Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,571 members, 7,840,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ (16187 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by muktarmtt(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Hahaha dis people emaze me o! All dis fools r suffering Nd dey still shouting GEJ 2015 Only in naija u cn see dis kind crazy fools
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2013
muktar mtt: Hahaha dis people emaze me o! All dis fools r suffering Nd dey still shouting GEJ 2015 Only in naija u cn see dis kind crazy fools
Nawa 4 u o, so u can open ur fucking mouth wide 2 call nigerians fools, by d way, if u ppl give dis guy d chance 2 rule, dnt u think he would hav been d best president 2 rule us? U guys said u will make d country ungovernable for him and u stood by it. D money 2 be meant 4 developing our infrastructure was budgeted on high level security due 2 d activities of ur blood sucking brothers( boko haram).
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by naijaking1: 6:44am On Sep 30, 2013
Sweey irony. While Northern leader woos the Middle belter, their cattlemen slaughter the middle belters in the sleep in dozens!
What an encouraging development

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by killuminati(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2013
Up North 2015

Down Tribalists, Ethnic/Religious Bigots forever!
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by 0monnakoda: 8:09am On Sep 30, 2013
SUBMARINE: @BOSCO Mention 20 socio-economic infastructure built by hausa-fulani leaders in Igboland. Do u know ur elites intentionally did not build international airports/seaports, refineries and industries in Igboland.
God intentionally did not put the sea in Eboeland

So how do we put seaport there
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by 0monnakoda: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2013
I am strongly opposed to a power must return to North agenda but the opposite side of that coin is NOT for GEJ to stay. Although if it comes down to a choice between GEJ or Lamido for purely ethnic reasons then let GEJ stay.
Truth is GEJ has nothing to offer and we should look for a more competent southerner. I think Amaechi will do a better job but does not seem like a realistic option.Let us wait till the candidates emerge before we know what to do
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by dollarlander: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2013
I love this. It is time for the kwarans (Kwara State) to come to their sense that they don't belong to the North. The North have been using and dumping them for a very long time. I used to site Sunday Awoniyi as the most confused man that ever lived in Nigeria, but the people that used him to foster their idealogy praised him as a good man, but he had done serious damage to the future of the kwara people. The same goes to the family of Sharaki.

These people are political gladiators, their care not of the future of the unborn, as long as their political agendas are fulfilled.

Kudos to the Middle belters, now that you are back to your senses it is good for you. Think of why is it that University of Jos is like a glorified secondary school, as popular as it is, and not like the other university of the same generation. it is the Fulani/Hausa agenda to impede the educational exposure in the region for a very long time, so that they can continuously override the middle belters. They know that the only single thing that can enlightened them is education.

Until we all come together and destroy the feudalism ideology of the core North, there is no surety Nigeria will move forward, because their idea is to kill everybody down to the Atlantic border of Nigeria, take over their land and properties and establish Islam over all. That is the idealogy of Utsman Dan Fodio. The Core North have the agenda to complete what he did not finish.

Dan bansa.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by siokpe: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2013
gurutype1: Let me educate all by telling you the state that make up middle belt.
Middle belt states are:
• Plateau
• Niger
• Nassarawa
• Kogi
• Kwara
• Benue

The so call Danjuma is from Taraba which is North East………………………I will advice those that make a lot of noise to go back to class and learn about geography of Nigeria before reacting to any issues from our so call feeding bottle journalist.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by 0monnakoda: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2013
theSpark:
[b]
Let me re-educate you. Middle belt is not the same as the geographical North Central geo political zone.
[/b] Simply put, the middle belt is the buffer zone between the South and the Hausa North. These states are
Nasarawa
Plateau
Benue
Kogi
Kwara
Niger
Taraba

some states have parts of them in the middle belt. E.g
Adamawa
Kaduna

The middle belt states are states or areas with distinct, identifiable culture from Hausa-Fulani/Kanuri core North.

