Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ (16189 Views)

2015: Northern Youths Call For Dissolution Of Nigeria - Vanguard / 2015: Northern Youths Vow To Mobilise Support For Jonathan / 2015: Northern Governors May Form New Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by codeine123: 10:53am On Sep 29, 2013
The core north (Hausa/fulani) and the minority ethnic groups of the middle belt re-alliance will be an uphill task and will be very difficulty to achieve. The constant rife and acrimony between these two is too wide to be bridged by mere political negotiations. The constant ethno-religious crises in Plateau, Kaduna, Nassarawa and Benue States being perpertuated by the Fulani herdsmen with the intent of wiping out a whole ethnic group and other modus operandi of ethnic cleansing of these christain minorities. The masses i e the minority christian tribes have so much grievances and will rather side with the south Nigeria than follow the core north that has dominated and suppressed them since independence. Every ethnic group in Nigeria wants its voice to be heard and wants to be a major stakeholder in this project I will like to call Continent Nigeria. They people are now enlightened, more politically conscious, more educated and are clamouring for good leadership that will transmutate to massive development. Gone are the days of political manipulation by one segment of the population to continual hold on to power without any translatable development

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by oduaboy1: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2013
masu: we all know their grand plan to wipe out our religion or our tribe from existence.
its now or never we are not one.

how can I be one with a group whose only plan is to wipe out my family lineage.
even if they ended up wooing danjuma they still wont woo us the masses.

they know their ally in the south let them continue their dirty business with them.
Mr man shut the phuck up and stop claiming middle beltan.
And all the pdp paid goons everyone can see through your divide and rule tactics,whiping up sentiments here and there in order to garner more votes for the shoeless otueke president.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by adebayosun02: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2013
juman: After 53 years of independence we still talk of north/south thing, nigeria is a crazy country.

No to one nigeria. One nigeria is just waste of time.

Nigeria is not crazy rather the Northerners are cos they created the mess (under development ) we r today

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by chaloner(m): 10:59am On Sep 29, 2013
Boscojugunu: sharap all dis egbere fools. all d development in southetn states are done by northern leaders. good example third mainland bridge. we need good leaders not miscreant
so if this is an exam u will jus giv one example only ? Dnt ttell me u re a fool , dnt wan to call u one ......olodo

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by ATMCARD2(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2013
Kris d don.:
This really comfirms to me how desperate these northerners could be. Freaking desperados! It shows that without power, there's no other source through which they get daily bread. So one Nigeria could be likened to literally saying? Lip service, since we have the north, the core north, the this and the that. This is so bad! What are the sins of Jonathan if i may ask? Just 4yrs out of Aso Rock and these guys are acting like thay are staving. Imagine the Baraje faction accusing the GEJ faction of massive looting and i ask, when did they divide? So is just within the past few weeks they divided he discovered the looting? Whether educated or north, the whole northerners are the same, they think alike with the ill-believe of born to rule. I imagine the possibility of this nonsense, in a plural society a people have sworn that they will forver rule others. Is it possible? Hell no! Northerners should better have a rethink and look for jobs.
.God bless u 4 dis wondaful post.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by EzePromoe: 11:06am On Sep 29, 2013
SS/SE, let's say a big welcome to our newest brothers MIDDLE BELT cool

11 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by ketoprofen(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2013
shejane: Which way Nigeria was sang wen Nigeria was heaven filled wt milk nd honey

I wonda wot d musician wil sing now dat tins has really fall apart so bad

lolz
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Archiq: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2013
Sincerely, l find it difficult to belief why this core north people are power drunk. Why all this gang up,simply because a Niger Delta man is in d saddle. All their gang up will not succeed, Jonathan will be President by God's grace till 2019.His government is not d worst we ve ever had in this country. Other region should have respect for others.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Boscojugunu(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2013
chaloner: so if this is an exam u will jus giv one example only ? Dnt ttell me u re a fool , dnt wan to call u one ......olodo
I don't wana stress u. but . lemme give u 1 more the refineries in the fisherman's backyard was built by a northern leader
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by theoctopus: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2013
Boscojugunu: I don't wana stress u. but . lemme give u 1 more the refineries in the fisherman's backyard was built by a northern leader

