Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? (18712 Views)

When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by scholes23(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
Very simple. I'll shout UP NEPA and charge my phone cos they can strike back anytime
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2013
what yall need is a standy gen. thats what yall need

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by ecolime(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Plug my blackberry. It's such a crazy phone. *Angry*

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by CODEEATER(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
#scream at the top of my voice.

UP NEPA!!!!!!! grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by deslim(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
do same
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Cmfrt001(f): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charging tins on point(phone n den laptop)
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by kliq(m): 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gombs: I shout

UP NEPAAAAAA!

angry
lmao

That has got to be d very 1st tin to do grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by passionate88: 3:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Me na to pump water o. I no fit carry jerry can go dey beg neighbour for water

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
That annoying moment when the light is restored ,you run arnd d house shouting up nepa, and the light goes off as you're abt to turn on the tv angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
doofanc:

what do u need vaseline for?
see learner!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by satellitedaisy: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gombs: I shout

UP NEPAAAAAA!

angry
Exactly
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Kockane(m): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
doofanc:

what do u need vaseline for?

Brother, I rub the vaseline all over my eyelids so I don't see what is showing on the TV. Odeh.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by tawa89(f): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Deleted
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by AyoolaAwizzy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
i'll jst sit back cos i know they 'll take it the next minute
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by mspee(f): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Burger01(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
I just shout 'ope o', then on my 15" flat screen, on my DSTV and mute, on my I pass neighbour ac, charge my two phones (one Sagem and d other Nokia 3310), charge my laptop and finally charge my rechargeable lamps, rechargeable fans. That's all.

sad
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by yogun(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pump water

Boil water

Switch on the freezer

Switch on d water dispenser

Charge Phone

Switch on d AC etc

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by spikesC(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2013

8 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Adeyemi0(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Light stable 4 my place though but still no time to waste just to switch on my playstation2 and continue master league mode.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Perfecter4real(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
tunetokheyno: check the time so i know when they'll take it
lol you are funny
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Ngoziezel(f): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
I'll just shout "na wa o,NEPA wetin we see today o?"...Then rush to get my phone charger,wait for sometime b4 plugging it in,because i know dey will interrupt it in no time.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by LEXYCOM: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2013
I first of all abuse dem for restoring power.....then charge my inverter
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by t12tosin: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
I go check from my window whether rain wan fall, or wind dey blow cuz thats when dey usually restore ma area light, so as to take am again

OMG, NEPA JUST COMOT LIGHT cry cry
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Ngoziezel(f): 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Another thing dat comes to my mind immediately power is restored and especially when it lasts longer than expected is"maybe NEPA will come for disconnection diz week".

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by seunawo1(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
They just brought the light now and am runing to charge my phone and to on the tv ( blackbery and dstv) you no, time no dey. Money dey go. 1500+9000=10500. No be small money

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
lynpetra: #wakes up,turn on the AC,then goes back to sleep.
How many hours in a day do you sleep?
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Johndale: 4:14pm On Sep 29, 2013
None cos d voltage is alwayz low
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by everyday: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my tablet
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by oscarpad(m): 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2013
Festac light poor gan,bt d first tin na to pump water
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by oscarpad(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
Festac light poor gan,bt d first tin na to on pumping machine
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by 2goodbobo(m): 4:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I shout UP NEPAAAAAAA.

Even the little children in my neighborhood shout NEPA DON BRING LIGHT. Kai power has become a luxury in Nigeria whereby anytime is restored, people develop this all of a sudden joy as if is not suppose to be one of the basic things our Government owe us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.