Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. (41450 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Shekau Missing As Boko Haram Releases New Video / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe School, Three Students Killed, 20 Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Rexyl(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
omniwater007: Ezekiel 9:6 "Slay utterly old and
young, both maids, and little
children, and women . . . "
Isaiah 13:16 "Their children also shall
be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
their houses shall be spoiled, and
their wives ravished."
Deuteronomy 13:15 "Thou shalt
surely smite the inhabitants of that
city with the edge of the sword,
destroying it utterly . . . "
Leviticus 20:9 "For every one that
curseth his father or his mother shall
be surely put to death . . . "
Exodus 32:27 ". . . Thus saith the
LORD God of Israel, Put every man his
sword by his side, and go in and out
from gate to gate throughout the
camp, and slay every man his brother,
and every man his companion, and
every man his neighbour."
Deut 21:10-12 "When thou goest
forth to war against thine enemies,
and the LORD thy God hath delivered
them into thine hands, and thou hast
taken them captive, And seest among
the captives a beautiful woman, and
hast a desire unto her, that thou
wouldest have her to thy wife; Then
thou shalt bring her home to thine
house, and she shall shave her head,
and pare her nails; "
Exodus 31:15 " . . . whosoever doeth
any work in the sabbath day, he shall
surely be put to death."
Deut 21:21 "And all the men of his
city shall stone him with stones, that
he die . . . "

it seems like christianity is made of hypocrisy!

THIS PERSON IS LIVING IN THE LOST WORLD! HIS NEED FOR CHRIST THE SAVOIUR AND PRINCE OF PEACE SHOULD BE A CASE OF EMERGENCY. HE WAS TOTALLY IGNORANT OF GOD OF HOLY BIBLE. HE BUILDS HIS LIFE ON WHAT GOD HAS SINCE ABOLISHED. PLS YOU NEED TRANSFORMATION TO A NEW LIFE WHEREBY CHRIST GOSPEL IS A MUST FOR YOU. PLS COME TO THE LIGHT NOW YOUR IGNORANCE IS YOUR SILENT KILLER. THE RENEWED LAW OF GOD AS REVEALED BY JESUS SAYS NO TO ANY FORM OF VIOLENCE AND KILLING WHATEVER THE DISGUISE. NO TO HATRED, NO TO VIOLENCE, NO TO TAKING LIVES OF OTHERS, NO TO ALL FORMS OF WICKEDNESS. ALL THESE ARE THE HANDIWORK OF SATAN.

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Rossikk(m): 5:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
spoilerx: I hate Nigeria! this has spoilt my Sunday

''Nigeria'' did nothing. Blame the perpetrators and their sponsors.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by TarryFour: 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Know what we are dealing with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BhLPEZ7Ahg
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Chartey(m): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
Leemak: 'Islam, our pride their fear'. In as much as majority of us muslims condemn the activities of Boko Haram we remain steadfast on our precious religion.When militants were killing both Nigerians and Foreigners in the Niger Delta no muslim termed them as christians, I served in Bayelsa State during the period of militancy and I know how dangerous these people were.So stop disturbing your selves, ask your government to be more responsible.
The Niger Delta militants didn't go about bombing mosques and killing Muslims the Boko Haram has bombed churches. If you witnessed the St Luke's children's church bombing in Zaria u won't have made this statement. They attacked innocent defenceless children who knew nothing about anything they were fighting for

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by TarryFour: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by TarryFour: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by TarryFour: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Abuklaw(m): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
Onyejiuwa okoh: May God save your soul from the cultism called Islam.Wherever there is Islam blood flows.
may Allah deliver you from your ignorance,is it not obvious enough that this is a comspired war on islam by the propagandist and the conspirators. you want to suppress islam at all cost because you think prophesy can be modify. The people conspire and make proganda against islam to appeal to your conscience know the prophesy of the dominancy of the Nations of Islam and decide to tackle it fundamentally and brainswashed you to believe that Islam is a blood-sucking religion and that muslims are bad people. I pity the ignorant Nigerians because they lack the foresight to see what is rolling out in front of them. Research how people whom claimed to be your colonial or superior in philosophy research and unveiled the truth.

