Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October (32672 Views)

NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / FG Should Stop Doctors From Establishing Private Clinics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Tobbie9(m): 12:20am On Oct 24, 2013
I tire for this thread sha, topic is about NARD strike and lo and behold something else entirely is being discussed
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 1:25am On Oct 24, 2013
#me@:

chei, its like u have brain tumour. Sorry to say.
How did u pass through medical school for christ sake.
Pls talk to me. U are not making any sense at all.
Cant u see lalamed and others?
Look at how articulate and logical their points are, yet all u do is allow sentiments to rule over logical and rational thinking.
Well, I believe u are still a student struggling with inferiority complex, honestly, i feel ashamed anytime i read your points, so baseless and weak.
Guy, shame on the school that produced u.
I wont be surprised if u attended one of these private or state unis.
I showed my medical drs friend this thread and they were all ashamed of ur inputs.
Pls u can do better, stop disgracing Nigerian doctors. Pls, it enough, alot of people are reading this thread biko.

Me! you couldn't be half as articulate as I am. Any time one raises a hard truth its too bitter to swallow. The average medical student in paediatrics and OnG class would floor you any day anytime in pharmacology so why should I compare my knowledge with yours. All you need is control over yourself, you sound like some of those health workers who beat a chief pathologist comatose out of lack of sheer guts to bear the truth. All in all our occupations don't matter, its who we become! Who you have become is evident, a low life self seeking dead junky in search of bliss from a profession seeking to bite more than it can chew in the hospital...Again Blessings
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by onagoodday1: 5:14am On Oct 24, 2013
joshuapharm:

Been waiting for ur unintelligent post!!! Hate for all you want, as far as ur opinion doesn't change anything, you can goan slide to the front of a moving train!!
well said, don't reply that comedian called dr joshua, its painful he should share same name as a noble guy like you

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by onagoodday1: 6:32am On Oct 24, 2013
Dr young: With the recent post from Laalamed and Dr Joshua I bow out. Internet warriors. Both of you are contradicting each other immensely that it makes the noble profession of medicine a joke. Unfollowing straight-up.
That is the right attitude, dr josh dumped physiology for medicine, i can now see why he is so bitter, imagine if a physiologist says anything, he will just stab the person via computer, as for lalaamed, he has such a short memory he types and forgets what his first opinion were either here or other threads and keep contradicting himself, so many argument has been trashed before in this link https://www.nairaland.com/1338049/resident-doctors-begin-nationwide-strike/8
and so many other link, dr like omonakoda has educated them so much,yet they have refused to learn, drs like eaglechild,vinnyvinny,nas etc, pharmacist like joshuapharm,ikennahill,deola,me,on a goo day, and so many others has argued all these things back and forth...we need fresh air please
N.B dr joshua, pls follow that link and educate yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by onagoodday1: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2013
...and please nobody, at least to my knowledge, has answered these question

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Tobbie9(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2013
This tussle seems to have even found it's way to the unis
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2013
i am here to do autopsy on the arguements from dryoung,me,on the good day,joshuapharm,adeola,laalamed.
i feel dryoung has poor knowlede on healthcare legislation and universal practice.
me is focused on need for pharmaceutical care which is not bad.
on the good day is reckless person. i do not really understand him. he based his arguement on others.

joshuapharm is mr know it all. his arguement is cool. but he needs to get more informaton on govt,policy and professionals.

adeola is here to support his
fellows. his arguement is in line with joshuapharm.

laalamed arguement is controversial. he argue forward and backward which is best form of arguement. he is going to be a good politician

my verdict.

all should read WHO report 2006,
declaration of wma on prescription policy and concept of mutidisciplionary healthcare team and roles of members of team

nobody can win the arguement. it is politicians that would win. arguement should be better funding of health sector with good funding things would normalize gradually.

i thank you all.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 24, 2013
dr_joshua2000:

Me! you couldn't be half as articulate as I am. Any time one raises a hard truth its too bitter to swallow. The average medical student in paediatrics and OnG class would floor you any day anytime in pharmacology so why should I compare my knowledge with yours. All you need is control over yourself, you sound like some of those health workers who beat a chief pathologist comatose out of lack of sheer guts to bear the truth. All in all our occupations don't matter, its who we become! Who you have become is evident, a low life self seeking dead junky in search of bliss from a profession seeking to bite more than it can chew in the hospital...Again Blessings
gibberish, as usual, not surprised though
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 24, 2013
thepathologist: i am here to do autopsy on the arguements from dryoung,me,on the good day,joshuapharm,adeola,laalamed.
i feel dryoung has poor knowlede on healthcare legislation and universal practice.
on the good day is reckless person. i do not really understand him. he based his arguement on others.

joshuapharm is mr know it all. his arguement is cool. but he needs to get more informaton on govt,policy and professionals.

laalamed arguement is controversial. he argue forward and backward which is best form of arguement. he is going to be a good politician

my verdict.

declaration of wma on prescription policy and concept of mutidisciplionary healthcare team and roles of members of team

nobody can win the arguement. it is politicians that would win. arguement should be better funding of health sector with good funding things would normalize gradually.