The term "middle belt " has been around even before states were created in Nigeria

Taraba state is in the so called Middle belt ,in fact parts of it are on THE SAME LATITUDE AS LAGOS IBADAN .
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by patpaul: 8:58am On Sep 30, 2013
There should be no talk of helping the Hausa Fulani to get back power at this point in time. The upper most thing in the mind of any discerning Middle Belter now should be their survival in that region! We just read in Nairaland now that BOKO HARAM went to a school in Yobe and called out names of over 50 students and slaughtered them. The question is WHO WERE THESE STUDENTS AND WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CALL OUT THEIR NAMES BEFORE KILLING THEM? Shine your eyes Middle Belt and CHRISTIANS! Their plan is to eliminate you and your roots from that region.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=siokpe][/quote]

Guy, plz don't disgrace urself. You have just mentioned the States of North Central and not Middle Belt, they are not the same thing plz
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Revolva(m): 12:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
wellits timefor the development of the middlebelt states....they should open their eyez....ooo and leave these hausa /fulanis mallams..
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by dailywealth1967: 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
I dont believe in any relationship with the hausa-fulani.They have killed many middlebelt people in the name of religion and ethnic violence.We and people of the middlebelt dont need any form of agreement nor alliance with the hausa-fulani forever.Bad,blood suckers.Our able General,never eat anything from them becos they are desperate and can possion you

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by dollarlander: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thank God for Obasanjo. If not for his absolute resolve to ensure there is GSM in Nigeria the Hausa/Fulani would have ruined this country forever. The fact that I can browse on my phone, I can Nairaland, google read news paper join forums on my phone and make contribution online, even when one does not have access to Internet service on computer, has really helped information flow and eyes opening all over the country.

I heard that FG want to control the use of Internet in Nigeria. This place is not a Banana Republic, that attempt will not work. Hausa/Fulani rule over Nigeria is over forever and ever. They used the Middle belter and left nothing for them. Instead they are sponsoring massive killing all over the middle belt.

SNC is very important now, they fear that one more than allah, because that will end their existence in Nigeria. They depend on Nigeria Government too much. Lazy people.

Barawo.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by mmimahbub(m): 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
LastApostle: Jonathan already have:
IMO
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Delta
Edo
Ondo
Cross river
Bayelsa
Twelve sure states in his kitty.

...then
Pleateau
Benue
Taraba

In fact 15 sure states.

I think it is the north desperate for power!
How many votes are you entitled to cast among the 15 states Mr.Daft? or are they all your children
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by mmimahbub(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
IMO
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Delta
Edo
Ondo
Cross river
Bayelsa

...then
Pleateau
Benue
Taraba

In fact 15 sure states.

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by mmimahbub(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
dollarlander: Thank God for Obasanjo. If not for his absolute resolve to ensure there is GSM in Nigeria the Hausa/Fulani would have ruined this country forever. The fact that I can browse on my phone, I can Nairaland, google read news paper join forums on my phone and make contribution online, even when one does not have access to Internet service on computer, has really helped information flow and eyes opening all over the country.

I heard that FG want to control the use of Internet in Nigeria. This place is not a Banana Republic, that attempt will not work. Hausa/Fulani rule over Nigeria is over forever and ever. They used the Middle belter and left nothing for them. Instead they are sponsoring massive killing all over the middle belt.

SNC is very important now, they fear that one more than allah, because that will end their existence in Nigeria. They depend on Nigeria Government too much. Lazy people.

Barawo.

Typical DAFT! with neither origin nor destination. How does your acquiring of GSM and ability to post non-sense online relate to Obasanjo or Hausa/Fulani ?? And Who are the FG that are planning to control internet ?? You just finished celebrating browsing nairaland and google in the beginning and you are blaming Hausa/Fulani for the plans of Jonadafts government!!! Please from which state are you
I JUST FOUND THE NINTH WONDER OF THE WORLD. (A CHIMPANZEE WITH NO BRAIN)
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by curtain: 5:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
IMO
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Delta
Edo
Ondo
Cross river
Bayelsa

...then
Pleateau
Benue
Taraba

In fact 15 sure states.