No matter how hard u fight or conspire to destroy Islam, u'll never overturn the religion of truth

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by shamson: 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Fatdon: Muslims are not happy! They're not
happy in Gaza. They're not happy
in Egypt. They're not happy in
Libya. They're not happy in
Morocco. They're not happy in
Iran. They're not happy in Iraq.
They're not happy in Yemen.
They're not happy in Afghanistan.
They're not happy in Syria. In
Lebanon the're not happy. So,
where are they happy? They're
happy in Australia. They're happy
in England. They're happy in
France. They're happy in Sweden.
They're happy in Norway. They're
happy in USA. They're happy in
every country that is not Islamic!
And who do they blame? Not Islam.
Not their leadership. Not
themselves. THEY BLAME THE
COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN! AND
THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO
BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
UNHAPPY. Who says JESUS CHRIST is
not the saviour and the Prince of
peace
and shine my shoes
tunshe: "MAI TATSINE, BOKO HARAM AND
CAN: THE BITTER TRUTH “Marwa Maitatsine,
was a Christian until his death!! Back in
1954, there ware series of meetings by the
highest body of Christian association in the
northern Nigeria, in Jos, which I happened
to be the secretary, taking the minutes of
that meeting (then, I was an
undergraduate student of Christian
Theology). Part of the result of that
meeting was, to sponsor some people
among ‘us’ to go to Arab countries as new
Muslim converts, and learn Arabic and
Islam. Their mission is to come back to
Nigeria as Muslims clerics, use their Islamic
knowledge to preach violence, distort
original Islamic teachings and if possible
cause a riot in the North that will make
northern Nigeria a history. Five people were
nominated for the job, and sent to Sudan
to start their mission. 3 of them refused to
come back and execute their plan, but
spent the rest of their lives in Sudan as
true Muslims. The remaining two;
Muhammad Marwa and Birema came back,
Marwa was sent to Kano, and Birema was
sent to Niamey Niger Republic.”….Pro
fessor Dauda Ojobi Professor Dauda Ojobi,
a former secretary of Northern Christian
Association of Nigeria (CAN), a retired
Professor in Benue State University faculty
of Law, the 3rd Reverend Father from
northern Nigeria, after Paul Gindiri, and
Ganaka, The first Nigerian overseer of
Baptist Church in Kaduna, and One time
commissioner of Justice in Bauchi State. Mai
Tatsine the obsolete version of Boko
Haram, which began their reign in late 50’s
in Kano and some other parts of Northern
Nigeria, their ideologies were similar to that
of Boko Haram, they forbade what Islam
allowed, and allowed what Islam made
haram. They claimed western education is
sin, they rejected anything brought by
technology, they were popular with saying,
wearing a wrist watch is haram, using
radios and television is haram e.t.c.
(considering the technological advancement
of that period). The spiritual leader of
Maitatsine movement was Muhammad
Marwa a.k.a Mai Tatsine. The Emir of Kano
Sanusi, once suspected Maitasine as fake
Muslim when he discovered Maitatsine
received goods from Vatican Palace. After
sarki confirmed his findings, he expelled
Maitatsine out of Kano, in early 60’s. Mai
Tatsine was later brought back to Kano by
Gov. Rimi in 1979. Rimi believed that
Maitatsine would help him win his
reelection through charm. After the
Maitatsine’s death, Shagari, the then
President set a Anya Goru panel to
investigate the crises. Prof. Dauda has
made his submission in that panel, but
when the President, saw the report, he
said no, the white paper will not be issued
on this report, because it may result to
crises, so the white paper was not issued,
till date. Professor Dauda became Muslim
in 1966, after he came back from Rome,
where he went to further his studies, in
Christian Theology. He is still alive and has
become a Muslim preacher for over 40
years. What I quoted above was from his
lecture I attended in Bauchi, 2002. Ever
since, no any Christian scholar or CAN
executive denied this statement from Prof.
Dauda . Are they waiting for his death
before they deny it? -Security operatives
that always claim they want uproot the
Boko Haram mayhem did not investigate in
that angle, why? -Why the relationship
between Jerry Gana (CAN chieftain) and
Muhammad Yusuf, founder of Bokoharam?
The former has bailed the later from police
custody several times. -I see a double
standard approach and hypocrisy by the
security personnel, in the investigation. -I
began to believe Boko Haram is the
creation of some enemies of Islam possibly
CAN (not Christian), is never a creation of
Muslims. -Remember, Hillary Clinton once
said Taliban is their creation, to fight
Russians. I beg your pardon, if this write
up hurts you in any form, it’s not intended,
but facts need to be set straight. SPREAD
THIS MESSAGE TO ALL MUSLIMS AND LET
US ALL HOLD UNTO PRAYERS AS OUR BEST
WEAPON!!!''
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Ovaiegbe(m): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.
60% of Boko Haram Members are christians from the south ........? Where did you get your stats from?
If you are so bereft of ideas please you do not have to so verbosely show it. How can you expect a nation to negotiate with these people.
What exactly is their demand? Answer - to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state. To abolish western education.
So lets assume we want to negotiate that....... what do we bring to the table? Power sharing? Islamization of a section of the country? Cash benefits to members? Almejiri system of education for our young ones?
What? What? What?
Please do not just make comments, think, think, think.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by dbride: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: All the christians in dis thread should shut their dirty an'us (sorry mouth) up! What is 'shirobobobobababalalasabrakatamalakahhaahahahahroroboroborobabababababa'? Are you guys praying to a demon or an evil spirit? What nonsense!?