i thank you all.
why dont u contribute to the thread MR Analysis?
Bigotry is written all over ur post.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 24, 2013
Lalamed and odas figure head NL doctors, since u av much luxury of time to spend on NL, why not at least grace the free advice thread and save ur face as many people are viewing this thread as guest. Prove to them u know more than dragging over pay/superiority. Thanks.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2013
#me@:

i am not contributing cos it would not affect political decision. and it is a waste of time for me. may be u guys are jobless.my though though.
if my post is bigotry. thanks.

my verdict is intact. the thread is about residency training. the arguement should be is it justifiable or not to have blueprint for resident training. but everybody derails.
nobody wins internet arguement cos it is endless. for me i am not interested.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 24, 2013
thepathologist:

i am not contributing cos it would not affect political decision. and it is a waste of time for me. may be u guys are jobless.my though though.
if my post is bigotry. thanks.

my verdict is intact. the thread is about residency training. the arguement should be is it justifiable or not to have blueprint for resident training. but everybody derails.
nobody wins internet arguement cos it is endless. for me i am not interested.
u suld have shut it then, ignore the thread.
I wonder hw u people reason.
Alot of people are reading this tthread offline, left to lalamed and co, we wuld have deserted this thread bt our aim is to educate those viewing as guest, thanks.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Tobbie9(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2013
thepathologist: i am here to do autopsy on the arguements from dryoung,me,on the good day,joshuapharm,adeola,laalamed.

my verdict.

i thank you all.
Thank u
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
#me@:

u suld have shut it then, ignore the thread.
I wonder hw u people reason.
Alot of people are reading this tthread offline, left to lalamed and co, we wuld have deserted this thread bt our aim is to educate those viewing as guest, thanks.

i am sorry to say this u and others are also heating up the arguement. do not think ur arguement is always right . do not be ur own judge. let people judge.
the theme of arguement is "battle of supremacy". nobody wins this on internet.
the arguement shows all healthcare workers as defined by WHO need to educate themselves before educating public.
pls let us join hand to fund health sector. govt is using divide and rule tactics. say no to influence of ur union leaders. they are politicians.

pls universal healthcare services as provided by unicef,who and other international professional associations not local unions.

thank u all.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2013
Loving the pathologist best post yet. God keep you.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hurray strike called off. Am back to work. But was enjoying my home stay though.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by onagoodday1: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2013
#me@:

you have said it all...thank you
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2013
let us work together as team. let us stop inciting arguement .
may God be with u
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Samgreguc(m): 7:06am On Oct 25, 2013
dr_joshua2000: Hurray strike called off. Am back to work. But was enjoying my home stay though.
Good! Go and work.

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2013
@thepathologist, i hail u. Thank for ending the internet war. We must disagree to agree. Thank you all.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by prettyprettywow: 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
they have suspended the strike. Did the federal govt meet their demands with "immediate effect"?. I thought they said the govt "must" meet all their demands with immediate effect and they a'int going back if they are not met? empty vessels.

2 Likes

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Just passing.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Kelyto: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
laalamed,drjoshua,,,,,,all r a bunch of egocentric obscurants jus because u studied med....I beg u all should grab a life... rubbish!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Thank you. May God bless u.
Kelyto: laalamed,drjoshua,,,,,,all r a bunch of egocentric obscurants jus because u studied med....I beg u all should grab a life... rubbish!!!!!!
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 26, 2013
Tobbie9: Thank u
baby doc, wetin u sabi? Abeg, swerve go read ur keith moore
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 1:30am On Oct 26, 2013
thepathologist:

i am sorry to say this u and others are also heating up the arguement. do not think ur arguement is always right . do not be ur own judge. let people judge.
the theme of arguement is "battle of supremacy". nobody wins this on internet.
the arguement shows all healthcare workers as defined by WHO need to educate themselves before educating public.
pls let us join hand to fund health sector. govt is using divide and rule tactics. say no to influence of ur union leaders. they are politicians.

pls universal healthcare services as provided by unicef,who and other international professional associations not local unions.

thank u all.
sitting on d fence all in d name of solidarity.
Pls borrow some leaves from dr young.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 26, 2013
dr_joshua2000: Hurray strike called off. Am back to work. But was enjoying my home stay though.
pls gooo, go work. Thanks
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 26, 2013
Laalamed: @thepathologist, i hail u. Thank for ending the internet war. We must disagree to agree. Thank you all.
smh
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 26, 2013
Moreover, why cant u just prove u know more than joshpharm since dats all u know u claim; 'i knw more than evryone' and respond to the queries at the other medical advice thread?
Oh, pathologist went there but all i can sense from his posts is VISIT a doctor as if they are evrywhere.
In my town sef, some 90yrs old peeps havent set there eyes on a doc in there entire life.
Just be objective and free minded when giving advice, forget ego and superiority drive. Biko, ndo, ejo, abeg, pulezzzz.
Ha
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 26, 2013
Thank u drug expert.
#me@:

smh
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Idyllic: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2013
#me@:

baby doc, wetin u sabi? Abeg, swerve go read ur keith moore
@#me, you are too insultive. If you are like this while still a student, what will you do when you start practising like Joshuapharm? No offence.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
Abegi, im not insultive kankan.
Tobi is ma pal ok?
Idyllic: @#me, you are too insultive. If you are like this while still a student, what will you do when you start practising like Joshuapharm? No offence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Wife Has A Lump In Her Breast / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Why Indocid Don't Kill Human But Kill Rats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.