Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room (32582 Views)

University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. / Education Section Chat Room / LASPOTECH CHAT ROOM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by abdurrazaq(m): 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Dept. Quantity Surveying
Faculty - Environmental Science
Level - 300
Name - I ain‘t hard to find......
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by sunny4life(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
Shoutout to all akokites in d building!
I rep political science...........UNILAG........the university of first choice and the nations pride........haters can hug a wet transformer
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
My name is Olamide, 400level mechanical engr., i stay in eni njoku & i'm currently on industrial training. School looks very boring, girls that spice up new hall have almost all gone home. The hostel is very dry & i miss my friends so much. We are two in the room right now, the other guy is on IT also. I'll complete my IT this month and i really dont know what to do next. I wish they end this strike very soon cos i want to round off this Bsc quickly.

Shoutout to eni njoku room G319, daniel, ade, oyato, quadri, our neighbours, G326 where they cook soup and argue almost every night.

Unilag thanks for not sending students away from the hostel grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2013
damoskiy: marine sciences( fisheries)...wat level ar u...
biochemistry year two
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
If u believe we are the no 1 uni in Nigeria please like! Greatest Akokites!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by yayo1: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
phayvorr:
Atleast we d student kan hav a say once again......bt na who wan b d sug president now...abi shey na SPANKY or B.N.S..?gringringringrin
...b n s get money no mean say he get leadership sense o..
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fellow Akokites, I have this advice for us... ASUU is on strike, we know. Instead of moaning and feeling down hearted, GO OUT THERE AND LEARN A SKILL. For me, i'm learning Barbering and i cut my people's hair at home for a small fee . One benefit this strike has afforded me is that i have a skill by the side. The next challenge would be to learn how to fix weavon for ladies (i love challenges) if this strike lingers. So that's my advice for us. P.S. We don't want imposters on this thread; God is watching oh!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
sunny4life: Shoutout to all akokites in d building!
I rep political science...........UNILAG........the university of first choice and the nations pride........haters can hug a wet transformer
Which level?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Btw not to be too forward ooo, but i know most of us are currently bored @ home cos of the strike, so if u have any fun, educational or romantic gist that will make this Thread lively, the floor is yours, as for me i rep the department with the highest number of saddists in Unilag if U can guess the correct dept, ​ i will inbox you 1k recharge card (•͡.̮ ~͡)
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by yemiprof(m): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2013
phayvorr: Hope ona don hear say dem wan bring bak SUG for our school...?

Dt one no be today na bobo
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by yemiprof(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2013
Greatest Akokite, I rep Unilag, a member of the Voice of Akoka (VOA), The Press Club Unilag, follow us @unilagpressclub or like our page on www.facebook.com/unilagpressclub
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
I miss New Hall.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by DJDOLA(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
I beg who get blackberry charger here
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Naommydammy(f): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Greatest akokites
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ayomidis(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Rozay001: Btw not to be too forward ooo, but i know most of us are currently bored @ home cos of the strike, so if u have any fun, educational or romantic gist that will make this Thread lively, the floor is yours, as for me i rep the department with the highest number of saddists in Unilag if U can guess the correct dept, ​ i will inbox you 1k recharge card (•͡.̮ ~͡)
4get ya r.crd but i guess its physics... Those guys.. Rememba sme tym ago we were havin our physics apart frm others in science... U wnt believe that d h.o.d came and cut short the class looking so annoyed and could have put the guy lecturing us in trouble if he was nt a snr lecturer and keep on having our lectures in our department..
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
Naommydammy: Greatest akokites
Great! We've got lots of love for our fellow Akokites.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
Rozay001: Btw not to be too forward ooo, but i know most of us are currently bored @ home cos of the strike, so if u have any fun, educational or romantic gist that will make this Thread lively, the floor is yours, as for me i rep the department with the highest number of saddists in Unilag if U can guess the correct dept, ​ i will inbox you 1k recharge card (•͡.̮ ~͡)
If your faculty is sciences, then it is either Physics or Mathematics. Does Ajala, Gbadimu and Amaechi ring a bell?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by techwiz4: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hey Guys, I heard this is the best school in abuja check it out http://faithfoundationschools.com/
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
O.michael.O:
lol grin grin

OYA CHOP KNUCKLE
lol
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Greatest akokites, mehn this strike made me forget i am still a student kai, thanks for this thread, abeg how many months into the semester are we before the strike.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by ayomidis(m): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Luxiana19:

50!! momc asked me to write something down for her the other day and I'd forgotten how to hold a pen.. so sad.
dont know how to laugh *ok laugh in chinese*...its just 94 lets hope it does not reach 150
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2013

Sociology?
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
phayvorr: where dis monkey come from
my biq bruvda baboon awva naundecided
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2013
Where are my greatest accounting students...
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by aliandro(m): 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ajpharm...,with time,we d partial akokitez will know what d great hall is all about@starboi,gbogbo medicoz,i see u ooo,barrywhyte sha,d corper.shout out 2 all medical studentz,Biobaku occupantz,room 300 2 314 occupantz......greatest of d greatest akokitez...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by aliandro(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ajpharm...,with time,we d partial akokitez will know what d great hall is all about@starboi,gbogbo medicoz,i see u ooo,barrywhyte sha,d corper.shout out 2 all medical studentz,Biobaku occupantz,room 300 to 314 occupantz......greatest of d greatest akokitez...
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Ugosample(m): 10:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
We should be able to sustain this thread even after the strike. Make una no fall our hand oh!
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Kiingsolomon(f): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
#trying to climb a stool# ehm, any actuarial science student here?. Abeg raise ur hand.
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Name: hai_bee
Department: Accounting
Level: 300
Hall: biobaku
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by haibe(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kiingsolomon: #trying to climb a stool# ehm, any actuarial science student here?. Abeg raise ur hand.

Hehe obiwuru pikins,
Re: Nairaland University Of Lagos Student Chat Room by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Abg b4 ppl bgin impersonate, b4 u say anytin hea plz tender ur i.d card!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Study Free In Istanbul Turkey For Absolutely Free. Apply Now! / Universities That Accept Waec And Neco Combination / LASU Releases 2009/2010 Merit, Supplementary and Direct Entry Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.