Your religion is cultism, hyprocrtism and deceitful! You trying do or die to tarnish Islam but you failing woefully.. Sorry devils! Try again!

Islam is the true religion, repent and be saved! Stop worshipping Jesus, a prophet from Allah.. Stop it now! Remember, it's End Time! Believe in Allah only, and Mohammad (SAW) as his messenger...again, stop worshipping christ, Jesus is a Muslim.. The Holy Qur'an is a revelation from Allah, while the story book bible is written by some deluded and deceitful fools.. Use ur comon sense christians.. It's END TIME, this may be ur last chance. Stop being deceived and manipulated.. Christianity is gayish, devilish, false, lies.. Stop worshipping your fellow human, a mortal. Allah will send prophet Isa (jesus) to come and tell you fools that his is not ur God. Use ur sense don't a dense. Christianity is sponsoring terrorism and labelling it on Islam just for them to stay relevant.. The world would have been better without christianity the propagandists and super liars!

May Allah forgive you all and help you see the light.. Ameeen!

Recently, some two very prominent boko haram members got converted to Christianity. HOW: they experienced the Real God the Christians worship. Find them and compare notes! They are new creatures after being delivered from the very violent, blood thirsty spirits that possessed them! They are singing a new song. Your time will come too when you will realise that the light you see now is so dim, not bright enough!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by omenka(m): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
What brand of Islam do muslims from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Turkey, and Indonesia practice Shouldn't other muslims borrow a leaf from them? Would the world not be a better place if they do

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by busterr(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2013
franchizy: In as much as I do not support the killing, I have said it over and over that the declaration of state of emergency or military option is not the panacea to solving the Boko Haram menace.
I have made my stand clear to the FG to liase wit the Northern Elders forum, grant the Boko Haram Amnesty, release all detained members of Boko Haram.
There is need to also involve the Christian Association of Nigeria because 60% of Boko Haram members are chriatians from the South East, South South and South West.
We must realize that Islam is a religion of peace, muslims don't shed blood, kill or involve in unlawful act. The killings in the North is just a game plan to tarnish the norths image.

meen you're a fucking idiot! Where're you when these people said openly that they don't need amnesty? Your kind are the type who support this blood suckers wtf
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Wittywizard(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
chidindufrank: The military should use a chemical weapon against Boko Haram
bros... Y not be reasonable sometimes... Have u forgotten what almost led to 3rd world war... Abeg dey reason sometimes & this also goes to those that likes your comment... Make all of una including u2 put heads together because u pple are birds of the same feather
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by dallyemmy: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Garri_Activist: see how you are confusing yourself brother! No kneels except the lost ones will bow to Jesus. No kneels! Jesus himself prayed to Allah.. Don't be too scared to ask questions bro, you know your story book is full of fallacies and contradictions. Na whitee arrange am. Confusion here and there in the story book bible..
Get yourself cleansed up and read the holy Qur'an with English translations. Read Suratul Maryam (Mary), read with an open mind and get the perfect picture of your so-called saviour.. Jesus said: "I am the servant of Allah, I was give a book and I was made a prophet.

