Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. (41449 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
There are times when words cannot adequately convey the sense of horror and sadness one feels. No one deserves to be mauled down in a brutal fashion, as was the case today, not least young students who had their whole lives ahead of them.

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by 88natzy(m): 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
Orikinla: An administration that has failed to protect the citizens is not fit to rule.
As if u are ignorant of huge sums of money spent on ds dreaded sadists!!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by waldigit: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dereformer:

I keep saying it, Islam is a curse to this world.

You can say it again. Even if you don't say it, it is becos the BIBLE tells me so.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
jairus ben: i guess ur frm okrika or kalabari... Found a brother
wow, I'm glad I've found a brother too....

Wakrike for Life
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Cypost: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.
U be mu.mu. Deluded fellow
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Sunnah1(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
chidindufrank: The military should use a chemical weapon against Boko Haram
Security Adviser, u dont make a sense wen u destroy a whole state in search of one criminal. Take note!!!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by dayoade2007(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
They don't knw God is in heaven watchin them.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by vivienobidike(f): 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
look at the bodies of innocent students killed by this wicked people. Islam is a curse to the world.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Chinnwa: 9:36pm On Sep 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by candace16(f): 9:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Caleboha: Shekau challenged islamic clerics to convince the world he is not abiding by islamic injunctions, non of them did! Why couldn't they? Because there's no sufficient evidence in the Qu'ran to prove it is a religion of Piss! Outright instructions to kill, destroy and loot with an eternal reward in a holy book! With such international awareness, worsening chaos especially in Muslim countries, increasing civilisation, I foresee the END of Islam. A TIME will come when sanity will prevail and reason will be restored. It may take a while, probably a few generations more but mark my words; THINGS will be very different!!! sad

All dese dnt move me 1 bit cos i knw dat we r in d beginning of d end.RIP 2 d dead
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by mrking3(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

Just shut up!!! Bloody Terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by ridgeman: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
The north can no longer be saved... I only see a future of total slow degeneration into chaos... history is full of regions that have become ungovernable, what we're seeing is child's play on what the next 5years will bring.

Regardless of who is the next president the lack of will amongst the northern elite and religious leaders to stop these evil acts will only fuel a monster...

Goodnight northern Nigeria ...what a pity what a loss of a region that could have been a power house of development

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by most4luv: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just wondering why could admin allow all those religious Blasphemy. When a muslim posted such, I guess it would be blocked.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by shamson: 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace
Evidence of Allah's presence from far away germany.Islam have no boundaries,colours or ethnicities, it cut across human race.Don't be deceived by the so called propaganda on Islam,find the truth and be set free

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by touchmeder: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY
. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
peace

Isn't it ironic?
We have lost way sooooooooooooooooooooooo many people in Nigeria through this boko haram.
Who are these people? Is Nigeria the only country in the world where muslims are indigenes too. Dont we have muslims in Ghana, Niger, and the rest of the world. Are we holier that the folks in Saudi Arabia? Is that how they kill their brothers and sisters to keep education out. Does that even make sense? In the churches, in the car parks, in schools, police head quarters you name it. In Kenya they lost how many and the world was agog with the news. It made me really sad, it seems in Nigeria we have gotten used to the Boko Haram headache. They kill so many people then we complain so hard and move on with our lives like its not human beings we have lost. Why would this group not be dealt with once and for all

4 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by legendsilver(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Imagine a planet free of religion.
Islam is killing without reasons
Christian clerics are after worldly gains.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by eaglechild: 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Today alone
2 bomb blasts in Iraq killing about 32,
Bomb blast in Pakistan,
Bomb blast in Mali,
Shooting in Nigeria,

I have tried to convince myself, but don't understand this religion, someone please enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by legendsilver(m): 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
eaglechild: Today alone
2 bomb blasts in Iraq killing about 32,
Bomb blast in Pakistan,
Bomb blast in Mali,
Shooting in Nigeria,

I have tried to convince myself, but don't understand this religion, someone please enlighten me.
bros RELIGION is badt, both Islam n christianity. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by waldigit: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: see how you are confusing yourself brother! No kneels except the lost ones will bow to Jesus. No kneels! Jesus himself prayed to Allah.. Don't be too scared to ask questions bro, you know your story book is full of fallacies and contradictions. Na whitee arrange am. Confusion here and there in the story book bible..

Get yourself cleansed up and read the holy Qur'an with English translations. Read Suratul Maryam (Mary), read with an open mind and get the perfect picture of your so-called saviour.. Jesus said: "I am the servant of Allah, I was give a book and I was made a prophet.

Peace!

