Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? (6974 Views)

Atheism And Terrorism; Annihilation in The Quest For Atheistic Domination / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / I Renounce Atheism And Agnosticism!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Sorry.....I have a thread on this topic already.

But thanks for the comment. Amanfrommars prefers to buttkiss christians now. He is mostly on the christian chatbox. You wonder why I call him judas. The guy always forms "mature atheist" in front of christians. At the end of the day, the xtians showed him that he is still an ordinary heathen to them when his comments were banned in the xtian chatbox.

Lol. HBG represents all Christians, abi Lol. You're really not different from some of the other assholes on this thread... What else am I supposed to contribute to this thread? Or u also subscribe to belief in spirits and magic like Folykaze?

And I rarely post on that thread these days, though lying seems to have become a part of you, along with bashing Christian ladies...

@folykaze: I'll address your post when I'm on a PC.
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 5:55am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

the universe is not conscious
A very foolish statement especially from one who subscribes to evolution.
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

Lol. HBG represents all Christians, abi Lol. You're really not different from some of the other assholes on this thread... What else am I supposed to contribute to this thread? Or u also subscribe to belief in spirits and magic like Folykaze?

And I rarely post on that thread these days, though lying seems to have become a part of you, along with bashing Christian ladies...

@folykaze: I'll address your post when I'm on a PC.

Fail 1- I didnt contribute to this thread as i already have one on a similar topoc

Fail 2- you love posting on the xtian chatbox. You reduced it after your comments were banned grin grin

Fail 3- I bash everyone. It just so pains you that Ishilove got it the hardest

Fail 4- I never said HBG represents all christians.

Anyhoo, you really disgust me. Betrayal is the worst of crimes.......its bad enough that you betrayed me but no, you had to tell me to apologise to Ishilove. Douchebag.
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars:
A very foolish statement especially from one who subscribes to evolution.

Evolution means the universe is conscious? Gaddem.......see wetin betrayal dey do? You don dey rub minds with xtians so tey you don dey talk their pseudoscientific babble.

Is a stone conscious? Can it think?

Fallacious extrapolation. A dog, a plate, a plant and a toy are in a cage. Does that make the cage a living thing?

Humans, life-sustaining planets and animals exist in the universe. Does that make the universe conscious?

ode.....go and discuss christlike life with HBG and Ishilove.....your intelligence has dwindled to that level
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Ishilove: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Fail 1- I didnt contribute to this thread as i already have one on a similar topoc

Fail 2- you love posting on the xtian chatbox. You reduced it after your comments were banned grin grin

Anyhoo, you really disgust me. Betrayal is the worst of crimes.......its bad enough that you betrayed me but no, you had to tell me to apologise to Ishilove. Douchebag.

So you honestly believe you 'bashed' Ishilove the hardest? Growup Logicboy. Your childishness is becoming very embarassing
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2013
Ishilove:
So you honestly believe you 'bashed' Ishilove the hardest? Growup Logicboy. Your childishness is becoming very embarassing

I love you too kiss kiss kiss
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:50am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: Firstly, I did not stated that Human is divided into 3 .....I said some people do, I only brought to your notice what they did said while I added my own understanding of what they might be driving @ !!

You know, Definitions of terms in Human system depend on their Functionality and in defining some abstract elements, one could either exagerrated the definition or limited it, it all depends on some personal experience and research !!

Definition of Mind and Soul differs across some philosophic discipline while some has equated the two concept into meaning the same-thing !!

Personally, I believed MIND has to deal with the whole system of Human which enables thinking,conciosness,Judgement et c therefore, Soul is a Department in the MIND which can mean a term used to describe the general system of consciousness and mental evaluations !!! I may be wrong anyway and I'm Opened to learning and better information,to me, Knowledge in such Faculty is only important in knowing one's system ,nothingmore !!

We may say, The Soul + other bodily faculties equals the mind and not just soul alone .........

Therefore, U can either Opened your MIND to better your soul in the longrun or close-up your mind and get your soul condemned !!!

The Soul bears the consequence of all actions in Human system therefore, Soul + other body systems =MIND !!

NB.Again,I may be wrong to some probabilistic digression, it is only an Attempt !!

Yes, I held Soul as an abstract shapeless Algorithm=Programmic Language embedded in the physical tissues in the Head which is called Brain ... The Soul is primarily You while The Mind is you + other systems that aids you in becoming whatever you desires to become i.e Good/Bad !!! !!!

Spirit ....
Kindly go Online and check the meaning of an Interface .......Spirit doesn't have concise definition as it is Highly diversed and quite a deep concept .........

