Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ (16188 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by AjCityOne: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
vladimiros: Backward Region but they want power by all means

yet some Southern Animals would create a group called APC and want this Parasite to join

This is the reason why your region is full of red mud. Because you guys don't understand politics and all you think about is tribalism and sentiment.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Anasko(m): 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
kano states = five southern states!!!!!. Minorities talking rubbish. Power is for majority if u dont know.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anasko: kano states = five southern states!!!!!. Minorities talking rubbish. Power is for majority if u dont know.
go deep ur head in a pit latrine u f.o.o.l
if u do not understand the term "democracy" u should at least be aware of the politricks in d country. And if u dnt,stop been a nuisance

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by chaloner(m): 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Anasko: kano states = five southern states!!!!!. Minorities talking rubbish. Power is for majority if u dont know.
hahahahah best post on nairaland ever , pls seun giv dis guy a hot slap.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by gurutype1: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Let me educate all by telling you the state that make up middle belt.
Middle belt states are:
• Plateau
• Niger
• Nassarawa
• Kogi
• Kwara
• Benue

The so call Danjuma is from Taraba which is North East………………………I will advice those that make a lot of noise to go back to class and learn about geography of Nigeria before reacting to any issues from our so call feeding bottle journalist.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by ABAKA72(m): 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
adebayosun02:

Its obvious the northerns need the South more given the money that accrue from the black gold gotten from the South.

The northerns r ranting n crying Jst bcs power is off the Northerner's hand for some few seconds.

Check it out
dont mind the idi0t, thats why people call them interlectual dwarfs.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by mermaidkingdom: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Glory be to God "i am waiting when de s/e ss/and de m/belt will unite and divid Nig into two""c north with sw

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Btruth: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
How many states are the Middle belts? Just curios though!
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by coputa(m): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Why is the (core) North jittery over jonathans victory in 2015,are they not ashamed that they destroyed the country when it was under their control for over 30 years..they should hide their ugly and dull facade and allow Gej to finish his good works,we are tired of seeing shoemakers,suya sellers and fulani herdsmen jostling for power,enough is enough..
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Anasko(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
coputa: Why is the (core) North jittery over jonathans victory in 2015,are they not ashamed that they destroyed the country when it was under their control for over 30 years..they should hide their ugly and dull facade and allow Gej to finish his good works,we are tired of seeing shoemakers,suya sellers and fulani herdsmen jostling for power,enough is enough..
we heard u north ruled for 30 years under military regime. But what southerners has done in 14-15 years under democracy ?? Is that not half of 30 years?.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
This North/South dichotomy brouhaha can only stop, when I become President in 2035 . As for now let me keep on consolidating my international business alliances . One Nigeria, one love, one world and one creator !
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 2:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
This North/South dichotomy brouhaha can only stop, when I become President in 2035 . As for now let me keep on consolidating my international business alliances . One Nigeria, one love, one world and one creator !
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
gurutype1: Let me educate all by telling you the state that make up middle belt.
Middle belt states are:
• Plateau
• Niger
• Nassarawa
• Kogi
• Kwara
• Benue

The so call Danjuma is from Taraba which is North East………………………I will advice those that make a lot of noise to go back to class and learn about geography of Nigeria before reacting to any issues from our so call feeding bottle journalist.
Bro, don't' shoot yourself on the foot, the middle belt proper also includes Taraba and Southern Kaduna .

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by AbuDhabiGroup(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
gurutype1: Let me educate all by telling you the state that make up middle belt.
Middle belt states are:
• Plateau
• Niger
• Nassarawa
• Kogi
• Kwara
• Benue

Bro, don't' shoot yourself on the foot, the middle belt proper also includes Taraba and Southern Kaduna . We all need some education sometimes !
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Boscojugunu: sharap all dis egbere fools. all d development in southetn states are done by northern leaders. good example third mainland bridge. we need good leaders not miscreant
Where does the money come from, groundnut or cattle? undecided

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by theSpark(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Middle belt states are:
• Plateau
• Niger
• Nassarawa
• Kogi
• Kwara
• Benue

Let me re-educate you. Middle belt is not the same as the geographical North Central geo political zone. Simply put, the middle belt is the buffer zone between the South and the Hausa North. These states are
Nasarawa
Plateau
Benue
Kogi
Kwara
Niger
Taraba

some states have parts of them in the middle belt. E.g
Adamawa
Kaduna

The middle belt states are states or areas with distinct, identifiable culture from Hausa-Fulani/Kanuri core North.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Clerverly:

Between Jonathan and core north, who needs 2015 by all means?
u seem so bent on attractin curses to urself n i pity ur generation...just smh
the core parasitic north are renowned for their infamous and evil alliance seeking agenda and the other party always end up with gushing injuries,pain and scars,dumped like a ditched hopeful suzzie,an orange peel after da suck...dont we have a fulani cooling his damm arsse at da Illorin...'emirate'? Cats keeps mewing outta da secret bag over Late MKO's alliance wit da north with tha gap toothed evil maradonic genus ranting out to who wanna listin how he gave mko #35million and went ahead to annull the freest election we ever had...he is alife,talkin but da man he 'helped is long dead,'and his myopic kinsmen are today still doing da bat fly,alligning their arsses with these same set of murderers and parasites! Also they used da middle belt to fight da civil and election war but today hundreds of thousands of middle belters are being eliminated and sent to extinction,butchered like goats in Jos,Benue and elsewhere....Jos is a far cry from what it was those days. A proper look at Gowons face and appearance n u see a very sad man...
There gonna be some ceasefire sort of now in da middle belt but trust the annihilation,elimination,butchery agenda n proccess of the middle belters to continue should power (God forbid it happening) gets into their hands/things dont work their way.. The northern parasites,leeches,murderers,dogs in other peoples' mangers should be kept at bay. Going about like the devil,seeking whom to destroy and seeking power is all they know how to do. The MB is only part of the north (which is even wrong) to make up numbers and to be used and dumped,nothing more. Word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by nduchucks: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Unfortunately, Danjuma's candidacy in any shape or form, is dead on arrival, just as Atiku's candidacy as the so-called concensus candidate, was dead on arrival.

These old fools need to retire ASAP, they are all barawos. Buhari is the only remaining credible person among the elites of their generation. abeg, make person hear word. Lets hope IBB himself remembers how we stoned him in Zaria a few years ago. SMH
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
AjCityOne:

This is the reason why your region is full of red mud. Because you guys don't understand politics and all you think about is tribalism and sentiment.
look whos whistling from da arsse n talkin about tribalism n sentiments,what da hell is wrong with gej that da north is shittting in its pants? Whats all this jackal laughing about power returning to da north? U folks are really lost...keep playing da sucked orange peel,u gonna be paying tributes thru that drooling nosrils to ur emir of ibadan pretty soon...
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Clerverly: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rexxie:
u seem so bent on attractin curses to urself n i pity ur generation...just smh
the core parasitic north are renowned for their infamous and evil alliance seeking agenda and the other party always end up with gushing injuries,pain and scars,dumped like a ditched hopeful suzzie,an orange peel after da suck...dont we have a fulani cooling his damm arsse at da Illorin...'emirate'? Cats keeps mewing outta da secret bag over Late MKO's alliance wit da north with tha gap toothed evil maradonic genus ranting out to who wanna listin how he gave mko #35million and went ahead to annull the freest election we ever had...he is alife,talkin but da man he 'helped is long dead,'and his myopic kinsmen are today still doing da bat fly,alligning their arsses with these same set of murderers and parasites! Also they used da middle belt to fight da civil and election war but today hundreds of thousands of middle belters are being eliminated and sent to extinction,butchered like goats in Jos,Benue and elsewhere....Jos is a far cry from what it was those days. A proper look at Gowons face and appearance n u see a very sad man...
There gonna be some ceasefire sort of now in da middle belt but trust the annihilation,elimination,butchery agenda n proccess of the middle belters to continue should power (God forbid it happening) gets into their hands.. The northern parasites,leeches,murderers,dogs in other peoples' mangers should be kept at bay. Going about like the devil,seeking whom to destroy and seeking power is all they know how to do. The MB is only part of the north (which is even wrong) to make up numbers and to be used and dumped,nothing more. Word is enough for the wise.

You can't even put your thought coherently, until you do that, I would reserve my response.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
favinvest: I served in north kaduna in 2005 that was wen I knew that there is a big difference btw the core north (moslem Hausa fulani) and the christian middle bert.

