingphilip:
morning too...finally na only Emeka u see to kill for there ba
grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Eniqurl(f): 10:33am On Oct 17, 2013
It unfair, nd i lyk Emeka oh.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:35am On Oct 17, 2013
Eni~girl:
It unfair, nd i lyk Emeka oh.
Pele. Should I raise him from the dead and make him a ghost?

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2013
Nice!

Good morning Mynd smiley
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by beyonDskygirl(f): 11:23am On Oct 17, 2013
Phew!!! Narrow escape! Thanks mynd. More in to ur pen.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by beyonDskygirl(f): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Phew!!! Narrow escape! Thanks mynd. More ink to ur pen.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2013
Dese pple nor knw say Mila na all weather won't be suprised If dey c her on d way 2 d Hospital or whereva it is dey r goin to.
Oga Mynd fire dey gooooo
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by MsSpaqs(f): 3:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Some1 is looking 4"my trouble,if Kayode shld die ehn angry
U wrote 'pray' instead of 'prey'
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Dem g0 begin get nightmares 4 day vry s00n grin
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Eniqurl(f): 3:40pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mynd_44:
Pele. Should I raise him from the dead and make him a ghost?
if possible #TeamKayode now. He must not die oh
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by texanomaly(f): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Eni~girl:
if possible #TeamKayode now. He must not die oh
Don't tell him that! He will kill him for sure.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Ollyfad(f): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
Phew! Mynd tnx 4 only killin emeka o bt r u sure kayode wnt die??pls dnt kil him
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by DEllaluv(f): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2013
Mila don die na,abi na mistake I dey make,d odas in d bush are d apprentices.......babatunde don send mila to her queen
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
That emeka too dey fragile jawe, na only spider him see wey him shout, well that shout saved shade, i kinda love shade now o, she was their saviour. I hope she becomes a legend
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Eniqurl(f): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
texanomaly:
Don't tell him that! He will kill him for sure.
Is mind dat wicked? Choi! Mind oya kil im oh.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Eniqurl(f): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
Damex333: That emeka too dey fragile jawe, na only spider him see wey him shout, well that shout saved shade, i kinda love shade now o, she was their saviour. I hope she becomes a legend
ah dnt lyk shade kobo
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2013
Update....
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2013
The temperature was just good for the day; the type of weather she loved. The sun was just coming out from the horizon and it made the road in front of her beautiful as she drove to work. She thought about how she had filed every report she had pending and she smiled to herself and she thought;

“I won’t have a lot to do for the next few days”

She had compiled all her end of the quarter report for the financial institution she worked for a full week before it was due and she loved the prospects of having to spend the next few days watching others run around and try to get theirs done. She had always loved finishing anything she was doing on time and then spend the remaining time being lazy while she mocked everyone else.

Her car pulled out of her street and onto the main highway in the capital of Osun state and the light traffic made the morning seem a lot better. Her handbag was sitting on the passenger’s seat beside her and she heard her phone ring. She did not want to pick the phone as she does not use the phone while driving but she thought it might be her boss wanting something so she pulled the car over along the rod and reached for the phone.

The phone seemed to stop immediately she parked the car but she reached over towards it anyway to see who it was. She reached the phone but there was no notification of a missed call on it, not even one for a message which she found strange as she did not have an alarm set for the phone.

She shook her head and thought;

“Technology, these things are always messing up” she sat back up and was about to start her engine when a young lady tapped on the window on the passenger side and pointed down towards the tire on the other side. She looked at the girl and was not happy; she could not change a tire by herself and she did not think she could find a vulcanizer that early in the morning but she decided it would probably be wise to get down and assess the damage anyway. The girl stood beside the car and she got down. That was the last thing she remembered.