In an attempt to decipher what Spirit connotes, that is why I tagged it an Interface which aids communication between Souls and/or Bodies .........

Your Spirit conducts affairs on behalf of your Soul, and Spirit is part of the system in the MIND ......

U may be right by tagging it ''Breath'' cuz if one should go into the etymology of spirit, it is possibe to arrive at ur suggested !!!

But Bros ;

Etymology of spirit is one area I would never advised me/you to go into grin ..... Ohhh oh ohhh oh oh,Kolomental eh ,Omo na Mental craze , Bi omode ba de ibi eru,eru yio ba oo (U go fear na) !!!

Thereby, Spirit is like a kinda Shell for Soul !!! ....... Maybe the vehicle by which Soul travels around and it can be of any brand ....,Honda,Toyota,peugeot,Mitsubishi,RangeRovers grin !!!

Spiritualism is better established in Religion !!!

what is your believe on soul living outside the body?
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: Folkaze, Are you an Ifa Adherent ?

Yes. I just love it philosophy.
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Evolution means the universe is conscious? Gaddem.......see wetin betrayal dey do? You don dey rub minds with xtians so tey you don dey talk their pseudoscientific babble.

Fallacious extrapolation. A dog, a plate, a plant and a toy are in a cage. Does that make the cage a living thing?

Humans, life-sustaining planets and animals exist in the universe. Does that make the universe conscious?

ode.....go and discuss christlike life with HBG and Ishilove.....your intelligence has dwindled to that level

Can you give what you don't have? Where did humans get our consciousness from?

Is consciousness a part of the universe? Define consciousness. Is consciousness the same in all living things including plants?

Don't make an asshole of yourself.
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

https://www.nairaland.com/1460798/universe-conscious

Let me learn something from you today
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

Is consciousness a part of the universe? Define consciousness. Is consciousness the same in all living things including plants?

Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

Is this not anonyism?

When cornered with questions/arguments superior to your own, start asking nonsense question.
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

1 - You had nothing to post.

2 - Yeah right, like you ever followed that thread. You can check my profiles if you wish.

3 - You love bashing Christian ladies: JeSoul, Ishilove, Uj and a host of others. You prey on the weak.. wink

4 - Lol. Funny, maybe I have to read your comment again.

And how the hell did I 'betray' you? Do you even know what betrayal means? That non-Christian chatbox is dead. grin

The Satanic chatbox is still moving forward.. and Alfa's dame dey there.. make the connections.. you arrogant tortoise yansh..

1 Like

Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Is this not anonyism?

When cornered with questions/arguments superior to your own, start asking nonsense question.

Logicboyism: questions that can not be answered should be regarded as nonsense.. simply say you don't have answers... abi Google servers DEY down?
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2013
sent u a mail btw...

before u snap screenshot come post am for here say I dey beg you for business proposal.. grin
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

1 - You had nothing to post.

2 - Yeah right, like you ever followed that thread. You can check my profiles if you wish.

3 - You love bashing Christian ladies: JeSoul, Ishilove, Uj and a host of others. You prey on the weak.. wink

4 - Lol. Funny, maybe I have to read your comment again.

And how the hell did I 'betray' you? Do you even know what betrayal means? That non-Christian chatbox is dead. grin

The Satanic chatbox is still moving forward.. and Alfa's dame dey there.. make the connections.. you arrogant tortoise yansh..

I knew Jesoul would come up. grin grin grin. You were Jesouls azz kisser. You were getting front page access in return.
I only criticised Jesoul when she started banning and hiding my threads.

Any other person I bash here is non-discriminatory. I bash everyone, both atheists and theists- men and women.

lol.....so you want me to be angry about the satanist chat thread or what? Why are trying so hard to troll and failing at it?

furthermore, keep defending Ishilove....remember- she was a christian on an atheist chatbox at the end of the day.......you will always be on the wrong side, Judas
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars: sent u a mail btw...

before u snap screenshot come post am for here say I dey beg you for business proposal.. grin

Why not? Afterall, you claim to be a proud igbo.....container dey for sea? grin

(sorry, couldnt resist the tribalist joke)

#quarter igbo and proud
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why not? Afterall, you claim to be a proud igbo.....container dey for sea? grin

(sorry, couldnt resist the tribalist joke)

#quarter igbo and proud

Men, don't apologize for tribalist jokes.. We are what we are.. grin

1 Like

Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

Men, don't apologize for tribalist jokes.. We are what we are.. grin

replied your email
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

I knew Jesoul would come up. grin grin grin. You were Jesouls azz kisser. You were getting front page access in return.
I only criticised Jesoul when she started banning and hiding my threads.