Peace!
John14: 6  Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father(Almighty) except by (through) Me.
The Koran was written about 1400 years after the Bible. There are scrolls that confirms these scriptures-scrolls that were carbon dated to confirm when they were written.
Prophet Isaiah talked
About Maryam: Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign: Behold, the young woman(Maryam) who is unmarried and a virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel [God with us].
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Rossikk(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
the_ripper3: Annihilate every muslim and solve 50% of the world's problem. A very malignant tumor they are.

We need another Hitler but this time around, the focal point will be Muslims.

You are wrong.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
Funny enof, these are d same ppl d Yorubas are trying to hand dis country to come 2015. Amazing!!! Left 4 me, d core north shld neva rule Nigeria again; how do we trust dem? Dey want to replace democrasy wit sharia!!!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Rossikk(m): 6:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
omenka: What brand of Islam do muslims from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Turkey, and Indonesia practice Shouldn't other muslims borrow a leaf from them? Would the world not be a better place if they do

They practice behind-the-scenes sponsorship of terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by AdekunleBalogun: 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
I expect by tomorrow NASS should be on the street protesting the barbaric killings of this innocent students, anything shorts of this, then NASS is not worthy of being called a body that's represents the students interest. If they don't shutdown the street of Abuja tomorrow, all the executive should resign and stop parading themselves as student representative because they are turning out to be politicians instead of student. May Allah grant their souls eternal rest. Amin

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by shamson: 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
peace
Ezekiel 9:6 "Slay utterly old and
their wives ravished."
and pare her nails; "
surely be put to death."
he die . . . "
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Abuklaw(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rexyl:

THIS PERSON IS LIVING IN THE LOST WORLD! HIS NEED FOR CHRIST THE SAVOIUR AND PRINCE OF PEACE SHOULD BE A CASE OF EMERGENCY. HE WAS TOTALLY IGNORANT OF GOD OF HOLY BIBLE. HE BUILDS HIS LIFE ON WHAT GOD HAS SINCE ABOLISHED. PLS YOU NEED TRANSFORMATION TO A NEW LIFE WHEREBY CHRIST GOSPEL IS A MUST FOR YOU. PLS COME TO THE LIGHT NOW YOUR IGNORANCE IS YOUR SILENT KILLER. THE RENEWED LAW OF GOD AS REVEALED BY JESUS SAYS NO TO ANY FORM OF VIOLENCE AND KILLING WHATEVER THE DISGUISE. NO TO HATRED, NO TO VIOLENCE, NO TO TAKING LIVES OF OTHERS, NO TO ALL FORMS OF WICKEDNESS. ALL THESE ARE THE HANDIWORK OF SATAN.
Allah is free from such blemish coz he never commands what he will abolish latter, he is all knowing (knows the first and last second of the earth existence. Knows what tomorrow behold and no knowledge is beyond His comprehension. My brother pointed out where war was commanded in your bible and you came online to debunk the claim with such ridiculous assertion. You need to start learning i guess!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by 5megabyte: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
peace

Greatest point I ever read on nairaland
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by dbride: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abuklaw: may Allah deliver you from your ignorance,is it not obvious enough that this is a comspired war on islam by the propagandist and the conspirators. you want to suppress islam at all cost because you think prophesy can be modify. The people conspire and make proganda against islam to appeal to your conscience know the prophesy of the dominancy of the Nations of Islam and decide to tackle it fundamentally and brainswashed you to believe that Islam is a blood-sucking religion and that muslims are bad people. I pity the ignorant Nigerians because they lack the foresight to see what is rolling out in front of them. Research how people whom claimed to be your colonial or superior in philosophy research and unveiled the truth.

No matter how hard u fight or conspire to destroy Islam, u'll never overturn the religion of truth

You delude yourself, nobody is fighting or conspiring to destroy Islam but your very selves. Just condemning your violence will not do it but the VIOLENCE all over the world USING ISLAM by MUSLIMS will slowly but surely do it. Therefore, fight against Violence in Islam, that should be your enemy.
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Tellerman: 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is the religion of Peace - from the horse's mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaWAT2X32po
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by aurenflani: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
FROM, WHERE THEY WERE SO
peace

Could you pls define happiness in the context in which you tried to portray Muslims?