Pls add Kogi and Ondo states in this list and dont forget to add Adamawa and Nassarawa not minding the governors gra-gra, we are ready to show Al-makura where he belongs.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by dollarlander: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
mmi-mahbub:

Typical DAFT! with neither origin nor destination. How does your acquiring of GSM and ability to post non-sense online relate to Obasanjo or Hausa/Fulani ?? And Who are the FG that are planning to control internet ?? You just finished celebrating browsing nairaland and google in the beginning and you are blaming Hausa/Fulani for the plans of Jonadafts government!!! Please from which state are you
I JUST FOUND THE NINTH WONDER OF THE WORLD. (A CHIMPANZEE WITH NO BRAIN)

LOL. LOL. LOL. You this malam nawa for you o. Now that it is finished for you you are angry. Janasharp or Jonadafts, he is better than any malamsharp you have ever produced. You think you are smart in the core north, don't worry, we are going to use our vote to put you where you belong. You are nothing but just namah.
mmi-mahbub:
(A CHIMPANZEE WITH NO BRAIN)
. If I see you at Oke-ogun for anti-bullet juju for your Boko-Haram activities, I will kill you. Dan boro mba.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by ejifranks(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
[sub][/sub]
AjCityOne:

This is the reason why your region is full of red mud. Because you guys don't understand politics and all you think about is tribalism and sentiment.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Kingspin(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
This is the only time their powerful clerics will be useful but when it a national issue like the bokoharam, killing of non-indigene, murdering people on the high way, pointing gun at people to convert to Islam and the destruction of the peace of the country in the name of religion they will never come out to contribute meaningful and nationally for peaceful co-existence of all Nigerians. And somebody say these bigotry clerics dnt know what they're doing. God punish Satan. Let them come out to help build Nigeria and speak up when needed, brainwashing small small boys will not make them rest in peace. Education ur people now!
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by ejifranks(m): 10:24am On Oct 17, 2013
AjCityOne:

This is the reason why your region is full of red mud. Because you guys don't understand politics and all you think about is tribalism and sentiment.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nowenuse: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2013
Middlebelters wuld surely prefer to vote Goodluck 100 times again than to vote an aboki.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by mike404(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jonathan already have:
IMO
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Delta
Edo
Ondo
Cross river
Bayelsa

...then
Pleateau
Benue
Taraba

In fact 15 sure states.

ALL WE'RE SAYING IS GIVE US PROPHET Buhari AGAIN
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Jman06(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
The middle belt should rise and take their destinies into their hands now or never. GEJ's government holds better opportunities for them. It's either they act now or perpetually remain slaves to the core northerners.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by kokoA(m): 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jman06: The middle belt should rise and take their destinies into their hands now or never. GEJ's government holds better opportunities for them. It's either they act now or perpetually remain slaves to the core northerners.
I don't understand what you mean by better opportunity here.. Mention one meaningful benefit the middle belt has gained so far from GEJ. I agree they should rise and take their destinies into their hands, but not by supporting GEJ. What's wrong with pushing up one of there's for the job?
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by magapagal: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2013
ifebosco: no more core north
midle belt are wise know
lol

Hahaha u sound so funny my guy... out of the so call leaders that rule this country how many of them are hausa/fulani? Gowon, IBB and Abubakar are all from middle belt u r now claiming is not part of north. So the way I see it if north should carry the blame of ruining nigeria, middle belt should equally carry some of the blame.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by magapagal: 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2013
kokoA: I don't understand what you mean by better opportunity here.. Mention one meaningful benefit the middle belt has gained so far from GEJ. I agree they should rise and take their destinies into their hands, but not by supporting GEJ. What's wrong with pushing up one of there's for the job?

