Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,350 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Question For People In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For People In Love (3582 Views)

Thread For People Who Have Or Still Suck Their Babe's Kpekus. / 10 Types Of People In The Romance Section Of Nairaland / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: Fine. If you say so. No hard feelings. Are we good?
yup smiley
Re: Question For People In Love by Danhumprey: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
yup smiley
You look beautiful this night. What's the secret? wink
Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: You look beautiful this night. What's the secret? wink
sheesh *blushes* na God smiley
Re: Question For People In Love by prof800(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Question For People In Love?
..ah ok i'll pass.!
Re: Question For People In Love by Danhumprey: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2013
Well,errrmmmmm,it's normal. It's just seems to be part of the human systems. But having 'immoral thought' about such person isn't cool,after all,what does that person has that your partner doesn't have? And if care is not taken,it may lead a partner to do something nasty.

I usually find myself thinking immoral thought about an outsider,but I try to control it. I divert my thoughts to my partner,and within seconds,it would be like that 'outsider' doesn't exist.
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
I do think of hotties like trey songz, michael ealy....gosh! justin timberlake

that is...whenever I watch their video
Re: Question For People In Love by Danhumprey: 8:52pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
sheesh *blushes* na God smiley
No wonder you are marvellously created. How was your day? smiley
Re: Question For People In Love by Vivly(f): 9:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Danhumprey: No wonder you are marvellously created. How was your day? smiley
It's been good, thank you smiley.And yours?
Re: Question For People In Love by Danhumprey: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle:
It's been good, thank you smiley.And yours?
It was fine. Never a boring day with me. wink
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
Funmyberry: Pls advice me . I have been in a relationship for 2yrs plus now. Nd my Bf has neva introduce to his family members, even we re both planning to get married to each other. Bt my fear is dt he always want me to say sorry to him all the time. Pls shud i go for dis kind of person. Pls... Thanks

Can you be bold enough to call for a break? Though you might already be too deep into the relationship, calling for a break may give you the opportunity to see your BF's reaction, as well as your own reaction to the whole episode.
I believe you're not a kid, so the reactions should help you decide. Always, the final decision, the final choice is yours...
Clear your head.
Re: Question For People In Love by Ngokafor(f): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2013
@op why then am i inlove if my thoughts wander like you've described??....hell no i dont think about other guys at all,am only too happy we are together jare..with the kind of person he is who wouldnt??.His voice ,his smell(he has got some wicked perfume) is enough to make me melt(he does not know i'v got it this bad cos a babe has to keep her dignity small hehe)..as a matter of fact, the entire packaging is on point..

...and the best part?..we are engaged and he appears to love me too.
Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Uju derailed her own thread. Smh. grin
Re: Question For People In Love by xynerise: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yes I think about other girls.....

As antelopes.

1 Like

Re: Question For People In Love by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2013
Baybe: It should be normal I think. What is abnormal there, is what you decide to do with those thoughts.
Re: Question For People In Love by Miner13: 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Uj_sissle
why have you been away for this lengthy time i am really missing you on nairaland
Re: Question For People In Love by Obinoscopy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
OP, it's normal to have such thoughts. It's totally okay. Nothing is wrong with that. However it's what you do after having such thought that matters. Did you just brush it off remembering ur vows? Or did u let the thought hover in ur heart and allow it to germinate into reality? That's the question.
Re: Question For People In Love by UjSizzle(f): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
Obinoscopy:
OP, it's normal to have such thoughts. It's totally okay. Nothing is wrong with that. However it's what you do after having such thought that matters. Did you just brush it off remembering ur vows? Or did u let the thought hover in ur heart and allow it to germinate into reality? That's the question.
What were you doing on my profile? grin

2 Likes

Re: Question For People In Love by Obinoscopy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

What were you doing on my profile? grin
Checking you out wink.
Re: Question For People In Love by mujeebakeem(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2019
Fine. If you say so. No hard feelings. Are we goo
Re: Question For People In Love by millionboi2: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2019
Funmyberry:
Pls advice me . I have been in a relationship for 2yrs plus now. Nd my Bf has neva introduce to his family members, even we re both planning to get married to each other. Bt my fear is dt he always want me to say sorry to him all the time. Pls shud i go for dis kind of person. Pls... Thanks
does he buy most things for u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do Girls Call On Phone? / If Sex Is A World Cup,which Country Do You Think Will Win? / Herbal Mixture That Would Enhance Your Performance And Stop Premature Ejaculatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.