Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad (1078 Views)

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? / Share Your Emotional Moments Here / How To Win A Lady The First Day You Met Her-5 Killer Tips To Make You Win Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by konkocious(m): 11:39am On Jun 26, 2008
well as for me the day i cant forget in my emotional life is the day i was told by my in-law to be that i cant marry their Daughter. i cry for almost two week.

what about you?
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by Seun(m): 11:50am On Jun 26, 2008
I don't have any day I can't forget, per se. There have been difficult months, but no day stands out.
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by Templa(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2008
*searching my memory*
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by benincitys(f): 11:57am On Jun 26, 2008
the day  i left  Nigerian my beloved one behind is the day i will never forget.
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by yemmight(m): 11:59am On Jun 26, 2008
well as for me the day i can't forget in my emotional life is the day i was told by my in-law to be that i can't marry their Daughter. i cry for almost two week.

So you lost out in that marriage or what?
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by konkocious(m): 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2008
yeah but then we are still dating about 3yrs ago
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by tboy1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
Got a few, both good and bad:

Bad:
: The day thieves came to rob our house when i was just 12 years old. Dad had to leave us and he jumped from the balcony and was runnin' away while the thieves still kept shootin at him. . . can never forget that day
: Day i had car accident, i slept off while drivin'. . .

Good:
: The day i graduated from university
:  The first day i got laid cheesy grin
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by spikedcylinder: 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2008
When i was dumped by the first guy i ever loved. I was 18 and i thought the world was going to come to an end. I think its a good thing cuz the experience got me hardened and so far i have never been hurt again.
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by konkocious(m): 12:35pm On Jun 26, 2008
@spikedcylinder

so no relationship can hurt you again?
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by spikedcylinder: 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2008
konkocious:

@spikedcylinder

so no relationship can hurt you again?

Nada! I can be dissapointed but i cant get hurt again. wink
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by Godalone(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2008
That was the day my former girl's mother said children from polygamous home are not responsible because my girl told her that i am from polygamous home.
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by nezerst(f): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2008
d day i lost my brother.
My wedding day.
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
Awwww, take heart.
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by Ajebota(f): 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2008
aaah 2 many 2 count cheesy

bad: the first time i was seriously duped and suffered heartbreak - this one was quite serious i used to cry alot and self destruct, in fact id rather not recall
all the days different 'friends' have screwed me over

good: many special dayz with my much better half
several wonderful moments with my family
Re: The Day You Can Never Forget In Your Emotional Life. Good Or Bad by Youngpo413: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2014
June 1st 2014.

(1) (Reply)

Can There Be Any Faithful Girl For Any Faithful Guy? / How Can U Cope With A Guy With Mouth Odour / Fellow 9ralanders,pls Come 2 My Aid,im Confused Here,hlp Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.