Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa (30358 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins A Bet By Sleeping With His Girlfriend In The Open In A Club / Ex Oyo Governor's Daughter Got A Response From A Yoruba Boy / My Reaction When I Had A Response "Server Error" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
onila: say NO to deactivation!

i rule Nairaland
Lmao! Onila, STFU! angry

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by AbuMikey(m): 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
2s£xy:
The way some mods ban people ehn, you think say you Fvck dia gf.

I waka waka waka, I go many places, I see see see, all the bad bad things, wey dem dey do do do...

Eerm, na so I waka go my usual international forum oh, na hin I see correct idea wey go benefit my fellow naija learners (dey say dem be programmers), I com carry link drop for nairaland so dat d learners go see wetin dia mate dey do(d dude was making over $4000 per month)... What did I get? A ban till thy kingdom come. I thank baba Jesu say na alternate handle I use that day.

U c how a mod prevented members from gaining knowledge all in the name of BAN? Who knows how many people could have gained from that link...
abeg PM me the link jare! grin
No time to waste time cool
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
collynzo2: That's why they have an official website where you can communicate with them.
please, wots dia official website? *in Channel TV interviewer's voice* what is d website of nscdc anonymous hackers
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
2s£xy:
The way some mods ban people ehn, you think say you Fvck dia gf.

I waka waka waka, I go many places, I see see see, all the bad bad things, wey dem dey do do do...

Eerm, na so I waka go my usual international forum oh, na hin I see correct idea wey go benefit my fellow naija learners (dey say dem be programmers), I com carry link drop for nairaland so dat d learners go see wetin dia mate dey do(d dude was making over $4000 per month)... What did I get? A ban till thy kingdom come. I thank baba Jesu say na alternate handle I use that day.

U c how a mod prevented members from gaining knowledge all in the name of BAN? Who knows how many people could have gained from that link...

Actually other international forum, wen a Mod banish someone, he/she tells the person the reason why the ban was done, @ first warning, then follows a ban with reasons, writen with red on the user handle, the old nairaland I think use to hv dis.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
*singing Timaya*

Ur papa, ur mama! Chineke mee...

Now this got me cracking. grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Pdizzle(m): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
WildChild00:

The said Sexkillz is under going training according to Seun, less give him the benefit of doubt.
Pls seun while training ur boi, let us see his assignment scores from time to time..hehe

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Lilamartedi(f): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
onila: say NO to deactivation!

i rule Nairaland
My dear,go and sleep i believe it's past your bedtime

4 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Agbgift(f): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Sis! How life?? You missed ooo

The drama on the initial thread was as sweet as hot moi-moi. Dem report NL to some webiste called Anonymous.

Dem inslut albino-monkey like sey tomorrow no dey, in fact come see as people dey vex sey dem don tire for NL.

Even Ogugua try write her usual epistle, but ppl no gree oo

Seun just had to create this thread, his a*ss was on the hot seat mehn.

Chie! U sabi narrate tori well o.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by psky: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
centje: dude, this is now childish. seun has responed, made open his plans, allow him to work them out.

Yeah but I think the best thing would be if sexkillz also issued an apology. That thread is booming, people really want him out, they don't want to hear any sensitivity training, an apology to add with it could do a lot to pacify them.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by AbuMikey(m): 10:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
honey: HAVENT YOU CONSIDERED RETIRING FROM YOU KOBO KOBO ASHAWO JOB, CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT YOUR PUN.NY HAS EXCEEDED MAXIMUM ELASTICITY BOUNDARIES, DONT WORRY, THE LORD WILL PROVIDE...
E haff do pls smiley
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by riskit33: 10:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: Nope. Moderators are hired and retired all the time. In fact, we've been doing this at a much faster rate lately.
Hired and Fired.
Sounds more appealing to me cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by donem: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun: They will be made to go through compulsory sensitivity training, and if their manners do not improve dramatically by the end of the training, I think we will have no choice but to let them go.
Merci bien Monsiour. Sexkills i hope you read that? ^^^^
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Dallas Cowgirl:

shocked

I thought all you romance sectioned loves sexkillz

I no get wahala with him but I keep seeing his name all around Nairaland.......I supposed to be more popular sha

I go vex o angry

Anonymous? shocked *time to deactivate my ID*

Where is the deactivation button na?

Love ngini?? I am unaware of that oo, all I see is contempt for his irrational decisions.

No worry, I go campaign make you become mod. After you don become one of them, these are the guidelines you must follow to be like albino-monkey.