Your most beloved countries where Muslims are living in these western countries; the top officials know their guilt.

Your assessment is based purely on your background; your upbringing and the influence that you received - need I say more? Ignoramus!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Rossikk:

They practice behind-the-scenes sponsorship of terrorism.

amen
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Tellerman: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
sod09: can u just shut up
oloriburuku....all u do is shout jesus as if hes ur creator
clueless bastard.....dose blood suckers killing pple re neva a muslim,cos most of d pple day attach naw re muslim,d way u idiots critize islam sometimes i wish GOD can jus slap dat ur useless mouth.....fucking hypocrite

Who Is Jesus Then:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBjWhouWQ9o
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Tellerman: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
And need anyone say any more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUm7zFshaBE
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by silica(m): 6:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
This is when I expect the so called Comrade Nurudeen Mustapha of the so called Nigerian Youths Assembly (NYA), Arewa Elders Forum, JNI , Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar to come and condemn the killing of innocent Nigerians by some crazy animals called Boko Haram. This is when those champions of the innocent should. Speak up against the senseless killing of fellow Nigerians.
If they don't condemn this killing, then they are nothing but Boko haram sponsors and sympathisers.
Let the outpouring of condemnation begin.
I am waiting!
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by Yazmin: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Abuklaw: may Allah deliver you from your ignorance,is it not obvious enough that this is a comspired war on islam by the propagandist and the conspirators. you want to suppress islam at all cost because you think prophesy can be modify. The people conspire and make proganda against islam to appeal to your conscience know the prophesy of the dominancy of the Nations of Islam and decide to tackle it fundamentally and brainswashed you to believe that Islam is a blood-sucking religion and that muslims are bad people. I pity the ignorant Nigerians because they lack the foresight to see what is rolling out in front of them. Research how people whom claimed to be your colonial or superior in philosophy research and unveiled the truth.

Please stop this unintelligent talk. There isnt any conspiracy here. Misguided muslims, fed and nurtured by wrong ideology have taken the religion hostage and have made people(muslims inclusive) apprehensive.
More of these ideological zombies are still churned out on daily basis in oue madrassas where these satanic 'scholars' preside and reside.
We should focus our intellectual and financial drones in eradicating this cancer rather than focus our attention on a lesser and faster selling 'conspiracy theory'.
The bulk of the problem is in house....an internal cleasing process beckons. ...and fast.
RIP to the dead....May Allah make Aljannah be their final abode.....Peace!!

1 Like

Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by dallyemmy: 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
shamson:
Ezekiel 9:6 "Slay utterly old and
their wives ravished."
and pare her nails; "
surely be put to death."
he die . . . "
To correct your errors by quoting the Bible wrongly.

: Read Luke 9:52-56   And He sent messengers before Him; and they reached and entered a Samaritan village to make [things] ready for Him;

53  But [the people] would not welcome or receive or accept Him, because His face was [set as if He was] going to Jerusalem.

54  And when His disciples James and John observed this, they said, Lord, do You wish us to command fire to come down from heaven and consume them, even as Elijah did ? [II Kings 1:9-16.]

55  But He turned and rebuked and severely censured them. He said, You do not know of what sort of spirit you are,

56  For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men’s lives, but to save them [from the penalty of eternal death]. And they journeyed on to another village. [b][/b]
Re: Students Killed As Boko-Haram Attacks College Of Agriculture In Yobe. by taharqa: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
kettykin: First they came for the igbos, and I did not speak out--Because I was not an igbo.Then they came for the Christians, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a Christian.Then they came for the white expatriates, and I did not speak out-- Because I was not a white expatriate.Then they came for me--and there was no one left to speak for me.This is the story of Nigerians who condoned evils done to other tribes, today we hear of nigerian vultures making bullet proof charms for boko haram not knowing that boko haram will one day come for them

Endorsed...... Moral of the Story: Never, never give any bit of support to a close minded EXTREMIST cos he come ahunting you

RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / Data Of INEC PVC Collected: Breakdown By Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.