Any other person I bash here is non-discriminatory. I bash everyone, both atheists and theists- men and women.

lol.....so you want me to be angry about the satanist chat thread or what? Why are trying so hard to troll and failing at it?

furthermore, keep defending Ishilove....remember- she was a christian on an atheist chatbox at the end of the day.......you will always be on the wrong side, Judas

And by participating on the Satanist cb, she's now Satanist?

yawn....

mumu. tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

And by participating on the Satanist cb, she's now Satanist?

yawn....

mumu. tongue

Did you know that mumuni is a real name?

By participating heavily on the satanist chatbox, she sets precedence for 2 things
-a hypocrite christian. She should tell her pastor/xtian friends that she frequents a satanist thread
-an unruly derailer. She is not there to discuss satanism or atheism. Probably, she likes playing hard to get with Alfa
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

Did you know that mumuni is a real name?

By participating heavily on the satanist chatbox, she sets precedence for 2 things
-a hypocrite christian. She should tell her pastor/xtian friends that she frequents a satanist thread
-an unruly derailer. She is not there to discuss satanism or atheism. Probably, she likes playing hard to get with Alfa

It's all fun, bro.. were you a palm reader in your former life?
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
Yes. I just love its philosophy.

If so,

I would like to share with you that IFA, is a means to Knowledge as IFA seeks to divine the Universe as Science does!! .

.....IFA is Yoruba-Form of Science but it is tagged PseudoScience since it doesn't follow Laboratory and Logical axioms, but it is a means of Acquiring Knowledge not a means of worshipping Eledumare !!!

Worshipping Eledumare is another different concept all together .......

Islamu ni kio fi sin Olorun,imo nipa Universe ni IFA ma fun e oo !!!
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2013
aManFromMars:

It's all fun, bro.. were you a palm reader in your former life?

Its all fun tIll someone gets butthurt
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy:

If so,

I would like to share with you that IFA, is a means to Knowledge as IFA seeks to divine the Universe as Science does!! .

.....IFA is Yoruba-Form of Science but it is tagged PseudoScience since it doesn't follow Laboratory and Logical axioms, but it is a means of Acquiring Knowledge not a means of worshipping Eledumare !!!

Worshipping Eledumare is another different concept all together .......

Islamu ni kio fi sin Olorun,imo nipa Universe ni IFA ma fun e oo !!!

You got where im heading to. I have been trying to explain Ifa to atheist on this forum but most of them are just close minded 'professional atheist' who are hard bent hating religion.

Also, some still think Ifa is religion and worshipping of demons, spirit and casting charm.

I believe Africa can rise up again if and only we live in our way of live, path, philosophy, science and culture. I dont see reason African will say his motherland is doom while he is heading toward western colonizing tract. The change of our land and better future is in our hand. When we know ourselves, our history and embrace what belong to us, then we will be free from every form of slavery and oppression. Thats the picture im trying to show rational folks on this forum.

What the fvck is Islam doing alongside with Ifa?

Ifa a gbe wa o. Ase
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Let me learn something from you today
Me too.
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
You got where im heading to. I have been trying to explain Ifa to atheist on this forum but most of them are just close minded 'professional atheist' who are hard bent hating religion.

Also, some still think Ifa is religion and worshipping of demons, spirit and casting charm.

I believe Africa can rise up again if and only we live in our way of live, path, philosophy, science and culture. I dont see reason African will say his motherland is doom while he is heading toward western colonizing tract. The change of our land and better future is in our hand. When we know ourselves, our history and embrace what belong to us, then we will be free from every form of slavery and oppression. Thats the picture im trying to show rational folks on this forum.

What the fvck is Islam doing alongside with Ifa?

Ifa a gbe wa o. Ase
Islam entails how to worship Eledumare, IFA entails how to gather Knowledge about Universe

so, Go figure, Knowledge about Universe is only relevant in Universe, when U trascend to another world = Death ..... How much U worship is what sustains you in World beyond and not IFA's knowledge !!!

Yo Know the Problem with IFA is, It involves convoking with Other bodies to achieved Results and Science frown @ anything spiritual !!!

FolyKaze, Is it possible to do without Occultic in IFA ?

FolyKaze, pls stop mentioning Atheist when we MEN are speaking grin ..... Dem be small pikin abeg grin .... LogicBoy is my E-pupil grin
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:11am On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: Islam entails how to worship Eledumare, IFA entails how to gather Knowledge about Universe

so, Go figure, Knowledge about Universe is only relevant in Universe, when U trascend to another world = Death ..... How much U worship is what sustains you in World beyond and not IFA's knowledge !!!

