Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Question For People In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For People In Love (3578 Views)

Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2013
This is for those in love or who have been in love with someone. I'm just curious smiley

Do you ever find yourself thinking even for a minute of someone else while you're in a relationship? And i mean 'impure thoughts' and not really wanting to have a relationship with them.
Do you feel guilt(like you're cheating) whenever this happens?
Or is it absolutely normal for this to happen?

P.S I understand this can be tricky esp if you have a relationship with a nairalander, but i still need your responses...plzzzzzzzz *puppy face*
Re: Question For People In Love by Caracta(f): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle: This is for those in love or who have been in love with someone. I'm just curious smiley

Do you ever find yourself thinking even for a minute of someone else while you're in a relationship?

I think about hundreds of people but not for a relationship with them. I'm too deep in love to think straight

No

If you ask me, na who I go ask? tongue
Re: Question For People In Love by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2013
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Caracta:

I think about hundreds of people but not for a relationship with them. I'm too deep in love to think straight

No

If you ask me, na who I go ask? tongue
Maybe not for a relationship with them...just err certain 'impure thoughts' tongue
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
It should be normal I think. What is abnormal there, is what you decide to do with those thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Question For People In Love by Monicasque(f): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
i try by almeans to control such thoughts even though they do come but when he has made me upset i give myself permission to have allllll sorts of nasty thoughts. i gues its how some of us deal with certain things
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
When am in a relationship' I give it my all I don't have the time to think bout what's in another man's trousers,tbh other guys becomes unattractive to me.undecided

6 Likes

Re: Question For People In Love by Gabrielsylar(m): 1:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
D question is not clear
Re: Question For People In Love by Funmyberry(f): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
Pls advice me . I have been in a relationship for 2yrs plus now. Nd my Bf has neva introduce to his family members, even we re both planning to get married to each other. Bt my fear is dt he always want me to say sorry to him all the time. Pls shud i go for dis kind of person. Pls... Thanks
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
spongeback: When am in a relationship' I give it my all I don't have the time to think bout what's in another man's trousers,tbh other guys becomes unattractive to me.undecided

Ewo, ihe love na-eme! grin
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2013
I dnt thnk of other guys at all
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle: This is for those in love or who have been in love with someone. I'm just curious smiley
@bolded, Na who we go ask? cheesy

Do you ever find yourself thinking even for a minute of someone else while you're in a relationship? And i mean 'impure thoughts' and not really wanting to have a relationship with them.
I used to. Nowadays, I don't "find" myself doing so. I don't know how I got my sexuality more in hand, maybe I'm just growing old sha. undecided What happens now is that I could see a girl and it would strike me that she is real hot and might be interesting in bed but I never do anything about it and always forget the thought as soon as I take my eyes off her which happens pretty fast too.

I used to.

For me, it is. But I think it depends on personality, age/experience and sex drive.

P.S I understand this can be tricky esp if you have a relationship with a nairalander, but i still need your responses...plzzzzzzzz *puppy face*
Se only for curiousity ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: Question For People In Love by homesteady(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2013
I think its normal! Especially if you see someone more handsome/pretty, richer, lovely and caring than your partner!
Re: Question For People In Love by Danhumprey: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
OP,are you not dating Or are you preserving yourself for a certain "future husband" I thought you were dating a certain Prince Charming. undecided
Re: Question For People In Love by lottoe(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Funmyberry: Pls advice me . I have been in a relationship for 2yrs plus now. Nd my Bf has neva introduce to his family members, even we re both planning to get married to each other. Bt my fear is dt he always want me to say sorry to him all the time. Pls shud i go for dis kind of person. Pls... Thanks
I will advise you take a little caution before embarking into marriage, as a guy, all I can say is ur Bf doesn't love you,and it seems you are the one trying to make ur relationship work.
I advise , you pray God give you your bone of bone and flesh of flesh.
The secrets is,a guy that really love you will let you meet his family, and also apologizes when he his wrong.
Just my 2cent

1 Like

Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
There's a difference between thinking and carrying out your thoughts.
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2013

We are humans and that is bound to happen. It happens a lot but I have learnt to think about what I am thinking about ... so before the thought goes impure, I kick it out.