What Jesus said was effectively captured more than 500 years after his exit from the world by someone who was 6 generations gap from Him, and you about 20 generations gap from them just swallowed that line hook and sinker. Pls where is the place of brain that is worth more than all the super computers in the whole world in this.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by shamson: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
peace
Find out why the presence of Allah is real and why Islam is the only true religion.
Ask google why, don't be deceived, set your mind free.
Let this picture from far away germany be your guide

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by norigams(m): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
pompori king:

Image of the north?da faaq you talking bout..islam is a religion of peace but why na where una muslims plenty pass all over the world violence plenty join
Y'all are blood suckers

jus do ur religion mek pple do there,
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Mowire: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
I just saw the report. I've not felt so sad and agitated in a long time.
I strongly believe at this point that the nation is under attack. This is no longer local religious or political matter and our security and defence agencies need to do more than press briefings.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by achi4u(m): 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
what are this ppl fighting for?

Can somebody answer me?
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nonybb: 10:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
idrezee: m a muslim and I wish I can say u r saying d truth but saying d@'ll never clear my conscience, u know d truth why post somtyn different, yes de r xtians in B.H but 60%? Haba now, don't b a hypocrate, or mabye u merely bn decieved, if de hv such easterners and westerners why haven't they bn able 2 break d east and co? Religion of peace, so I was told as soon as was able 2 talk and understand tinz but 23yrs later m not still convinced. 8 out of 10 islamic nations r @ war, don't even know who d r fighting. Come 2 tink of it, why haven't oda islamic nations called shekau and co 2 order if we r really peaceful, cos I know if d catholics start chaos 2day, just click d pope and no matter d country, it'll b over. Well..........m a muslim and m happy I am but don't preach peace, we r far from bn peaceful, its 2 feasible 2 hide. If u don't know wat 2 write, pls don't write, u prompted 2 post diz.
The Only Muslim that had made sense since the history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by achi4u(m): 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
vivien_obidike: look at the bodies of innocent students killed by this wicked people. Islam is a curse to the world.
Why this little kids?

shading tears!!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by achi4u(m): 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
vivien_obidike: look at the bodies of innocent students killed by this wicked people. Islam is a curse to the world.
Why this little kids?

Papa God come and save ur children, I would've ask you one question about this terrorism but i you know better.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by ilias14(m): 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Some of you are speaking nonsense, i blame you. Americans have given you guys to talk all the psycho 2 sense, idiot.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by adepojuot: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
achi4u: what are this ppl fighting for?

Can somebody answer me?
they want to create an Islamic state.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by jairusben(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
barcanista: wow, I'm glad I've found a brother too....

Wakrike for Life
yesoo
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by GIANTSTRIDE(m): 11:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
The religion of pieces @it again..They are on a drive to establish d core tenet of mayhem and destruction dat d religion stands for..Seemingly Boko rams were aimed @discrediting gej govt with there creation which was politically trigered but religiously fuelled like a sea salt rob on an open sore....Even though gej admin is far frm living up to d aspiration of average Nigerians:the antics of Northern oligarchy of establishing Boko rams has rather spell a doom day 4dem as dere strategy has only excerbate bitterness and disharmony among the Northern christians and d religious Northern islamic bigots..D sad reality has made folks in d north to be living base on dere faith dan as Nigerians.For instance a visit 2jos;u see places marked 4either muslims and one side for christians.A unified North void of religious bigotory would have seen one united region dat will speak with one voice;but d ugly detonation of bombs in d churches has made even Nigerians to support dis faild adminstratn cos of religion and not credible impact;suffice 2say a northern xtian will gladly wnt gej 2remain in power dan make do wit a die hard northern islamic goliath dat will force its way 2power again:hence dere perpetual dominance in power had only produce stooges;brain washd almajiri dat only knows violence as way to thrust its way tru hard time of power drought..With no functional industry and devlopmnt to justify northern dominance in power..D shattered born to rule mentality has saw dem grasping to fanthom how bad to remain out of power;hence boko ram were recruited wit some faced with hard economic tyms of feeding 4wives thereby establishing dere begging prowess on major cities in d country..The earlier d Northern hausa fulani realize dat dey could be rule just as dey have ruled others even though parasistic in d rlationshp;d better for d shattrerd region headed by power driven mongers dan unleashing terror on innocent nigerians and destroying d once abyss of peace dats has become a paradox similar to wat d religion profess
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by comradestalk: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
O God when will this senseless shedding of blood stop... RIP.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Adesplendid(m): 12:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Islam is not a religion that earns God's anger like Jedaism. If u thick the muslims can be wiped out as u wipe out the Jews u have failed. You're Ploting terrorism againt Islam and killing the muslim. You wrong no one but yourself. As u who see and talk. I so much pity u. they were blocking your eyes from the light, the truth, the stragth path, Islam. Am asking ,urging and begging u accept Islam and be free from the horrors of this world and see the goodness of heaven.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.