Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? (18711 Views)

When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
i don't do anytin..here in asokoro..dem born nepa well
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
Turn on the pumping machine then charge my phone

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by kennyslim1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
donigspain: Wey my phone charger?
*runs around in search*
In Nigeria, time na electricity (no be money).

more like electricity na money
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by begwong: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
A-town:

Are you guys really that jobless. If you are tired, just stop logging unto the site.
mr.Job abi na mr.zuckerberg,why u one take panadol extra for headache wey no dey yr head
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kockane: I'll pick up my vaseline and continue watching my p.o.r.n series from where I stopped... kiss

Junkie!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by pippen213(m): 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
Same too
donphilopus: Charge my phone then iron my clothes
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by yuncka: 5:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
I shout.......' UP NEPA!!!!! '
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by COvo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jump up first,turn on the pumping machine after that charge my blackberry.Dat 1 dey important.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by jevic(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
First of all, charge ma phone.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by InvertedHammer: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
/

What a country!

In 2013 ?

Primitive people

//

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Not used to power outtage. Sorry
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Put on the water pumping machine!!! Our 'better pass my neighbour' no fit carry pumpiing machine!!! lipsrsealed
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by unclejoe10: 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
_anatomy_01: Wait for 5mins before doing anything cos they WILL take it again grin

You are on point, you can't trust them
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Orikinla(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
I stay where there is power 24/7.
An Island in Rivers state where we don't need and we don't use PHCN and generators. grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Abaniwealth(f): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Just give thanks to God,then charge my phone.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by bodejohn(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
...wouldn't notice it, I have been living off grid power for 9months, yes 9months, I celebrated 48hrs uninterrupted power supply like a week ago...presently on a test run of 5 days uninterrupted supply.

The best gift of nature to mankind is the sun...
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by pembisco(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge ma nokia torchlight cos i use it wen they eventualy kill d light
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by SenatorM(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone n switch on
d Tv
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Anuoluwap(m): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'll quickly go to charge my iQ....if you grab what i meant click like keep it coming
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by mightyleks(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by oluxy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Put on my electronics; jst dt..
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Anuoluwap(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
speedyboi: Not used to power outtage. Sorry
Na wash
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Osarieme415(m): 5:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone and switch on the pumping machine
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Ninilowo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge all communication gadgetz......iron cloths(if any)................pump water to the tank........power the washing machine (if there are cloths to wash)............any other thing can follow.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
ebyjoyken: May God deliver you.

My dear he does not need God for that; if you care enough you can deliver him. cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by timwezzb(m): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'll wait till ASUU Call Off Strike b4 I do any thinggrin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by t4dec(f): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
I charge my fone nd do sum ironin bt along side i quickly switch on my tv to Telemundo prgrams.wink
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by tommyrondo: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kockane: I'll pick up my vaseline and continue watching my p.o.r.n series from where I stopped... kiss
bros r u serious? Abeg desist 4rm it.it aint healthy. Me I'll 1st look 4 my bb charger
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Abbey2sam(m): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone and also plug the lappy cuz I use it to charge my phone......................

Next is film
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by adepentane1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
(1)
Shout UP NEPA
(2)
Wait for 5 mins before doing anything, cos the light can go again.
(3)
Plug my phones, system and the others will fall into place.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
tommyrondo: bros r u serious? Abeg desist 4rm it.it aint healthy. Me I'll 1st look 4 my bb charger

bros what is not healthy; him having a natural urge or how he handles it? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.