Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused (3526 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by silverdam(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2013
From my blog's reader, pls help:

Seriously, I'm confused... I dunno if my boyfriend and my brother are gay and if they are dating, I saw a text msg on boyfriend's phone sent by my brother, in the text msg my brother was thanking my boyfriend for sending him some money into his account, saying he misses him and he loves him and can't wait to see him again.

Me and my bf have been dating for 18 months now, he's very close to my brother, my brother usually visits him in his place, he even stayed in his place during his GCE exams last year... I am confused, should I confront my boyfriend or its just a normal thing for a guy to tell another guy he loves and misses him? Cus I've been disturbed eversince I saw the msg.

Dunno what to do.

[url]tosinsilverdam.[/url]
Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by starpon: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2013
test ur brother by giving another guy his num ask d guy 2 speak in a gay manner, then 4rm there u will knw wat else 2 do

3 Likes

Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by Impulse80(m): 8:20am On Sep 28, 2013
Check your boyfriend's dickus and his arsehole there should be telltale marks grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by Nomski0(f): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2013
Impulse80: Check your boyfriend's dickus and his arsehole there should be telltale marks grin
gringringringrin
Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by imsuboi(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2013
Impulse80: Check your boyfriend's dickus and his arsehole there should be telltale marks grin

Nomski0:
gringringringrin

grin LWKMD
Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2013
Ur mind is dirty!
Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by Danhumprey: 10:21am On Sep 28, 2013
silverdam: From my blog's reader, pls help:

Seriously, I'm confused... I dunno if my boyfriend and my brother are gay and if they are dating, its just a normal thing for a guy to tell another guy he loves and misses him? Cus I've been disturbed eversince I saw the msg.

Dunno what to do.

[url]tosinsilverdam.[/url]
Did you just asked if it's normal for a guy to tell another guy "I love u" or "I missed u"? Did you just asked that question? That can't be normal! It's a clear sign of homosexual tendency. That's how it start.
Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
Op is a guy and he is gay.

Stop feeding the troll....
Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by silverdam(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
okpara ugo: Op is a guy and he is gay.

Stop feeding the troll....
Smh! You're the troll here, you're also confused too... Okpara ugo can be gay with his comment, hypocrite.
Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
When next you GAYs want to go at it. Give him a55 if he accepts he's gay if he don't he isn't gay. undecided
Re: Help! Is My Boyfriend And My Brother Dating? I'm Confused by s3nn2x(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
spongeback: When next you GAYs want to go at it. Give him a55 if he accepts he's gay if he don't he isn't gay. undecided
What is this one even saying tongue

(1) (Reply)

Shyness Killing Me Slowly / Can U Flaunt Your Intellectual Property Around Ur Siblings Naked. / My Dead Husband's Family Refused To Bury Him Because I'm An Osu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.