Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? (18729 Views)

When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Big4wig(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Plugin P*ORN.......mtshww

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Ziggyzito(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
I turn on the fan or AC and sleep grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Sirex(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
I wont do anything, cause NEPA are still working d light
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by ehiblessing(f): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone first b4 putting on d tv
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by dani1luv: 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone, tablet, and lappy..any other thing is a counterfeit grin grin

Then I can think of pumping water..Nigga I cant imagine myself fetching water bruh..
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by onuwaje(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nonso23: Plug in my phone! No time!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Amoshie(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Na phone na, But i am grateful God don butter my bread i dey Abroad now #Ghana# i no get dat wahala again*wink*
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Jesuspikin87(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge My Phone then my laptop.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by lymelyte(m): 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
guy ,but you know say you be fool. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kockane: I'll pick up my vaseline and continue watching my p.o.r.n series from where I stopped... kiss
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by OsasonaIdowu(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
I stop kids from shouting UP NEPA because am sure they will cut it back if they should hear their shout

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by XVIER(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
I CHARGE MY GENERATOR

4 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
i rush n charge my phone,,,,,,,,,team android
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by idlatest(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
My phone 1st
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by JABB(m): 3:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kockane: I'll pick up my vaseline and continue watching my p.o.r.n series from where I stopped... kiss
See wetin ASUU strike cause.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by lilTunechi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Plug my nokia torch light and play snake xenxia.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
I charge wat i used in p0sting diz....l0lz..ma calculat0r
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by anne05(f): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
grin Shout!!! Nd run to plug in my fone charger
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by JABB(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
See What ASUU Strike has caused!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by eagleeye2: 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pump water....

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by badmeat(m): 3:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
I will continue from where I stopped!grin,every thing is on my tablet:-P
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by adsonstone: 3:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone then switch on the stabilizer.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Yoney007(f): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]Imagine your smartphone on all day,
No issue of "Battery to low for radio use",
Charging in your pocket, In bag, As you ping, As your mails drop, As you keep up with your online activities.
Its possible to stay 24hours connected on your smartphone...A POWER BANK makes that wish come true.
Available in all capacities and colors to suit your swag.
Contact: 07013271357 or 26C271CE or follow us on twitter @lyhconcept and order for yours.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by greedie1(f): 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
_anatomy_01: Wait for 5mins before doing anything cos they WILL take it again grin
this!!!
i don't do anything until after 5 mins.
do you know how annoying it is to rush to charge my phone just for power to go off once i plug it undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
the first thing I do is to charge my phone... #TEAM ANDROID
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by doofanc: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
Osasona Idowu: I stop kids from shouting UP NEPA because am sure they will cut it back if they should hear their shout

LMAOOOO!!!! :d

I clearly remember as a child my parents would tell us dat.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
i don't know wen they bring back the phcn light so no reaction, but when neighbours switch off their gens, i say "thank God!!!!!!'

cos i use an inverter…….
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Davo93(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
I always charge my phone not to miss out on the ongoing Nairaland e-protest... my signature says it better
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by doofanc: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013

what do u need vaseline for?
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
Chare my phone
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by anitank(f): 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone, even if the battery is full

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger? / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Most Common Dreams & Nightmares In Every Country (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.