And let people like Jerry Gana or David Mark to be there leaders, so that IBB will continue Putin a finger is their yansh.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by fiizznation: 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Many of these ret.ards creating an invinsible middle-belt in dere heads shd beta see a shrink•. U guys dnt knw anything abt d north central which u call MB... Go and read more abt the north in general b4 u start spewing rubbish.... Imagine !!! North central for Jonathan. Daz a very daft reasoning•
They dnt even knw dat one of the person(IBB) they keep insulting and tagging his name with all kind of curses is the mst powerful person in dere imaginary middle-belt. grin.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nowenuse: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
magapagal:

Hahaha u sound so funny my guy... out of the so call leaders that rule this country how many of them are hausa/fulani? Gowon, IBB and Abubakar are all from middle belt u r now claiming is not part of north. So the way I see it if north should carry the blame of ruining nigeria, middle belt should equally carry some of the blame.

All of these ppl u mentioned, though r middlebelters by origin, but have prefered a one'northern identity. U shuld know that really not all ppl who are geographically from the middlebelt like to hear the word middlebelt. Some of them prefer to remain hausa-fulani slave foreva.
Only Yakubu Gowon culd really said 2b a pure mddlebelter by ancestry sef. The midlebeltness of ppl like IBB n Abdulsalam culd really b questionable as some of them r believed to be mixed fulani and gwari and not really pure Gwaris. There are many hausa-fulanis in niger state that will claim middlebelt, claim gwari. But the minds of such ppl can neva be good for the middlebelt cause.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nowenuse: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2013
Jman06: The middle belt should rise and take their destinies into their hands now or never. GEJ's government holds better opportunities for them. It's either they act now or perpetually remain slaves to the core northerners.

True what my buddy says, the middlebelt truly needs to rise up and take their destinies, but not necesarily by votin GEJ.
We only for sure would prefer to vote for GEJ instead of an aboki, I.e if they r d only options available. But if there r others options (includin someone from our own region), forget that story, we wuld dam GEJ. because Goodluck has really not helped us middlebelters in anyway. We voted for him en masse, Plateau state gave him the highest vote (over 2million) among d 'so called 19northern states. Sth many of the southern states (evn his south-south could not give him), but he still prefers to favour hausa-fulani core-northnerns (our opressors) to favourin us. We are seeing that very clearly.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nowenuse: 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2013
fiizznation: Many of these ret.ards creating an invinsible middle-belt in dere heads shd beta see a shrink•. U guys dnt knw anything abt d north central which u call MB... Go and read more abt the north in general b4 u start spewing rubbish.... Imagine !!! North central for Jonathan. Daz a very daft reasoning•
They dnt even knw dat one of the person(IBB) they keep insulting and tagging his name with all kind of curses is the mst powerful person in dere imaginary middle-belt. grin.

You obviously are the one who knows nothin. The middlebelt reality is more real than any north-central or north-east, geo-political zone trash! All these geo-political zones are not even constituional to start with. They are nothin but exalted carvings. The moment the mass of Nigerians decide to ignore it, it ruptures, coz it's theory hold no water.
When we the middlebelters voted for GEJ last elections, we did not vote according to a north-central pattern but accordin to a middlebelt pattern. Hence Goodluck won in Adamawa and Taraba states, also got substantial votes from southern kaduna (more than a million), southern gombe, south kebbi, borno south e.t.c. And these are areas believed to be middlebelt by the greater definition. While the remainin areas believed to be core-north mostly voted their Buhari except mayb Niger state. So pls get ur facts, that North-central definition is very different from our middlebelt definition. North central is d name abokis gave to us while middlebelt is our true identity which many of us did not really realise earlier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Declares Seven-days Mourning For The Victims Of the Plateau State Killings / Kaduna Guber: Court Rules On Vote Recount Next Week / AGF, Malami ‘shuns’ Senate; Issues Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.