1.) Ban people for silly reasons like changing their gender
2.) Ban people for ambigous reasons like, "Your post is seeking subtle confrontation"
3.) Do not follow the required days alloted for a certain rule violation. If a poster derails, ban them for 20yrs because 3 days is too small
4.) Spend your whole time on NL.
5.) Have an e-bf.
6.) PM insults to Nairalanders in the name of warning.
7.) Stalk forum members you do not like.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
I
psky:

Yeah but I think the best thing would be if sexkillz also issued an apology. That thread is booming, people really want him out, they don't want to hear any sensitivity training, an apology to add with it could do a lot to pacify them.
that's a clever way of asking him to resign, cause you and I know he wont apologise tongue
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
ANTHEM OF NAIRALAND***I PLEDGE TO NAIRALAND, WHERE MY ENTIRE LIFE IS, TO LOGIN TILL THE DAY I DIE, TO BE THE NUMBER 1 FAILURE, TO BOOST SEUNS TRAFFIC LIKE MY SORROWS, SO HELP ME AMADIOHA, AMEN***
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Onwe101(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
SEXKILLZ TENDER AN OPEN APOLOGY TO ALL the PEOPLE UV OFFENDED ǺN̶̲̥̅̊Ԃ THE THREAD Should b moved to front page....dis shuld be part of his training mr SEUN
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by AbuMikey(m): 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
Viewing this topic: Freiburger(m), Austyn44(m), Ich
liebe dich(f), Cleanman(m), rill, Nivlin, god_of_music
(m), click2cbn(m), alpha_scorpio(m), NeuroBoss(m),
yemi2plus(m), pakoto, riskit33, Danhumprey(m),
sloo1, Pdizzle(m), we we(m), honey(m), mikelreal(m),
Vivly(f), StateOfMind, jasminehunny(f), ugoezeb(m),
miky_mouse(m), Aliyubest(m), Dannyxy(m),
Javanian, Mintayo(m), Onwe101(m), centje(m),
infotrust(m), leggo, jackbauerspower, babe4chi(f),
Agbgift(f), Il Capitano(m), chinedumo(m),
Pink_Lezbian(f), burkutu(m), eggheaders(m),
WildChild00(m), callen odinks(m),
Firstgentleman1(m), Greyfog, psky, Abu Mikey,
ooseven, modextus(m), uniqueval, Caracta(f),
ItsModella, babarazy(m), lynpetra(f), Hardy dude
(m), tunapa2009(m), owolabifunke14(f),
Kairoseki77, krugar07(m) and 7 guest(s)
Omo see traffic shockedshockedshocked

Now playing Solid Star' One Nigeria cool
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Kairoseki77: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
psky:

A public apology would probably go a long way to making HIM calm down and relax. That person needs to learn the meaning of humility and respect.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Kairoseki77: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
centje: Ithat's a clever way of asking him to resign, cause you and I know he wont apologise tongue

Yeah, I think that is 99% of his problem. Too arrogant.

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by psky: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
centje: Ithat's a clever way of asking him to resign, cause you and I know he wont apologise tongue

Well a mod who is too arrogant to apologise for acting in ways that are evidently wrong should resign.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Damn Sexkillz has been severely humbled on here sha grin

Gateman and Oga tinz grin grin
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Cleanman(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Onila, STFU! angry
are you a female?,i mean seriously?....lets act maturely please.

1 Like

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:

Love ngini?? I am unaware of that oo, all I see is contempt for his irrational decisions.

No worry, I go campaign make you become mod. After you don become one of them, these are the guidelines you must follow to be like albino-monkey.

2.) Ban people for ambigous reasons like, "Your post is seeking subtle confrontation"
3.) Do not follow the required days alloted for a certain rule violation. If a poster derails, ban them for 20yrs because 3 days is too small
5.) Have an e-bf.

I don become one of them? Chaiiii, did Mukina make me a mod? Which section abeg......

I Getz some ppl to ban.......lemme start with onila with her negative IQ, freeglobes with his affinity for homosexual activities, etc.....

I dey come back.... angry
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by AbuMikey(m): 10:53pm On Sep 29, 2013
mathematician: ANTHEM OF NAIRALAND***I PLEDGE TO NAIRALAND, WHERE MY ENTIRE LIFE IS, TO LOGIN TILL THE DAY I DIE, TO BE THE NUMBER 1 FAILURE, TO BOOST SEUNS TRAFFIC LIKE MY SORROWS, SO HELP ME AMADIOHA, AMEN***
Mr Honey, e don do na
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Cleanman: are you a female?,i mean seriously?....lets act maturely please.
I'm she-male undecided
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by WildChild00(m): 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Wu Zetian:

5.) Have an e-bf.

Is that so? Tell me something, does Sexkillz do all this? cheesy cheesy cheesy is this a joke, a mod?
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Kairoseki77: 10:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
Seun!

Sexkillz sent me a threatening PM.

Under the moniker mjones111111111.

Please use your super mod powers to view the PM yourself.
Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Onwe101(m): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
Kairoseki77:

A public apology would probably go a long way to making HIM calm down and relax. That person needs to learn the meaning of humility and respect.
the best decison is to make him an ordinary memba...he can't change its in his blood..

2 Likes

Re: A Response To The Open Letter To Seun Osewa by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2013
collynzo2: That's why they have an official website where you can communicate with them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Communication Mast Falls In Jalingo, Kills 7 People After Heavy Storm (Photo) / Take This Personality Test / Fisherman Catches Crab With Osama Bin Laden's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.