Yo Know the Problem with IFA is, It involves convoking with Other bodies to achieved Results and Science frown @ anything spiritual !!!

FolyKaze, Is it possible to do without Occultic in IFA ?

FolyKaze, pls stop mentioning Atheist when we MEN are speaking grin ..... Dem be small pikin abeg grin .... LogicBoy is my E-pupil grin

Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality - Carl Sagan

Ifa is personal thang. Not necessary you join cult. But from what I learnt, within the discipline of Ifa, there is a body of wisdom called “awo”, which attempts to preserve the rituals that create direct communication with Forces in Nature. Awo is a Yoruba word that is usually translated to mean “secret”.
Unfortunately, there is no real English equivalent to the word awo, because the word carries strong cultural and esoteric associations. In traditional Yoruba culture, awo refers to the hidden principles that explain the Mystery of Creation and Evolution. Awo is the esoteric understanding of the invisible forces that sustain dynamics and form within Nature.
The essence of these forces are not considered secret because they are devious, they are secret because they remain elusive, awesome in their power to transform and not readily apparent. As such they can only be grasped through direct interaction and participation.
Anything which can be known by the intellect alone ceases to be awo.

So if by this you mean Cult, then I will answer yes though it not necessary. I also learnt that Ifa students are entitled to know only 16 corpus of Ifa but there are more corpus which are secret. The 16 is enough for Initiated student and individual. I think awo extend toward corpus of community, nation, race and the world but are kept secret from public. The primal inspiration for awo is the communication between transcendent Spiritaul forces and human consciousness. This communication is believed to be facilitated by the Spirit of Esu, who is the Divine Messenger. Working in close association with Esu is Ogun, who is the Spirit of Iron. Ogun has the power to clear away those obstacles that stand in the way of spiritual growth. According to Ifa, the work done by Ogun is guided by Ochosi, who as the Spirit of the Tracker has the ability to locate the shortest path to our spiritual goals. The essential goal that Ochosi is called upon to guide us towards is the task of building “iwa-pele”, which means “good character”. This guidance takes the form of a spiritual quest which is called “iwakiri”. One of the functions of Obatala is to preserve the Mystic Vision for those who make the quest of iwakiri in search of iwa-pele....

Ifa belongs to my people.... I dont need Islam.
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality - Carl Sagan

Ifa is personal thang. Not necessary you join cult. But from what I learnt, within the discipline of Ifa, there is a body of wisdom called “awo”, which attempts to preserve the rituals that create direct communication with Forces in Nature. Awo is a Yoruba word that is usually translated to mean “secret”.
Unfortunately, there is no real English equivalent to the word awo, because the word carries strong cultural and esoteric associations. In traditional Yoruba culture, awo refers to the hidden principles that explain the Mystery of Creation and Evolution. Awo is the esoteric understanding of the invisible forces that sustain dynamics and form within Nature.
The essence of these forces are not considered secret because they are devious, they are secret because they remain elusive, awesome in their power to transform and not readily apparent. As such they can only be grasped through direct interaction and participation.
Anything which can be known by the intellect alone ceases to be awo.

So if by this you mean Cult, then I will answer yes though it not necessary. I also learnt that Ifa students are entitled to know only 16 corpus of Ifa but there are more corpus which are secret. The 16 is enough for Initiated student and individual. I think awo extend toward corpus of community, nation, race and the world but are kept secret from public. The primal inspiration for awo is the communication between transcendent Spiritaul forces and human consciousness. This communication is believed to be facilitated by the Spirit of Esu, who is the Divine Messenger. Working in close association with Esu is Ogun, who is the Spirit of Iron. Ogun has the power to clear away those obstacles that stand in the way of spiritual growth. According to Ifa, the work done by Ogun is guided by Ochosi, who as the Spirit of the Tracker has the ability to locate the shortest path to our spiritual goals. The essential goal that Ochosi is called upon to guide us towards is the task of building “iwa-pele”, which means “good character”. This guidance takes the form of a spiritual quest which is called “iwakiri”. One of the functions of Obatala is to preserve the Mystic Vision for those who make the quest of iwakiri in search of iwa-pele....

Ifa belongs to my people.... I dont need Islam.
wow, I'm loving this ...... I learnt bro ....

Ok, what is IFA's take on Afterlife, I know we Yoruba belief in Re-Incaranation .... Ok, In a situation where soul is not re-incarnated, what oes Eledua do to such soul ?