It is absolutely normal for it to happen but abnormal when you start giving it too much thought... Its no sin to think about the impure really, but it is sin staying within the bounds of the impure thoughts.

Re: Question For People In Love by HezronLorraine(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
I don't think of anyone else.Probably because I don't seem to get vibes from someone else as awesome as my partner.But I've come in contact with people who have thoughts towards someone else and not their partner when they're together.There shouldn't be a sense of guilt just that it's normal to be human.Only thing is it isn't appropriate to continually give into such thoughts.it can be likened to cheating.As time flies,you need to find ways of getting rid of the thoughts,the more you hang on them,there are chances you'll lose the passion and love for your partner.
Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: OP,are you not dating Or are you preserving yourself for a certain "future husband" I thought you were dating a certain Prince Charming. undecided
What has this got to do with my question? undecided
Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ihedinobi:
@bolded, Na who we go ask? cheesy

I used to. Nowadays, I don't "find" myself doing so. I don't know how I got my sexuality more in hand, maybe I'm just growing old sha. undecided What happens now is that I could see a girl and it would strike me that she is real hot and might be interesting in bed but I never do anything about it and always forget the thought as soon as I take my eyes off her which happens pretty fast too.

I used to.

For me, it is. But I think it depends on personality, age/experience and sex drive.

Se only for curiousity ni? undecided
Life's a lot easier when you take people's words at face value. Thanks for your input tho smiley
Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
sexkillz: There's a difference between thinking and carrying out your thoughts.
Abeg answer my question if you want to and stop playing smartass. I'm very much aware of the difference young man angry

grin
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Abeg answer my question if you want to and stop playing smartass. I'm very much aware of the difference young man angry

grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Life's a lot easier when you take people's words at face value. Thanks for your input tho smiley
Yup, I know grin I just like teasing sometimes.
Re: Question For People In Love by Danhumprey: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
What has this got to do with my question? undecided
That was just an innocent observation and a joke,but you took it way too personal.

Hian!

Sorry for encrossing on you thread. embarassed
Re: Question For People In Love by ATMC(f): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Funmyberry: Pls advice me . I have been in a relationship for 2yrs plus now. Nd my Bf has neva introduce to his family members, even we re both planning to get married to each other. Bt my fear is dt he always want me to say sorry to him all the time. Pls shud i go for dis kind of person. Pls... Thanks
he may be decieving yhu...take a break
Re: Question For People In Love by ATMC(f): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
thinking is the normal function of the mind so if i think of another though in a relationship...i move on *its just a thought!* my mind is working! shikena...will i make a matter out of it? no i wont...i'm human
Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: That was just an innocent observation and a joke,but you took it way too personal.

Hian!

Sorry for encrossing on you thread. embarassed
I asked an innocent question too. Ok, sorry for misunderstanding you and making you misunderstand me smiley
Re: Question For People In Love by Briareos(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2013

YES, like all the time. Its not my fault Scarlet Johannson is soooooo gorgeous. embarassed embarassed
Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Briareos:

YES, like all the time. Its not my fault Scarlet Johannson is soooooo gorgeous. embarassed embarassed
lmao
Re: Question For People In Love by JbravoAdodger(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
And they say guys cheat more...smh
Re: Question For People In Love by jntyjnty007(f): 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I don't think of anyone else.Probably because I don't seem to get vibes from someone else as awesome as my partner.But I've come in contact with people who have thoughts towards someone else and not their partner when they're together.There shouldn't be a sense of guilt just that it's normal to be human.Only thing is it isn't appropriate to continually give into such thoughts.it can be likened to cheating.As time flies,you need to find ways of getting rid of the thoughts,the more you hang on them,there are chances you'll lose the passion and love for your partner.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Question For People In Love by Danhumprey: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I asked an innocent question too. Ok, sorry for misunderstanding you and making you misunderstand me smiley
Fine. If you say so. No hard feelings. Are we good?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do Girls Call On Phone? / If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? / What Do You Do When Your Crush Stares At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.