Let me give u an example;
The school I served former principle (moslem hausa fulani) retired; the VP (christian southern kaduna) an Msc holder was meanrt to take over but the ministry of education played their core north politics and they went to another school to promote one OND holder in islamic studies and made him the principal to head this Msc VP.

All the christian teachers all have Bsc atleast but cos they re nt moslem and hausa fulanis they are hardly promoted.

So danjuma should remain and stand his ground cos those guys can't b trusted.

And someone will have the guts to call me names because I want Biafra!

Anyway, I served in Kaduna too, ABU to be precise. I saw the true colours of "one" Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by curtain: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
If the northerners do not trust themselves, then why are they looking for support in the south?
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by cjrane: 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hehehe... Danjuma will win a Presidential election?
Why not woo Umaru Dikko or Barkin Zuwo ! grin
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Clerverly:

You can't even put your thought coherently, until you do that, I would reserve my response.
nice,cos u one huge viral fart spreading about n i just cant stand that...we owe u leeches one sure thing n thats da boots on ur damm arsse straight to da sahara n u know what,u got lotsa fellow hyenas n jackasss laughing there.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by muktarmtt(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kris d don.:
This really comfirms to me how desperate these northerners could be. Freaking desperados! It shows that without power, there's no other source through which they get daily bread. So one Nigeria could be likened to literally saying? Lip service, since we have the north, the core north, the this and the that. This is so bad! What are the sins of Jonathan if i may ask? Just 4yrs out of Aso Rock and these guys are acting like thay are staving. Imagine the Baraje faction accusing the GEJ faction of massive looting and i ask, when did they divide? So is just within the past few weeks they divided he discovered the looting? Whether educated or north, the whole northerners are the same, they think alike with the ill-believe of born to rule. I imagine the possibility of this nonsense, in a plural society a people have sworn that they will forver rule others. Is it possible? Hell no! Northerners should better have a rethink and look for jobs.
U need help my broda better stop wasting ur time here we act outside not in d media making mouth North is always United no matter hw not lyk u people daz why we r un disputed charms nd no one will do wit out our sport.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by muktarmtt(m): 4:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
skyluv2000: Good, wonderful, splendid, am so happy that the central part of nigeria aka (middle Belt)is awakening from their long time slumber.

Bavo to Danjuma, bravo to the entire middle belt, pls you guys should snub the vampires that called themselves core North and do good buisiness with enlightened people of the southern Nigeria.

We are ready to accept you guys and treat you fairly,unlike those Vampires.

I rest my case. Ifeco. Onwa ndi igbo, from great Anambra state, the home of big and fat political wig within diaspora.
Hahaha look who is talking abeg go back nd united ur people first nd stop kiddnapping ur elders nd learder for personal inttrest if u do dat den u r ready 2 acampany other tribes lol dis ppl r funny o!
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fazhy:

This Buhari man sef.

That Paragraph you quoted that made you post this--- what I'll term "Idiotic"--- statement above... was it a good or bad thing about the man Buhari?
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by muktarmtt(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Boscojugunu: sharap all dis egbere fools. all d development in southetn states are done by northern leaders. good example third mainland bridge. we need good leaders not miscreant
my broda tell dem o! Doz politician poison dere mind wit virus
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by muktarmtt(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
ifebosco: no more core north
midle belt are wise know
lol
My broda u r making noise abt dis middlbelt have look @ d statitsic hw many r dey in terms of population so north cn do even wit out midbelt nd one tind I want u 2 understannd midbelt is not a christician state only is half by half wit fullani muslim nd other tribes so midbelf is never our problm.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by abdul23(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
abdulkayus: I could still remember wen there was Bank of North, its mostly only d cotre northerners that benefited, dey never care abt state like kogi, kwara, benue, and plateau or d core northern xtains.
Wen Buhari was headin d PTF also, its d core north dat benefit most. People head don wise oooo. Wen dey need sometin, dey will remember dat we are 1 north, bt after everytin, dey will start differentiatin.
I concur.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by millionaireman: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
juman: After 53 years of independence we still talk of north/south thing, nigeria is a crazy country.

No to one nigeria. One nigeria is just waste of time.
Nearly every Nigerian knows that One Nigeria cannot last longer, but only afew may want to initiate Nigeri's dissolution. they pretend to be forging ahead in One Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement / APC Has No Senatorial Candidate In Yobe North & Akwa Ibom North-West - INEC / PDP Governors Planned To Impose Agbaje As Chairman – Dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.