Tunde pulled up into the sweet sensations outlet not far from the governor’s office at about 1:45pm and as usual he got the same looks he got when he walks out of his car. People turned to look at the car and they were impressed. The hold the stare for some time before looking at the driver and even that was what he enjoys most about going out in his Range Rover. The respect he sees in their eyes and the hint of jealousy the eyes have. He loved the look of admiration a lot of ladies give to him even if they might be in company of another guy and that makes it more fun so he ensures that he makes the process of standing beside the car a little longer than it should but today was different.
He had just fifteen minutes to his lunch time meet-up with Lekan and he did not have time to waste. He has set the rules of meeting people he did not trust and part of the rules was to get to the environment where they are supposed to meet well before time so he can have time to access the place and also make sure he was not walking into some kind of trap or anything of the like. It might look crazy to someone else but given his level of success, a lot of foreign exchange traders don’t like him much. He did not share ideas with anyone and as a matter of principles, he refuses to trade with the local boys out of distrust and they resent him for it.
Proud, arrogant and puffed up were some of the mildest names they call him because they see him as a snub and he really did not care much about it anyway, he had a lot of his clients outside Nigeria and the rest did not rely matter. He had refused to do anything meaningful for the better part of the day because the earlier events did not help him concentrate on anything at all. He could not take breakfast and could not even sit down in his own house.
He was worried that since he went home with two girls and one had turned out to dead in a way he could not explain, he might have to answer a lot of questions but as the day progressed, he realized that it might not be true. The girl was some random chick he picked up along with another one and no one really cares what happens to her; she would not be the first one he picked and no one asked about but she was the first one he picked that changed into a snake and tried to kill him. He dropped the other one where she could get a taxi and given her enough money to make the girl’s head spin.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2013
“Can I have your number?” she asked after she counted the money and as much as he tried to smile, he was too bothered to do that. He called out the eleven digits and the girl actually tried the phone right in front of him so she would be sure and the network said the phone was unavailable

“Did you give me a wrong number?” she asked frowning and he remembered something that seemed to have happened about seven years ago but he knew happened just that morning; the number he gave her was in a phone that exploded right in his palm. He called out his other number and this time it rung almost immediately.

“Okay, I hope to see you again soon” the girl had said but immediately she got out of the car, he deleted the number from his logs and barred it

“That’s probably the last time I am picking up any girl on the streets” he thought to himself “What the hell is wrong with me? I should just find one decent girl and settle down with her instead of rolling around with these girls” he knew that was good advice but if he would follow it was something another issue.

He drove around town a little and when he got bored. He drove into a restaurant and ordered breakfast which he barely touched. He sent a message to Lekan telling him the time and venue they should meet, he pulled out his phone , went to an online store and purchased a new phone to replace the one that was destroyed. Still not touching his food, he browsed trying to chat with some friends but it did not go well with his as he kept having flashes of the events of that morning and throughout the day, he found himself watching the clock and hoping the time would run fast. He got into his car and decided to take a drive which ended in him driving all the way to Ibadan and then back to Osun state just to find something to make the time go a little faster.

He looked towards the door and looked around not knowing what he was looking for exactly but for some reason, he did not want to be in any confined space except his car where he could just drive away of anything out of the ordinary happened. He held his car key in his hand as he put his finger into the key holder like a ring just in case he needs to make a dash for the car.

The security guard opened the car for him and he looked at him carefully, scrutinizing him thoroughly as if expecting to see any snake like features. He walked in slowly and was about to pick a seat when someone waved at him at a corner inside the restaurant. It was the person he was supposed to meet in twelve minutes sitting down and calling him.

Lekan had a better day although he found it difficult to go into the bathroom or look in the mirror. He was so shaken that when his wife went to use the bathroom so she could prepare for work, he went in with her and made sure they took their bath together. A part of him told him that he was trying to protect her but he knew within himself that he did so because he knew if he did not, he wouldn’t take his bath that day or even step into the bathroom. he called his kids school and spoke to the house masters of each of their houses to make sure they were okay and saw his wife to her car.
Immediately she drove out, he grabbed his thongs and almost ran out too. He went straight to the office and kept his door opened even though he had never done it before. For some reason, he felt like the scar on his chest was beginning to itch and he kept running his hand over it so much, his personal assistant who had been trying to get his attention sexually thought he was sending her a message and when she brought a file to his table for his to inspect. She had closed the door when she came in, she leaned on him and tried to rub his back. She thought he would ease up and allow her soft hands run through bet he reacted differently; he almost jumped and got up immediately;

“What are you doing?” he asked
The reaction was not what the assistant expected but she quickly recovered and said;

“I was just admiring the fabric of your suit sir, is anything wrong?”