Which northern leader? The ones that own 80% of the oil wells? The ones that killed Saro Wiwa? The ones that destroyed Nigeria? Look around you. They couldnt even develop their own region. 10 million Almajiris are roaming the streets. It is a "fisherman" that is now building schools for them. Fools like you, who are children of these oppressive northern leaders are trying to sound as if you are speaking for the northern masses. You are on your own. I am sure you got some education after scoring 92 in JAMB and had your school fees paid by your emir, just because you are a child of one alhaji! Boko Haram sponsor like you! Yeye! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by SUBMARINE: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2013
In their dream. Even if Danjuma agrees the Xtian North will still side with GEJ because they have been hurt so much and will take a generation of those who did not witness the bloodbath to forget and re-align.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by chaloner(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2013
Boscojugunu: I don't wana stress u. but . lemme give u 1 more the refineries in the fisherman's backyard was built by a northern leader
I can still remember that my teacher once told me give at least 3examples ....pls one more ..... And pls tell us if the refinery was built wit groundnut money or oil money ........ Ode

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Boscojugunu(m): 11:41am On Sep 29, 2013
chaloner: I can still remember that my teacher once told me give at least 3examples ....pls one more ..... And pls tell us if the refinery was built wit groundnut money or oil money ........ Ode
u see olodo. I said refinerie(s). what has ur clueless juganut done with d oil money he has now. at least I gave am example. pls give me 1
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by chaloner(m): 11:43am On Sep 29, 2013
theoctopus:

Which northern leader? The ones that own 80% of the oil wells? The ones that killed Saro Wiwa? The ones that destroyed Nigeria? Look around you. They couldnt even develop their own region. 10 million Almajiris are roaming the streets. It is a "fisherman" that is now building schools for them. Fools like you, who are children of these oppressive northern leaders are trying to sound as if you are speaking for the northern masses. You are on your own. I am sure you got some education after scoring 92 in JAMB and had your school fees paid by your emir, just because you are a child of one alhaji! Boko Haram sponsor like you! Yeye! grin grin grin
hahahhaahha guy take it easy wit d dude na ....well enjoy dis meal ........ Nxt time I will giv u my gal friend

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by SUBMARINE: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2013
@BOSCO Mention 20 socio-economic infastructure built by hausa-fulani leaders in Igboland. Do u know ur elites intentionally did not build international airports/seaports, refineries and industries in Igboland.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Boscojugunu(m): 11:48am On Sep 29, 2013
Kris d don.:
This really comfirms to me how desperate these northerners could be. Freaking desperados! It shows that without power, there's no other source through which they get daily bread. So one Nigeria could be likened to literally saying? Lip service, since we have the north, the core north, the this and the that. This is so bad! What are the sins of Jonathan if i may ask? Just 4yrs out of Aso Rock and these guys are acting like thay are staving. Imagine the Baraje faction accusing the GEJ faction of massive looting and i ask, when did they divide? So is just within the past few weeks they divided he discovered the looting? Whether educated or north, the whole northerners are the same, they think alike with the ill-believe of born to rule. I imagine the possibility of this nonsense, in a plural society a people have sworn that they will forver rule others. Is it possible? Hell no! Northerners should better have a rethink and look for jobs.
northerners are not desperate. what has ur fisherman done to prove them wrong. and don't forget it was a northern leader that brought peace to niger delta. and for the first time a reduction in d price of petrol
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by badmeat(m): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2013
GEJ!till 2015,grin
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by chaloner(m): 11:50am On Sep 29, 2013
Boscojugunu: u see olodo. I said refinerie(s). what has ur clueless juganut done with d oil money he has now. at least I gave am example. pls give me 1
hahahahha kaiii dis abokis self , u really nid education , ok so if I say 2 examples den u can giv me an answer like cows so that the "s" will make it b more Dan 2 abi , lwkmdddd grin grin . ok nkita u said one ooooo abi ? Ok building schools for almajeries .......... Really dis is the best and basic tin u all need , and my gej is doin dat for u all and wit our oil. money .........hahahahh grin . U need dis for now

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by chaloner(m): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Boscojugunu: northerners are not desperate. what has ur fisherman done to prove them wrong. and don't forget it was a northern leader that brought peace to niger delta. and for the first time a reduction in d price of petrol
dey brought peace as if the south caused the problem abi ....... Its obvious u can't really tink

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by SUBMARINE: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2013
@BOSCO Pls tell me why kaduna a non oil producing state has a refinery while the SE an oil producing region do not have a refinery. Do u know that the Igbos were the first to propose an Iron & Steel industry at Onitsha but was intentionally ignored especially after the war.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Hamazz1: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2013
I ve always maintained that our traditional/religious leaders sometimes complicate issues it is not there honor n credibility to woo support for or against gej this is something that should b decided by the electorate Nigeria is heavily polarized n there involment heats up the polity.nigerians should judge gej based on his credentials not on the biased sentiments of a few individuals.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2013
Jonathan already have:
IMO
Anambra
Abia
Enugu
Ebonyi
Rivers
Akwa ibom
Delta
Edo
Ondo
Cross river
Bayelsa
Twelve sure states in his kitty.