Also can the study of Ogun (Metallurgical Science) via IFA enables your to create a ROBOT (or a kinda Artificial Intelligence Machine) ?

Folkaze, Are U a Philosopher or Pure Scientist ?
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
Donroxy was right. Im going mad gradually. Lol
grin Becareful !!

The Tools/Concept needed to physically explore the realm is not yet available in our world today therefore, If U stress your Algorithms to bring-out the result for you , U may lose consciousness and trascend into another Realm = Madness !!

Easy ooo !!
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:04pm On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: wow, I'm loving this ...... I learnt bro ....

Omode gbon, Agba gbon lafi da ile ife.....ka fi owo we wo lowo fi n mo. Im learning from you too.

Ok, what is IFA's take on Afterlife, I know we Yoruba belief in Re-Incaranation .... Ok, In a situation where soul is not re-incarnated, what oes Eledua do to such soul ?

There is nothing like reincarnation in Yoruba spirituality. I think the western influence has corrupted most of the philoshical meaning in African spirituality.

Note: we have Abiku.

Abiku literally mean 'born to die' which isn't reincarnation of physical person but the rebirth of the evolving consciousness. In Yoruba spirituality, when people die, it is not in the sense of physical death as depicted by westerners but we believe when person die in one form, the person is born in another form. Thanks to science for knowing that the star particles is what made us up. Spirituality have understand this thousands of years back. So in Yoruba metaphysics, dead ancestors are also part of the world even when they are dead physically. It is believed that the ancestors form a bridge between the physical world of the living and the world of the dead. Dead in this sense are conscious. This is the reason why dead ancestors are referred to as 'living dead'.

Rebirth is the cycle of consciousness. The concept of Abiku or rebirth describes the cycle of death and birth in the context of consciousness rather than the birth and death of the body. It said 'ma jele, ma je ekolo, oun ti won ba n je lajule orun ni ko ba won je'......Abiku implies that "me-ness" reborn. The observation Yoruba people have is that only habits and imprints are found in the new person.

Adding, our physical body compose trait from our ancestors. So we are born-again and again, and again.

So if you are going to ask why they die at young age. Well my idea about this is that the metaphysic 'me-ness' configuration on physical 'me-ness' aint proper which cause disorder both physically in the gene and spiritually. Science call this sickle cell. It more like a website that have script and php coding among others. The proper arrangement of this code and format is what brings about reflect perfection which we use and easily understand. When errors occur in this codes, the website break down or imputed character wont respond as expected.

So our ancestors spiritually discover this and make remedy through sacrifices. Science still cant provide remedy for now. Despite.....we must die at a point to be born at another form.

Also can the study of Ogun (Metallurgical Science) via IFA enables your to create a ROBOT (or a kinda Artificial Intelligence Machine) ?

Lol. I wrote something concerning Ogun. Read it here.

Ogun is technology. Yes if we study Ogun (Iron) through Ifa, we will take over the technologically.

Im still researching in bulletproof juju. I have decode some scientific possibilites in it too. If we study Ogun, brilliant scientist in Nigeria and those using this forum can make something out of it. It gone be advance military kit. Lol.....I just wish Yoruba people wake up.

Artificial intelligence machine....our ancestors made it. It is called Osanyin. If you are yoruba, you will surely know it. The world scientist are battling on building sixth generation computer with artificial intelligence but our ancestor made it thousands of years back. If we mix our modern knowledge with Ifa, we can rebrand Osanyin.

Folkaze, Are U a Philosopher or Pure Scientist ?

Im just awaken. And walking through the path of enlightment.

Im neither scientist nor philosopher.
Re: 'Atheism And Spirituality' Can The Two Coexist? by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
donroxy: grin Becareful !!

The Tools/Concept needed to physically explore the realm is not yet available in our world today therefore, If U stress your Algorithms to bring-out the result for you , U may lose consciousness and trascend into another Realm = Madness !!

Easy ooo !!

I prefer to return to Yoruba spirituality. Where I am currently is holding me back.

I want full initiation in the future and fulfilling dream of joining 'awo'.

We Yoruba need to emancipate ourselves for this revolution. When we return to our root, we will rule the world and others shall follow. It might not be in my time but I wish it start during my time.

We should evolve from oral teaching and have books from different Babalawo and Iyanifa.

Shebi this one no go make me mad? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Always Knew Agnostic Would Come Crawling Back To Church For Wedding / 11 Verses That Turns Christians To Atheism. / Without The Law There's No Foundation Of Rightness Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.