“Er…nothing is wrong, just leave the file and go, I will call you later”

She quickly walked away and as she got to the door he called;
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2013
“Leave the door opened for fresh air” and he had a huge window just behind him which was shut.
He could not concentrate on anything but he maintained a face at work so no one would think something was wrong but he tried to look at what his assistant had done. Truthfully, in the past weeks, he had been looking at her carefully in ways he knew a married man should not but her charm seemed too much for him. He had discussed it with one of his friends who had given him the worst idea of all which was to sleep with her. He dismissed the idea but it had taken a hold of him already as the attraction grew and for the first time since he had been married, he knew he might cheat on his wife but when she touched him, he remembered what Tunde had said over the phone and his system revolted against her so he jumped.
He had left his office for the meet-up early because he found out that he was not really useful at work anyway and since he had not taken any breakfast, he thought it would be a god idea to grab some food but he could only take water when he got there.
Tunde walked up to the table and Lekan got up, took and stretched his hand for a handshake but Tunde did not reciprocate the gesture. He simply sat down and said;

“What are you doing here?”

Lekan was taken aback and he said;

“What do you mean? Are we not supposed to meet here?”

Tunde looked around at the people who were busy eating or discussing and saw that no one was particularly interested in them and he said;

“We are supposed to meet by 2’O clock”

Lekan narrowed his eyes and said “Would you have preferred it if I came fifteen minutes late?”

That made Tunde think a little “Why am I acting crazy? No one is going to turn into a snake in the middle of a crowded of a restaurant. Am I losing my head or something? This dude once fought side by side with me”

“I am sorry but I have had a very long day and the events of earlier did not help me at all”

Lekan could not really believe Tunde could say such but judging from the way he shouted at his assistant, he knew he could be excused. At least, no one tried to kill him: he only got what looked like a warning.

“So are you going to get something to eat?” Lekan asked

“I am not really hungry. So what happened this morning?”

For the next few minutes, both men sat down and recounted the events that occurred almost simultaneously and Lekan asked;

“What do you think this means?”

“I don’t know and personally, I don’t care. Can you believe I drove all the way to Ibadan and back today because I could not focus on anything? I actually drove by the path to the village and I could not even look towards it out of fear”

“You drove to Ibadan? Why?”

“I had nothing to do and I could not sit anywhere without looking if the next person is going to turn into a snake”

Lekan paused for a few seconds and then said;

“I think it is some kind of warning: the snake from my mirror told me that I should not return”

Tunded nodded and said;

“That snake was right because I have decided to get whatever I can grab and keep driving until I get to the Sahara desert. At least snakes that huge don’t exist there so I would not have to worry about being constricted to death”

“I am sorry but I cannot allow you do that sir” a voice said just in front of them

They both looked up to a tall figure standing beside their table. The woman pulled a seat, sat down and said;

“Besides, I think you would want to stick around as the issues on ground are not something you can just run away from”

“Who exactly are you and what are you talking about?” Lekan asked looking worried

“I am inspector Tolu of the State Security Service, paranormal division”

1 Like

Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Ollyfad(f): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2013
Mynd!!! Pls come nd cntinue o...dats nt a gud place 2 stp
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 9:29am On Oct 19, 2013
Ollyfad: Mynd!!! Pls come nd cntinue o...dats nt a gud place 2 stp
Best place to stop o
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by jslimz(f): 10:01am On Oct 19, 2013
Mynd thanks for the update. But .....

Mynd_44:
Best place to stop o
Haba!!!! I want more #Oliver Twist mood#
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2013
E go purge you
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 19, 2013
Mynd,Awesome as always.
Bt all dis ur suspense go fit giv smal pikin like mysef High BP ooo
Abeg add join na
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by jslimz(f): 11:40am On Oct 19, 2013
Mynd_44: E go purge you
Not at all. I'm still waiting patiently for more, no matter how long it takes in coming.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by warrigal(f): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
State security service paranormal division!!! nw dat made me laugh.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by corrall(f): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd, hasnt the paranormal agent finished introducing herself? please come back jo.
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by corrall(f): 8:44am On Oct 26, 2013
Mynd! Werrin de hap?
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by movmentish(m): 10:45am On Oct 26, 2013
*peeps*
Re: <<<Tri-paternal Son: Serpentia>>> by Mynd44: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2013
Sorry for the hold up. I will make it up to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Katherine Eta Is 3rd Winner In The MOSWC 2017 Held In Disneyland / What Is An Unseen Prose? / Confirmed: Side Boob, YOLO, Cray Are Now English Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.