...then
Pleateau
Benue
Taraba

In fact 15 sure states.

I think it is the north desperate for power!
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by firedup: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2013
no comment
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by SUBMARINE: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
@BOSCO Yaradua brought peace, u must be joking. He begged the Nigerdeltans to allow oil to flow so that hunger wont kill u hausa-fulanis.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Boscojugunu(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
SUBMARINE: @BOSCO Mention 20 socio-economic infastructure built by hausa-fulani leaders in Igboland. Do u know ur elites intentionally did not build international airports/seaports, refineries and industries in Igboland.
you pple spelt doom for yourself. where there is no peace u can't expect meaningful development. right from d days of ojukwu biafra war down to nigerdelta militant war. that's y u see d southwersterners leading in terms of development. don't forget the little development going on thr is as a result of yar adua leadership qualitie(s)
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by concacid: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
it baffles me why some creatures in this forum cannot contribute constructively without engaging in insults and name calling! For God sake, this is a social forum in which I think everybody should be free to express him/herself! Please we should be mindful of the way we use languages for each other. We should try as much as possible to contribute to a debate so that less-informed people will read in between and learn. Thanks to those that will heed to my candid advice.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Hyperchi(m): 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
This northern ppl hav coz nigeria much than any tribe,
1st we hav 2 wait 4 dam to get self government be4 we gain independ .
2nd if u other tribe had support the igbo we would hav wipe dis ppl off the street of nigeria ,yet u betray and now u ppl are complaining ,enjoy one nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by SUBMARINE: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
@BOSCO Hahahahahaha u are funny. But dont worry when GEJ wins the presidency or Nigeria breaksup, I will send food aid to help feed your hungry population to be with my oyel money. Pls dont 4get that the Sahara desert is taking over ur farms and the MB has joined us.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by favinvest: 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I served in north kaduna in 2005 that was wen I knew that there is a big difference btw the core north (moslem Hausa fulani) and the christian middle bert.

Let me give u an example;
The school I served former principle (moslem hausa fulani) retired; the VP (christian southern kaduna) an Msc holder was meanrt to take over but the ministry of education played their core north politics and they went to another school to promote one OND holder in islamic studies and made him the principal to head this Msc VP.

All the christian teachers all have Bsc atleast but cos they re nt moslem and hausa fulanis they are hardly promoted.

So danjuma should remain and stand his ground cos those guys can't b trusted.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ermm,i dnt understand this middle belt thingy.
The middle belt said this, the middle belt agree to this, the middle belt support so so...
Pls who are/is the middle belt? A fem greedy men come together for thier own selfish interest and say they r middle belt when the real sense the "middle belt" is not united!

Do u kow how many tribe we av in the middle belt? Will an igala man call a Nupe man "my brother" because to them they r all in the north(central) and the term middle belt is just a geographical setting.

Most northern past head of state are frm the middle belt But do we regard them as our brothers? NO
and the northerns term us to be northerns or middle belt when it suits them.

My point is these so called "ghost" middle belts should stop this charade.
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by Boscojugunu(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
SUBMARINE: @BOSCO Pls tell me why kaduna a non oil producing state has a refinery while the SE an oil producing region do not have a refinery. Do u know that the Igbos were the first to propose an Iron & Steel industry at Onitsha but was intentionally ignored especially after the war.
let's wait till 7pm before we resume or 9pm after the shoeless man must hv defended his evil deeds
Re: 2015: Northern Leaders Woo Danjuma, Middle Belt Against GEJ by basilo101: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
D truth is kuming out. U tnk u cn balkanize d old eastern region in order 2 steal oil and n still maintain one North? U destroyed one East and want 2 kip one North, ar u phukin kidin me?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Governors Planned To Impose Agbaje As Chairman – Dokpesi / Fuel Scarcity: ‘independent Marketers Forced To Cut Down Price In Ekiti’ / Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.