Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? (18701 Views)

When Will The Naija Mentality Of Jubilating Stop When Power Is Restored? / First Thing You Will Do In 2013 / What Is The First Thing You Will Do In 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
meka chuko: τ̲̅ђǝ funny part wz D̶̲̥̅̊ª† there wz power outage @M̶̲̥̅γ place. Buh as i opened this thread, power wz restored immediately nd i shouted up NEPAAAAAA! Cos up PHCN Ŋo d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ swit 4 mouth. grin
BTW. I plugged M̶̲̥̅γ fone sharperly, cus they fit tk their light back. E nor b M̶̲̥̅γ own nah even though i pay fr τ̲̅ђǝ service.
Which tread u open?
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Ekowise(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
U missed an option which is:
OTHERS, SPECIFY.
......I shout UP NEPAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by inyson: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote
author=runzlord]Hi everyone,

We live in a country where power is unstable and epileptic. It comes and
it goes. It can be taken and restored at anytime.

Assuming there hasn't been power for some hours/days in your hood and
NEPA PHCN suddenly restores the light, what's the first thing of
utmost importance that you'll do?

Is it to:

Charge your laptop?

Charge your phone?

Press your clothes?

Charge your powerbank?

Charge your inverter?

Charge your tablet/pad?

For me, it's to CHARGE MY PHONE grin
It's my best friend. I sleep and wake up with it. I use it for business,
keeping in touch with loved ones, friends and colleagues etc. It also
my avenue for accessing the internet as I'm mostly online via my phone
so I make sure it's charged always

What about you?
[/quote]
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
begwong: "BREAKING NEWS: An e-protest looming on
Nairaland!!! Nairaland given a 7-day Ultimatum to
yield to requests"
Or what?! U guys are spaming my tread and i dont like it! Have manners 4 once! Not after 7 days but after 77 days u would still be sitting on ur wheel chair handicaped nonsence.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by obalampard(m): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge ma laptop, the plug in ma fone. Coz wen the light goes off, I'll use my laptop to charge ma fone cheesy
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Reference(m): 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
bodejohn: ...wouldn't notice it, I have been living off grid power for 9months, yes 9months, I celebrated 48hrs uninterrupted power supply like a week ago...presently on a test run of 5 days uninterrupted supply.

The best gift of nature to mankind is the sun...

That's what I want to hear. What's your game.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by ojiegovivian: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
UP NEPA!!!!!.....den plug my GSM!!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2013
kaeyame:
How many hours in a day do you sleep?

Am a very light sleeper just like my dad.while others are sleeping at night,(even as a child),Thia is what I do
I watch movies
I steal cold meat from tge fridge
I read
I look for all the roaches hiding
I plant traps for rat.(missing crayfish and rat poison)
I do my chores at night too grin grin grin....at the end,I wud sleep at 4am.
Usually my dad wakes me up by pouring directly at my face,the water he uses to rinse his mouth! sad
As an adult,if I over sleep,check my dustbin.There must be an empty bottle of alcoholic drink.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
chiboy1928: it seems the only ting u knw is to sleep ur type if I marry u nah liability u go be for me lazy girl

If you talk pass ur mouth na,I use this pestle wey I take pound comot ur two front teeth.Lynpetra k'na akpo lazy girl.You think say I be ur girlfriends wey no dey fit wash their opanto??Onye nzuzu angry angry

1 Like

Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by djkaneo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
_anatomy_01: Wait for 5mins before doing anything cos they WILL take it again grin

u read my mind.......lolzzzzz
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Ikenna94: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge Phone sharpaly then plug d rechargeable lamp and on d tv.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Iykedaprince(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2013
Phone top up!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by ideepaul: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
ebucha: I re-fuel my main And reliable source of power i.e "I pass my neighbour generator" , then allow am the cool till them take" their" light again.
she u don buy plug and fuel keep
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by SBJoji(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2013
I charge my laptop wic is my BB charger weneva power is off
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by kflexxy(m): 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kockane: I'll pick up my vaseline and continue watching my p.o.r.n series from where I stopped... kiss

MAN U DOPE.. Keep It up..
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by pyschopunk(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
As for me, i ll dance my special #khona den charge evritin chargeable grin
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my laptop, then my phone, I don't even think of pressing my clothe until the light goes off again.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Zukoslim(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
runzlord: Hi everyone,

We live in a country where power is unstable and epileptic. It comes and it goes. It can be taken and restored at anytime.

Assuming there hasn't been power for some hours/days in your hood and NEPA PHCN suddenly restores the light, what's the first thing of utmost importance that you'll do?

Is it to:

Charge your laptop?

Charge your phone?

Press your clothes?

Charge your powerbank?

Charge your inverter?

Charge your tablet/pad?

For me, it's to CHARGE MY PHONE grin
It's my best friend. I sleep and wake up with it. I use it for business, keeping in touch with loved ones, friends and colleagues etc. It also my avenue for accessing the internet as I'm mostly online via my phone so I make sure it's charged always

What about you?
hmmmm 1st tin na 2 shouuut upppp nepaaaaa,..jump up n down..den tell mama nkechi dem don bring light...o..,papa chioma,light don com o..bello u get light...cynthia run go plug ur b.b ooo.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Cestmoi1(f): 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gombs: I shout

UP NEPAAAAAA!

angry
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Emekayoung(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
I will quickly plug my fone to charge,and after dat i will go outside and shout up NEPA for like 10mins.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Profay11(m): 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
It depends... Most times, i just hiss... Mtchew..
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Solobenny(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
[/color][b][/b] wait for 5 seconds and then shout UP NEPA!!!! I waited coz they might take it immediately.. I go charge mi ph0ne[color=#000000]
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Sike(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
I gently say UP NEPA, because they can take it back if i SHOUT IT LOUD.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by donphilopus: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
pippen213: Same too
that's the number 1 nau
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by donphilopus: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
pippen213: Same too
that's the number 1 thing to do nau
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by candace16(f): 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
I live in a place where der is 24hr light. cool
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by 2ndincommand(m): 10:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge all my ba3........ Then iron my starched cloth!
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
I still leave the Gen on. No point going to change over cos it won't last.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Hadeehart101(f): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Charge my phone.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
put on my borehole to pump water . house without water can stink at times.
Re: What's The First Thing You Do When Power Is Restored? by montestic(m): 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kockane: I'll pick up my vaseline and continue watching my p.o.r.n series from where I stopped... kiss

LOL. VERY FUNNY, I LIKE UR BLUNTNESS AND HONESTY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Young Girl Found Roaming On The Streets In Ikorodu Lagos. Do You Know Her? / Is Your Ring Finger Is Longer Than Your Index Finger? / Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.