Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,570 members, 7,840,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ (16186 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by fiizznation: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nowenuse:

You obviously are the one who knows nothin. The middlebelt reality is more real than any north-central or north-east, geo-political zone trash! All these geo-political zones are not even constituional to start with. They are nothin but exalted carvings. The moment the mass of Nigerians decide to ignore it, it ruptures, coz it's theory hold no water.
When we the middlebelters voted for GEJ last elections, we did not vote according to a north-central pattern but accordin to a middlebelt pattern. Hence Goodluck won in Adamawa and Taraba states, also got substantial votes from southern kaduna (more than a million), southern gombe, south kebbi, borno south e.t.c. And these are areas believed to be middlebelt by the greater definition. While the remainin areas believed to be core-north mostly voted their Buhari except mayb Niger state. So pls get ur facts, that North-central definition is very different from our middlebelt definition. North central is d name abokis gave to us while middlebelt is our true identity which many of us did not really realise earlier.
. Interesting !!! So any part of the north that voted for jonathan r tagged the middle-beltians in ur defination of the MB? Wow !!! Tell me something I dnt know cheesy. Dude the middle-belt is a fraud created by some never-do-well in the south jst to reduce the political influence of the north.. Am a northerner and frm the north central.. I ll never be part of the fraud called middle-belt••••.

And mister stop using "WE" and speak only for urself. And besides is nt as if u r even a northerner.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nowenuse: 11:55pm On Dec 16, 2013
fiizznation: . Interesting !!! So any part of the north that voted for jonathan r tagged the middle-beltians in ur defination of the MB? Wow !!! Tell me something I dnt know cheesy. Dude the middle-belt is a fraud created by some never-do-well in the south jst to reduce the political influence of the north.. Am a northerner and frm the north central.. I ll never be part of the fraud called middle-belt••••.

And mister stop using "WE" and speak only for urself. And besides is nt as if u r even a northerner.

That's where you have failed sir. Check the willinks comision of 1956, u'd find out that b4 d independence of Nigeria there was a cause to create and independent central nigerian region for the numerous minorities of the middlebelt region.
One tin for sure ppl like u must know is dat surely, those of us who love and prefer the middlebelt identity in the middlebelt region are more than ppl like u who will always wnt to remain slaves of hausa-fulanis. I evn doubt if u r from a minority tribe situated in central Nigeria, u must b a kanuri from d fringes of Jigawa or a fulani from chad.
I am a proud Jukun from Taraba (the majority tribe of d state) and I can hardly consider myself a northner but a middlebelter. We jukuns are found in Taraba, Benue, Plateau, Adamawa and Nasarawa in the central Nigeian region.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Jman06(m): 9:26am On Dec 19, 2013
And you think one of theirs can ever be allowed to go for the Job if a mallam becomes president? The core northerners see them as slaves and no master can ever allow his slave rule over him.[quote author=kokoA] I don't understand what you mean by better opportunity here.. Mention one meaningful benefit the middle belt has gained so far from GEJ. I agree they should rise and take their destinies into their hands, but not by supporting GEJ. What's wrong with pushing up one of there's for the job?[/quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Buhari Must Perform Miracle In Office – Labour Party / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.